Its the currentyear, Check your cis-human privilege -- Portland Newspaper

With furryfest Furlandia 2016 landing softly at the airport Sheraton this weekend, it might be time to check your preconceptions about this much-maligned subculture and adopt a more supportive attitude toward people experiencing species dysphoria.

Other urls found in this thread:

wweek.com/culture/2016/05/24/getting-a-grip-on-furry-fandom-and-species-dysphoria-blues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wweek.com/culture/2016/05/24/getting-a-grip-on-furry-fandom-and-species-dysphoria-blues/

NO!
Stop this nonsense at once!
Furries are the next fucking step on this stair way to hell!? FUCKING FURRIES!?

Sexual degenerates getting accepted left and right…

You guys realize this is a bait slide thread right?

hide/filter/report and all that jazz. I mean fucks sake he's doing a furry bait thread it's obvious as hell considering theres an ACTUAL board for the yiffers here.

yeah, just a slide thread, no one is trying to normalize SPECIES DYSPHORIA !!!!

I live in portland oregon, the most degenerate city in the USA, next to san fransisco. But we do actually have the #2 of the most acclaimed k-12 training programs. And the academic marxist feminists were got their root here in the 70s, and the school here was directly responsible 'research' behind the gamergate fiasco.

This is insanity. People are really walking the streets pretending to be wolves?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

LA is 100x worse.

Portland may be hyperpoz, but at least you can drive a stones throw in any direction and be surrounded by red-state forestland.

Portland's also 75% white, and it's easier to live around SJWs than niggers tbh. Fags in problem glasses usually won't break into your car or try to rape your sister.

SJW cucks are trying to co-opt furfags again? They tried that before and it didn't work, so they took to something awful and starting helldumping them instead.

Can confirm. I stare out into the darkness every day and want to kill bums and hipsters, but when it comes down to it, fuck niggers. Keep Oregon white

Okay seriously now what's being slid? Who am I supposed to believe actually thinks this has anything lost on Holla Forums?
>>>/furry/

God damn you're salty.

GO BE FURRY SOMEWHERE ELSE
YOU FUCKING NIGGER
GO EAT A DICK

Well, i guess it is better than Detroit

but Holla Forums told me pedophiles will be next

when i get to have fugging lolis acceptable by bloggers i mean society

The proportions of the head to body would imply that furry is ten feet tall.

You can have multiple strikes at once, transgender issues will roll perfectly into pedophilia, especially now that they're legally establishing that young children have the right to choose what to do with their bodies

he's kinda hot

So what you're saying is we need space marines to deal with this heresy?

The asymmetrical pauldrons really do look good.

The greatest density of racial realist closet nazi types are in the furry community.

I assure you, many read Holla Forums regularly.

If I pulled that off would you die?

to hot

Reading Holla Forums doesn't make you part of Holla Forums, and having a 3rd Reich flag doesn't make you a natsoc.
I'd like to see these shits teleported into germany in 38.

I identify as bullet-kin

Things to say before you shoot a furry.

You're not the only thing about to get triggered

See, if this was true, there wouldn't have been so many furries embracing the Zootopia movie.
It would have been viewed (accurately) as furry-pandering and agenda-pushing.

The real reason you think you have this density is because so much of your "community" is based around drawings, and most people give the benefit of the doubt about the artist's intentions when they start drawing characters in SS uniforms (especially among people who are extremely permissive to fetishes).

FUR PRIDE, WORLDWIDE!

fucking what agenda? You been watching too much gametheory or something?

Id really like to hear what kind of stupid argument you come up with, im sure it has something to do with the predators going feral, which sort of falls apart when youve actually seen the fucking movie.

Or just microcephaly.

Cleaning up petty scum is job for PDF. Or mob of pious Imperial citizens and their axes and pitchforks

Your plot analysis of the movie isn't what matters.
The only way a premise of that kind could be executed without being deeply pozzed is if it revealed fatal flaws in the structure of their society. That wasn't the nature of the movie.

The overall point of the movie was the naive liberal bullshit of, "We can make this work~!", between the predators and everyone else. Just like liberals say "We can make this work" between Muslims/Nogs and civilized western nations.

Wew lad!

I am a furry. You are a fucking liar. Browse ANY furry site, furries are majority sjw or apolitical.

You realize that the premise of minority predators was based on the actual ratio of predator species to prey in the wild, right?

youre putting that racial shit in there yourself, and entirely missing the point, it wasnt "we can make this work" it was "people are not inherently good or bad"

nick was bullied by prey animals as a child
judy was bullied by predator animals as a child

predators are painted as ticking time bombs only for everyone to find out they were being turned into political puppets for prey.

You can seriously just plug in any single random case of majority/minority conflict here and it works, it could be about white minorities, it could be about black minorities, it could be about jews, it can be about muslims, it can be about absolutely anything except what it is literally about, right?

I'm not sure what your point is.

At least Passion of the Christ pushed an anti-jew message while pandering to cucks.
That would be like if Zootopia pandered to furries while handing out redpills about the futility of multicultural society.

See, this is why you faggots are useless. You can't think through an argument because your starting point for LIKING the movie is a two-foot-tall bunny-girl's ASS.

Oh my! That kind of autism just wipes away ALL the agenda.

The fox became a con artist because he believed that people would never trust him, "so he might as well".
This is exactly why people claim that niggers become criminals.
I'm sorry that you are so blinded by bunny-girl ass that you can't see propaganda in front of you.

Yeah, and they never address that in the real-life analogs, Niggers actually ARE violent and muslims actually ARE rape-crazy.
There is no evil villain shooting needles full of crazy juice into every violent, murdering thug in our prisons. But this movie doesn't want you to think, "Oh, different people act different", no, its "we're all the same on the inside".
Bullshit.

Spoken like a true bluepill. How can you people claim to love "diversity" so much yet fail to recognize that different races are diverse?
You're so fucking retarded its unreal.

yea, because when the writer says "i got the idea from this fact i heard" its just gotta be autism.
What the fuck kind of argument is that.

except he didnt, he became a con artist because he was good at it and after being bullied as a kid for trying to follow his dreams he figured it was pointless to try because nobody would give a shit. Nick is the typical "youll never amount to anything" everyguy who was supposed to be the original protagonist of the film until someone decided it was too depressing to watch him live his unfulfilled life.

see how my version is both accurate to the film and also not childish?

you are sure giving niggers alot of credit here, they are the predators while we are the prey?

and those niggers, they are the ones who willingly gave up meat to start a utopian society?
Fuck user, you sure you arent rooting for the blacks?

lets not forget that the only time references are made in regards to real life race are….oh my, from judy, the PREY bunny, well isnt that strange.

except that not only does each range of species in this utopia have its own portion of the city, right down to climate zones, animals of all kinds even show prejudice that is NEVER resolved or even confronted.
The most "everyone is the same" moment in the movie would be in the ice cream shop where judy helps nick, but it it isnt unusual for anyone but her that such a thing would occur, and shes the only one bothered by it, this is never brought up as an issue in need of attention, and judy has established motivation for doing what she did which has absolutely nothing to do with politics, but is instead rooted in her experiences as a child that motivated her to pursue a career which fought for underdogs, the very first time she pursues that justice in zootopia she is bitten in the ass by it when she finds out that nick is actually a con man and played her, again, this is never resolved, they never draw attention to and then attempt to discard the idea that foxes are prick because thats what they are good at.

le epic strawmang meme

says the guy who pretends like this whole movie was about breaking down the literal barriers between the species in zootopia, breeding them all into one race of animals, and shaming anyone who thinks otherwise.

fucker, its a kids movie built around a statistical fact of wild life populations, its story is about how a majority population convinces themselves they are the victims of the minority of the population so that said majority can keep political power. not everything is a godamn conspiracy you idiot.

Oh yea and all the evil doer savage animals were male, the people framed were male, the person who did the framing was female, therefor the movie is about feminists trying to convince the country that alpha males are going to destroy it.

Pedophilia is legal in Peru
seriously

I cant believe you wrote all of that about a furry movie

Nigger please, if that were true there wouldn't be so much butthurt and genuine "want to kill"-type anger from furfags when that one faggot with the confederate flag cape shows up.

The Christ was a Jew in a Jew society.

I suppose you think Christians existed before Christ?

You are one dense user.

holy fuck that one doesnt even have the smallest, slightest hint

god damn, how about focusing on actual issues instead of making them up?

so now the predators are jews, not blacks?
conspiracy is not often consistent.

The carnivorious species are quite literally forced into vegetarianism, dogfucker.

Also capitalize the first letter of your sentences, lazy numale cuckold. You type like a fag. Probably busy beating it to some animal.

kill all furries

Again? As far as I can tell, it never stopped. Listen in to any conversation on a furry community where you can't call self absorbed insufferable loudmouths faggots.

>m-muh bunny ass…
Y'know, I was gonna go point-by-point again, but you really summed it up pretty brilliantly when you start arguing that its not propaganda because its a different KIND of propaganda.

However, I will point out:
Listen, degenerate, I didn't write the movie. I just observed its agenda.
Kinda reveals the extent of your damage control when you try to make this kind of argument.

They have gotten worse over time, however.

they did it willingly and it was barely mentioned
theres that strawman again

should i post selfies of me, my guns, and collection of soviet and nazi knives?

will that make you feel better?

of course not, youre just concernmeming.

sure, friend.

That a boy! Literally brought a smile to my face.

reported.

I'm not proud to admit that I'm a furry because of the CANCER I've seen within the community and degeneracy. I fucking hate the community. I fucking furries.

Jew or shill. Get the fuck off