German Shepard abuse on the set of the movie "A Dog's Purpose"

German Shepard abuse on the set of the movie "A Dog's Purpose"

What's the problem here?

Gotta earn a living somehow
Its a dog eat dog world out there

DOES THIS MOVIE HAVE ANY BIG BLACK DICKS IN IT HOOOOO WEEE DO WE NEED IT!

Mild cruelty, at worst.

You two niggers are scum.

At least webm or something

The problem is that the dog thinks it's going to die.

It's an SJW that thinks everything is gonna rape or kill her?

[triggered]
It was real in my mind!

yeah i'd consider it abuse, they put the dog in the water when it clearly didn't want to go in.

apparently, they eventually re-shot the scene when the dog was finally comfortable going in.

overall, don't give as much of a fuck about any dog that isn't my own or family/friends, but i wasn't planning on seeing the movie anyway, nor have i even seen a trailer, i only just heard about it this week.

You're one of those faggots that place more value on dogs than other human life.
It's an animal that has a life span of 12 years with a lower intelligence than a mentally retarded cripple. Stop being a giant dog dick sucking faggot and falling for the man's best friend meme you lonely fuck.

Found the Muslim.

How is this a meme? History would like a word with you, Mohammed.

I certainly value a dog over a faggot like you, dogs don't go posting dumbass opinions on the internet.

Amhed spotted and reported.

who cares? dog's don't have human rights

I hope the dog is in a better place rigth now

But they have dogs rights, right?

no

>wtf guys, i signed on to do A Dog's Purpose, not A Dog Porpoise lmao

Kill yourself.

Now now Satan.

This.

I know you autists are fags, but if you're going to be that bad about it, I suggest going over to >>>Holla Forums.

PETA confirmed for Satan.

should of used CGI

This. Dogs are filthy anyway, also Allah is great kill all kaffirs.

Enjoy the hours you have before being shipped back to Goatfuckistan, Achmed.

I could continue but I won't. Learn to recognize a joke you incredibly stupid fucking moron.

DEPORTED BACK TO RAPESTAN

No human was in danger some cunts wanted to make a movie about dogs by scaring the shit out of dogs. Atleast get a dog that is comfortable with the water and can swim well.
Fuck off you have obviously never seen dogs hunt they are smarter than the average Buzzfeed reader.

KINO

Depends on the country. Most civilized countries have some sort of animal protection laws to prevent animal abuse. And civilized societies frown upon people abusing dogs, who are one of man's oldest companions and are still very loyal.

china eat dog

corea eat cat

How horrible! It was afraid???

I too have some shocking footage of dogs being tortured.
I love dogs but come on, man. If you've ever tried to bathe one of the fuckers you'd know they don't exactly co-operate