African-American Youth Cleared of Murder Conviction After Guilty Verdict by All-White Jury Voided

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/timothy_tyrone_foster_supreme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We really need more Dylan Roofs

Every prosecutor and defense lawyer tries to pick jurors that will be favorable to their cases, and that includes race/sex. Everyone knows this, and I guarantee the judges did too if they ever tried a case with a jury. Assholes.

Because everyone knows that a black juror sides with the black, in 100% of the cases, 100% of the time. The nigger could be the most depraved degenerate, but still, they still with their own "because it is all part of the struggle".

Soon they'll complain that the jury was not majority-minority so they didn't have a chance to vote away racist justice.

Dylan Roof was retarded
Church going niggers are the best behaved apes in America
He should have gone to the ghetto

Says the nigger bumping it too

HE

Are you so blind to your own white privilege that you missed this crucial fact? Fucking retarded Euroscum need to be deported ASAP.

It takes 5 minutes to bring them out back of the court room and organize a firing squad

Reminder, do not reply to the bait two posts above mine.

You're reaching there Rach.

I'd bet it's around 90-95%. During the OJ Simpson trial a few blacks were saying that he was guilty.

good. dat nigga dindu nuffin

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Rach, what's the difference between a nigger and a chimpanzee?

DINDU

NUFFIN!!!!!!!!!

Do you not go outside ever, or…?

Why.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Rach, please answyr
What is the difference between a nigger and a chimpanzee?

DAILY REMINDER TO SAGE, FILTER AND REPORT RACH FAGGOT

A little bit of hyperbole doesn't do any harm.

Threads being slid

you just bumped a shitty Rach thread faggot

Wow, that's a nice news source you don't seem to have anywhere in the thread

Hi Schlomo

Reported for bumping a Rach thread.

reported for bumping a rach thread

Dotr is coming anti-white

JIDF you are getting sloppy

checked and reported

Pick one and only one.

sage

reported again

Bump

enjoy your ban. I'm leaving the thread now, so replying is pointless

Enjoy your shekels,kike.

Gonna be the devil's advocate here, but I wouldn't trust an all white jury from Georgia to judge a black man fairly. History has shown that the people of the south have a blatant disregard for justice, reason and humanity when it comes to blacks.

I'm not saying he's innocent. I'm saying that they could have video of him being somewhere else when it happened and video of the murder happening and being perpetrated by someone else and they'd charge him with the excuse that "He's a nigger, they should all die anyway". Never mind that I know a lot of you think that way. And if you think that way, you're no better than the niggers you hate so much: A bunch of angry, violent animals.

How the fuck is that a youth? Looks like an orc.

He looks about nineteen in that picture.

WURL STAAARRRR

WUUUURRRRLLL STARRRRR - AWWW SHEEEIIIIEEEEETTTTT

1. source
al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/timothy_tyrone_foster_supreme.html

2. can we opt for screencap of headlines + story, instead of lone copypasta?
no one's going to screencap thread op, and we'll forget this later on

This thread proves that Holla Forums is dead

The kikes have completely taken over here

This is a traditional Holla Forums thread reporting on racial issues, and look at all the retards in here

Fuck Holla Forums, fuck the newfags, and fuck imkamphy

Constitution said a jury of your peers. That's ceased to mean "Americans" or even "Americans of your class or locality." Now unless nigs are judged by equally violent ghetto thug nigs, and suicide jihadis by other jihadis, it's going to be overruled because muh raycism. Nice precedent we're setting. If this carries it is the END of all justice possible. Whites may eat our own, but nigs all help other nigs (except when they're shooting them, kek), spics other spics, muzzies other muzzies, etc. And this just further erases the identity of "American" and instead divides us by race. Obongo has tried that for eight years and race relations have never been worse, especially between nigs and whites.

Look at the face in op and tell me if that looks like a fine, upstanding gentleman who holds a job and goes to church on sunday.

And niggers should all hang. If you hung every nog, you'd be justified 98% of the time. That's damn good. That's better than our medical standards…some treatments are only effective on one in six patients, or even fewer. I'd call 98% good damn good enough.

Literal racism

ov vey

You should go to the morgue, kike

gud dem honkys rayciss. he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

vey