Disney Villains Victorious thread

Lets discuss this homebrew setting.

Official forum: s15.zetaboards.com/Villains_Victorious

Google Drive: drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8z4Cy1zaGU1R0ZMSlhlUnBobFk&usp=drive_web

Archive of the Threads: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Disney Villains Victorious

We don't want any more cuckchan shit on this board.

>>>/cuckchan/

This is a childish mentality.

You need to go back.

>>>/cuckchan/

Nigger, I hated cuckchan even before the gamergate scandal, you moron.

Stop shitposting and derailing threads.

Then where are you from? Reddit? Tumblr?

and the crunch ?

4Chan, with the last years until Gamergate being full of shitposting and fagottry, so I barely posted. I have been in Holla Forums since then, and I have never looked back.

There, you happy?

Look at the google drive link.

Probably SomethingAwful or

I made a grammar mistake.

Yes, and…?

bumping to annoy the autists

Someone needs to go to Facebook, and it's definitely not OP. Why is Holla Forums such a shithole, we can't go five minutes without someone complaining about 4chan like an abused wife.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've seen just today a thread about mocking Battleborn devolve into pissing contest between Americans and Europeans.

This looks autistic as fuck.

It is a /tg/ 4chan project, from what I understand, but if I'm not mistaken, it's been around for a while, in spite of exoduses (exodii?) and moot drama.

So.. it's before the days of nazimod and Niggerwood ?

Because 8ch is just Holla Forums wearing the skin of other boards.

You and many retards/trolls/shilsl are being anoying with trying to make Holla Forums bad or like the source of all problems.

You cant stop saying "GO BACK TO POL" while you are the ones derailing the threads and being anoying and shitposting nonstop.

No what's wrong with 8ch is that everyone is so damn jumpy and on the defense 24/7. Everything here is SJW that and this. You barely see people talking about shit they like without it devolving into 'SJW ruined everything' thread number 2000. Everyone wants to accuse another one of being a shill or some stupid shit then derail an entire thread. This board has the worst of it practically. I get that 4chan did some stupid and fucked up shit but we're not on there anymore yet people act like they need to stay constantly vigilant for some invisible boogeyman.

You mean 8ch is just reddit in different clothing, right?

When was niggerwood put into power?
Though, Post-nazimod on /tg/ definitely. Earliest thread is November 2014.

Ironic to hear that from a poster of a board that blames everything on shills, jews and Holla Forums. Even when a Holla Forumsack says something stupid you all claim he's pretending/is a falseflagger, you are the most delusional people on this site.

Jesus guys can you keep it straight? Why are you so willing to abandon decent premises just because 4chan? What if 4chan starts to like something you do, will you abandon it? What kind of defeatists are you?!

this. fuck this defeatist attitude bullshit, if it's a decent idea that seems fun it shouldn't matter if it's from halfchan or fullchan. God damn, a lot of you are being fucking faggots.

If cuckchan starts liking something, it means it's stopped having anything even reasonably interesting and is appealing to the lowest common denominator.

What about this concept is so fucking difficult for you?

well at that point you'd just be a contrarian hipster faggot.
"oh, cuckchan likes it now so that means it sucks"
"oh, it's too mainstream now so it sucks"

it's the exact same fucking thing you faggot!

Can we actually discuss the project OP brought out, you faggoty turbo-autists?

To be honest, out of the 2 half/co/ projects posted, this seems like the least shit one, so I'm cool with it
But I think /tg/ is more fit for the job

Hi OP.

8/tg/ is irredeemable shit and not fit for anything, it's a dead board and the only people still browsing it are more concerned with being fun police than anything, they let namefags represent them.

This is absolute bullshit and you know it. Sounds like you got banned for being a shitposting faggot.

8/tg/ is slow, though.

agreed. hey OP, could you cross post this thing in /tg/? this seems like more their thing.

though to be honest this sounds like a badass setting for a grimdark Disney movie. also Gaston for leader of la resistance in France.

Nice try, jackass. OP uses another less autistic tagging scheme from mine.

As far as I know, this project came prior to the Redditization nonsense and in the immediate aftermath of the first Great Exodus. Stop panicking over potential filth, it ain't there.

Honestly, I like what they did with Roarke. Imperial presidency is best presidency.

Hi endchan. Stay mad and lonely in your ghost-town.

This piece of shit is ultra bad and deserves to die

Why? Explain, faggot.

Did you get triggered by that faggot Nice Daemonette who literally everyone hates or is something else asspaining you?

its just another badly thought out setting without any depth or interesting elements. Its not worth to waste your time on it.

Having gone through those threads back in the day, you'll need to do better/go deeper than that.

Au fucking contraire.

Try again.

You can immediately spot a faggot by their opinion of /tg/

Pure autism.

Gee, you sure caught that wily samefag.

Are your eyes working, faggot?

Have you taken your bouncy pills to read different filenames?

If you answer either of these in the negative, then you have a problem much worse than imaginary samefagging.

Hey, triplenigger, this is a classic baiting tactic. You're falling for the dumbest trick in the book.

Either starve them of attention by not replying at all, or talk about the subject.

Point.

Did any of the old threads go into use of the Goof Troop or Duckburg?

And all is well in this alternate world

bump

You're a faggot, OP.

I'm gonna be glad, when this place is full-on Holla Forums Anschluss, and your neutralfaggotry stamped out, for good.

Keep dreaming.

Except for the ones in Queen La's place and Jafar's Sultanate.

Unlike you, I don't let my memes be dreams.

It is real. Top Kek

Where are you going to be when President Trump fails to get anything through Congress because he pissed off everyone in both parties?

Where are you going to be when Presidential Candidate Trump loses the general election because he's relying exclusively on bad publicity and debates in blue states to get votes?

Where are you going to be when Potential Presidential Nominee Trump doesn't become the Republican candidate because the GOP would rather risk splitting the vote than getting a diplomatic trainwreck like Trump into office?

I can tell you where you're going to be: you're still going to be LARPing on Holla Forums, desperately convinced that you are the sole voice of truth, justice, and the Nazi way in this world.

You're a terrible actor. Stick to shitposting on reddit.

Nope. I'm dead set on winning. We all are.

It'd be best for you to follow the herd, or die.

Whoa, :^o so you're voting for Hillary too? I can't stand that nasty meanie DRUMPF either, it's 2016 it's about time we have a WOMYN for a change in the White House!

#Bros4Hillary
#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
>>>/cuckshed/

Oh so you're admitting defeat early Hilldawg?

Settings are really autistic and a total waste of time because there's nothing to do with them. Especially since we aren't the ones making it.

Besides, the only fun I'd have thinking of the premise in this setting is what would happen to the princesses (and other girls) on the losing sides, which doesn't immediately appear to be the focus. I can't say that for sure because they've had a billion threads and I'm sure all of them are really autistic, so I'm not reading any of that shit.

Well. It's safe to say we're not even talking about anything even remotely Disney related anymore. Just Holla Forums getting asshurt by Holla Forums. A shame too, I actually sort of dig the setting though some elements do seem odd to me. I also find it hilarious that DESPITE subjugating the Texans and "America" falling apart, Santa Anna's incompetence STILL has cost Mexico most of it's Empire.

WHOEVER WINS, WE LOSE…MONEY