How wet do you think she was in this scene?

How wet do you think she was in this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/arianelange/gloriously-feminist-moments-from-agent-carter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm surprised she didn't just grab him and take him to her room right after that scene. Look at her!

check out that cheesing nig behind her arm. reaction image fodder right there.

Didn't she get her own show? I can't remember

Nice try.

yes and she got BLACKED in it

no wonder no one talks about her anymore lol

BLACKED, butterfeet, SJW, but at least her tits are top-notch

Well she tried to do all the things to make hollywood like her, but shes too curvaceous to be pushed as a feminist icon, or praised by the media.

Surprised she wasn't licking her lips

Yip and they literally ruined it with girl powur and SJW crap. They literally shoe horned in a lot of crap that didn't belong like showing off segregation, despite the fact it didn't exist in the MCU. Shame because the first season was actually good

Not at all

this is rape.

buzzfeed.com/arianelange/gloriously-feminist-moments-from-agent-carter

I'm guessing it's been cancelled? lol

It got cancelled at the end of the second season precisely because of the bullshit in that article and the other stuff
pointed out.

It was a case where forced feminism literally killed off a show.

Theres no way these actresses don't know their shit is see through in flash photography.

It's why I never understood the outrage over leaked nudes. Because they didn't post it first?

Why are jews so threatened by women's liberation?

Because they made it the focal point of the show instead of a sideplot?

And that was literally all of Season 2 of Agent Carter.

now picture this scene with sexes reversed

fag

How hard do you think he was?

She did not like him when he was a manlet, but gushed over him when he became an Aryan Ubermensch. Captain America loved her because she was the first decent looking grill to give him attention. This "romance" always bugged me and rang hollow. In real life Captain America would be pounding every girl out there. But he gets all sad and emotional when she dies in Winter Soldier.

Wait a second, by the time their new Avengers Capeshit Movie kicks off, won't Captain 'Murica be the 100 year old virgin?

Maybe. Captain America: The First White Knight.

don't you have a webm of that?

them's is what I call "child bearing ankles"

This is what I mean by butterfeet. Her feet are fine up until you get to the toes. They look like fat girl toes

Another (((Hollywood))) goy into the fire.

I thought that would be chicks with 3 toes or something.

damn…. pity she didn't get nude.

Funny enough that touch was actually improved. It wasn't in the script.

sauce?

Black Mirror: Season 2

Chris Evans is so fucking hot, he has a nice pair of man tits. Also the first Captain America movie was quite dull and low energy. It is down there with the first Thor movie in boring the viewer. Capin Murica's first flick only gets by because of Evan's delicious, muscular, Aryan master race goodness.

What about the second one? Surely that was better right?

That nurse must have been sopping as well

Yeah it was a lot better. It took a risk and decided to weave current events about government spying, and internal corruption. It gave the film a darker tone in contrast to other Marvel movies, and had a solid story behind the pushing the plot. It was also one of the first Marvel movies to move into darker themes and strongly contrasts with the light hearted tone of Marvel's other flicks.

One of the things I liked about it was rather than have a dumb monster being dispatched in cgi action scenes it featured a solid story influenced by current events. It forced Captain America to reexamine his loyalties and forced him to reconsider his allegiance to a country that seemed to be as corrupt and evil as his enemies. It was a nice little mind game that put the Captain between a rock and hard place by being in the center of government intrigue and espionage.

The movie gets bonus points for not crying about muh holohoax, and bashing white Germen men as well which the first one is guilty of. I suppose my criticism of it is that its grim tone and heavy subject matter may wear on the viewer since it reminds them of reality. Similar to Star Trek Into Darkness, focusing on terrorism, corruption, lying, intrigue, and a traitorous government may depress viewers as it hits so close to home.

If both those cunts were men they would have been pitching a tent, and need to rush into the nearest bathroom for emergency masturbation.