LIST OF ANTI WHITES TRAITORS

LIST OF ANTI WHITES TRAITORS

POL WANTED A LIST OF TRAITORS, THE FROGS DID IT

Here is a list of some anti whites traitors all archived. It's write in french but I think you can read the names without problems fossoyeurseuropeblanche.com

Archives:

Homepage:
archive.is/TF8D4

List of all of them:
archive.is/BKSIs

Traitors list alphabetically with details in french:

A
archive.is/jfV7e

B
archive.is/vap6Q

C
archive.is/vBCYP

D
archive.is/tEMK4

E-F
archive.is/GUEPJ

G-H
archive.is/nezqb

I-J-K
archive.is/Y46Tv

L
archive.is/wK0j3

M
archive.is/hfyXh

N-O-P
archive.is/8iOI1

Q-R
archive.is/RKIly

S
archive.is/zRdS2

T
archive.is/PWlVq

U-V
archive.is/cSUaG

W/Z
archive.is/6LpT9

Pro pedo
archive.is/mQxWx

Brands and companies
archive.is/TtMmo

DONT FORGET TO SAVE IT ALL WE NEED IT FOR THE DAY OF THE ROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/fossoyeurseurope
judas.watch/.
sjwlist.com/Main_Page
sjwlist.com/David_Gerrold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck forget / at Holla Forums , write it in hurry

anti slide bump

Very interesting. Seems like there's mostly German and French with several EU heads on the list.

Yes it's from a french website so it got a lot of french on the list. We should make a similar list but worldwide.

It's high time for a list, honestly. Asking brit/pol/ and deutsch/pol/ to list their targets might be the most reasonable way to start this out since they most likely know who the traitors are.

thankyou based OP, are you the admin of this brilliant site?

No but the admin got a facebook page facebook.com/fossoyeurseurope if you need to contact him.

Get all of those names submitted to judas.watch/.

Good idea, it's going to take a while to translate all of the informations but it will be worth it.

Add this to it

sjwlist.com/Main_Page

it said that site is down.
have the juden shut it down?

It's working for me, maybe it's blocked in your country ?

I just re-tested it with TOR and it was OK, it must be a country block.

Is this a list of traitors only in France or worldwide?

A lot of french, some important europeans and a few other but it will be important the day Europe is freed from the marxist scums.

But it's in French

It's a french list of traitors, there isn't a lot of text, it's easy to translate.

I don't have time to browse the whole list right now, tell me if this has antifa leaders listed please and point me to them if such is the case

I guess google translate can do the job with some or lots of sentence and spelling errors

There isn't any antifa listed on the site, I personnaly think they are irrelevants and just usefull idiots. The names here are the big ones who directly contribute to white genocide.

This one was only added, because someone was butthurt that he was telling the truth about Star Trek.

sjwlist.com/David_Gerrold

The problem with this is that in the US it is the anti-white pressure groups that you want, not necessarily the politicians. And, the cultural studies professors as well.

And we all know who (((they))) are

How many people have been involved in this? That's an awful lot of names

I'm impressed

I don't know the admin didn't give his name since he could be arrested.

Holla Forums should make a list tbh

I've been saying this for several weeks now and nobody will listen to me. All you have to do is list any Jews or Cultural Studies professors in your town. The latter are fucking listed on your local University's website.

Bump. This will be useful soon.

Bump

Revival bump

is this seriously what you do all day?
and then what? no really, what happens next?
holy shit imagine if people put this much effort into shit that actually matters.

should i submit famous politicians?