Enlightened Europeans Test Legalization of GM Crops Despite Public Opposition

It's Not Up for Voting - GM Crops Coming to a Country Near You

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36359682

Other urls found in this thread:

ewg.org/agmag/2015/10/monsanto-s-gmo-herbicide-doubles-cancer-risk
collective-evolution.com/2014/07/15/new-study-links-gmos-to-cancer-liverkidney-damage-severe-hormonal-disruption/
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/gmos-and-pesticides/
archive.is/SzvfS
archive.is/DlJLx
hangthebankers.com/putin-slams-big-pharma-gmo-foods/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/jellyfish-genes-make-glow-in-the-dark-cats/
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
voanews.com/content/africa-to-record-largest-population-growth-over-next-40-years/1748380.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, democracy fails when it requires normies to have a fucking clue about science.

I don't believe any of that Americans have been getting progressively fatter uglier and stupider and I'm almost positive it has something to do with the poison you eat. If its not important why do we need it forced on us?

GMOs have nothing whatsoever to do with the poison and monopolization surrounding them, you cocksucking faggot.

Genius

WHOOPS
ewg.org/agmag/2015/10/monsanto-s-gmo-herbicide-doubles-cancer-risk

WHOOPS
collective-evolution.com/2014/07/15/new-study-links-gmos-to-cancer-liverkidney-damage-severe-hormonal-disruption/

WHOOPS
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2015/gmos-and-pesticides/

Guys, I'm going to be a bit busy, so I wont be able to read this thread for a bit. Sorry, everyone.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Good grief, are there any proper British scientists anymore?

Americlap detected.

Reminder: GMOs are not the poison sprayed onto them. GMOs are not the companies creating them. GMOs are what humanity has done since the dawn of civilization.

sure thing schlomo

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Reported for supporting kikes.

You're that shill I've heard about here. I think I'll report and filter you just in case.

whut? i was being condescending to a GMO shill m8.

I think you replied to the wrong person, then. Monsanto needs to be broken up and their poisons need to be made illegal.

Is that Welsh?

Reminder to filter Rach, even when he's right

It's humyn.

Doctor Ramakrishnan is a humyn byyng. What are you?

Nothing the dyke said has anything to do with GMOs.

Fuck you kike
The GMO crops are their own pesticide, kike

Fellate a gun.

And yet the concept of GMOs has fuck all to do with that. Try again.

I’m flattered. You will, however, still be killed and left to bleed into the gutter.

Don't you mean yndypyndynt?
:^)

dyn’t yoy myyn yndypydyny?y

Wrong. Selective breeding is what humynyty has done. Selective breeding refers to an artificially-selected "survival of the fittest" scenario where the best of the litter, so to speak, is selected by the grower to continue on the genetic line, giving the strain various advantages over the course of many generations and its DNA becomes naturally more advanced in the ways we want it to. Is genetically engineering a plant to be resistant to a specific chemical designed to kill things the same as selective breeding? I'll give you some time to compare and contrast the two.

For bonus points, bash your head repeatedly against the wall until you notice a correlation between the sharp uptick in obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer with the widespread consumption of plant products whose DNA has been altered by a company providing the afore-mentioned deadly chemical and dousing said plants in it for the plants' entire lifespan.

Chymystry Hymysyxyyl, ys thyt yyy?

Yr Lybyryl Fylyny, myyby?

Hey Rach, how do you get a nigger out of a tree?

You stop imposing your privileged will upon him or hyr and allow him or hyr to act upon his or hyr own will, coming down from said tree if and when it pleases the individual in question.

But do go on with your racist ramblings. Being able to show the board how morally superior I am to you provides a sonic vibration to my clitoral ego.

No silly, you cut the rope.

You cut the rope!

Or if it’s alive, burn the tree down.

What the fuck ?

We've been doing fine without GMOs, in fact anyone who wants to live a long life avoids them like the plague.
This is prime reason only shitholes like Turkey agreed to mass production of GMOs.

You cannot defend this crap here. Maybe in Africa where they have issues growing food, or in asia where they need gigantic production, but not in europe.
Fuck off with that GMO shit.

The effects it has on other locally grown products and any wildlife is yet to be fully understood.
I work in a science institution, although in a different field. I know what happens when we get paid to write on a topic. The objective is always: prove that something is useful and we spend months trying to figure out how to praise it. We are already biased when we start writing the paper.

Fucking retards. According to WTO rules, you can't subsidize your companies, so the EU was using "muh GMO" as way of blocking US companies.

It's not as different as you think. Easier to implant a gene to survive pesticieds than grow an entire field, douse it with pesticide, and then breed the surviving few plants, over several generations.

Still, GMOs don't have to be this in particular. You can do a lot of useful shit with this technology.

Fucked up a post on my phone. Meant to ask what field you work in and what kinds of kikery have you committed.

How exactly is blocking gigantic corporations that took the rights from farmers to plant and replant seeds that they deem are their "intellectual property" bad ? Especially when said company murders opposition and alternatives ?
Monsanto took over cotton planting rights in India over time since 1995. Now they own 90% of their market in that field.
Their cotton farmers are suiciding now because of the huge prices, illegality to use alternatives and debts they have accumulated over time.

Why the fuck would anyone want to deal with your cancerous american company ? Be it GMO or not ? You practically murder alternatives, which europe is known for.

archive.is/SzvfS
archive.is/DlJLx

Transport field. Shilling for expensive products in transport systems that have very limited use and mainly serve for writing more papers.

Yes goyim these GoldbergStein magical science seeds have absolutely no negative side effects :^)

Disregard all those rat studies, they were fabricated by anti-science conspiracy goyim!

Shills work hard for their sheleks….

It's not impossible to feed the populations. It's just the fact that the EU with all it's regulations and taxes has fucked over small-bussiness farmers to the point where the only ones who can survive growing food, is large-scale farms.

Which means less variety, and less actual crops grown, since one farm can't grow as much as 10 would be able to.

With all these new Europeans you will need to produce more food, goyim. But don't worry, goyim, the research that we funded says it is safe. Even if it isn't safe, we have pharmaceuticals that can cure your ailments, goyim.

And the shills immediately come out of the woodwork, like in all monstanto topics. Gotta say, Monsanto shills are top of the line, usually getting first or second response in a topic. They must pay you relatively well.

if the earth cannot naturally sustain it's population without scientific interventiom then it should just be famine. tue same reason why we need to stop extending people's lives through modern medicine. let nature take it's course like it has for millenia.

Why do you need to lie Shlomo?

wont let me post… sadface…. :(

Agree. Test every single corn kernel before you sell it.

Because you were destined for dubs.

Wait. Holla Forums now wants GMOs?

[You had one job Intensifies]

now yuropoors can finally make insane gains

in the gut like us americans

The shills are arguing backward with themselves and can't figure out who's who.

Rach arguing against GMOs?
"Holla Forumsacks" arguing for GMOs?

This shit is bananas.

GMO crops, a product SO GOOD, you must be forced by your government to purchase them!

In Secret!

I probably wouldn't care much about GMOs if the patents weren't enabling the crowding out of small groups of people saving seed and doing local seed business. We're heading for a situation like we saw in OSes and software where only 3 companies own the entirety of the market. For thousands of years, seed growers were able to create the strains needed to do the jobs they wanted, but of course they want us to believe we need these laws to enable more people to profit from the seeds. Even though it's only a big agrofirm that benefits from these laws.

You know you fucked up when even (((Rachposter))) BTFOs your argument;

GMO are really fucking bad because of how assinine copyright laws work with them, because they can fuck up entire ecosystems and most importantly because Monsanto has the monopoly over the whole field.

But then again Rach made the thread, I'm so conflicted. I never thought that waste of skin could ever make a good thread. I guess it's a thousand monkeys with a thousand typewriters case.

first time rache poster is not a faggot, strange times indeed

sure lets all eat our monsanto™ crops™
You know they are sole owners of all GMO crops right?
You know that GMO crops don't produce seed so you cannot use them for the next season, right?
You know that GMO crops crossbreed with normal crops, so one plant can infect your whole non-GMO field and than you have to keep buying crops™™ from monsato every year, since nothing else will grow there and it won't produce any seeds for you to use for the next season.
But hey, that is just tinfoil talk right?

that is bullshit and kike lies, we have enough food for everyone, the problem is with food distribution

This is what a banana, watermelon, corn , carrot and peach really look like.
Tell me again GM is bad for your health when you have eaten it your whole life.

Gene patents are the biggest problem. Monsanto can fuck right off with their rent-seeking bullshit that's extorting and pushing small farmers out of business if so much as one reed happens to cross-pollinate with the neighbor's crop.

Looks like Mansato is showing some of there defects in these pics.

i thought is was because of selective breeding bananas etc look like they do nowadays not of GMOs

REMEMBER WHAT PUTIN SAID
hangthebankers.com/putin-slams-big-pharma-gmo-foods/ (can't archive such a glorious name)

The bananas of today were genetically modified, since the primary banana breed we were growing was exterminated by fungus.

But every one of the examples shown were brought forth by selective breeding, not by modifying the genomes of the crop.

Modifying the genetic composition of crops is so relatively new, that we don't know yet if it can cause indirect problems for humans if we ingest it. Not that we'll suddenly sprout a third arm or some such, but that some crops might further evolve with higher contents of harmful toxins or some other unwanted side effects. It's much safer to go for natural seed stocks, since we know there won't be any sudden and unforeseen effects on our food supplies.

Also:
Oy vey!

I heard years ago that the companies with the copyrights make seeds that produce plants which don't produce further generations, so you have to buy them every year. + they are cheaper, so…
Food and water are the main resources to control. There would have been no Russian nor French revolutions if the people would have had enough food.

I really, really want your explanation of how to get glow-in-the-dark jellyfish genes into a cat
>blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/jellyfish-genes-make-glow-in-the-dark-cats/

I prefer the term genetically engineered or GE.
Like most tech it can be good or bad
see the story of Humulin for example of good

It needs to be tested on a case by case basis by independent scientists

wait

Pick one, the very purpose of selective breeding is too modify the genome.

GMO is like mass immigration, globalists and jews tell us its good and that we need it for the "future of humanity", but in reality they are needed like a second arsehole and the only reason the jews and globalist want it, is so they can make money while they stab the rest of the population in the back.

Seriously we produce so much fucking Crops in Europe, we have to throw most of that shit away and have to SUBSIDIZE FARMERS, so farming can actually make a profit. And here are really retards, who belief we should allow GMOs to make farming even more financially WORTHLESS?

We have so much fucking Crops, we tried to dump it onto fucking Africa to end World hunger, but had to stop it, because it was ruining African Farmers and made African Countries depending on food from Europe.

Germany at the moment has a fucking MILK CRISIS, as in German Farmers produced so much fucking Milk it isn't worth anything anymore. The last fucking thing that they need is genetically engineered Cows who can produce more Milk.

Stop being a semantic fucktard, you know the difference.

This is so fucking retarded and totally related to make the EU accept the TTIP.
EU imposed retarded regulations to keep our food safe,making the price rise and killing thousands of independent farmers,who had to sell their land.
Then started to import shit from Turkey,Tunisia,etc. who will use pesticides and all those other shit in massive quantities,with 0 tariffs and a lower price,giving another hit to our agricultural output.
And finally they go full retarded and legalize GM,while Russia decide to not use,and thanks to the sanctions,killing an other markets and letting thousands of other farmers to get fucked.

I hope every single one of them dies.

Let it be known that the EU hates Democracy. They literally keep doing and passing shit against the will of the people. Why let thise farce continue, mates?

GMO research probably needs another 30 years to be feasible and safe, not counting repairing damage caused by the kikes using it as a weapon against the goyim.

Did you know Monsanto personnel refuse to have their own products in their cafetarias?

Pathetic. Even if they can muster enough power to force their way into a new market GMOs are already a dying industry. It's beginning right here in the good old USA. Everyone. I mean EVERYONE is hyped about organic and non-GMO foods. The industry is expected to take off big time. Shit with longer shelf-life like cereals will hold out for a while. But produce is going organic fast.

If I could encourage you faggots to do one thing; it would be to start buying the expensive gas that has no ethanol added. Remember ethanol is corn and corn is GMOs. If you are worried about the cost of gas, consider that 10% of the cheap shit is ethanol, and ethanol does not drive your car. You are paying for filler. Would it be worth it to buy the more expensive gas if it gives you more product for your dollar and also is GMO-free?

No, it is impossible for a human to DETERMINE how a genome will modify. Instead selective breeding allows nature to modify the genomes of plants the OLD FASHIONED WAY. Then humans SELECT from the plants the best traits that they want to see reproduce. This kind of shilling is so insulting and deliberately ignorant it's practically rage bait.

Forget hippy dippy health objections. Forget doomsday scenarios where monoculture crops fail because of some new super disease.

GM crops are patented. If you grow a plant with a GM gene in it without a license, you violate that patent. GMO plants crossbreed with unmodified plants and aquire those genes. So your unmodified crops on a nearby farm now carry the gene, and you're now in violation of the patent. Farmers can and have been sued into bankruptcy over it, in the US and in Canada. Courts in both countries have upheld patent in these cases.

The EU is the perfect instrument to enforce these patents across national boundaries in Europe. What do you think it's for, if not schemes like this? Merkel is building an EU army to make sure its laws are backed by a credible threat.

GMO is a plan hatched by accounting firm Arthur Anderson and its GM laboratory clients to control the world's food supply, and extract a fee from every staple crop grown.

UNTIL THE ORGANIZATIONS DEVELOPING GENETICALLY ENGINEERED ORGANISMS ARE FULLY ACCOUNTABLE, TRANSPARENT AND PRODUCTS ISOLATED FROM THE GREATER MASS OF NATURE…

UNTIL THE SCIENTISTS DEVELOPING GENETICALLY ENGINEERED AGRICULTURE AND MEDICAL PRODUCTS ARE COMPRISED ENTIRELY OF MY FOLK…

UNTIL THE MAIN DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF GENETIC ENGINEERING IS THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HUMAN SPECIES…

I DO NOT WANT IT

GM crops do not increase yields, they merely make weeding cheaper.

No.

He's a dothead and has no place in Britain.
Hopefully, he'll be purged.

"Racist" is double-speak for "pro-white."

Even Americans want to block GMO from their consumption, the only difference is we want to do it through labeling.
Feed them to niggers & spics all you want.

No answer to this, GMO shills? Figures.

This is the ultimate truth.
We have too many people on this globe, and all of them coming from third-world countries that normally wouldn't be able to feed themselves to the point of overpopulation.

No, Holla Forums is mostly against them, but Holla Forums is infested with Monsanto shills every time the subject is brought up.
Examine it…Holla Forums is upset that the non-white-races are overrunning the white race…GMO supporters here always point out "feeding the masses" as a plus…the two are clearly mutually exclusive, as without all that food, the brown races would die off, and not be a threat to the white race through massive immigration into white countries.

Britain's last obesity figure was 37%

Exactly

Again, the user's (GM shill's) assumption is that genetic modification is no different than selective breeding, a base fallacy.

Gotta go with Putin on this one.

Incorrect

This

This

It should never be allowed into the wild.
Genetically modified organisms need to be confined to sealed labs or sealed industrial facilities.

It's illegal here, or I would.

This

Thanks Holla Forums for standing up to these monsanto shills.
I have faith in this board a little more now.

To anyone in favour of GMO, do not ever reveal yourself in real life, because you'll be hanged from the highest tree in a couple of years. Fucking frankenstein idiots.

No we do not.

My god I swear these people are far worse than immigrants and maybe even bankers.

this meme actually led to lots of costs for the public sector, since cooperation is more cost effective than just using a tender-procedure.

They are transhumanists user. Stage 2 of the Jew.

Thanks Rach.
Wouldnt have thought Id ever type that.

I wonder what influence Bayer buying Monsanto will have for europe, will that german company defuck monsanto and just profit from its knowledge or just jump on the agricultural GMO trend.
Im a pessimist so I guess its the latter.

Non-whites shouldn't have influence over whites in their own lands.

I was going to come in here and debunk all the anti-GMO shill bullshit but yall are so cucked by the alarmists that it'd be a waste of time.

POST YFW YOU REALIZE
CORPS ARE PUSHING
HATE SPEECH LAWS
SO THEY CAN JAIL YOU
FOR EXPOSING THEIR CRIMES
=AND EVIL BULLSHIT==

*=

Pic Related.

There's no reason to flood the West with shitskins either or to encourage more women in STEM, but we're forced to pay for that shit. If people don't want the shity GMOs, then they don't want them. It's funny how much has been spent to prevent labeling of GMOs as GMOs because they know people won't buy them, now they gotta undermine the will of the people and force their shit on everyone.

The main problem with GMOs, btw, is that it gives control of crop genomes to a couple of really terrible megaconglomerates and it any of their crap pollen infects your plants the courts make you pay for it. Also GMOs are shit quality, they're engineered for durability during transport and on the shelf, not taste or texture which is why heirloom varieties are in such high demand by anyone who gives half a shit about the culinary arts.

Neolithic man didn't genetically modify any of those early crops, they selectively bred them, two totally different processes.

Gotta feed those new Europeans somehow! :^)

Jew.

Britshit, everyone. Nice European name :^)

More Jews lying, I see.

Now do you want a real answer for that? Watch the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

Good job showing yourself as ignorant anti-technology luddite hippies.

This is the only objection to GMOs that makes any sense, but it's not even a good objection.

This has actually been solved by terminator seeds, which can't crossbreed. But people complained about the terminator seeds as well. It's catch 22, whatever Monsanto does the Liberals will label them as evil.

This is actually false, look into the specific cases. These guys were literally stealing seeds and growing tiny test patches of it, if it was accidental it wouldn't be perfectly square.

If you find yourself on the same side as an autistic professional troll…
you might be on the wrong fucking side bro.

Don't be silly, Rach plays both sides.

Anyone opposing GMOs at this point in time should be forced to go hunting and gathering for their food because they're fucking clueless as to how anything works.

That's right friend citizens, your food supply is owned by a biotech firm, and not the farmers, truckers, and supermarket employees who actually grow the shit and bring it to your face.

the royal society works for the crown and prince charles.

the monarchy work, with freemasons and the cabal and they share a desire for slow kill depopulation.

Oy vey monsantostein!

There's no way pushing for more GM crops could mean more selling of your patented super potent and mutagenic plant products like your fertilizers and pesticides! In fact, how could any goy imagine the desire to make it impossible for organic farmers to compete with your corporate farming machines that essentially take a slice from every farmer's income for something completely out of their control?

What a holocaust. All goys must listen and believe you when you say that your chemically contaminated crops are perfectly safe, I mean generally regarded as safe, I mean legally safe, I mean oy vey.

You do realize that GMOs aren't grown en masse in labs right? Modified seeds are sold to farmers. You know this right? Of course you do.

Let's get this trending on social media, so the Lefties will get mad and the EU and support Brexit, etc

*at

What's wrong with regular hydroponics?

I know exactly how it works, faggot. And it is unneeded, no controlled testing, and completely shit.

The whole selling point of GMO crops is "now we can feed more niggers." How is this a good thing?How about instead we let the niggers starve and grow normal food?

That's exactly what he said you incompetent shill. Learn to read.

So many (1)s in this topic. Not unusual when it comes to genetic modification. Probably one of the most heavily shilled topics in any Internet forums.

It's not owned by Jews moron, the Jews are the ones trying to shut it down.

Come on, guys, let's get real.

voanews.com/content/africa-to-record-largest-population-growth-over-next-40-years/1748380.html

I would like the anti-GMO hatemongers to explain to me how we are going to feed these hungry mouths in Africa if not for GMOs!

Being against GMOs is like killing blacks in Africa. Sounds pretty racist to me.

Most of them will be in Europe if EU gets it's way.

That makes GMOs even more important. Without GMOs, how can we have all of these Africans in Europe to help with our demographic crisis?

I'm getting flashbacks of the X-files movie with the genetically modified corn and the bees that kill people they sting.

I see it happening, it's 2017 and God-Emperor Trump bans GM crops.

They legalize it in Europe.

European leftists will then defend Monsanto.

Never change, Holla Forums.

And why would they do that, moron?

Don't you guys see? Food companies are trying to shut down GM crops for their own benefit.

Oh, before you call me a shill, as I'm going to bed soon

like i've said all along, GMO threads are Holla Forums sliding garbage

DESIGNATED SHITTING SOCIETY

But go ahead, surely Rach isn't wrong about this like he is about literally everything. It couldn't possibly be the liberal media that has demonized another of the white man's achievements in the struggle to control our environment.

God damn luddites the lot of you

Except they all lobby for them. Nice try shill.

Rach is always saying redpilled things. You're just too retarded to parse satire.

Also

Monsanto =/= GM technology
get this into your fucking heads will you.

Would you like to ban medicine while you're at it as well. We should really halt all scientific development while we are at it as well.

If you're talking about the mice that got cancer would you also like to know that the mice that were used had about 80% chance to develop cancer normally?

My god I swear these people are far worse than immigrants and maybe even bankers.
WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW THE EFFECTS BECAUSE OF MORONS LIKE YOU THAT WANT TO BAN IT OUTRIGHT. WE CAN'T TEST IT WHEN IT'S FUCKING BANNED

It's not banned.
It is being tested.
You and I are the test subjects.

No, it's obviously the corn.

Kill yourself shill.

Also

And openly shilling for Monsanto. Again, kill yourself.