Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

Hacksaw.Ridge.2016.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8

I'm 30 minutes into this movie and have wept lightly twice. Am i a faggot or is this movie just that moving?

the director is an antisemite.

Then I'll have to watch it.

All the good ones are.

It's a genuinely great film.

I downloaded it but the audio is all static, I believe it must be the ac3 audio, wtf?

Dubs confirm.

I would say it's the best movie in nearly a decade. I cried, i wept, i laughed and was very afraid when he was up there against the japs all by himself at night.

Damn good movie. Great story, great movie, pure kino.

Based Mel does it again.

no it isnt you idiot, the director is an antisemite.

Then why is the main actor leading the film jewish?

because he wanted to order a jewish person around, exactly like the nazis did on the death camps.

BRB watching it again. I am thinking of actually buying a physical copy.

Its that good. You'll cry the third time when you realize this movie was delayed a fucking decade due to jewish manipulation. It was supposed to celebrate Doss' life.

He volunteered.

That's weird, the holocaust isn't due for another 5 years or so.

Meatcucks BTFO once again!

It saddens me that you homos literally think tank shitty responses like that. Just like being a faggot, nobody cares that you only eat vegetables, just keep it to yourself.

The movie is good and soon we will have you traitors and jew communists hanging from light poles. 2020 is when it starts, right?

Eating dead flesh is Jew tier, tbh.

Wow you're bad at this. I didn't tell you what I am, I may even be a vegan! But you just substituted my words to try to rile me up. Sick opinions, scrub.

Jesus what an idiot. anyways OP, everyone knows that this movie was 2016's best but the kikes won't let the goys have it.

If Nazi Germany had won, all Germans would adopt the Chinese diet of soybeans and rice.

Okay fine, I cried like a bitch.

I'll wait for the proper 1080p release like a true patrician.

That speech about God giving strength to the weak and all of that made me cry like a bitch.