Trump: No Plans to Go to Jew-Israel Because Voters Don’t Want It

Trump: No Plans to Go to Jew-Israel Because Voters Don’t Want It

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
May 25, 2016

BULLET=DODGED.

JTA:

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said a trip abroad would not be prudent “at the moment” because it would not sway voters.

Trump’s comments, made Sunday to The Wall Street Journal, came amid reports that the Republican Jewish Coalition is planning an Israel trip for the billionaire real estate mogul. Earlier this month, Trump said he would visit Israel “soon.”

But speaking to the Journal, Trump said he wants to concentrate his energy on issues in the United States as of now, though a future trip could still be possible.

“I don’t think it registers with the voters to be honest with you,” he told the Journal. “What I really want to do is focus on our country and the election, but I might. I’ve been invited by numerous countries to go.”

Thank you, sir.

A photoshoot trip to Israel would have been seriously detrimental to this campaign.

We knew you wouldn’t let us down.

dailystormer.com/trump-no-plans-to-go-to-jew-israel-because-voters-dont-want-it/
archive.is/Kgw11

jta.org/2016/05/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-no-plans-for-trip-abroad-at-the-moment
archive.is/rVPHw

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/breaking-news/341329/5-jews-join-republican-finance-team-for-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
youtube.com/watch?v=qZBesA87plY
zionists4trump.com/trump-we-have-to-stay-with-israel-and-stay-with-them-big-time-the-guardian/
askelm.com/temple/t000701.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for Trump

OY VEY THE CHUTZPAH OF THIS GOY, HE WON'T GO BEFORE THE WALL!? BRAZEN ANTI-SEMITISM

Holla Forums and anti-trump PR firms on suicide watch.

inb4

Applied memetics btfo.

Holla Forumsbtfo.

Neo-conservatives btfo.

Zionists btfo.

BTFO

Why is this being slid?

Bump.

Is this real? That's pretty amazing.
Trump is the hero we need but don't deserve.

Shills bump and spam everything they like to the top of the catalog; it's no surprise this isn't a popular thread.

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

Why not both?

Here comes the anime D&C.
It's time to stop.

What does that retarded meme even mean? Trump is not particularly nip-friendly anime is already technically "real".

Fucking manchildren can't even meme right.

That jewish wall must be some sort of fucking corruption method for how much fuss has been made about him going to visit it.

Trump pls.

OH MIGHTY GOD EMPEROR, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR DOUBTING YOU!!!

NEVER AGAIN WILL MY FAITH FALTER!

GLORY TO THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

I can already hear the distant

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

What a glorious year

This is good news.

Look, it's good that the nigger's dick got mutilated and all, but I don't want to see it.

TRUMP THROUGH A BONE TO THE JEWS BUT MADE IT CLEAR AMERICANS MATTER MORE

Oh fuck he isn't going to do that shit where he touches that kike wall is he? Because that's pretty much saying: "hey look, I'm a jewish puppet".

meme it

I like this version too

Can someone redpill me on der Stormer? Is it an FBI front and honeypot?

Trump gave his children to der Juden… Why? Because he knows der Juden own the New York commercial real estate market?

Fucking redpill me someone please.

5 Jews Join Republican Finance Team for Donald Trump

forward.com/news/breaking-news/341329/5-jews-join-republican-finance-team-for-donald-trump/

The redpill is in the bottle labeled 'cyanide'

He literally said he's not going to go to Israel.
That's what the thread is about.

>literally
Yeah I get it - but it's in the literal sense.

Oh good, no pics of Trump wearing a yarmulke anytime soon.

ALL ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS WHO SHITPOSTED FOR WEEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Is it possible that maybe Trump didn't tell his kids to go out and marry kikes and that they're actually separate organisms from him who are capable of having their own independent thoughts and whims?

Pretty sure he implied that he simply postponed it.

Point?

That was all you had for a comeback?

At least hit me with a better insult, kike.

When he's done the Jews are coming to kiss his wall. The part facing Mexico, that is.

This. I would have seriously questioned voting for him in Nov.

That's the second time this year then. Just when is that racist goy going to do us homage?

This. From the WSJ article, cited by JTA, which was in turn cited by anglin:

Mr. Trump also dismissed the value of making an overseas trip. His campaign already canceled one planned for Israel late last year. He said Sunday that it would not be a good idea “at this moment,”
but held out the idea that a trip might still be arranged.

“I don’t think it registers with the voters to be honest with you. What I really want to do is focus on our country and the election,
but I might,” he said.
“I’ve been invited by numerous countries to go.”

Redpill me on ___ is basically admitting that you love sucking cock.

Someone didn't read Art of the Deal

kek'd

Holla Forums shitposters BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=VRHXoLUU904

death to israel.

What the fuck? Check my fucking ID you autistic sperg.

How many electoral votes does Israel get?

Does anyone have that Israeli commercial telling Israelis they need to vote in American elections for Israeli interests?

Quick complain about the moderation, or christians vs athiests or poland vs germany.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP SUPPORTS TAKING THE GUNS.

What's gonna be the blowback from this though? Do you think Trump wanted to go? Doesn't seem like he wanted to anyway and is using "voter consensus" as an excuse in this case. It is true though, but does anybody outside of TRS and Holla Forums really think about the jewish question? Trump has to be privy to the JQ.

I have a list of all dual citizens in my small town.

Maybe they dont get very far on election day because slashed tires ;^}

Hmm. Why would you post this fellow user?
Are you not on board with anything else than the current status quo?

well, good for him, Holla Forums. it'll never get through Congress, anyway, so go fuck yourself
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

:^)
Who should I vote for?

what did he mean by this?
That many countries are inviting him to visit Israel?
or that many countries are inviting him to their own country?

If it's the first one, that is some really scary shit

He is one of us. Alot of people dont believe it but he is.

B-but my fellow Holla Forums members told me he was a puppet

Something else that is really good is Trump is putting Israel in the same light as all the other countries.
Unlike the holy bastion of democracy that cuckservatives try to paint it as.

Thank god.
Cause you know the shills would use that picture of Trump dry humping that jew wall over and over again

You mean |pol| m8.

"I came here to speak to you about where I stand on the future of American relations with our strategic ally,

our unbreakable friendship and our cultural brother, the only democracy in the Middle East

, the state of Israel."

Donald Trump, AIPAC 2016
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

The moment israel becomes "just" another country is the day we have pretty much already won.

It becomes alot harder to engage in such warcrimes when you are just a country, not a country of gods chosen.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZBesA87plY

I don't think he'd cancel just because voters took a poll and said "nah, we really dont think it's a good idea". Plus, there was his face at AIPAC when he was pausing between sentences.

Any way you look at it
SHILLS BTFO
ANTI-TRUMP = ANTI-WHITE

Pretty weird to post a video where I'm being told what to think instead of the man's own words.

What the fuck did you expect?
Trump is a strong, smart man.
He's going to use the jews like they have been using us and discard them once they are no longer useful.

It's (((pol))), my mensch.

Also that masterful one-time use of a teleprompter.

Expect him to dig it out whenever he has to give a speech to those he hates.

hivemind and hitler dubs, impressive

Why are you still trying? This is ridiculous.

What makes you so sure he isn't planning this for you?

The Don will make his OWN wall!

If my death results in the destruction of israel I will kneel down in front of the wall and take a bullet.

Who knew.

The guy has billions of dollars and lives like a king already, living the life of a president would be a downgrade.
Why else would he run except to create a legacy of him as the man who saved america?

Pretty sure it's xXx_POL_xXx fam.

Will he be the first president in recent history not to kiss the ring?

Maybe someone should look into it.

The funny part is going to be when people start hanging.

SHOAHTASTIC!

The man is afraid of being forgotten.

Its that simple. He wants to go down in history as the greatest man who ever lived. He wants his face on rushmore, and a wall that can be seen from space.

He wants to be remembered, its all ego for him.

And thats why ill vote for him.

Exactly, this is the kind of shit any white man should be able to understand, the strive for greatness.
Unlike the jewish perversion of wanting to control everything from the shadows the white man wants to create greatness and beauty and be remembered for it.

SHILLS BTFO

is this version on jewtube somewhere? I was wanting to send it to a friend

"Adelson invited me to a Purim party, and I let the kike think I'd fall for it. Of course I'm not campaigning in Tel Aviv."

No matter what, the ends justify the means. White Americans finally have an "ends justify the means" cause. We can destroy them now. We can finally take the gloves off and deploy their own tactics against them and much much worse.

Everyone knows who Julius Ceasar was, it's no coincidence he was one of the most influential leaders in history.
Trump wants the same but 10 times over.
Being the first one in the age of modern videography and documentation helps.

Fucking kill yourself OP

It beats your dying vagrag, The Renegade Tribune, Kyle

Trump must be aware of how attractive this scenario is to his enemies.

You're not Holla Forums material.

Very. The man is a true grandmaster.

He doesnt play strategy games, he turns the world into one and makes everyone play by his rules.

It's what I've been advocating pol'sters to do, play civ/simcity in real life.

for you

Pic related.

I spent way too much time making this.

(checked)

Im playing postal 2 every day.

All for nothing too. Your time would have been better spent chewing on a carpet.

Now that's just a little too harsh. I believe anime should be legal, but it has to be regulated to keep it pure and hand-animated as our honorary Aryan allies originally intended.

I saved it.
So I guess you're wrong.

I don't have a dad

I'll take the gfs

Go back to Africa

are you black?

Not like I didn't expect you redditfags to not be here.

That hivemind.

Italian we are white

Is this what some on Holla Forums refer to as "The Faustian Spirit?" I've heard that term thrown around a lot and I like it.

Look at the archive link, idiot. It's the JTA.

Uhh. sword I guess. I could sell it at the local pawn shop.

What a fuckin psycho.

I already have a waifu and don't live with parent so kat I guess.

You are most wise, my friend.

Its exactly that user. The desire to become a hero.

What's funny is I was going to say the same thing. or maybe that's sad

northern Italian or you're not white, tbh fam

user, why is there a girl hiding in your image?

It's sad.
I was originally going to say what you said.

Trump really reminds me of Nietsche's Übermensch.

The man lives to achieve, and he'll laugh his way to the top.

Fuck I love him.

Fuck off, degenerate.

You're not pardoned from being hung on rope-day, faggot. No matter how much you try and be example. Know that.

On a practical basis the first option is the best. If every girl you meet comes to like you and wants your D you instantly have 50% of the electorate in your pocket. You only need to win 1% of the male vote to win the presidency, and if you can appeal to the K selected male vote enough you have the important elements of society under control. From there it would be easy to oust the jews from our countries and establish a right wing utopia unstained by colored races. The sword will let you fight a lot but it doesn't say you get any power ups, and the dad beans are the bernout choice.

Secret ninja art of gfs is objectively the best choice.

Quit derailing the thread, faggot.

well, fuck it then. Did you see the TRS thread? Live Daily Shoah coming up in about an hour. They'll be taking calls….

Literally base your entire campaign around making anime real and no one being able to make fun of anime will make you win, no one can attack your positions on shit.

It's gonna be good.
But let's not get off topic here.
Anime posters are already trying to derail.

Sardinian

8ch has problems with thumbnails sometimes

well…. at least you're not Siciliangoogle image search seems to make Sardinians look fairly white

True, but I think we all knew this thread would turn into a shitstorm right from the beginning.

You must be autistic.

I'm pretty swarthy, but Sardinians are pretty redpilled. Our flag has a bunch of decapitated muslims on it.

Swashbuckling faggot.

I saved this but when I try to open it it said
How do I fix this?

Open it in what, a browser or some media player?

Don't you like winning, user? Why would you give up, like that. You have a father to impress! Come on!

For mexican barriers!

Only fags watch anime, so I agree with this
At least I still have my mangoes from when I was in high school, feels Duwang

voting doesnt matter go-user :^)

Weeaboo faggots are even worse.

I want shekelburg to get off of Holla Forums and get back to the accountant's office.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SHILLS GOT BTFO?

Unacceptable.

Why would you want der Juden to go anywhere but the >>>/auschwitz/ concentration camp, where their lax, nepotistic selfs truly belong?

Trump can't be Batman, because Batman's a gun-grabbing faggot.

An app Called S player

That's how we know Ari.

It probably doesn't support one of the codecs used in the webm.

Open it your browser or get something like MPC-HC (or BE).

Would be surprising if he did go.
There's no way he'd be safe there.

thanks user I downloaded MPC-HC and it works

Reminder that even if it was true – it isn't – Hillary Clinton is much worse than him on that issue.

Try harder nigger.

OOOYYY VEEEEEEYYYY WHAT WILL MY SHILLS SHITPOST ABOUT, NOW?

SMACKS HANDS WITH LOTION

Honestly, Drumpf might be the worst forced meme I've ever seen. Even worse than pic related.

It did come from the TV, afterall.
Any memes not born on the internet are pretty much shit.
Well, most of them.

He's already answered that

Requesting OC too lazy.

What does that symbol mean?

If you can see that, then your oath has been broken.

I can't see it anymore.

kek

sure thing cupcake

In other words, never.

Because he will be der führer.

i fucking love how the kikes tried to make him look like hitler and they did nothing but make him look even better than before with this commercial, kek

ANDRE ANGLIN, MUTHAFUCKA

TRUMP LITERALLY CONFIRMED FOR THE NEXT HITLER

SHILLS BTFO

What the fuck is that supposed to even mean?

Some faggot keeps posting it in hope that it will catch on so that he can he can say that he started it and that his life isn't a total waste after all.

I'm not the one who made it, I'm saying that it's a forced meme. That's also why I mixed it with Milhouse, another example of a forced meme.

Are Neapolitans white enough to be worthy fot the incoming Fourth Holy Empire?

And what about Cozentinos?

Wailing wall 2.0!

That's been my interpretation.

Did…
Did Trump cancel the trip because of US?
May I remind you that Holla Forums and chans give him a lot of advertisement and activism online for free.
And since one of his kids may or may not browse here and on the rest of the internet, Trump may have sensed the heartbeat of the community that they're strictly opposed to this trip.
If he did it he would lose a lot of his online support which to be honest has contributed to A LOT to his campaign.
On the other hand he would just be going to a viper's nest where he would be easily disposed of Jan Hus style. And jews already hate him by all accounts.

So the logical thing would be to take the option that is the most benefiting to him.

He got afraid of meme magick for he is just a messenger and a mere benefactor of the chaotic god.
PRAISE KEK

Lets look at the facts and how things be.

I moved to an up and coming community on the east coast that was established in the early 1700s. Ranch house with 2 acres in the front, 4 acres in the back buttressing an old gravel pit with a corn field across the street.

McMansions started sprouting up, farmers started cashing out and making bank.

Lots and lots of Jew Yorkers replacing dying out Wasps.

If you have money, you are going to be around jews.

It's an unfortunate fact.

Your kids are going to be around jews - even if you send them to Catholic school. They will play sports against jews, live in the same neighborhood as jews, same country clubs, same underage bonfire parties at treefarms.

I was redpilled by ex communist block IRL pollacks and a Franciscan monk in my grade school. They have no problem being upfront about the jew.

With all the degeneracy rich kids are exposed to, I fucking hate to say it, but they could do worse than actually marry and have kids with a rich, decent jew. Drugs, subhumans, reckless behavior, depression and apathy ravage the rich kid community.

The jewish parents ALL knew each other and their kids. They all shared the same businesses, landscapers, painters, contractors, plumbers.

The rich white families I knew? Kids parents didn't even know each other - some never met, never even met their fellow rich neighbors - except in court about fence or parking issues.

I do what I can now. I have white neighbors. We look out for each other, from pulling each others knocked over trash cans over, recommending plumbers, to saying hello to each other.

If there is a synagogue, jewish art/playhouse, or holohoax museum in your area - you are not in control.

that's hilarious

shills BTFO

You know this is going to drive the jews up the wall. They don't want the goyim to look too closely at what they're doing but have you ever known a jew who'd stand to be brushed off like that? They put great store in this idea of them being movers and shakers and this is going to really mess with their narcissism.

Fuck, this man is nimble.

GOD BLESS TRUMP

If he put on the kikehat and leaned on that wall my heart would've turned to stone.

new fag

b-but he was gonna kiss the wall and Holla Forums was gonna be btfo!

I've seen that player on either Roleplay or Tropical.

roleplay for sure

gooooood

OY VEY WHAT A FILTHY ANTI-SEMITE HOW DARE HE NOT ANSWER OUR CALLS. I'LL HAVE THIS GOY KNOW MY GRANDFATHER AND HIS SISTER WERE GASSED ALMOST SEVENTY TIMES AT AUSCHWITZ BY THOSE FILTHY NAZI ARYAN BASTIDS, AND WHAT A SURPRISE MR. DRUMPF IS ALSO A BLONDE HAIR BLUE EYED ARYAN!!!!!!

HE'S GONNA CAUSE THE SECOND SHOAH OY VEY NEVER AGAIN GOYIM. REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION WHO DIED IN THE TRAGIC HOLOCAUST OY GEVALT.

MY SHEKELS.

Am I the only who thinks it would be hilarious to just do a running overarm power slam into that wall with a sledghammer

Hey it works when you guys claim Muslims being able to lie is some big deal.

Hahaha, yeah. It would also be funny if you just sort of spat on and shat on it, too.

zionists4trump.com/trump-we-have-to-stay-with-israel-and-stay-with-them-big-time-the-guardian/

see pic

dead and triggered jews everywhere

He has a jewish wife and thus jewish children.

Wife had plastic surgery to hide the nose.

He basically has "right of return" and can become an Israeli citizen. You think a ((( businessman ))) would choose idealism over the opportunity to use Israel as the escape hatch it is? No jews really want to live there. They want to jew as much as possible everywhere else, and when the jew-dicial system can no longer jew them out of trouble, they become ((( settlers ))) to be protected since Israel protects jewish criminals.

He personally has everything to gain in supporting Israel.

The more i learn about kikes the more I'm thinking that wall of lamentations visit is just an appetizer for one of the blood libel sacrifice they commit off MSM cameras afterwards to make sure they can blackmail whichever politician is stupid enough to go there.

Probably this. It happens.

Not much you can do about it these days without throwing your reputation down the toilet. Also he has way too much family loyalty to disown her.

It says more about the black community than you. Don't let upset nogs browbeat reality out of you.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of salt mines collapsed and shills were suddenly silenced.

MEMEMAGIC UP THIS MOTHERFUCKER

The Zionist Israeli Communist Globalists really are the originators of what we call "political correctness," aren't they?

The ritual in these pictures is really the absolute ground zero of everything else that is wrong in the world right now.

"If you don't touch the wall, you're anti-semitic and all Jews hate you."

It's the us vs them mentality perfectly transcribed into a public global ritual.

And, like all PC, all it is nothing more than a symbolic and active submission into voluntary slavery under global Zionism.

It is the place where mind control begins and ends. That place where there can be no wavering, no middle ground, no discussion.

Just touch the wall, goy.

Another thing that bothers me, is that Americans don't seem to realize how ironic it is for our leaders to be subservient to the interests of a foreign power, when their primary concern should be the American people.

/oven/

Why the fuck do jews masturbate over that wall so much?
Does your mind get subconsciously subverted when you touch that old shit?

as far as i know its a remnant of their second temple or some shit
so they might be feeding off the vestigial emanations of their dark god that slumbers within the brickwork perhaps

I'm part Greek and Part Italian. I like how my Roman ancestors punished those kikes for Hannakuhing my Greek ancestors.

That they're still butthurt about based Hadrian tearing it the fuck down today makes it all the sweeter.

I'll take the gfs

Who is the guy in the hat and glasses? He with them all when they go to wall

Hadrian was a pedo faggot tho, he fucked little boys.

I don't care what he fucks as long as he fucks with jews too.

If you're Christian, then you know it can't be the wall of the Second Temple because Christ cursed Israel and took it away from the kikes. In the Bible it even says that in Jerusalem, the devastation was so great that there could not be a found a stone stacked upon another stone.

According to modern archeology, that wall was actually part of a Roman fort built there after the blood sucking kikes. The jews LARP about the Torah even though we all know the truth about their use of the Talmud, but their desire to build the 3rd temple is not motivated by a desire to please what we goyim consider God. Judaism and imperfect Judaism (Islam) worships the Devil "god" of this world.
askelm.com/temple/t000701.htm

ok

i looked into it
apparently the Roman general had planned to capture the temple and gut the insides so Jupiter Optimus Maximus could be enshrined there as an ultimate insult and sign of domination over the jews
however the kikes had started killing pows in the traditional semite way of slitting their throats
the soldiers were so enraged when they learnt what had happened to their captured brothers in arms they disobeyed orders and set the whole thing alight during the siege

Is there anything about the modern Jews that's not:
A.) stolen
B.) forged

not a single shred of jewish religious customs or rituals is original
even circumcision is just the lite version of what the gala priests of Inanna did to each other and themselves 6000 years ago in Sumeria

i spent 30 seconds making this.

kek

IT'S HAPPENING