How Trump’s Student Fringe Trolled Their Way To Viral Fame

I'm not archiving it because I know the guy and he wrote a cool article about my friends and I. I figured y'all would wanna see it since you guys did a lot of work against the commies about a month ago.

vocativ.com/319311/trump-students-troll-liberals-viral/

Other urls found in this thread:

katu.com/news/local/disarmpsu-dozens-of-students-gather-on-south-park-blocks-disarm-portland-state-campus-security
archive.is/Oz7nz
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Simple-Assault.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shiggy

bump for justice

It's so great seeing what these fucking faggots actually believe and have believed for years, and how they actually view things, being actively and openly exposed to the entire planet. They can't hide anymore. They think they literally are allowed to threaten and be violent against people they disagree with in order to intimidate them into silence.

Violence, folks. We all knew it. I've been threatened with physical attacks, and actually physically attacked by leftists for just saying things with my mouth. They think it's OK.

When are we going to put that idea to rest?

Because, you know, the moment we stop feeling intimidated by violence, I would imagine their grip on power would dissipate almost instantaneously overnight. Pretty much everyone already believes the truth. It's just this minority of violent psychopaths keeping people in fear.

And they're actually CELEBRATED on TV and in the New York Times.

It's pretty crazy.

For those that don't know, here's the original video

The moment they start breaking the law, we will defend ourselves. Looters will be shot, as will those who attempt to threaten our lives and assault us.

We have zero tolerance for them.

i dont live out o driving distance from OSU

i wouldnt mind going down there to brawl

So when are the gloves gonna come off for the people sick of their shit?

Reminder that this mirrors the 1933 German elections
2016 will be remembered as the beginning of the Fourth Reich
M A G A

I always find it comical that the people promoting 'peace and tolerance' are always the first to try and fight when someone disagrees.

That's some nuclear-level butthurt, user. It's great.

Somehow Portland looks worse than I imagined, in terms of poz.

Is that where AIDS Frodo is from?

they have to attack first, than anything you do is considered justifiable self defense as long as it is within reason. if they do passive aggressive shit like they are known for there is no immediate recourse that can be done.

i dont think so

Trump is pretty fuckin awesome dont get me wrong, but hes not an ethnic nationalist. Hes a civic nationalist.
Its a helluva lot better than being a marxist but still.
1933 elections' mirror wont come until someone has a shot at winning who unapologetically wants to make america white again

By the way, check this out, its the news interview of what happened. I actually got more airtime than they did the entire event. Ha!

katu.com/news/local/disarmpsu-dozens-of-students-gather-on-south-park-blocks-disarm-portland-state-campus-security

Yup

what shit storm

AIDS Frodo terrifies me.

Pic unrelated.

Sauce?

look, all I'm saying is if you went to a meeting with some like minded people with some names of local anti-fa and after a few beers started hinting it would be great to tar a feather said people, interesting things might happen.

He reminds me of Frank N Furter haha. I still have no idea why trannies cling onto that movie as if it supports them.

Aka aids Skrillex. His entire argument is "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!!!!111!!!!11!!!"

You are a nigger
archive.is/Oz7nz

Oh shit, I didn't realize we had another aids victim sighting.

You can't say that, its racist. Put an asterisk in there.

is his new form? the jew fro seems to be too different

Diversity is why we have a police state, you horrible apes.

I was mistaken

Maybe the AIDS so-n-so and the AIDS such-n-such will become an epidemic.

You don't want that request fullfilled.

that exposes like minded people to legal repercussions. You can't attack first period, you can't do stupid shit like lynching lefties. you have to be out in the open and make sure you only do things you can make a defense of. If rich college kids know one thing it's how to sue people.

(checked)
I bet peta rallies would be a goldmine for aids victim sightings.

You're the ones letting them do this. You're still partially convinced at some level that they're "progressives" or something.

But if you think about it, they're really just basic, shit-tier schoolyard bullies who have identified a weak victim and think they can treat it however they want. It's like any other animal just sort of flexing its power in order to feel strong, really.

Do you really think they'd keep doing this if they thought there would be actual repercussions for doing so? They know they can come in and shout all their feelings in the faces of these groups, because these groups are the school whipping boy. They think, "nobody likes them so I can get away with being violent toward them and making them feel bad, and shutting them up and making them feel unwelcome." So they get together and go out to do some violent bullying. That's all it really is when you take a closer look.

Unless of course, you actually still buy into the idea that there is an ounce of legitimacy to them "silencing Trump." That somehow what they are doing is "progressive." If you still believe that, you will still see their actions as being something other than simple, basic, shit-tier schoolyard bullying. So ask yourself these questions.

I mean, we all know that leftists could forcefully interrupt a Trump meeting, instigate blatant and active aggression and violence against non-violent people there, and if if the Trump supporters did anything to actually defend themselves the headlines would read "WHITE SUPREMACISTS USE VIOLENCE AGAINST PROGRESSIVE ACTIVISTS"

Seems to me like this Alyssa woman is nothing more than a bully who thinks she can keep getting away with bullying whoever she sees as weak, indefensible, and personally disagreeable with her particular views.

We only defend ourselves against lefties who can't handle bantz, fbi-kun.

Nobody cares about the Mexican or El Salvadoran Marines in the United States. You have to go back José.

t. definition of modern politics

Honestly, the United States military needs much, much higher standards. I can't stand the make-work operations which are so decadent.

Whited sepulchres, indeed.

Those fucks get in your face too. I had this fat bitch try to get in my face after triggering 21 people (police complaints) at an on campus demonstration. I told her very firmly to back up; luckily she did. Anti-abortion thing; they were counter protestors.

get it on video. If she spits while talking and it lands on you, than you can file an assault charge.

Holy shit, user. Well done.

The amount of minorities with military experience is worrying.

criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Simple-Assault.htm

About half the Marine Corp is brown manlet children of illegals. Many gangs from south the border send their younger members with clean enough records in to gain training and practical experience.

i wish I was joking, but you have no idea just how bad it really is.

what the fuck, looks like feeding time at the zoo

The military allows some neck tattoos now because they want to make sure they can keep training the right kind of monkey to shoot a gun.

I was a huge dick head though, but yeah I didn't touch her. This was my first year of college too.

Thanks trips-user. To be fair, I shouldn't have said what I said in public. It was an anti-abortion thing, yada yada, I knew a few people and decided to talk with them. Next thing, I was using sarcasm to say, "OK, you guys convinced me. You know why I'm pro-choice? To keep the black population down." There was a huge collective gasp and the pro-life pastor even asked me to leave (fuck him, now that I think of it). Talk with the cops, lost one or two or three acquaintances - one girl was hysterical and crying. Here's a paraphrase of our conversation.
"No it isn't."
"Well, if I really had the views you accused me of having why would you send me back in the 1920s where it was more acceptable?"
I was afraid I'd get kicked out of the university, be blacklisted, etc. and tried to apologize (even right after saying that so I could save my ass), but you know what?
Fuck them.
Those niggers and their trainers get away with more despicable shit anyway. Fuck them.

Then, I was called in for counseling after giving an apology on tape, was told the number of police complaints (21 or 22) by the counselor (old bitch with a hyphenated last name), made sure I was set straight in their eyes and then I never went back. Fuck universities. They're a zoo of hipsters, "educated" niggers and PoC, and diversity apologists.

Thanks user.

sjws really are the greatest thing to happen to the right

L.O.L., that's hilarious, user.

Always continue to troll and never apologize. Thats why Volo is refusing to back down on his race realist comments, he's just making it worse and worse to piss them off more and more.

Btw here's a poster for you guys to put around on universities and trigger mass hysteria.

Remember to use your uni printer quota which is free.

Mr FBI I conform to the N O N A G G R E S S I O N P R I N C I P L E
I'll find my friends but our arms are steadied.

Thanks dubs user, I'll have to print that shit out in the dead of night too. Should I worry about finger prints?

Nah don't worry, its not illegal so the commies would have to have already databased your fingerprints themselves somehow.

Well, I'm gonna use my night owl powers for something fun then! :^)

I believe it. Especially because you don't have to be very smart to be a Marine

>I'm not archiving it because I'm a massive faggot who can't stop sucking on cocks

Denying the merchants shekels and views isn't the only reason we archive articles, you dummy. The other reason is to save articles in case they get
SHUT DOWN

I've seen this happen at least twice in the past month. Some faggot says "hurr durr I'm not archiving it because they are based", and then the page gets nuked 30 minutes later. Get into the habit of archiving every single article you post no matter what.

Liberals truly are from Bizzaro Universe.

He is the skinhead of tolerance.

He remindes me of Frank from Blue Velvet.

or this guy from lost highway

Every political event and meeting I have ever been to at any university around the world has been that fucked.

Anyway it's kind of funny how they are trolling for Trump. I like supporting the guy because it makes for more entertaining conversation generally… I also like convincing people scientifically that the earth is flat though…

Topkek lad. Topkek.

Here's an Oregon Pepe fellow PNW user.

Oops, wrong pic.

Spics need to be stopped, fucking hell.

RARE

Protip: when you're making a protest sign and don't want it getting ripped up, get clear packing tape and fold it over the edges. This essentially "laminates" the edges and weak lefties with their shitty grip strength will never be able to tear it without a cutting instrument - which then can count as assault with a deadly weapon if they nick you.

He's certainly had his ring destroyed.

vocativ?