2nd google result

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

How hasn't this been shut down yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/
circumcisioncomplex.com/beware-the-abstract-reasoning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peer review doesn't matter, the impact factor of the journal does.

It would have a hugely politically incorrect impact if liberals weren't scientifically illiterate.

No, no. Impact factor is the measurement by which journals are ranked. If no scientists picks up a journal to read it to keep up on trends, then it's considered an unimpactful journal. You or I could drop half a thou to publish "Are kikes lizard niggers from Pluto" in a Chinese journal and it would get published. That's why you see how impactful the journal is to see if it's getting any traction.

So you think this is intentionally ignored by scholars?

If it does in animals then it does in humans. But I guess that's heresy if you believe the Earth is the center of the universe you'll go to great lengths to deny all possible evidence that points to the sun being the center of the solar system.

I'm surprised this got past the censors too. They clamped down on the brain damage circumcision does, so they obviously could shut this down too if they wanted.

only scientific content value matters, go fuck yourself

Actually the author not only hypothesizes that the results apply to humans but also tested it and verified it:

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

t. user who has never read a paper ever

Hector gets killed, is city burns, and his people perish from the earth (unless you count the anied as saying all Romans hail from Trojan descent)

Not a good role model in that sense.

Short story:

My aunts and my grandmother have fair skin though. Two of my aunts have blonde hair. My mother is a bit swarthy but my dad is full north india, though his brother's children have fair skin and green eyes.

aye chihuahua tbh famalam.

How is that relevant to thread?

good for you user

you may be good enough for the glorious empire of man yet

You're well on the path to accepting American Jesus into your heart

Are Italians worthy for the holy empire?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
do people actually believe this

Lads… we… I think we went too far with meme magic…

Sci-hub.io IP 31.184.194.81

Use to bypass paywall

Y-you too…

You can't stop progress!
Now is when we put it to the real test!

Bump for science.

He died of cancer shortly after publishing that btw

I didn't get how he correlates pigmentation and r sexual strategy?
Pic related: he doesn't really make the link but just says the two (pigmentation + r strategy) are parts of a whole.
I'm quite disappointed.

Some poor amerifat got the jew treatment.

Of course it does. Chronic pain in particular can have life-long effects on neural pathways. This type of research is actually very standard: they'll induce pain in mice by tying their legs with fishing line the kill the animals and examine their brains. I think this is the standard animal model for the neural effects of chronic pain.

Also, here's a review paper about long term damage caused by circumcision: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1595204/

Paedocircumcision enhances the ability to think abstractly. It's a brain mod which enhances creativity, imagination, and capacity for religious experiences. It's no wonder the best religions always implement it.

circumcisioncomplex.com/beware-the-abstract-reasoning/

Here's your explanation how that's possible. Indians aren't actual niggers. They have the potential to amount to shit like Aryans. The skin may not be bright, but unlike with Africans, the person can be. Especially in the north.

Different story with southern India you can literally see the pre-Aryan nigger parts on their faces. The Aryans of old didn't enrich the south enough.

this pseudoscience you spit is as bad, if not worse, than the pseudoscience liberals spit

TL;DR: If you see "(you)" in this post, then you need >pic related

American Jesus is best Jesus

All this rationalising. We can show you EXACTLY on the doll where the bad man cut you.

Yes goy, circumcision doesn't effect the nervous system/cause neurological changes. It's not like getting a limb amputated; don't mind cat scans of uncircumcised babies vs circumcised babies. If you don't circumcise your children you're anti semitic; you wouldn't want to be lumped in with Nazis right?

Saving that infographic for when push comes to shove? Poor guy.

you know what else changes the brain? this cancer you spout.

wat

HEIL HITLER

what is that supposed to mean

I use it on chans to tell people they need to die

nice