Trump right again, Vince Foster's 'suicide' was fishy as fuck

Trump right again, Vince Foster's 'suicide' was fishy as fuck

Here's the only witness's account. This is all kinds of fucked up. He sees two cars in the parking lot but neither of them are Vince Foster's. Authorities try and get him to say he saw a silver car there, or might have, he won't. When he finds out that the FBI lied in their report about what he said and an article about the discrepancy surfaces he suddenly starts getting harassed. The intimidation and discrediting tactic they use on him is bizarre and brilliant, literally like something out of a novel.

You'll notice that even at the time the press used the line "four different investigations came to the same conclusion" that CNN used just the other day on Trump. Yet all of those investigations hinge on the FBI report which the witness claims is completely false.

Other urls found in this thread:

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015042166499;view=1up;seq=3
archive.is/Jgg6u
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pullman#Pullman_Strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember when this happened, and everyone was going apeshit - except, of course, the (((MSM)))

Can you tl;dr me?

Harassment part is 10:45 in, you really have to hear his explanation of it to get the full picture.

I hope Trump has all the MSM sent to concentration camps. They are the lowest scum on earth.

Anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows it was a hit. The evidence is overwhelming. Just looked over the wiki article on it and yep it's been scrubbed. The most damning thing IMHO is the fact that the way his body and the gun were found there was no way he could have shot himself.

I hope he goes all out over this on the Hilldog debate

Interesting. Well, these days, you just have to stay calm and start taking pictures with your phone. The main thing in all of this that people have to remember is that disappearing people is very expensive, time consuming and attracts lots of attention. So, you have to stay calm. That's the most important. thing

Yeah cellphones and CCTV really kill that tactic. I love the idea though, it's not physically harmful in anyway but it's so elaborate that it sounds preposterous and yet must be very intimidating also.

Expensive af tbh fam. 100 ded niggas half a billybil

sheeeeeeeeeiit

This kinda depends of what people you are dealing with, or you might end up vanish mysteriously.

… in Siberia

The audacity of CNN and Morning Joe discount this shit, as if people aren't going to dig for themselves like fucking sheep.

The first fucking search result on Youtube when you type in 'Vince Foster' is 'The Myserious Death of Vince Foster and Bill Clinton Connections'.

These fucking idiots are still smearing like it's 20 years ago when they were the primary news source. No more.

And also I can see why Joe Scarbero(sic) of Morning Joe is so defensive seeing as a girl suspiciously died in his office 15 years ago.

We got a hashtag going last night, got a little traction;

#HillaryKilledVince

Anyone with a spare Twitter get on it, spread the hashtag, make sure to mention the Clinton's many dead friends, get people digging.

Not only that, any prole can find the actual primary sources in a matter of minutes.
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015042166499;view=1up;seq=3

Hillary should go to a federal prison just for the full server wipe thing she did to cover track, alone. Now more shit is coming up, thats just glorious.
Can wait to see her getting a life-long sentence in jail, if this is ever possible in this shitty world, that would be party time.

#HillaryKilledVince :)

Anything is possible, but listening to that guy talk at 10:45 reminds me of those schizos on the internet who complain about gangstalking. Nigga, nobody snuck in your house at 3AM just to move one of your shoes six inches away from where you thought you left it.

I love how inept the media is, how many times has something like this happened?

Trump says something, maybe not even intentionally to get the media's attention, the media latches on and tries to discredit him for it, people come away hating the media for being so pedantic. And in this case there will be a lot of searched for 'Vince Foster'.

It's been nearly a year, the media is still helping Trump win unintentionally.

All this stuff that the Clintons thought they had buried back in the 90s is coming back to haunt them. Even if Trump does nothing else, purging the corruption might be enough.

That and the wall.

That's exaclty what I thought XD.

And also on the part where he talking about it being a brown car and they were trying to get him to say it was a silver car. If you watch some of these gang stalker loonies you'll quickly realize they have an obsession with the color of people's cars.

Whether this guy was an early case of the mental illness or not doesn't matter to us. We should still be spreading the notion that the Clintons Killed Foster.

jesus fucking Christ I already thought the Clintons are pure evil but this is just scary as fuck

And just the way he talks about people changing the evidence like his prior notes just to fuck with him is very reminiscent of the folk that say their neighbor moved their garden ornaments in an attempt to intimidate them.

However there is a big difference between someone's neighbor doing something so trivial and the FBI covering for the Clintons.

Shillary is going on #Ellen to promote #GHOSTbusters

BLACK KNIGHT ALERT

#vincefostersghostbusters

The problem with gangstalking is that it's definitely a tactic used by intelligence agencies, but crazies get themselves worked up into thinking everything bad they read about is happening to them, and it's hard to prove. There's a summary of the alleged stalking in the Appendix to the FBI's investigation of Foster's death ( ).

Every threat matrix is different. I'm not scared of Roscoe and Boss Hogg here, for example, because of my job in Ottawa. Certain reserves, though, and the coke dealers… a little different.

I imagine a lot of them have also read up on the Foster thing and as such want to be sure to document shit like car colors.

please kill yourself

This name shall go down in history, not because he was murdered but because in death he was able to serve the God Emperor. In death his spirit fights against the force of evil that is the Clintons. Let his name never be forgotten.

It was simply an expression of my emotion at the time of writing, if you can think of a better way to convey that in writing, I'm all eyes.

Horrey shiet

2016 is turning out to be the year skeletons are dumped out of everyone's closet.

Hillary is going to wish she's in jail before the Trump train actually leaves the station.

>Historical records show if you go near a Clinton, you die Note the official line is pretty much you go near a Clinton, you want to sudoku

Why can't I hold all these happenings?

How about with an image you mongoloid. You're on a fucking image board.

Oh yeah…

Wake up, brother Foster. It is time for war.
IT IS ALWAYS TIME FOR WAR.

Did mummy forget to put your tampon in today?

Remember to fire up the Hashtag as Hillary will be on Ellen today.

#HillaryKilledVince

Matt "Gay" Yglesias has something to tell you bigots.
archive.is/Jgg6u

Oh wow so she takes all the money because poor Vince is still in her heart. How touching.

All of this while

All of this in the same fucking month, in two weeks.

This year is getting crazier and crazier each passing day.

Did we start the fire ?

meme magic can into real
praise kek

My recollection of the event was that it was apparently suicide, but the body had been moved from suicide location and placed in the park.

The speculation was that he committed suicide in Hillary's bedroom after having sex with her, and there had been persistent rumors of her having an affair with him (dried semen was found in his underpants, as though he had dribbled a little afterwards). There was no sign that the gun was forced into his mouth, no bruising or chipped teeth, so it was probably suicide.
His body was found in the park, and he was covered in carpet fibers, as though he had been rolled up in a carpet for transport. His car was in the parking lot, and the distance between it and where the body was found was muddy, yet no mud was found on his shoes.
The firearm used was in his hand in the normal position for firing a gun, which was suspicious on the face of it, but the trigger imprint was on his thumb, NOT on the trigger finger, which indicates someone put the gun in his hand & forgot that he had placed it in his mouth, holding it backwards, and pulled the trigger with his thumb.

It was probably a suicide, but not committed where they found him, and it is a federal offense to disturb a crime scene, especially with the intent to mislead authorities.

Pinkerton's first case was solved with gangstalking. He was hired to investigate a guy accused of murder the prosicuter had no proof on. So Pinkerton hired look-alikes of the victim, dressed them in the victim's usual attire and had them stalk the accused.

After three weeks of noticing the man he killed showing up everywhere he went the accused committed suicide out of guilt.

Also, Pinkerton's was founded by an Irishman in a (((Masonic))) Hall, and was used as mercenaries for the Jews when their Goyim went on strike, like that kike Pullman.

Oy vey! I print da sheckles now and set the prices in my company store! So how do I make more Sheckles? Oh I knows! I'll price things twice as high and pay them half as much, and raise their rent they'll have to work four times as hard just to survive!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pullman#Pullman_Strike

kek it's like they don't know search engines exist

BUMP

m8

People are starting to look into it

go for just vince.

Sticky?

Haha. The wiki page says five different investigations'. They add one for each day this thread is up ;)

it's insidious. "harmless", easy to deny, and if the target goes public it completely discredits them because it sounds schizophrenic.

definitely a partial redpill. Do not disappear that into the memory hole