Hundreds of Authors Write Letter Slamming The Donald

lithub.com/an-open-letter-to-the-american-people/

Well guys, time to start blacklisting all these authors now. Tell anyone not to buy their books

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Pollock
markslouka.com/#!2-Hot-Fall/cjgl/55e753080cf24e84f75fa668
jewishbookcouncil.org/book/Brewster
books.wwnorton.com/books/detail.aspx?ID=4294992159
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._S._Lewis#Joy_Davidman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Davidman
nytimes.com/2006/03/19/magazine/319dad.html?partner=rssuserland
linkedin.com/in/gingerromeropardlo
nydailynews.com/news/money/paying-taxes-diligently-u-s-illegally-article-1.212140
wayfinderschools.org/about-us/mission-and-vision
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=8E3B109B7F4491E3D864F90C307C21C1
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=3E954DA6A45845CEE5BE838324158B6C
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-author-shuns-gunter-grass-award-over-controversial-israel-poem-1.424820
jweekly.com/article/full/67327/faces1221/
theaviaryonline.com/a-conversation-with-phillip-lopate.html
pastebin.com/ZEGnCjfe
theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/the-horrible-thing-author-stephen-king-made-his-daughter-do-when-she-was-a-child-so-he-could-have-a-book-on-tape/
amazon.com/Jaks-Play-Revenant-Vincent-Law-ebook/dp/B019M349WU?ie=UTF8&keywords=jak's play&qid=1460485622&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1#customerReviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fixed op.

Also fucking hell the list reads like a Bar Mitzvah registry

I don't even read modern books anymore to care.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the country

What if we wrote our own letter and get hundreds of Holla Forumsacks involved?
"An open response from the American people to the privileged, Jewish billionaires who live in homogenous neighborhoods and chastise the lower-middle class for not wanting their culture destroyed"

Who cares?

literally who?

Reading through this letter
Says the group of people trying to influence this democracy using their wealth and celebrity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Pollock

Sounds like a kike playing the name game.

this will surely stump the trump. there is no hope left.

Stephen King is a filthy kike.

potpourri

nice point

How many of them do you suppose support Bernie, who has neither knowledge, experience, flexibility, nor historical (or cultural, geographic, or demographic) awareness?

I'm sure that's a work of fiction too.

why should we care again?

I recognize a lot of those names. Almost nothing of value was lost tbh.
A lot of decadent, liberal, indulgent bullshit.

sorry to see Tobias Wolff on there, though

I only read books on mathematics, computer science, physics etc. I cannot see any familiar names on this list after a cursory glance.

That's just the first column. Das a lot of jews mane.

Hey Stephen, STFU. And you sold the fuck out on that Dark Tower ending.

And he signed off on roland being a nigger

Biggest name that stood out to me was Amy Tan.

Bunch of useless, no-talent kikes… GAS 'EM ALL!

Who would give a single fuck about any of these authors?

Sounds like his dad was a Scot.

Stephen King has always been a hack who only got popular due to faggot baby boomers. The dude is obsessed with retarded kids having magic powers and flooding is droning narratives with all sorts of lurid, underage sex.

The car that hit him should backed over his degenerate ass.

Don't forget the magical negroes that always save the day (in Maine aka Whitopia: The State)

There's a whole lot of "Who? No really, who?" on that list. I think I've maybe kind of vaguely heard of perhaps two people on that list, if I'm not mistaking them for someone else.

Ah, who cares?

Noice. This is how I know I'm among my own people.

kekd

whelp, fellas, its time to get doxing

An open response from the American people to the privileged, Jewish billionaires who live in homogenous neighborhoods and chastise the lower-middle class for not wanting their culture destroyed (first draft)

Because the people who preach the benefits of multiculturalism always live in white neighborhoods and make our neighborhoods take in their immigrants

Because the American people are tired of our country being a dumping ground for the rest of the worlds problems

Because we're tired of the Rothschild's, George Soros, Goldman Sachs, and other corrupt people and institutions buying our politicians

Because ethnic displacement in a given area is always bad for the population already living in that area, and if you don't believe us you can ask the native Americans

Because we can see the negative effects of mass immigration in other countries, such as in Sweden where rape increased 1400%, or the UK, where whites are a minority in their own capital and don't even exist in East London anymore

Because Mexican immigrants cost us over 55 billion dollars a year but a wall would cost about a one time cost of 25 billion dollars

Because America is not a collection of vague ideals like "diversity" and "equality," it's a tangible population of people with our own distinct interests and needs

Because we have a border, a language, and a culture, and we don't want or need changes to that

Because politicians have spent years making promises and not keeping them, and we're not gonna take it anymore

Because we won't be intimidated. Not by Islamic terrorists. Not by Mexican cartels. Not by black rioters. And not by a group of pretentious has-been writers so full of themselves they think we're gonna change our beliefs cause they don't like them

Because the wall just got ten feet higher

For all these reasons, we, the undersigned, as a matter of conscience, support, unequivocally, the inevitable inauguration of President Donald J. Trump

That list has more bergsteinblatt's than a comments section raided by Holla Forums.

whats with the liberal obsession with this phrase? Just call it a polemic, which is what it is

There's literally nobody I give a single fuck about.

There's an argument to be made that fiction doesn't actually have any value, but reading is a decent hobby that actually translates to something valuable, even if it is fiction. My high verbal IQ was what got me through most of my Public Marxist Indoctrination. Skipping most of my classes and still passing was easy when all you have to do is read a few sections in a textbook and you could retain and regurgitate all the information inside.

Again though, these people are all kikes and libshits by the look of it. I don't see Sanderson, Rouaud or Rothfuss on there, so my narrow interests are covered.

yeah might as well add all these names to those lists people want to make of all the other kikes that need to be removed

Stephen King is the quintessential boomer scum.

If you want to read books that are not written by jews go to /pdfs/, simple as that

The only one I care about

I should have known. This explains so much about him and his work.

Because liberal intellectuals are irritating faggots that are enlightened by their own euphoria

Pure coininkydinks

Whites are the native Americans.

But can they write a book worth reading?

Randall Flag was the white guy and the god figure was an old nigger lady in The Stand.
Should be obvious.

Limp-wristed faggots who think elegant wordsmithing will protect them from darkies. Fuck 'em.

lol. My dad's friend is on that list. Ron Silliman.

My dad is pretty smart, but cringy liberal. He knows there alt-right sees as problems that I talk about are real, but he's into the culture to have anything but a leftist opinion as an old man that is invested in it.

My dad is not a writer himself, but he has all these parties for God-awful poets in my city. I think the poets that he likes and friends with suck. It's all post modernist boring crap.

Ron Silliman is one of them, and he's on my facebook. He just posts liberal elitist crap that only other elitist liberals will care about.

I'm pretty sure most of the people on this list are nobodies.

They all have huge egos and think they are the leading light of intellectualism, but if you read their works, they are the most dry and uncreative people ever.

Nothing could make me want to vote for Trump harder.

I don't know, it's not like Jews are so persecuted they need to hide this shit anymore - fuck, even those with partial Jewish ancestry never shut the fuck up about it (see: Christopher Hitchens)

King's probably just another degenerate "only dumb Southern inbred rednecks are racist" Boomerfag

Cannot stress this enough.

Kvoethe is such a pretentious faggot that he singlehandedly ruins the entire book. Not trying to diss your taste or anything, but come on.

YOU TELL 'EM, SATAN

I was thinking we could put this on a website something and get people to sign it too. Kind of a counter to what they did

We could say "Indians" instead. I just wanted to bring them up because pointing out that they were destroyed by immigration crushes the leftist argument of "we r all immigwints"

I get it, but Whites weren't immigrants to the American wilderness. One can only immigrate to a state.

Are they the same people who criticize Hitler as a failed artist who turned political?

This

I actually don't know if Ron Silliman, despite his name is a Jew or not. His son is just as liberal as him, but blonder than I am. (I have brown hair and green eyes.)

I just think there obnoxious out of touch liberal urbanites that haven't had to face any hardships in life to see how the real world is.

A lot of my dad's friends are Jewish though. The modernist Reform and Conservative Jews are the most annoying. He actually has a modern Orthodox Jewish friend that is actually pretty cool. But most of them are horrible SUPER LIBERAL Urbanite Reformed secular Jews that I totally wretch at when ever they open their mouths.

I go to my dad's "poet parties" just to please him, and to eat the horderves and cheeses they have. After that, I zone out when they start reading poetry. They might as well be reading the Phone Book, because that is how boring it is.

A lot of them are from White Protestant and Asian backgrounds though.

Jews and Catholics freak me out (I have personal issues with Italians in the Mafia, hence Catholics.)

But when I go to these parties, there will be a few Jews here and there, but they in no way lead the parties, it's mostly lead by people from secular White Protestant backgrounds, and a few Asians (usually Koreans.)

All intellectuals are scum. Fortunately, intellectuals do not typically fare well in revolutionary scenarios (funny given how many fashion themselves as radicals or revolutionaries).

What went wrong?

Good, it's only going to turn the people against these soft hacks.

Seriously, what do you think people's reactions will be? Don't they understand that the people are pissed off and don't want to live like this, with these leaders even though the whole mainstream-media, books, movies, songs are telling them not to think this way?

What do you think their reaction and feelings towards these writers will be? Will the people suddenly change their minds because 100 writers tell them they are feeling and thinking wrong?

These writers livelyhoods aren't at stake. They don't have their daughters raped, their sons beaten up, their property stolen and told that if you speak up about this and try to change this, you're the scum of the earth, you're the devil.

The kikes has created an enemy they can't beat into submission. Because by their own arrogance and lack of self-awarness, they once again have shot themselves in the foot. The tides are turning.

Please don't call pretentious faggots that have ascended their mental gymnastics into a career "intellectuals".

Most intellectual baby-boomers are moderates, they were more commie-friendly and 'radical' during the '60s, and the present generation of degenerates are already showing signs of going moderate. Liberals are pussies and are too apathetic to be violent, the extreme ones are even more vain though and just fancy the idea of beating up cops.

pseudo-intellectual is a good substitute, they hate being called that too

I-is it wrong if I like some of his books sure, he's not HPL but still has some good shit. Pet Sematary was pretty nice, and his Bachman books too.? Hell, even Asimov is a jew.
Please tell me that Jules Verne isn't.

An open letter to the american hack artists, writers and journalists:

Go fuck yourself.

I was talking about this to my father a few days ago. He raised me in an intellectual house, and therefore, I became an intellectual. I was bemoaning how useless of a skill it was to him, when he said "It's not that bad."

Which I started to lay on him how bad useless it is.

How I have no trade skills like "Carpentry or Electrician skills" that could make money in real life. How I avoided college for years to avoid getting deeper into intellectualism. How when I did finally bite the bullet and went to college at 27, I instantly got too into it, and will becoming out soon with multiple degrees at 31 that are useless (Psychology, History, Criminal Justice.) How it won't make me any money.

Also, there are too many intellectuals to have it actually be a useful skill. Every intellectual I run into acts like they are in 1770's France around illiterate peasants, when they are not. They are around people that are just as smart, if not smarter than they are.

The strongest thing I have going for me, is that I'm an intellectual that is far right. I've taught myself hunting, survivalism, hacking. None of those skills I couldn't have learned not being an intellectual, I only have them because my far right mistrust that I probably would of had if I wasn't raised to be an intellectual.

It's literally the most useless thing to be these days, an intellectual. And I can't help being one, because I was raised as one.

t. imbecile who doesn't remember people like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche.

There is something wrong in the literary world. So many LEFTIST authors out there. Don't we have any redpilled authors in the world today or is it all cucked? Then again, the same problem exists with television, media, and everything else so I don't know what else to say.

go jack off to a bodybuilder pic nietzsche fag

intellectual != intelligent person

intellectual = Apple product owner that has worked as a barista at one point or another

what a bunch of no-name faggots kek

I didnt know that small communities named new york, san fran, san mateo, moorestown, chapoel hill albany, somerville and fort colling existed in tel aviv

Well those 3 are dead so no shit their names are not on the list lol. But they wouldn't be anyway yeah. Tolkien and Lovecraft were very nationalistic. Shakespeare was probably a degenerate but even a leftist like him from hundreds of years back would have been horrified at the notion of nonwhites being allowed in his country.

I'm the only one with the autism and the agency to actually analyze this, aren't I?

Just like last time, eh?

Why

I'm going to start with these ones:
Mark Slouka – Brewster, NY
Andrew Altschul – Fort Collins, CO
Jennifer Egan – Brooklyn, NY
Gregory Pardlo – New York, NY
Geraldine Brooks – West Tisbury, MA
Junot Díaz – Cambridge, MA
Tobias Wolff – Stanford, CA
Stephen King – Bangor, ME
Richard Russo – Portland, ME
Amy Tan – San Francisco, CA
ZZ Packer – San Francisco, CA
Ha Jin – Boston, MA
Edmund White – New York, NY
Dave Eggers – San Francisco, CA
Rita Dove – Charlottesville, VA
Jane Smiley – Carmel Valley, CA
Phillip Lopate – New York, NY
Allan Gurganus – Hillsborough, NC
Michael Chabon – Berkeley, CA

If you worthless agency-lacking cunts care to actually contribute for once, feel free.
Though we all know none of you are going to, because you're all lacking in agency.
Practically fucking worthless, the lot of you.

One of you generally useless, agency-less fucks do some more digging on this count:

Mark Slouka – Brewster, NY

> markslouka.com/#!2-Hot-Fall/cjgl/55e753080cf24e84f75fa668

> From an interview with "Bookslut.com": "As a writer (or a human being, for that matter), you have to feel your way through this life; most of what we do is unconscious, and self-knowledge, if it comes at all, is retrospective. Did I first have to exorcise the past, my European and Czech heritage, to write Brewster? Christ, maybe I did, though I didn't know it at the time. And "exorcise" is not quite right. "Make peace with," maybe; "come to terms with." My last novel, The Visible World, was all about my parents' world and time, the stories they told, the lives they'd lived – utterly European. And then something happened. I was born and raised in America; I couldn't do the same thing anymore. But it wasn't that easy – it took years to shed the old skin. Jon, who is me in more ways than I care to admit, led me back to myself, made it all right."
> jewishbookcouncil.org/book/Brewster

Here's a spot that looks like it has promise:

Nobody's Son

A Memoir

Mark Slouka (Author)

For readers of W. G. Sebald and Daniel Mendelsohn, by a writer whose storytelling is “devastatingly agile” (New York Times Book Review).

Born in Czechoslovakia, Mark Slouka’s parents survived the Nazis only to be forced to then escape the Communist purges after the war. Smuggled out of their own country, the newlyweds joined a tide of refugees moving from Innsbruck to Sydney to New York, dragging with them a history of blood and betrayal that their son would be born into.
> books.wwnorton.com/books/detail.aspx?ID=4294992159

From World War I to the present, Slouka pieces together a remarkable story of refugees and war, displacement and denial, admitting into evidence memories, dreams, stories, the lies we inherit and the lies we tell—in an attempt to reach his mother, the figure at the center of the labyrinth. Her story—the revelation of her life-long burden and the forty-year love affair that might have saved her—shows the way out of the maze.

I know, and it pains me. I just want to write modern Americana folklore and European-esque stories. I want to be like CS Lewis Fuck you, I like the Narnia stories and break through this edgy grimdark shit. And why the fuck are writers and poets like these such pretentious assholes? Seriously, I don't understand how their works are somehow meaningful when it all sounds like the same modernist diatribe. I want some passion, some romance, some mythology in my works.

what's wrong with CS Lewis?

I liked the Narnia books as a kid but I don't know anything about the author.

I was saying that as a preemptive against anyone who might not like Narnia. I enjoyed Narnia as a kid too and I'm rereading the series. I just want to capture some sort of magic again. I lost that a while back and became bitter.

I really feel like this idea isn't getting the traction it should

oh, I figured you'd bring up something weird about him.

found this on kikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._S._Lewis#Joy_Davidman
tl;dr: marries commie jew to keep her in england, later raises HER sons after her death

even if it does any outlet will go full SHUT IT DOWN once they get word of it. wouldn't hurt to try though.

Literally the only author on the list of any relevance whatsoever, and his stories are meh at best.

But Shakespeare was black.

At least that Jew lady stopped with her Jew religion and looks OK. Cuckholdry is pretty shitty but at least something seemed to come out of it.
I can't believe I'm saying this shit either.

Awwww, this could be an animu plot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Davidman

We're gonna need a much, much bigger oven, fam.

they admit getting off on destroying themselves

did your father force you to choose these majors? you're a decade too old to be making these sorts of shitty decisions.

the best thing to come out of stephen king was that "It" was made into a movie, and that's only because tim curry carried the shit out of it

And Holla Forums continues to show a complete lack of agency.

What a surprise!

Andrew Altschul – Fort Collins, CO

Ethnicity, Genetics and Cuteness
Can Intel Make Silicon Valley More Diverse?
Inside Pinterest's Plan to Fix Its Diversity Problem
The Five Greatest Ethnic FOods You've NEver Tried
The Ellen Pao Trial: What Do We Mean By "Discrimination"
Why Do We Care If Facebook Is Biased?
Can #ShoutYourAbortion Turn Hashtag Activism Into A Movement

Can one of you lazy fucks at least figure out what the everloving fuck Vaihini Cara is, ethnically?

wew lads, we're safe

is it any surprise?

Jennifer Egan – Brooklyn, NY
> nytimes.com/2006/03/19/magazine/319dad.html?partner=rssuserland

I have to say, it really is amazing how much effort these people go to in order to keep their personal history a secret.

fucking kek

The Shining was a good movie the Kubrick one, obviously. Stephen King made his own version that fucking sucked in the 90s

I remember reading somewhere that the big jew publishing companies are getting wrecked by the new age of self publishing and vanity publishers that came with the invention of the tablet and ereaders but i havent read too much into it to care.
Anyways, i think its great how the internet is disrupting the jew from movies to music to books to even politics.

shit, i forgot about the shining. again, though, it was completely carried by one of the actors, this time by jack nicholson. without him i could imagine it being quite boring

>search for the biggest, most pretentious hack in literature

I feel ashamed I liked Steven King books as a kid

Gregory Pardlo – New York, NY

> linkedin.com/in/gingerromeropardlo
> nydailynews.com/news/money/paying-taxes-diligently-u-s-illegally-article-1.212140

And still not one of you useless fucks lifts a finger to help me.

Sad!

also yeah, its funny the list is pretty much a bar mitzva registry but all the greasts american authors have always been wasps or Catholics.
Like, even pol only recognizes king on the list lol

cormac mccarthy, thomas pynchon, david foster Wallace, Stephen king,Ernest Hemingway, mark twain, edgar allen poe.

Kikes are really irrelevant in american lit.

Geraldine Brooks – West Tisbury, MA

His father was likely Scottish, an online biography says he is of Scots-Irish deescent and his facial features do not look jewish. His facial features look Scottish/

My sides have been shoa'd

The Scifi world has long been taken over by SJWs, this is why most awards like Hugos pander to cuck authors like George RR martin.

Read SJWs Always Lie.

Stephen king is a white trash christian from new England, the only reason he isnt a balding English teacher in the middle of nowhere is because he somehow got famous, he is a leftist retard though.

Like i said, only wasps and Catholic stand out in american lit when it comes to the general public knowing who they are.

The only jew writer i liked was kurt vonnegut.

Write now the most famous american writer is santa , aka George rr martin

Junot Díaz – Cambridge, MA

Really disappointed in you Holla Forums.

You let me down.

Again.

This hell just gets darker and darker.

wait, just looked it up , even vonnegut wasnt a jew.
Ha ha man, jews really suck at writing then

WOW

Yeah, Vonnegut was a German-descended humanist or something like that. He had some lefty leanings though.

You know king is white because all the black character in his book are magic negro stereotypes.

Tobias Wolff – Stanford, CA

and Arthur Samuels Wolff, an aeronautical engineer.

Mountains, while his brother and father lived on the East Coast. He and his mother

had drifted from place to place before she finally remarried and relocated to

Newhalem

because of his separation from his father, who was a rather mysterious figure

himself, as Geoffrey Wolff discloses in his memoir, The Duke of Deception (1986). His

mother’s remarriage exposed him to a difficult stepfather, and his own rebellious

personality led to a fascination with the kinds of things children are most

encouraged to avoid, such as smoking, guns, and lying.

with his mother who, because of her own abusive childhood, habitually involves

herself with violent and volatile men. First, there is Roy, Rosemary's second

husband, who follows Rosemary and Jack from Florida to Utah. Rosemary moves with Jack

to Seattle to get away from Roy, where she meets Dwight, who seems harmless until

Jack moves to Concrete to live with him, where Dwight reveals himself to be cruel,

self-centered and petty. Dwight criticizes and berates Jack for real and imagined

flaws, and his rants are constantly at the forefront of Jack's mind. Dwight assigns

Jack chores for no reason other than to exhibit his power and control over the

household. Dwight also forces Jack to deliver newspapers and takes the money Jack

earns for himself. The only time Dwight expresses a genuine interest in Jack is when

he teaches Jack how to fight. Dwight is excited by Jack's display of aggression,

especially because it will be directed against Arthur Gayle, a "sissy" who has a

short-lived friendship with Jack.

the League of Women Voters.

name Tobias Jonathan von Ansell-Wolff III. He had forged his transcripts and

recommendation letters in order to get in and was later expelled.

this is good

Stephen King is just the perfect author for scum baby boomers. Once they're gone, King's works will end up as the largest collection of wood pulp and sold in bulk to some rice nigger in China that makes bookshelf.

Even obnoxious literary kikes like Harold Bloom cannot stand King.

Lovecraft wrote about other races the same way he did his monsters

yeah and george rr martin is a fucking hack that is just generic fantasy

if jewllywood knew anything they should adept the book of the new sun by gene wolfe

Richard Russo – Portland, ME

> Russo senior would sometimes try to make a scene when Jean returned home from a date.

> wayfinderschools.org/about-us/mission-and-vision

This wraps it up pretty much.

There's a video on goytube can't remember which where he makes all kinds of wild claims about his time in Vietnam, like John Kerry. Could be worth taking a look at.

I'd love to see that directed by David Lynch. But that will never happen.

Amy Tan – San Francisco, CA

Legitimately insane.

Here's a wild thought: How about YOU go watch that video and provide us some of the juicy bits, eh?

Ya know, maybe, perhaps, CONTRIBUTE.

… It really is frustrating to see how little effort Holla Forums is willing to put forth to combat these narratives.

You just want to shitpost , but shitposting changes nothing - if you want to combat these narratives, you have to be able to SHOW how false they are, and in this case, the only way to do that is to examine the people in question.

Is Anne Frank on the list?

Nice triple doubles.

Hey, you're already in the midst of turning it around and you're among friends. Keep going for it man.

ZZ Packer – San Francisco, CA

It also doesn't help that I cannot find the video, faggot.

The one person on that list that deserves attention, Tobias Wolff, which is the only one on there lauded for any serious work by academic kikes, is being ignored by you because you're wasting your time on literal nobodies.

Also, his war memoir is titled "In Pharaoh's Army: Memories of the Lost War"

Tried looking for an ebook version, but no luck.

The Schwartz is strong with this one.

I already covered Tobias Wolff, you fucking imbecile.

The LIST deserves attention, that's the fucking POINT: they make these lists of fucking nobodies, then throw a few 'note-worthy' people into the mix, and use it to trick normies into thinking its a legitimate matter.

The ONLY way to combat these narratives, is to examine the LISTS, demonstrate what a joke they are and how intentionally misleading.

But you go back to shitposting - wouldn't want to contribute anything, God forbid!

Just go back to posting may-mays bro, that's probably for the best.

The short story "Brownies" takes place at a summer camp (Camp Crescendo) located on a reopened high school band and Hockey field near the south suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia.
At the camp, the African American Brownie troop of six young girls, (from an inner city school, Woodrow Wilson Elementary, which is predominately racially segregated, as referenced to the only White student, Dennis at the school) encounters the "invaders."
A White girls Brownie troop #909, exiting their bus the White girls have a special appearance, "their complexions of ice cream: strawberry, vanilla" but smell like "wet Chihuahuas" (Packer 1.)
A plan is developed when the African American Brownie troop girls learn and believe that one of the fourth grade girls from the White troop addressed them with a derogatory racial slur.
Over a period of four days, the African American Brownie troop confirms their suspicions and plan a "lesson" for the other troop.
Suggestions for the "lesson" include: "beating" the White girls up or placing "daddy-long-legs" in their sleeping bags.
A Secret meeting is held to talk about the lesson, with the culmination of events ending in the "messy, with leaves and wads of chewing gum on the floor" camp bathroom.
The story twists when the African American girls realize the White girl’s troop consists of "delayed learners" with "special needs," who have the medical condition of "Echolalia."
Laurel (the narrator)reaches a conclusion as she relates her father’s story of a Mennonite family. The family "dressed in distinctive garb" does work for him without pay or a thank you.
Laurel remembers her father saying, "It was the only time he'd have a white man on his knees doing something for a black man for free" and "suddenly Laurel realizes that there is just "something mean" in the world that she cannot stop"

Found ebub and mobi versions:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=8E3B109B7F4491E3D864F90C307C21C1

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=3E954DA6A45845CEE5BE838324158B6C

speaking of which, Harold Bloom and Gene Wolfe are absent…

Ha Jin - Boston, MA

Literal former Communist rebolushunairee, slipped out of China when it was going full Red Terror and dragged his wife with him, producing a spawn which is now going to Princeton.

That's what they did with the "actors against.." I actually forget what they were against. Were they against Trump too.

Yes, I know - I WAS THE ONLY FUCKER WITH THE AUTISM AND AGENCY TO FUCKING ANALYZE IT!

See:

They do this regularly, actually, so you might be thinking of another instance.

Thanks. I gotta go to work, sorry.

All you did was post a bio of that faggot, nothing more.

What I suggested was to verify his Vietnam claims, which is easy since there are already orgs that do this shit for free.

OY VEY

Then do it, you useless fuck.

Christ, you people are genuinely worthless.

That said: All we really NEED is a bio of these folks, because most of them are fucking trainwrecks and that's the point of going through the list, and then producing a graphic.

And if what you've suggested is so easy, why the fuck haven't you done it yet?

Case in point on the trainwreck front:

Edmund White – New York, NY

"I think with my father he was somebody who every eye in the family was focused on and he was a sort of a tyrant and nice-looking, the source of all power, money, happiness, and he was implacable and difficult. He was always spoken of in sexual terms, in the sense he left our mother for a much younger woman who was very sexy but had nothing else going for her. He was a famous womanizer. And he slept with my sister!"

Jesus Fucking Christ.

These guys are lightweights. They'll come around. Very weak!

In all seriousness, Stephen King is an intelligent and decent guy, and I predict he will recant once Trump has made America great again so hard that even New England gets to be great.

I'm working, user. It's still daylight here.

And don't get salty, lad. You are doing a good job. Tobias Wolff is a good target of opportunity, if you were/are inclined to dig through anyone on that list. Some of the claims I remember hearing of pure bullshit, and these orgs would do all the work for us.

I'll have a look through his memoir later.

Dave Eggers – San Francisco, CA
> haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-author-shuns-gunter-grass-award-over-controversial-israel-poem-1.424820

> jweekly.com/article/full/67327/faces1221/

Good shit.

Just like my Best Koria animations.
Holy fucking shit, it sounds like it came from fiction from a very degenerate mind.
Fiction emulating life, i see.

If you like that, chec k this shit out:

Rita Dove – Charlottesville, VA

I have to take a moment to say just how profoundly disturbed I am by all this.

These people are, almost to the last, abso-fucking-lutely FUCKED. UP., and it really irks me how the Jews just kinda blend all this shit together and slap 'Stephen King' on the top and make it seem as though these people have any value whatsoever.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's their way of consensus cracking normalfags, and making sure baby boomers King's market don't leave their cuck sheds.

Jane Smiley – Carmel Valley, CA

“Obama?” She pauses.
“I wish he’d been more aggressive, especially against the bankers.”
Another silence, then a moment of fiery outrage.
“I wish Obama had hit back harder against the right wing. He needed someone on his team who was as big an asshole as Dick Cheney. I used to wonder about Rahm Emanuel [Obama’s former chief of staff, now mayor of Chicago], but maybe he was the wrong guy. Here we are now in this society where the conservatives grab every issue and drag it to the extreme right. I have found it shocking, especially under Obama, to have to live with the stink of the swamp rising around me. But how do we push back? The dilemma, for liberals, is how to find the inherent meanness required to take on the right.”
Speaking of that alleged rightwing conspiracy, volume three, which will run from 1988 to 2019, will have to address both the present and the near future, possibly including a Hillary Clinton presidency.
“I ask my audiences,” she says, teasingly, “to tell me: who might be your nightmare future president? And they say Paul Ryan, though nobody can see that happening. But that’s the problem. No one ever anticipates the nightmare outcome.”

I bet she's queefing blood at the prospect of Trump.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST, what is with all the incest!?

I mean, this is getting ridiculous!

And what's more, these people are literally completely insane in many cases.

I'm awestruck that the kikes would even have the gaul to make this list.

Oh, wait, no, I was wrong - she's not a childless catlady, she's a horrible liberal count raising several children.

And she apparently didn't marry her most recent partner right off the bat.

Make them all go away Satan.

pretty much, it's why I didn't give a fuck when they removed the Lovecraft reward. None of them even deserve it anyways.

Phillip Lopate – New York, NY
> theaviaryonline.com/a-conversation-with-phillip-lopate.html

Oh, there's someone the American people should take their insight from!

They are batshit insane, all of them.
Its not cringe, just pure horror.
When life becomes something out of a fiction, they have all have right to get stumped.
No wonder they push the divesity card all the time, to let crazy fucks run rampant because it's ok, since everything is valid for this insane motherfuckets to do their fucked up shit without any question.
Thats why i always hated this liberalism that got rampant in the last 10 years.

I think we all know which folder this goes in ….

Had a quick look through Wolff's memoir before lunch.

Here are some of his claims:

Page 21:

Page 21-22:

Page 88:

From enlisted Special Forces to Infantry school, then an artillery Officer, and then back to Fort Bragg. Sure.

It's funny because the mad world they created is what turned me to Christianity. I was an atheist before liberals took over, now I just need something to ground me and help me make sense of everything.

Allan Gurganus – Hillsborough, NC

DA FAGS DIED ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH DAMN U REAGAN!
Boo fucking hoo.

The Oldest Living Confederate Widow Speaks All
White People
The stories are linked by a color symbolism.
Whiteness is associated with sickness, pain, blankness, rigidity.
And, in "Breathing Room," the sixth grader, Bryan, learns what this adds up to from his teacher, Miss Whipple: "If a group cannot bend, it fails to grow – it loses out to heartier and therefore worthier life forms."
Clearly here and elsewhere, and sometimes with more than a little sentimentality, the author is making a statement.

Good work user.

Why do you say this as if it's a bad thing? Harold Bloom wears his detest for the goyim on his sleeve. It's obvious in that essay he wrote slamming King.

What I meant is that even a slimy kike like Bloom detests King, even though he's a good goy.

There are a great many level headed, grounded atheists that help to make sense of a lot of things.
1. Sam Harris
2. Richard Dawkins

They're liberals, in the way they believe that free speech is tantamount to good ideas spreading. They're both hold PhD's so, they have some pretty good ideas. They're certainly not for the spread of Islam.

Blood meridian was the best book I ever read

Nice.
After you see through the secularism and liberalism bullshit, there is no coming back.
It strangely feels like we are getting closer to the end, in a increasing speed, but 10 years of calm times before the storm are welcome

Michael Chabon – Berkeley, CA

HAHAHAHAHAHA OY FUCKING VEY LADS!

I LEGIT CAN'T STOP LAUGHING I THINK IM LOSING IT GOYS GUYS FUUUUUUUUCK

OY VEY! You better disavow Trump if you want annudah book published

Card is LDS but pretty based, judging by the lefty hate.

All these authors were conspicuously silent when President Barack Hussein Obama was dropping drone bombs on children.

How many children has Trump killed? Oh right, NONE.

*oops meant to reply to OP

I parsed the list into a tab-separated table (Excel-compatible): pastebin.com/ZEGnCjfe

I also added number of Yahoo hits (Google is a pain for automated queries) for each authors full quoted name. Indeed most are nobodies.

Stop being a faggot and grow a god damn backbone.

Here's your

Lol

Not even edgy enough for a 'save the earth, kill yourself'.

Step one, man up. I hate hearing it too, but these are the cards you were dealt and you have to play them. I can sit here all day and blame my parents for how shitty they raised me; I still don't have a fucking drivers license because "we don't have time", it sucks, but it still has its' benefits; if I ever have to bugout on foot I'll have no problem averaging 30 miles a day with a pack. I'm sure you have some shit that's advantageous in your brain there.

As for lacking skills, just pick up a few hobbies and make them weird hobbies where you do weird shit. I built a fucking foundry out of plastic totes, a shopvac, stovepipe, and dirt; later on I got into mold making and even bought a 3D Printer to make cool designs and shit which has basically turned me into a custom manufacturer albeit on a small scale.

Like I said, hobby. Something weird. A guy is making $1.2 million a year selling chocolate in the shape of pornstars anuses for fucks sake. I'm sure you can find something.

And this is where they live. What a surprise.

Well that's helpful, they're putting their names on enemies lists for us

So he's a Jew? Noted.

how du I burn books, guys

I'm a huge lit junkie and I've barely heard of any of these people.

Might be good. Have a feeling there's a strong hidden demand for Holla Forums-tier literary works.

Always the the opposite of what the Jews want.

I shitposted so hard and dropped so many redpills, that they shoah'd the comment section and locked it.

Cowardly degenerates.

I'm still gonna finish the graphic and put it out for dissemination though. :^)

Authors:
user
Anon
user
Anon
user
Anon
user
Tripfag
user
Anon
user
Anon
user
Anon
user

I have to assume theres some kind of petition site out there.

Won't be taken as 'seriously', but who gives a shit?

Itll be funny.

Have you read IT? The kids w the able to kill pennywise because the token slut girl had a underage orgy. And the bullies all have gay underage oral sex with each other. Not even fucking kidding.

this, I pretty much exclusively read pre-1960 books - ideally pre-1900

This is not literature. It's diarrhea made from syllables.

who the fuck even are 99.9% of these people

also that's a ton of butthurt jews lmao
not surprising but still makes me crack up

I remember they were doing a circle jerk and then the fat psycho kid tried to jerk off the main bully, but when did they start blowing each other?

Tbh, the Jews aren't so bad, expected even.

Some of these other creatures though… Damn, dude, this is some SERIOUSLY fucked up shit, I tell you what.

Good idea. Let's put it up somewhere.

Pretty much. IT was borderline pedo sexual erotica

This. They actually hate it even more, because the "pseudo" implies that they're a bunch of image-obsessed fakers and shallow posers. Which they are.

I doubt so. It can't get worse than these leeches.

First step in avoiding a trap is knowing it's there user and it seems like your well aware of that.

nice job user

What the fuck is wrong with all these people detailed in this thread?

It's just plain wrong.

Why is he such a fucking commie kike, Holla Forums?

I don't have the autism to look further into crazy insane lefties i simply regard them as such until they prove otherwise and they never do. It's a shortcut method.

There are a few errors, but I wouldn't call it "poorly" written.

I have read one author I know (OP's pic related) and I have never ever heard or read from anyone else on this list.
Who are these people and why are so many of them Jews?

Stephen King is one of those authors that defended the Hugo's when criticized by the Sad Puppies.

He's been deep in the liberal delusion for a while now.

i read that book of his about the mobile phone call at 3.33 pm or something.
it was good until the ending, which was the most bullshit, american goody-good crap ive ever read.
it was about one guy finding one son amongst 3 million people (doesnt explain how) and then giving him a "cure" but the book doesnt say if it worked
crappy author, stephen cuck king

That's a fitting name.

Can't believe nobody mentioned his wildabeest daughter.

Also, King was a full on degenerate: cokehead, alcoholic, abusive to his kids etc etc.

theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/02/the-horrible-thing-author-stephen-king-made-his-daughter-do-when-she-was-a-child-so-he-could-have-a-book-on-tape/

I wish I could complain about parents that forced me to… to… make audiobooks.

The commie bitch also dated Steve Jobs, FYI.

Stephen King? More like Stephen C.K., amirite?

kek

AN OPEN RESPONSE TO THE JEWISH OLIGARCHS, CULTURAL TERRORISTS, "CELEBRITIES", PSEUDO-INTELLECTUALS, GOBS-FOR-SALE AND THEIR ILK CURRENTLY INFESTING AMERICA

Because, as regular people, we have had enough of all the ways our language has been twisted and perverted by you in order to invite confusion, censorship, brainwashing and stagnation of thought;

Because we believe that any democracy worthy of the name reflects the will of the people rather than ambitions of Jewish donors, special interest groups, media moguls, globalist fanatics and other Marxist detritus;

Because American history, despite being full of dictators, subversives, opportunists and betrayers, has never seen the nation abandon the core European values responsible for its creation and greatness - never has and never will;

Because we have had enough of seeing the masks of democracy, security and freedom, while the only results those wearing them deliver are tyranny, death and enslavement;

Because we no longer want to see our wishes and desires trampled on, falsified and mocked by the self-proclaimed seekers of truth and justice bred by the Frankfurt School;

Because we believe that a leader should be stalwart, consistent and strong-willed rather than a spineless, decadent political opossum the likes of which have been replacing each other at our nation's helm for decades now;

Because we no longer wish to see the United States, its military and its people follow the guidance of the malicious, forge alliances with the deceitful and speak with the lips of puppets;

Because the rise of a political candidate who reflects the will of the American people on whose backs and in whose hands this country thrives, who personifies this country's previously suppressed spirit and who actually has the power and desire to drag the country out of the mire its previous leaders submerged it into, demands, from each of us, an immediate and forceful response against those who would oppose him;

For all these reasons, we, the undersigned, as a matter of conscience, support, unequivocally, the candidacy of Donald J. Trump for the Presidency of the United States.

Well color me surprised. Scalzi is a salty SJW on his twitter feed, and I figured he would be the first in line to add his signature.
He is probably 40 years too young to be in the same circles as these boomers, and thusdidn't get the memo.

My dad attended a University class with Chabon in the 80's. He thought Chabon's writing was shit.

POL RECOMMENDED AUTHORS

Gene Wolfe

Can confirm. I'm a self-pubbed author and make almost $15k monthly, mostly from e-books. If any of you have any talent whatsoever for writing, start publishing under Amazon. It's a fucking goldmine, and unlike traditional publishing which is dominated by ((((them)))), you keep the rights and royalties, forever.

Coincidentally, New York publishers were and still are some of the most conniving and wretched companies in the world. The amount of kikery from the Big 6 of NY is unfathomable. Up until very recently, authors had no alternative than to go through NY and its channels (query > agent > shitty advance > even shittier contract). E-books have changed all that, and people are finally making an honest living without having their blood sucked dry by kikes.

How do you promote your books?

CS Lewis was a degenerate. He was one of the original feel-good Christians, which is why he is so popular with hippie evangelicals.

Schopenhauer misunderstood Buddhism and Nietzsche was an idiot. All intellectuals are cancer.

Philosophy and intellectualism should be what aristocrats do in their downtime when taking a break from their main occupation of killing each other. Anyone who is exclusively intellectual is worthless.

Fucking Junot Diaz man, I've always known him as a leftist cunt who I'll happily hang on sight, but I'll be damned to deny his short stories compiled in Drown and his novel The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao aren't examples of great writing.

How to I justify these conflicting stances?

Stop reading the cellulose jew

I don't. I know I should, and it would probably lead to more sales, but I just can't be arsed to spend hours every day dicking around with forums and emails (not to mention e-sucking book bloggers' dicks for favorable reviews). The shit I write sells like hotcakes primarily because it's feel-good teenie garbage geared toward the young adult market and saturated with Wheedon-esque speed dialogue. Those books make about 90% of my sales - the other 10% is the hard sci-fi, and traditionalist low-fantasy heroic monomyth. Basically, the crap pays my bills so I can write what I want and without having to jump through hoops for some kike agent in NY.

Also, I make chump change. I'm a tiny, tiny fish, and some of the people I regularly talk with make 10x as much on the same platform.

If you have even a modicum of talent, put words to paper, and sell them. Even if it pays your gas bill, it'll have been more than worth it.

Tbh, I'm still waiting for an epic trilogy written by a nationalist about a hWhite hero in the age of post-modern degeneracy.

Who the fuck still buys books?

Stephen king is still relevant? I've read IT and only read a third of what he wrote.

before dropping it*

Shakespeare wasn't that bad, remember Merchant of Venice, when Shylock the userer Jew wanted a pound of flesh as collateral? (and then got Jewed out of it by the law)

I would love to see a list of authors who support Trump, but of course, they have the common sense to know that it is career suicide to be anywhere right-of-center in the public sphere. The Jewish media would not hesitate to hang them and ruin their lives.

So yes, this list seems massive and impressive at first, and liberals will no doubt use it to pad their false sense of intellectual superiority, but with no opposite to compare it to, I don't think it really means all that much.

In a country with millions of people, a few hundred "writers" means very little. Most of them are self-obsessed nobodies, and King, Chabon, and Eggers are low-tier authors who do a public service by writing books for normies who are bored on long flights.

out of a plane?

He almost as big of a fedora tipper as Garth ennis. Christians are the neatly the villains in every book

He is really Christian in culture though.

Are you this guy (a Holla Forums author too)

amazon.com/Jaks-Play-Revenant-Vincent-Law-ebook/dp/B019M349WU?ie=UTF8&keywords=jak's play&qid=1460485622&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1#customerReviews

Haven't bought it yet, don't have a kindle reader, but, eventually if I do get one, but preferably a pdf so I can read it on multiple devices

we need a far-right leading class, and leaders are usually intellectual. Electricians can't just become leaders out of nowhere. A foundation of knowledge and an ability to learn is a requirement. So I don't know what the fuck you're bitching about you stupid little bitch. Do you seriously want to be an electrician your whole life and not have any power or influence in the world?

Also, intellectuals aren't that common. The average IQ is 100, and it's pretty hard to be an intellectual at 100. So folks who can only make money, follow orders, and reproduce are far more common.

Very incorrect.

Nietzsche was an idiot. He wasn't even a philosopher. More of a social critic than anything, and a bad one at that. He played at being a man of action but his only action was fucking whores and he died of syphilis like the degenerate he was.

An intellectual is a person who is capable of using their mind to understand and solve abstract ideas and problems. That's the dictionary definition at least.

Name any cultural or political leader who was not an intellectual by that definition.

most of the fiction I read is old, adventure/historical type shit, or hard sci-fi.

Is there a single name on that list I should recognize? All I see are jews.

No. But thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

no it isn't. an intellectual is a "man of ideas", someone who values understanding things at a very fine and abstract level. what you've described is just basic intelligence: all true intellectuals are intelligent, but not all intelligent people are intellectuals.

Jerry Mander, New York Jew and Marxist on the list.

To his credit he bitches about Television and advertising which is degenerate trash.
That's all he ever received any significant attention for.

why

his early stuff was good

If you haven't boycotted that nigger lover King already you should kill yourself.

I don't see Conn Iggulden, Jack Whyte, or Harry Sidebottom, or Harry Turtledove, or Bernard Cornwell, or Giles Kristian…
What I see is a bunch of hacks and kikes.

We already know they're kikes. Fuck off faggot.

Nigger detected

A whole bunch of spineless fucks claiming to be against Trump despite not giving a shit about politics in reality, because it's the profitable bandwagon to ride all the way to Goldberg's bank, while jews provide said bandwagon and proceed to drive the accursed thing right off a cliff. No real enemy here aside from kikes, the non-jude authors are just going with the flow to avoid conflict with the powerful that hold their leashes, while reaping benefits of following the herd blindly as all good betas (by natural definition in animals with this type of social order, including humans, not just tossing that word around at random here) do.

Just the same old "kikes start the fire, cuckservatives and progressives toss themselves into the blaze so they can be kindling for their masters" gig.

Why is it always the gated community, limousine liberals doing this stupid shit?