Hillary Continues To DESTROY Any Hope Of The Male Vote

Hillary was on Ellen, talking about fucking women again, talking about how Trump can't insult individual women.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but Hillary has a huge male voter disparity with Trump, even though you only hear the media talk about Trump's women problem.

The thing is part of the reason Trump is now matching and beating Hillary in the polls is because his gap with Hillary on women has closed a lot, but Hillary's gap with men continues to widen.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/281118-morris-hillarys-women-problem
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/03/shock-poll-donald-trump-earns-more-muslim-support-than-rest-of-gop-field-combined/
poal.me/mztn2u
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

There's a new article at The Hilll discussing this:

thehill.com/opinion/dick-morris/281118-morris-hillarys-women-problem

Who read's The Hill? Women?

He doesn't have one.
Just like he doesn't have a nog problem.
Just like he doesn't have a spic problem.
Just like he doesn't have a mudshit problem.

It's a made up bullshit "factoid" the (((MSM))) uses to effect influence.

Not to mention most of Bernie's supporters are white males, and Hillary just dissed them AGAIN.

I love that the discounting of white males for years is now coming all coming back to kill them.

Morning Joe discussed this as well. Notice how reluctant and repulsed they are about talking about white males as a group or demographic, or important voting block,

That dislike bar is a little too low for my liking.

Fucking hell there's a whole industry of pandering to women. You've got Ellen, you've got Le View.

You ain't got any fireside chat shows with some fucking men talking about topics males are interested in with an entire male studio audience.

Well if Hillary is elected, that's all the evidence we need that this country has no future, the population will have become a total ignorant, parasite class.

And to be totally honest, part of me wouldn't mind Hillary winning because it simplifies the equation, I can spend 100% of my time preparing for the happening. If Trump wins, there's no guarantee he can succeed in such a corrupt system, but that makes long-term planning more difficult because maybe he can pull it off.

Anyone else feel this way?

not to mention gender relations will become more strained because the feminists lord Hillary over men. Kinda what blacks did with Obama.

that street shitter with the whitest teeths ive seen looks so fucking funny. that weird hair doo, that weird sitting pose does he not have a neck or the fuck is going? hahaha

Trump is the last offensive, there will never be another man more able to break everything and start fresh as Trump. If he can't do it now, a weaker man will not be able to do it later when the West is even more pozzed.

I doubt any guy would watch it. And the bitches and white knight would just shame anybody involved in it and watching it.

Trump is our last hope, but I don't know if he can move the status quo iceberg. If Hillary is elected, she will be last president of the US.

Because women are at home doing jack shit while men are working

Well that's the problem, no man has the balls today to tell a bunch of harpies to fuck off.

Well what about for when the men get back from work and want to settle in by watching a show, why isn't there anything for that time slot?

Happening would solve the feminist problem practically overnight.

btw, just finished watching that clip. It really weird to watch a white man, that joe dude, talking about white males as nothing important. Thats a real cuck right there.

If it does. Even if she is to be elected, I don't really think all is lost. Just Trump being in the election will pave the path for a better future.

If she is elected, for all intents and purposes, everything is lost in my estimation. It's one thing to fix a corrupt government, fixing a retarded population is impossible.

Democrats regularly have a 60-40 male vote deficit. This is not news

i remember at a trump rally when trump first started talking about groups he won with in a primary

he said he won with women and the crowd cheered

then he said he won with men and there was a small bit of cheering and it was pretty awkward because most people remained silent

no one gives a shit about men as a group and i dont think they ever really have or ever will because from an evolutionary perspective men are completely disposable and women are not

Well, I'm counting on her being a one term president, if she becomes it.. Maybe her health will catch up to her, or she will be that bad of a disaster. Either way. People will wake up and smell the coffee sooner or later. It might take a collapse or other bullshit though, since folk are too busy with their smartphones.

If Hillary is elected, they will take the steps to make sure there's not another "Trump incident" ever again. They would have almost lost their grip, and they will lock shit down so hard that there will never be another chance to elect a Trump-like man through the legal channels. Surveillance, gun control, eliminating free speech, the whole nine yards. They will wipe their ass with the constitution and they will justify it with as many false flag attacks as it takes. If Trump doesn't get elected, the next chance at taking the country back will come by violent revolt.

Let them keep up this narrative.

When Trump crushes Hillary in November, the gynocentrists and feminists in general will soon receive a belittling of a Lifetime.

Exactly right. This is game over if Hillary wins.

This. I've been echoing the same sentiment for ages now.

I still believe that Trump won't win because he's going to get screwed by (((those in charge))). His campaign is then going to get spun as something that "Almost destroyed America, but the smart voters stopped it from happening!", and they'll use his long run as an example of how racist and sexist and white America still is, and how it's problematic. And yes, they'll do even more to strip you guys of your guns, they'll ramp up HARD on third world immigration, they'll do everything to make sure that every town -no matter how small- becomes "diverse" so that no area will be cohesive or has a chance to vote in a non-Democrat, etc.

And lets assume Hillary does win. I'd bet my life that near the end of her term you're going to hear even more about how women have it soooo bad in the US, akin to how we're seeing in the dwindling stages of Obama's presidency more and more about how blacks dindu nuffin and get shot by cops every time they go to buy diapers for their six kids.

Is the reason the gap with women is closing for Trump that women are weak and like the Alpha Male?

So when is Trump going to be on Ellen?

Equal time law and all that.

The fuck country do you live in that has equal time laws?

Where I live is irrelevant, but USA has equal time laws, at least for the news, as you've seen Trump take full advantage of in even shows that hate his guts.

Where is footage of her with the Cisbusters?

I wonder if women resent other women who use the woman card, even if they themselves use it.

Is there actually going to be footage of Hillary Clinton sitting next to the stars of the most unpopular movie in history? TALK ABOUT TONE DEAF!

Well women are a bunch of catty bitches with no principles, so probably.

#vincefostersghostbusters

Just wait a few months user. I see the smart women are seeing the writing on the wall, and commitment is making a comeback. (Just avoid the single mudsharks)

"It's okay sweetie, we'll get you a puppy."

No, we don't have those laws. It used to be called "the fairness doctrine", but that shit's been dead for like half a century.

Women TOTALLY resent the woman card because they know themselves it's a bullshit kawaii-for-daddy act.

Will they summon Vince Foster?

You know, that picture made me wonder: who are muslims are gonna vote for?
They don't like Trump for obvious reasons, Bernie is a pro-Israel kike and Shillary is a fucking woman.

Why would Hillary want them to do that? He would tell the studio audience how she killed him!

#HillaryKilledVince

G-gary Johnson?

I'd actually say Trump

Of course. In general, women hate women who have it better than they do.
It's amazing people still believe that if there are more female leaders, the world would be a better place.
I can imagine Hillary sending the whole army in Syria because Assad's wife has a better purse or more elegant clothes

its a shit feel m8 and I know it waaaay to fucking well

you only think they love you, but in fact, they only love what you represent.

Huh, makes sense.

Even after the thing he said about not wanting muslim immigrants in?

It makes my life slightly easier

Of course! They'll be banned and they'll damn well like it.

You're 100% right.

Why do you think the earlier generation of muslim immigrants came to America in the first place? To get the fuck away from other muslims.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/03/shock-poll-donald-trump-earns-more-muslim-support-than-rest-of-gop-field-combined/

Pull more now than ever.

That is the key to a womans mind mate

Good thing that you're so much better informed than Trump then. That idiot seriously dropped his TV show because of something that doesn't exist.

Haha, if only he were as smart as you are.

If Trump fails, America will move past politics. If Trump succeeds and the economy crashes, America will move past politics.

Why do you think the feds have ramped up anti-civilian drills?
Why do you think the Police have been allowed to obtain military surplus?

Men more powerful than Trump will emerge from the darkness to lead our people to the freedoms guaranteed by our most sacred documents.
I see only freedom in America's future.

it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it

When are we going to talk about Hillary Clinton's male problem?

Yeah, basically. People over-blow Trump's female and minority disparity, because leftists can only attack identity of the speaker and those who agree, but yeah. The gaps are closing for Trump, and the gaps for Shillary are widening.

I think Trump will win. His support is growing by the day, and people are talking, nonstop, about him. Supporters and Anti-Trump cucks arguing, left and right, about him, and undecided voters are getting a good look at our opposition, and how uninformed they are.

No.

haha silly goyim, you will never have freedom ever again.

Your people will be enslaved by the left through new legislation, white men will be castrated and cucked, only black men and spics will be allowed to fuck white women.

This is your future unless trump wins

Right! What this thread was made for…

Males hate the cunt with a passion, even beta Bernout males don't like her and partly because she is a woman even if they won't admit it.

The truth is men are waking up to the failed experiment called egalitarianism and are sick of seeing women in positions of power, it is unnatural for men, even if is at a subconscious level.

Trump will win because men look up to him and women like Alpha males that don't give a fuck.

Hillary will lose because men hate women in power, hate women that pander o women, hate women that belittle men. And women are not as loyal to a 'strung womyn' as the media portrays.

The sephardic smugness on the guy on the left beside the indian gnome is unbearable. He contributes nothing at all and despite that he sits there as if he said everything. WTF.

Males read more on the Interwebs about stuff, not constantly being on Instagram and sexchat helps probably. So yeah, there might be a "male problem", or rather with all humans actually reading about her illegal or illegitimate shenanigans she did her whole life.

Strongmen and warlords will tear your "documents" apart. See John Michael Greers series he is finishing right now. Very interesting material he got.

I hear it is called /pol …

Two ugly old dykes kvetching?

No thanks.

Would you look at that! Your shitty 3d women are shitty and will vote against your interests because something else appeals to their feelings in a more obvious manner.

2D Master Race reporting in

at least 3d girls have noses.
kys autist

Why so interested in girls noses?

There are very few Muslims in America, they aren't treated well here. The majority that are here are descendants from slavery, the fall of the Ottoman Empire, and the fall of the Mughal Empire. Most Muslims here are Asian, not even Arab.

Religions in America

71% Christian
23% Unaffiliated
2% Jewish
1% Muslim
Every other religion is under 1%.

Muslim ethnicity in America

34% Southeast Asian
26% Arab
25% African
15% Other

That is not going to be the case if the left has their way.

What percentage are niggers that converted while in prison?

Prisons in US pretty much force you to convert to Christianity

no way. for real?
or do people "find god" when they go to prison?

Yes, the left needs to be stopped. I don't want these numbers going any higher.

Dr. J. Michael Waller claims that 80% of all faith-based conversions in prison are to Islam. But that seems very high to me, but it was testified to the Senate, so I doubt he made it up. Most blacks who convert do so because the Nation of Islam

Does it matter? It is obvious that niggers can't comprehend religion. Calling these niggers "christians" is a joke

We be Pharohz n sheet

Hillary's gap with men continues to widen.

The only problem is Trump is starting to try an court trannies and they don't fucking belong

Women are subhuman. I have never met a woman who wasn't.

you stupid bitch. you actually fucking believe this. this is the exact line of thinking the GOPe had during the lead-up to the primaries and continued to hold on to it even after the first few states when they sorely underestimated trump's ability to back up his shit talking with actually getting votes and delegates, and she seems more than confident in continuing this line of action.

also, i would offer the notion that trump has closed the polling gap BECAUSE the general is starting up, and people are really starting to make the comparison in their heads about who they would want more, even if they hate both. bitch seems dead set on alienating everybody but sexually frustrated catladies and fat broads plus a scattering of beta males.

i was referring to hillarys wide cunt mate, he is just trying to get the new york vote come the main election. they are big on that trans shit in nyc. look at deblasio he keeps approving 31 gender garbage. lots of electoral votes in new york

Dylan Roof did that too in a nigger church, only they didn't get up again.

I hope you are right. The jews invented the trannies for more divide and conquer potential and I fucking hope Trump doesn't give into it

Before November, she's going to say (or at least imply) that if you don't vote for her, you're a sexist.

I heard her say recently that she's not establishment because she's running to be the first woman president. How fucking stupid does she think we are?

A woman's perspective is retarded

my eyes roll into my head everytime I hear these talking points

Ok, Ellen.

that shit is an abomination of christianity, they should all be burned at the stake

You guys are mistaken. Trump is not our last hope. He is _their_ last hope.

If Trump doesn't win, then what? All of the 'angry' Trump folk stop being angry? No.

Trump is the moderate candidate that they are painting as 'Far Right'.

After Trump will come a _true_ far right candidate. Someone who believes in genocide. Someone who believes America is Whites only.

So, it is in everyones best interest to have a Trump presidency.

This same rule applies across the pond if they ignore Odin's Son's, National Front, Swedish Democrats, Golden Dawn, etc. If those center-right groups can't sway things to the middle, the far-right will sway things all the way to the right.

Red Green show?

Isn't Hepburn a Jew?

Women are like little kids. You need to encourage them and let them make mistakes.

Tell Shillary that you're only

Sexist fer favers

just like Valkenburger

Because he's singing their tune, "radical islam," which by definition implies non radical acceptable muslims, which is complete nonsense, they will deliberately over breed, push sharia law, then when critical mass, open dhemi slave status for non muds, an insufferable existence compelling them to convert, resulting in 100% islam.

As stupid as people really are. Remember, median IQ of Whites is 100 IQ, and then there's spics and niggers, and 100 itself is not great, it's the kind of intelligence such an argument works.

The weak should fear the strong

This.

Obama being a clone of Bush was Strike one.

The establishment's treatment of Ron Paul was Strike Two.

If Donald Trump doesn't win, Strike Three, you're out.

Fuck you, you filthy curry nigger. Of course there is anger that we're being replaced because WHITE MEN BUILT THIS COUNTRY.

(checked)
Sauce on first pic?

That's not too bad.
The average IQ for Niggers and Spics is 85.

The point is the majority of the population is rather easily manipulated with nonsense.

That already sounds like the synopsis for some hardcore homoerotic doujin, I can see the issue

Spike TV

Whether it actually appeals or not, it's at least marketed as "the guy channel".

The problem with this whole "muh vagina will win the women's vote" idea is that women hate other women. If you've ever worked in a place with a lot of women, you've seen in.

Because men don't watch TV.

"The guy channel". Have you seen their output? According to Spike masculinity is boobs, beer, cars, guitars, tattoos, fist fights and man caves (normie-speak for cucksheds): the lowest common denominators of manhood. Spike TV is what a 13-year-old boy thinks masculinity is.

Outside some of the more obscure documentaries, there is no male space on Talmudvision. We have been ghettoised.

(Some would argue that is actually a good thing: television is a box of bright flickering colours for the entertainment of women, children and mental defectives)

Television and female suffrage: both mistakes.

dumb cunts, but they dropped some truth on the 3d printer thing

they failed to mention, what are we going to do in 20 years with all these Hispanics when there are no construction jobs.

"the woman channel" is a pandering overdramatic joke, too. You are just using a No True Scotsman Fallacy.

Imagine the shitstorm if they were enabled…

nice material

Women consume more than men. Men save money. Woman spend it.

Hate faggots as much as you want (I need huge effort to not hate them aswell) but fact is they are full of money simply because they follow their natural instinct of saving money and no woman to blow it on superficial shit.

Well noticed fellow Holla Forumsacks

Yeah, fair point. Conceded.

Things are so bad the Waifufags get the last laugh.

Let that sink for a while.

aww its okay user i love you
you have good taste

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.-Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton

Also anyone intelligent knows the gender wage gap is a complete and absolute myth and fabrication that takes literally 3 seconds to figure out with a quick search. Meanwhile, Hillary herself ACTUALLY PAYS LESS TO WOMEN. It's more interesting how virtually every woman close to her has admitted how Hillary is the "biggest bitch I've ever met".

Take a look at this crowd, there's about 50 people visible, and yet only a handful of white males.

Ellen's show doesn't represent the overall demographics of the US, and clearly has low appeal to white males

I wonder what ethnic and gender group even pays the bulk of taxes in the US

smaller file size

Why do Ellen and Hillary appeal so poorly to white males?

Who will stand up for the white male?

That audience is gas chamber worthy.

You mean sending them into a shower chamber to prevent lice?

I prefer deportation

L.O.L.

A few smug women and the rest seem miserable, especially the men.

She is desperate to appeal to her "Base" of voters (women)

Because that is literally the only reason anyone would ever have to vote for her…

Because she's a woman.

That's her whole campaign platform: "I'm a woman, so vote for me because I'm a woman"

She doesn't give a shit about women, she's just trying to trick them with her vagina.

She's under like… 4 federal investigations at the moment.

She's trying to dupe the women of America into bailing her out so she can continue to lie, cheat, swindle, manipulate, etc….

oy vey it's annodah shoah

"It was real to me!"

IMPORTANT

poal.me/mztn2u

poal.me/mztn2u

Ask hillary if she believes that women have a right to protect themselves from a rapist

Ask her.

fuck off with that FBI honeypot shit shilling

Nation of Islam is a weird pretend version of Islam… besides it fell out of favor after the 90s.

You're retarded.
Nigs, mudshits, and beaners vote for liberals even if they support abortion, degeneracy, and things which those demographics dislike because they get handouts.
Minorities only care about their next welfare check (though to be fair Mudshits might also vote liberal to try and weaken America).