LIBRECHAN, 16CHAN, AND ENDCHAN ARE SALVATION, JOIN THE EXODUS TODAY!!

LIBRECHAN, 16CHAN, AND ENDCHAN ARE SALVATION, JOIN THE EXODUS TODAY!!

A three day ban is nothing to complain about.

I already use Librechan, 16chan is utter shit, and Endchan is…OK. I just come here to fuck around since the site is already a train-wreck, so it's not like my shitposting is making it any worse.

please kill us all then go back to wherever and crow about it. don't forget to delete the Holla Forums bookmark. you will have culturally enriched the internet, nigger.

What are those, images for ants?

You guys are pushing this hard today, any particular reason?

STOP POSTING THUMBNAILS YOU NIGGERSHIT

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL

I didn't get the memo

The guys pushing us to go to librechan can't get off unless they're showing pictures of little girls to people wether they want to see them or not. It's this sort of autism spectrum mindset where we should definetly look at that, cause that will surely somehow make them feel beetter about it. The sites not even going to last very long, real cp (not non nude models like is legally allowable) gets posted there wayyyyy too often.

Basically the pedos who spam this go to librechan thing are like tumblr fetishists who feel like you should watch them gobble meaty black cocks and that your oppressing them by not watching.

Next you'll see a few posts about how this isn't all about the pics of little girls, how I'm a moralfag, normie, etc. etc. It's the same autistic thing over and over again in the hopes that this will make me us want to hang on that site. The problem with that is, going to librechan, as a non pedo, there's basically no content otherwise. Librechan all preety much falls under

I mean their sites zippy fast, and I totally wouldn't mind having the pedos here on Holla Forums tbh, I just think that they should have had to stick to their own boards from the start. I don't miss the pedo generals on Holla Forums tbh.

These guys where active, like 100 pph of pedo stuff on Holla Forums active, they're not as quick as that now, but a few of them come here to flaunt their autism at us, which makes me not quite miss them honestly.

Since this is our meta thread I'd like to add, josh is a moron. But infinity next is very nice software. If a compotent person (josh is shit at fixing and optimizing little things) had it on good servers (as far as I can tell it currently runs on some combination of a toaster powered by a scientific caculator) it would bee greatest of all time. I honestly hope someone else opens up a chan with it and patches it a bit in the future.

full of pedophiles holy shit, literally all major boards (even Holla Forums) full with pedofag shit

slow as fuck (not by posting counts but by server response time)

down (as of today)

heh

I haven't been here much since mid-June. What has happened since then, for the most part?

All sites are shitty parasites that don't mean you gotta be that way girl!

I've typed it out in length before but lets make it short.

I don't miss the pedos and the way the one who come by here to spam and shit shows it, pure liquid autism.

Oh and what

said is a good sum up of these other sites.

Isn't librechan a honeypot just like mc?

so "exodus" from 4chan split the population of anonymous, lets say in half. Now u want to dilute the population of Holla Forums to a quarter? And then u gonna whine why theres no dank memers on the board.
Either board

4chan is 8.2 million unique visitors every month
Holla Forums is… not that much.

so op, the fag wanna dilute "not that much" some more?

Holla Forums, at it's highest wasn't even close to 10% to 4chan at it's lowest.

absolute booty blasted

Fuck off faggot.
Jim is based.

lol, get out of here cukk, you're the cancer killing Holla Forums.

Was wondering when you'd appear, white knight. Why so late, did Jim have you tied up in the barn? Must have been quite a threesome with you, Jim and Dysnomia all engaged in furious buttsex on top of piles of pigs. I hope your ass wasn't on the receiving end of Jim's wrath. I heard Dysnomia was walking around with a prolapsed rectum for days, but he still gets horny thinking about it. Go figure.

PS: we're still waiting for the list of good things Jim has done for Holla Forums. inb4 muh pedos, muh spammers, muh lights are on herr derr

Jim showed us a new move tonight - the paddleboat 69. Basically, Jim had us climb into his rowboat and do a 69, and he rigged the rowing oars backwards with the paddle side in. So as we were dutifully sucking each other's micro peeners, Jim proceeded to spank our asses blue with intense paddle thrashing, and finally he finished our sore asses off with the kind of pure anal destruction only Jim can deliver. It was pure bliss, and Vinny enjoyed it too.

Yeah jim did nothing wrong, Holla Forums is better now than its ever been, right guys?
… Right?

if you have a problem with Holla Forums just go to >>>/politics/ here on Holla Forums

Why have people forgotten about >>>/fart/ ?

People don't call for exodus anymore on duckchan. Think it's because those who do are banned.

this all the way. Fuck off pedophiles. The only place I'd ever eggsodus to is endchan and that is dead af. Also, sage for Holla Forums thread.

b-b-but, I thought Holla Forums was dead?

Holla Forums is dead the ones spamming us regularly now have been librechan for months now babe.

You realize the ones capable of doing anything are set hip by now, right?

Maybe if you faggots weren't so easily triggered. If you didn't always act so butthurt, the spammers, you know, might lose interest?

Most of Holla Forums can't even manage to gather up the attention span to realize it all comes from one place and that the people doing it are autistic enough to keep at it for years with or without a reaction.

They know usage of those other sites is going down and are trying to direct more people there to save those communities.

The problem is, having even a tiny fraction of pedos in the community is like hiring cheap cooks from India. Curry chicken, curry rice, curry vegetables, you try to force them to cook a steak and you get curry fucking steak. With a few pedos it becomes pedo-discussions, pedo-pictures, pedo-related news, pedo-related fashions, personal pedo-stories. Like holy fuck you can't have them around.

I'm glad full chan decided to kick them. It saved the good parts of the site, as much as could be saved.

Also simply caring about the places you post on isn't being triggered, I swear zero of these librechan pedos know how to acutally argue, it's all just talk in memes, assign emotion, and mabey throw in an ad hoimen for good measure.

I just wish the spam would stop, I could care less about them having an entire chan for their fetish (oh and there's some spanish board there too). I honestly think that the biggest cancer for Holla Forums Holla Forums right now are its former posters brigade.

I doubt much good is going to come from it but this is the second biggest Holla Forums board, the one on librechan is mostly pedo content. And I'd just like this Holla Forums to stop getting spammed, but some autists gotta go and ruin everything I guess.

So Sir Reginald, when has Holla Forums ever been free of spam? And explain to me how starting interboard chan drama "let's take down xxx chan because they apparently fucked my hambeast mother" isn't going to incite more spam?

You never have an argument, I wish you where capable of having one. This all started cause autistic pedos won't stop spamming the site for months on end now. And then you just come up with a series of personal insults and just ignore whatever's being said. It's the same thing over and over and over again.

The truth is, if librechan was so entertaining its users wouldn't be here constantly trying to incite something. I've come to realize that pedos are the most autistic people on earth at this point. Welp, there you go you've got your full invitation to spam keep at it.

You want the spam to stop, stop giving it attention and start posting other shit.
Protip
Learn to set up people for jokes/humor. People forget ebin shit comes from OC or from inspiring autists to be creative. Focus on that instead of fucking a goat to back at ISIS. If the inspiration comes from a funny raid so be it, but damn.

I'm 100 percent convinced that the pedos who spam Holla Forums here would keep at it for the next couple years wether anyone responded to it or not. I geniuenly believe that these people are that autistic after interacting with them. I make edits almost every day and post em here.

The reason the spam on 4chan Holla Forums never seemed that big is it was way way way faster than this. As is, our pedo spammers just overwhelm the board, I'm sure after enough people get banned from 4chan in the next couple years this place will get faster.

I make threads and stuff dude, its not as though I just talk about the spammers, it's just half the user base is too apathetic wherever you go on the internet and just want things to happen without them having to input anything.

It's still the best Holla Forums avaliable, 420chans Holla Forums is really, really, really slow, and librechan Holla Forums is literally mostly pedo shit.

The truth is if Holla Forums could get it's shit together and focus a tad more it'd always be better for it.

Agree, although I'm not fully convinced it's entirely the peds. Fact is, they got rent free in your head enough to make another post about em instead of bringing the heat. Dys still gets shit for range banning, so way I see it is it's up to us. We're still here now, may as well be retarded in our way ya know?

If only you had an argument that went beyond "muh pedo scapegoat". But you don't, because that would mean having to confront the fact that Jimbo started the downfall of Holla Forums by banning a large segment of the 8ch userbase because "muh feelings". Holla Forums was just fine before Jim laid his hooves into it. Hiding unwanted threads is literally a one click effort. Maybe you should try it sometime instead of crying MODS!!1!1.

nah, pedos, (((you))), are cancer.

Holla Forums IS cancer. Always was, always will be. Go back to Tumblr or whatever SJW hugbox you crawled out of.

Jim banned the pedos cause they where sinking the site as a way to make money long term. The site could never grow to its full commercial potential without getting rid of them. It would've been one thing if the pedo threads where the only place where it was but the pedos posted it everywhere on Holla Forums. The site wasn't fine before jim it didn't work.

Wether you like jim or not, hotwheels had run the site to the point of not even working. And I don't miss the pedos, and I never asked for the mods to fix it. If pedos could acutally keep their pictures of little girls to threads about it, then it would've been different.

Downfall of Holla Forums? It's stayed the same size for two months, the spam isn't really, really, really affecting it, all it does is sink everything else thats going on here.

I remember making some threads here early this year for example, some dude decided to just post a set of pics of a little girl just barely barely barely clothed in it. Wasn't a pedo thread, it was just that the pedos couldn't handle everything not being pedo discussion general.(with pics of course). Doesn't make me miss em too much.

This Holla Forums will find its own life. In large part because this is the other chan that 4chan users know of. And the site works again. This whole meta meta meta, I'm getting over it. This Holla Forums still has more fun to be had than any Holla Forums you can go to at this point. There's still good in it.

I'm a fully capable man who walks. I've been "walking" on the internet since 28.8 kpbs, which seems like the rate your nigger abandoning father transferred intelligence through sperm to your mothers dry egg. Even at 28.8 V90, I ran like USA Bolt on a treadmill away from your overbearing mother. Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that. That shit may fly with an eggplant emoji to your teacher, but that's because they're paid to. (Too much imo, they can't even raise their hands so not like they're doing anything). Respect your elders, son. And when it comes to Elders, I'm Morrowind motherfucker. Now stop typing and learn something.

Then Jim clearly doesn't understand the nature of chans if he's more concerned about shekels than providing an outlet for free speech.

You say pedos were spamming their shit everywhere, then provide one anecdotal example of a thread being ruined. Actually, anyone posting pedoshit outside of the containment thread was swiftly banned, so I have no idea what you're going on about, as usual.

But keep shilling for your lord and savior like a good little goy.

Struck a nerve, did I?

Pedoshill, back to librecuck please.

not an argument

You're not a human.

I use librechan for all my /hebe/ needs, but it's shit for everything else.

Rather be a robot than a normalfag

PEdos are the normalfags. Hang yourself.

JOSH STICKS BLACK DILDO'S
in his ass

Jim want's a site that will make money that's the truth. I have mixed feelings about him, but that's the truth. I think the best solution for the pedo stuff was keep it on its own boards not on Holla Forums. I also think the ponies shouldn't be on Holla Forums. Generals aren't really, really, really random tbh.

Pedo stuff getting posted outside of the thread was supposed to get banned and it did at times, but it happened. It was a thing. You skipped by a bunch of the things I said, as usual.

There isn't a better option to just depart to. Endchan is cool with how many file types it supports,but no one goes there.

I do find it funny that ayone thought I was one of the pedos, but that's just a lack of reading comprehension.

I'd say that your lack of reading comprehension and meme spouting gives me a good idea of why I think the pedos are autistic. Have a good day, this meta circle jerk is for the birds.

I wish pedo apolgism like this shit were banworthy too.

If Jim wants shekels he can take further steps to broaden the audience, like reigning in the rampant hate speech and other taboo topics that scare away would-be users such as zoophilia, gore, furries, etc, upgrade the site to a modern platform with full social media integration, and start an advertising campaign on Facebook. Hear that Jim? You could be swimming in shekels.

That user is on your side, fucktard. Learn to read.

cripplepaste plx

No one who would tolerate sick fucks is on my side.

tro­lls taking on the roles of parent's brothers to large swedish game

get help

Consider it done.

This. I wish enchan was more active, especially the Holla Forums board on there. LC on the other hand is pretty popular. In the end, we pedos benefitted from that retarded ban on Holla Forums. :^)

Not preferring little girls makes you a normie, there's no denying.

Whoa there partner, Holla Forums is strictly no children allowed, in fact we hate children around here, no matter how cute they are.

No, only cute kids are not allowed. The ugly ones can stay.

Well if you want to keep posting mara I wouldn't be against it, but theres lots of spergs so make sure to censor it for their sensibilities.

Nobody is falling for it spammer. We've had this conversation before and I was right. If it were not for Jim there would be no Holla Forums. The chan just works and we are sble to do what we want (except be a filthy pedo)

Hello Jim! How are you?

Busy fixing Holla Forums and removing cancerous pedos, ya know. The usual.

There is no scapegoat you dumb fucker. Its a fact that Holla Forums would be better if you werent here shitting up the place constantly. The horsefuckers are a direct result of you guys, you attracted them, hell, you probably ARE them.

ITT: posts, salt, and penis

lets just completely forget about the /n/ coup and the /newsplus/ shill take over

hello?

So which of those sites is least likely to get me v&?

Man feels bad that HW sold us out like this, listening to this today made me cry.

However we will prevail in whatever chan, Red Anons are an unstoppable force.
Viva red Anons

Jim did nothing wrong.

Yup agreeded the negativity and autism all comes from one group who want to sink everything. Too bad its not working, in b4 one replies to this. Ignore and solider on anons.

Nice D&C Hillary.

>>>/gaschamber/

Takes to long to load
I'm not a pedofag though
It's a failed exodus every time

Mods deleting posts now, well played mod fags.

8ch.pl it is then

My sides are splitting.

All there is on librechan is pedo pedo pedo, endchans dead as a doornail, and 16chan dosen't work. Holla Forums pl is dead too.

When you see pedos going on about pedo things and pedo ways.

Remember, dead kids are the answer.

librechan is the future, bump.