Hey Holla Forums, I've got a bit of a problem...

Hey Holla Forums, I've got a bit of a problem. Today I was washing some windows with newspapers(long story) and I saw a bit of a comic strip that I thought was really cute looking. Problem is, the newspaper was already ruined and I couldn't make out what the comic was. Would anyone here happen to have the funnies from June 17th and would you either be able to tell me what they were or upload a picture of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

shelbynews.com/).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one reads newspaper comics anymore. I don't think anyone here has any more information on this than you do. You're gonna have to look it up and do a bunch of cross referencing.

I've tried, it's crazy how hard it is to find stuff like this. I've even looked through a database of newspaper comics and couldn't find the one it was looking for.

It's weird, I expected there to be some sort of archive but the only thing I can find is something for ancient newspapers… and it requires a paid subscription to use.

You have to check your local newspaper in order to be able to tell which comics they are, because different newspapers run different comic strips. We're not gonna know what comics run in your local newspaper.

well that just made things a hundred times more difficult. I did the work in Shelbyville Indiana (shelbynews.com/).

So if some user lives down there, gets the paper, and saves them a bit or forgets to throw them away.. I'd appreciate the help.

this is one hell of a shot in the dark.

You're actually in luck. I live in Shelbyville!

you're kidding. Any chance you have the paper or know somebody who might?

I was lying to get your hopes up. I apologize.

You're fine. We are on an imageboard so it happens and is sort of expected.

I decided to look up a bunch of comic strips that could be considered cute looking that came out on the 17th, but these are basically shots in the dark.

hate to say it, but if you are looking on a place like Gocomics I'm afraid you are wasting your time, though I appreciate the attempt.

About the only other things I could make out about the comic was that it included a title like "H(name) & Louis/Louie/etc". It also had a style that also resembled Loud House but I liked it a bit more.

Public libraries keep older newspapers, especially local ones. Pay them a visit.

If you don't live close by, call them and ask if they could name off the newspaper's comic strip titles.

It's not Hi and Lois, is it? This is June 17th's strip

That's weird, my local paper's website has a section where you can search all the cartoons that appear in the paper.

I was about to go ahead and do that but then

I love you user. Perhaps it's a tad more generic in style than I thought through the blurred ink, but I'm just happy somebody was able to find it.

We really do have a nice little community here don't we?

I question your taste, but I'm glad you found what you were looking for.

That unicorn comic is in newspapers?

There's… no joke…

Now I wish I knew what you THOUGHT it looked like based on the ruined version.