You have 60 seconds to post the most Russian thing on your hard drive

You have 60 seconds to post the most Russian thing on your hard drive.

Other urls found in this thread:

devtest.heavy-r.com/video/124543/Very_Young_Russian_Girls_Totally_Drunk/
youtu.be/JB2N1zAFRbY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which hard drive?

what the hell, Portugal?

okay I'll finally ask

who is this guy and why is he associated with aspergers?

Spede Pasanen, a Finnish inventor/actor/general shithead

CCCP Feels

Afghanistan is a big place.

for jews

CCCP

Am I winrar?

Around Moors, lock the doors.

that's fake

I want a Big Mac now but it's only 9:15 and McDonalds doesn't serve lunch until 10:30

The worst part is is that this is one of the best defense ministers weve had in years. Shes also the only female minister we have that actually does her job

this has long stopped being a potential space where a unique culture could have possibly developed, much less generate anything even remotely oc. now, all in the name of ego, damage control and saving face because you chose to be a thirsty namefagging attention whore you have to defend this territory of dried turds against a power that never sleeps or surrenders

you must feel very proud of your achievement, mod.

now post an anime avatar and keep trying to hide those private tears

music time

I expected to see Venom Snake.

which country?

lol

that's the most disgusting snack platter I've ever seen, and I once lived in Turkey for eight months

Salo, garlic, pickles, ham and vodka? It's the best.

I can understand if a non Russian doesn't like it though

the worst part is the stuff they're on, I assume some kind of rye bread

that shit's fucking nasty

Netherlands, shes not great but at least she cuts back on defense spending, which is something we really need

tons of european countries have their own version of it

I really want to know how theyre doing this

Wrong.
Give more money to soldiers for more involved work so some apply for such positions.

Since the Army is the only capeble force anywhere it needs more aid.

The problem with the Army is instead of using resource to increase living standards the reverse happens, better weapons are bought and developed men are bastardised more severely so they are used to people trying to kill them.

Russia for example is the worlds premiere Army, comprised of mostly soldiers who would include hardship as a requirement of life, higher in priority than food and water. Food and water considered bourgois luxuries.

CCCP: Give all money to the ARMY. All other jobs as issued by Army or in service of Army.

This way there are no jobs that don't make things better.

Lawyers, Journalists and other scum are transformed into human beings by this and no fat people die of diabetes. They don't even get to be fat or political. Just big and strong or ematiated but dangerous.

Breaking away from that thought the more Army there is the less war can happen. Because soldiers are good men. They don't start wars.

You shouldn't give any money to politicians. They give it away instead of rationing it to where it's needed.

A country used to be rich based on how hard people worked and took nothing out of the country.

Everyone wanted to do their bit because doing so made it better for everyone and made them a hero, very good karma, enough luck to live on it.

Money shouldn't ever be given to banks. Should be issued as representation of excess resource to people in facilitating their efforts. Should get to the stage where it is taken without asking. Implementing a nescessary upgrade to the world.

When a country works people can sell on an honour system. They can leave out things to sell and people will pay the price for them or what they can. No opportunists. People make what is needed and fragility is common. Women can wear jewelry and look pretty.

That's clearly serbian you fuck

I WIN the internets

devtest.heavy-r.com/video/124543/Very_Young_Russian_Girls_Totally_Drunk/

youtu.be/JB2N1zAFRbY

better video of this

Attributing a livable environment without a cop in sight to organisational elements is wrong though. Army is fairly hippy and combatible with comunity events. If you go to a lot of volunteer orgs you'll be sure to meet soldiers. Everyone doing what they think is right, usually at cost to themselves is one of the good guys. Those going along with something they know is wrong for whatever reason, are the bad guys.

we slav thread naow comrad

Славянская жизнь

russian meme

For a woman in her late 40's she's got some amazing legs.

I don't know why i have this

Should be part of Russia

здесь шлюху

Russia dropping cluster bombs on ISIS.
GLORIUS

No what I meant was, we need ALOT of money for the care industry (Like no joke elderly people have to live from about 800 dollars a month rent included, many of them are malnourished, bathed about once a month and are just straight up abused because of the little money their carers get)

wtf he shot him with 7,62

does anyone know the name of the second song that plays? I've been trying to find it for ages.

Obligatory

well maybe their relatives should pay up then

sounds like the intro to one of MC Vals works… can't help you though

These!

poor doggos ;_;

fucking degenerates

that's really, really, really cool actually.