My gf is a perverted freak and i'm thinking about breaking up with her

my gf is a perverted freak and i'm thinking about breaking up with her.
2 of her friends are inexperienced, and the 3rd one had sex with her bf which she was/is still dating

now i'm here posting my story, thinking about breaking up with her.
i really feel like a cheap sextoy.

am i over reacting ?

tl;dr : my gf wants me to show my cock (and most likely more) to her 13 yo cousin

I've already had this pasta.

you're full of shit, i'v literally typed it right now you fucking newfag

Fuck the 13year old. Any way you could get pics?

We need proof. I need proof. Provide pics of your gf/one of the 11 girls you fucked

Also what country are you from?

Sometimes I have dreams about the future that come true.

Not joking.

i saw this before too

Reading between the lines I think OP's girlfriend wants a cock in the ass and to fuck all of op's friends since he's fucked hers

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

don't think so, she's very straightforward kind of girl. i think she would tell me.

just do it op, maybe convince her to get orgies together. godspeed user

Don't do it OP. She'll use it as blackmail for sure. Break up with her but don't give specific reason why. Just tell her the spark is gone or some other hokey pokey girly bullshit.

>>>/ss/

Good luck

nice fanfiction

shota is for when the guy is underaged newfag

she's a whore and so are you, but you're by far the worst of the 2. consider murder-suicide

I've not heard this pasta before. If you're serious OP, then you're a faggot for not wanting to fuck the 13 year old.

So obviously this is fake or a copypasta or whatever, but if it were real it means your gf is a duck.

I wouldn't recommend marrying her, but since she let you fuck her friends obviously you're pretty lucky.

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

13? Too old

So I could be like one of the other niggers on this board and shitpost about it but Ill try to realtalk a bit with you
I once had a pretty slutty gf, and you should not take it, ever
Call me a faggot but I dont feel like your girlfriend should be OK with you fucking other women, neither should you be OK with her fucking other guys
Youre pretty much ducking her, and although that sounds great thats just sad, and you should help her with her psychological issues

Do as you wish. If you don't want to do something, don't. I think the issue is, is that your girlfriend is using you for one of her kinks. The only question is, do you enjoy it? If you do, go ahead and have sex, if you don't break up. But whatever you do, for the love of Buddha, don't put a ring on it. In fact, she may be the kind of girl that you can have a casual life long relationship with. But to answer your question, no, you aren't. She asked you to do something you aren't comfortable, so don't be a bitch and draw the line.

Also, you may want to make sure she isn't diddling kids on the side, 'cause you don't want to catch a rap for it if she is.

If this isn't pasta, you're genuinely, mentally, a faggot.

Things that nevar happened: The Post

if it makes u feel bad, just say "no"

Pics of your gf, your "so big" penis, your gf's friends, or anything relevant to this story or it didn't happen.

Timestamp preferred.

Do it, but in exchange, tell the cousin, to let you film her pussy with a time stamp, because we user have never seen what the vagina and tits of a 13 years old girl look like.

Wishing this was real

leave her.
sounds like its gonna get shit real fast.

this tbh

i don't think he was implying that, he was implying that it would've been why the post is familiar.

thanks for the post op

i came

I thought Holla Forums was for total losers with no friends.

OP is a liar and a faggot. No girl is that perfect.

Delicious pasta is delicious

Your option is to get some sweet 13 year old pussy and have the slight chance of being arested for a rape or continue fucking her friends which is pretty hot

I bet he is the MC of some harem anime, which is why he hates having sex with hot girls and lolis.

Get her to call you "daddy"

its illegal ffs !

so is your mother, paco

i never said they were hot.
my gf is a 7/10, her friends are between 5 and 8.
they're not ugly, but they're not super models either.
just avrage

The peter pan is strong in this one.