Brain control is here

The future is looking better worse every day.
In years to come the state can finally influence his sheep to think what they are supposed to think. No more wrongthink!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
archive.is/R2cq5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differences_between_conservative_and_liberal_brain#Brain_studies
blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/06/13/liberals-are-from-the-acc-conservatives-are-from-the-amygdala/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...mobile phones really do cause cancer.

You mean cancerous posters, right?

No source, shit thread.

Consider that most social science is bullshit penned by people who don't know statistics or forget to define what they are measuring. Consider also that journalists are clueless morons who write sensationalist crap.

Have your fun while you are having it, the police state will soon relieve you of your freedoms.

Had you actually looked into this, you'd have realized that progress into this area has been almost non-existent and that the technology is dogshit primitive and near-useless.
just like your post.

Not sure which is worse

Gib source fagget

Or, you know, we could keep them in their own fucking ahithole and let them still be free to think for themselves.

Fuck I hate liberals.

Unlimited freedom for everyone brought you this, retard. Rights should go with responsibility.

The source is in the screenshot you fucking nigger.

Found it.
Learn to searx/ixquick/startpage/YaCy/cocksuckersULTIMATESRCH1000!!!!11010 you nig nogs
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
archive.is/R2cq5

That article talks about how it made people more open to ideas and less in need of comfort. God and immigrants were just the examples used in the test, its not as simple as saying "this is the god part of the brain". The article is misleading.

That said this could still lead to government control, its just not going to be a universal creator of liberals and athiests.

Nothing new. Every form of brain function manipulation is based on disabling the brain's function to draw conclusions from previously experienced situations with the help of hormones (stress, anxiety > adrenaline etc.).

Researchers found out, that e.g. liberals don't have a proper functioning learning system, thus makes them act more foolish, irresponsible and not oriented towards experiences, even if they were bad (e.g. getting culturally enriched in their face). On the opposite, conservatives have more activity in parts of the brain which "webs" negative experiences and thoughts to a current situation, thus enabling them to react based on their experience (this is what leftist researchers call preconceptions or discrimination),

have a read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differences_between_conservative_and_liberal_brain#Brain_studies

blogs.discovermagazine.com/intersection/2011/06/13/liberals-are-from-the-acc-conservatives-are-from-the-amygdala/

forgot to add: a "conservative" brain has the drawback of having problems to adapt to new ideas (e.g. technology) or change in general, no matter if it's good or bad. They take more time, especially if they are grouped together without any specific ethos of scientific advancement or idea of progress. Hitler germany was a positive example. While people were mostly conservative, they directed the "infantile" thirst for knowledge and experimentation into war and science, perpetuating them ahead of every society on this planet.

2nd, forgot to add: treatments like in OP are not new either. After lobotomy proved to be too invasive (rendering the subjects often numb, without motivation fear or joy, literally zombies), picking up electro shock therapy was the next step and evolving it into directed magnetic impulses as the current step.

btw, you can ask me anything. Bio/Psychology major here :^)

But what if you hate immigrants and do not believe in a god? Check mate, atheists.

I'm assuming it will just further increase your retardation.

So am I supposed to love immigrants while I do believe in god?

independent.co.uk added to block list

Nah, just don't hate them automatically

you have no reason to instantly love them
and they give you enough reasons to hate them

so...

Guys, read the article. The whole "makes you worry less about immigrants" isn't the worst thing, here.

This thing literally kills ambition and the desire to better yourself; it removes your ability to look at your current circumstances, and go "You know what, things are pretty crappy. Something needs to change to make things better!"

It'll turn anyone wearing one of these into the perfect, docile, obedient sheep for the Elites to manipulate.

It's not about hate, it's about pragmatism. They shouldn't immigrate here, they should stay in their country, or if they come here they should accept their culture and nationality must be renounced so they can adapt to the place. None of that bullshit of coming here and waving a flag of a country they fleed from, if they want to do so, wave the flag in that country.
The worst is having immigrants talk in their native language in your own country. It's like an invasive force.
And even worse is their gibsmedats culture, and the fact that they can vote in your own country when they don't care about it, as they still consider themselves as being from whatever country they came from (niggerland).
Where I'm from, we're pretty cucked, and niggers keep flowing from the border even when they have wrecked the country to shit. You can't help but be racist, really. It's not about prejudice, but when from the 100 niggers you've met, 99 are awful human-shaped turds, you can't help it.
Fortunately most people around here hate niggers, but not with a passion as I do. If it was about me, we'd have a line of pikes with their heads all over the frontier.

Its been known for some time now that the amygdala is closely tied with political leanings. This isn't the first study to show that liberals have underactive amygdalas, and are bad at sensing threats.

See for more.

Why aren't you seeking a real degree? Psychology and degrees relating to it are joke degrees.