BERNIE AND TRUMP DEBATE BEFORE THE CALIFORNIA PRIMARIES

Trump just told kimmel that he wouldn't mind debating bernie and bernie accepted it

WE ARE WITNESSING MEME HISTORY

twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/735689625407131648

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/344495-trump-sanders-agree-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=34bX3ROW43U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So it begins… the greatest memewar of our time.

please happen

MADMAN

He is literally crashing Hillary's plane with no survivors!

I want to use something like #CrashAndBurn, but the Sandernistas would just go ‘HURR TRUMP IS CRASHING AND BERNIE IS THERE TOO LOL’.

How fitting, it's not even a matter of who will "win" the debate, it's about how hard Trump will toss this delusional old fuck around.

PREPARE FOR MARXIST RIOTS

Id actually pay to watch this one. Id consider my payment a sacrifice to the Lord Emperor and the empire's eternal glory.

Looks like Trump just stole the news cycle yet again.

Trump has some strategy to play with this. Bernie is quite eager to get on with a debate, infact seemingly way eager to debate trump. Other than a theory, he's got something broiling and I'm excited to see.

For one, this is a great chance, that even with the left mindlessly cheering bernie on, they'll also be subject to Donald's high energy bantz. To show how a high energy debate would go. As well as wiping the floor with bernie, further adding to them that they will stick with clinton, and continually make clinton look absolutely weak. This would also show just how much Bernie has been trying to emulate and copy the don, when suddenly he's put out of his element.

Relevant

This is the most likely scenario.
Hopefully he doesn't alienate any "spite-voters".

So it's just going to be OWS2: Electric Boogaloo?

Is it wrong of me to want to bash commies into pulp, and get off doing it? These people really are cancer to civilization. Anyone who refuses to see this is either afraid to entertain that reality or one of them.

Youre right. Bernouts will be exposed to Trump's positions and policies from his own mouth instead of getting them from GoodGoyNews

Trump will destroy Bernie in front of everyone since his policies aren't batshit retarded, and he will point out why Bernie's plans won't work. The other Dem debates don't have this because Hillary doesn't stray into that territory

This will also once again give Trump massive screentime and exposure. His competition now is basically Clinton, and both Trump and Sanders will take some shots at her

This is a good thing that needs to happen

Will Clinton try to weasel back into the debate?

Trump again with brilliant strategery.

He has put hillary in a lose-lose situation where any decision she makes will outcome in disaster.

Whoever wins, Hillary loses. Nobody's going to want to hear her childish name-calling tactics after a debate between a humble politician with decades of experience trying to change the system from within and one of the most successful capitalists of all time.

Your dubs make me think she may attempt to jew her way in.

This could be great if she does

>>>/fbi/

I personally hope that it's a good clean debate where both of them walk out smelling like roses.

Trump gets to to look good by giving Bernie a hand and donating the proceeds to charity, Bernie gets a platform to talk about his commie shit and to make Clinton look bad.

It's an obvious win for both of them.

Yes, wanting to do what any sane minded person wants to do is fuhbee.

Pussy

Seriously, kill yourself for being such a giant pussy

I think Trump will throw the debate.

If Bernie wins, it puts pressure on some of the superdelegates to switch to Bernie. Then, when the Democrat convention is so close, the riots happen.

Clinton wins as predicted, but she's battered, bruised and Trump will slaughter her even more than before, with 88% in the polls.

TFW IT IS SO REAL IN MY MIND

I guess this is to compensate us for not being able to give us an election where it's a communist VS nationalist race. The meme still happened, yet not in the way we expected.

Kek like to fuck around sometimes.

Can we count on Trump to defeat Bernie on stage? This is going to be intense, especially with the guilt-tripping to come from Bernie. I'm expecting Bernie to bring up YOU'RE A RACIST and try to guilt-trip him or something. Then again, I wouldn't know, so I'd hope there isn't a crowd or bias with the media outlets for this debate.

(checked)

Actually he's right.

A popular tactic used by LEO shills is to bait people into espousing or promoting violence of some kind.

That way, when they get people to talk about hurting people, they have "probable cause" and can paint user's comments as a credible threat of violence.
That gives them the right to start tracking you, bump you higher up on "the list", send the party van, even groom you into another mass-shooting lone gunman fall guy.

I recommend reading the sticky on how to spot shills.

D+C Check'd
Dehumanization Check'd
Sex and Violence Check'd

Damage Control? Check'd

Question I want answered by Bernie: Wouldn't taxing America's richest so much give an advantage to rich foreigners who would screw things up even more?

For Trump: Since bankrupt Cuba was able to discover a vaccine for cancer without the profit motive and billions in resources available to capitalist pharmaceutical companies, is it time to burn it all down?

For Bernie: If Hillary wins the nomination, is it time to burn it all down?

inb4 sheboons rush the stage and chant about nig lives mattering and bernie cucks himself yet again, allowing the god-emperor to btfo them and convert millions to his righteous cause of order and common sense on national television

Now if this debate happens, is it really far fetched to think that Trump will pick Bernie Sanders as VP????

Fucking Christ, no matter how hard I think what Trump will do next this happens.

I see no downside to this. This seems like a great idea.

Thanks, Kek.

According to RT, he might have just been kidding:
rt.com/usa/344495-trump-sanders-agree-debate/

While I don't like their ideology either, resorting to violence without provocation would only justify their cause. You're either one sick fuck, or an FBI agent trying to bait other anons.

I need to see this. Is this a thing?

Bernie is absolutely not stupid. Underestimating him against Trump would be a major fucking error. Never underestimate them. They know what they're doing and can posture as weak and frail, and before you know it they're doing some incredibly sneaky and crafty shit to undermine you.

We'll see what happens. Let's just hope that Trump isn't going in thinking this is a game with Bernie. Bernie is far craftier and more cunning than he might pretend to be. Trump must be aware of that and be prepared for it.

Excellent way to transition Bernouts over to the Trump side. Nice moves, Trump.

Quick, everybody go on twitter or something and call Bernie a homophobic sexist because he blasted DMX's music advocating murdering gays

youtube.com/watch?v=34bX3ROW43U