TRIGGERED #DEPAUL SJWS GO APESHIT @ MILO YIANNOPOULOS TALK

So, I got a bunch of ridiculously insane protest footage from the Depaul University Milo Yiannopolous talk. Check this shit out. It's a must watch. #Nero #Milo #Depaul #SJW youtube.com/watch?v=iC7YsLNKaKA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY
breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/
twitter.com/DrVCJ
twitter.com/americabadu
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010422040788&fref=ts
americabadu.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/groups/depaulblackstudentunion/
facebook.com/groups/blackalumnidepaul/
facebook.com/rey.carpio.79
archive.is/uginq
gyazo.com/972821bcaf182d35edb6f908e3b3eea4
gyazo.com/78643035821f5cd249d8ea5c07f6ce04
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/
huffingtonpost.com/the-mash/is-america-becoming-too-p_b_9387060.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#OP #is #a #faggot

Milo goes after low hanging fruit while calling Trump daddy and fucking black guys. pay him no mind unless he tries to associate himself with us.

milo's a kike and a faggot and so are you op

Milo is a Jewish faggot.

This.

He's intro level redpilling, good middle ground material for normie friends.

He shit on Ben Shapiro so he's got points in my book.

wasted my time watching this trash, he just goes around pointing his phone at people and asking then what happened. nobody gets triggered, nothing happens.
same liberal logic you can find a million other places more eloquently.

Already multiple threads, even though there really shouldn't even be one.

Are we going to have viewing threads for Shalom TV and Glenn Beck next?

The only way Milo could redpill anyone is if his behavior made them realize that no jews – not even the "right-wing" ones – are any good.

This. Hes good at getting normies to take the first taste of the redpill.

Theres not like theres any risk of him making mullato kids with them though is there. Whatever degeneracy he gets upto in his bedroom doesnt concern me. At this present moment in time he serves a purpose that is conducive to our cause. He causes niggers and sjws to chimp out wildly which in turn exposes their bullshit to the wider public.

He is useful for the moment.

Just ignore the 4cuck faggots. While we were here, they were still taking it up the ass from moot, so I'm pretty sure they don't have the position to complain about someone else being a fag.

you are promoting bad karma. supporting this degenerate faggot is going to come back at you. next, all his followers now think they are right wing when they are ok with hedonistic homosexual trash and racemixing.

I dont believe in karma. Its poo in the loo superstition.

If karma exists then why are the likes of soros, shillary and the EU commissars etc continuing their shit without repurcussion? Whey is the universe not btfoing them? Where is the karma for the red academics and malicious femicunts? Where is karma in regards to pedowood and jimmy savile?

They all go to hell, there's your karma retard.

If someone's on Holla Forums then they've already leveled up past Milo. There's no reason to promote him here and give defacto support to his degeneracy.

then you are ignorant. karma is not supernatural at all but the natural law consequences of your actions. soros is btfo every day of his miserable life. he is surrounded by a bunch of evil people who have no love for him at all but will work with him for their own personal gain. people getting assassinated for being subversive is a perfect example of karma. its not supernatural at all.

OH LOOK ECELEB THREAD OMG GUIZE SPAM AND REPORT

OH WAIT NEVERMIND IT'S ABOUT A PRO ISRAEL/HOLOCAUST BELIEVER MRA

IT'S ALL GOOD!

Why is he doing a college tour in the summer, when the only people there are burnouts, tards and niggers for the summer school remedial?

Oh, wait.

Unless he gets trans-ass pregnant.

This.

Most of you here want to open the equivalent of a redpill rendering plant to process the muz. That attracts negative attention. Milo is just running a sausage stand to piss off the muz.

You know by spamming that image, you're desensitizing people to the message contained within.

Nobody cares. Get over yourselves, fucking Evalion cucks. Nobody cared about her then. Nobody cares about her now. She was entertaining for a little while. All you fuckers do is bitch about how her threads are banned from the board. Truth is, we just don't care about the speculation as to why she was banned from youtube.

Just go away. You aren't helping solve any issues here.

Which is what? That mods can get caught gaslighting/astroturfing and anyone who has a problem with that can have a ban? THAT message?

I'll ask again: what's the difference between 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ supposed to be?

How is it redpilled to think that being a promiscuous flaming faggot is okay? He's normalizing degeneracy in a very subtle way - very clever. He is so outrageously gay that he's made it into a caricature, as if he's a harmless cartoon character. Perfect way to make homosexuality "normal" and "fun".

Just because he supports us on some things doesn't mean he's on our side. He's a contrarian and attention seeker, that's about it.

This idiot #StoodWithBahar. When it counts, he'll be useless.

If you don't like the moderation here you can feel free to make your own board. 4cuck did not have this option. /gg/ went through this multiple times and proved that the users would be willing to migrate if it's proven that the mods are shit. Unfortunately you evalionfags spent the last 2 weeks spamming this board and pissing everyone off, so good luck convincing anyone to care about your cause.

Hi Holla Forums

I kind of hate him for being a giga niga faggot and a kike, but he was being ironic with that hashtag.

It is proven, with plenty of evidence. Splintering into smaller boards is exactly the point.

triggering SJW is so 2015.
Its another Gamergate thing.

Lets gas the kikes already.

Whole video is just a maelstrom of malfunctioning females, frizzy haired mulattos, cuckolds (race and otherwise) and semitism.

Oy fucking vey.

I don't get why he doesn't have security, this kind of crap happens every time he holds an event. That black bitch punched him

He DID have security. That's the fucked up thing. They stood in the corner and watched.

He's jewish and gay, Holla Forums has nothing to do with that, most actual Holla Forumsacks hate him.
Stop shilling for yourself Milo.

Remember when Milo tweeted that you should love a black man? Totally one of us goys!

Essentially what this guy said .
The normies begin associating Holla Forums opinions with a faggot jew and at the same time normalizing degeneracy.
You may praise his "entry level" redpilling but if you need an e-celeb to dictate what you think you're just virtue signalling and pandering to the coming trend. You're just another Guy Fawkes mask wearing retard that has no idea what he stands for. If you really care for truth you should seek it yourself as the rest of people on Holla Forums have.

And the Jews like that nu-males are getting "redpilled" but at the same time following a faggot and as the cherry on top having no babies and much AIDS.
Have some tits to combat it.

Was it campus security? He constantly brags about how rich he is so he should think of hiering some of his own, get a few big guy and have them sit in the first row during events, to at least stop random niggers from walking up the stage

And conversely if you were a BLM cunt of any worth, wouldn't you pretend to be right into the gay, get him alone and slit his throat?

Not that I wish that on the degenerate, but seriously, he's told everyone what his weakness is. How has some lunatic not used that?

You aren't required to stay, you know. Unlike cuckchan's Holla Forums you can make your own board for your discussion. Go do that. Meanwhile, Holla Forums isn't gunning for boxxy 3.4.

Well then go make your board and enjoy that then.

Body like baywatch, face like crimewatch.

Go to cuckchan and see for yourself

Her face is fine you fag.

She has the wide eyed stare of an absolute fucking nutter.

Good luck waking up after a one night stand being told "I love you", and if you don't reciprocate immediately getting a knife jammed into your balls.

Most normies already think that…

Milo actually deserves to have his tongue cut out and shoved up his own ass.

Go back to your anime, loser.

He should sue that black guy who attacks him at 30:24. That's assault and he has video to prove it in court.

Are there any other lawsuits that he could file?

Obligatory

Breach of contract over the security service. They were required to pay for extra security, and they refused to intervene.

Implying.

Holy shit.
You can see the clearly liberal eyes in those people, especially the white women.
The high pupil or low under-lid or what it's called. Crazy eyes.

The full video is up
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY

#OPisaFaggot

Can we get a dox on those two apes?

One of them is "Church Minister Edward Ward".

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/24/violent-milo-event-protester-identified-church-minister/

Much obliged.

e-celeb, nigger loving, kike, faggot

Found the nigress in the video.

See the long term plan yet?

Also

tyvm for the tits.

pretty sure she's eve lawrence

Who's the black girl? Want to get a list of all of the nigs.

her mom's the chair of the polisci department I think

I saw that as well, I'll try and find them both.

I think this is the mom
twitter.com/DrVCJ

Yeah, I can't find any relation to her and the supposed daughter though, I don't believe the mother has a Facebook either.

Milo is at best a useful idiot
Otherwise he's just a degenerate faggit.

Also, he moves around like Michael J. Fox. If he doesn't have Parkinson disease, he's cringey as fuck.

(CHECKED)

He's useful, why would we hate a powerful tool against SJWs?

Fuck off and stop being so obvious Jew, you're just mad one of your own broke rank.

Relex, this is in the context of kike media. It's fun to watch. Fuck the normies.

but user, animaymay eyes are that big all the time

GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW!
GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!…

I THINK I FOUND HER DAUGHTER'S TWITTER
It's protected unfortunately
twitter.com/americabadu

Just making sure his rectum doesn't prolapse again.

Oh hell yeah, based user, a name is good enough, I believe that girl has Facebook and is followed by the main nig

Milo's a fag, he belongs in a mental asylum with all the other fags.

I'm tired of tolerance, I'm embracing intolerance.

We've found ye now nigger!

Pretty sure this is the nignog's Facebook facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010422040788&fref=ts

Nose ring confirms this is the bitch.

Here's her blog
americabadu.blogspot.com/

Yet he was still completely silent when Whites were arrested for hate speech.

that blog gave me fucking cancer

No, autists like you are his useful idiots.

Have we got anything related to a group? Has the nignog referenced anything in her blog? If we find a group page of all BLM protestors at this Uni then we're gold.

this is a pic on her blog from the lgbbq or whatever acronym it is now meet up at de paul

they all fucking look the same, how are we meant to identify them?

Tried reverse image search, nothing came up.

Girl in bottom right is definitely the one who was on the stage until the end.

I bet this faggot pays people to act crazy and over the top to create more publicity for his nonsense talks

I checked out her google+ account, it's just links to her blogposts

you could try to post the photo to kikebook and see if their facial recognition software comes up with any hits

why are niggers so ugly?

I'm pretty sure this is only with suggested friends, out of luck.

Found a "Black Student Union" page facebook.com/groups/depaulblackstudentunion/

facebook.com/groups/blackalumnidepaul/ here as well

I need to make a fake dindu account and have some fun kek.

Please fucking do, if you get in there you'll be able to see everything they're written, the goal here is to find racist shit that will get them expelled.

You're dumbfucks

sanpaku eyes

Take a picture of a person and a gorilla and photo mash them and then get back to me

Thanks for proving my point.

facebook.com/rey.carpio.79

This nigger planned to remove Milo's platform from the start and, get this, he is EVENT STAFF, he works for ShiftGig and so we can get him fired for organising a violent protest.

Who do you prefer, Milo or those niggers? Time to choose.

I archived his facebook page, but didn't see anything about him planning on removing milo, try to save where you found it
archive.is/uginq

Gotta give Milo props for openly admitting in interviews that Jews control the media and the banks. But he's still promoting sexual deviancy, a few months in the camp and he'll learn to behave. He can be reformed into a respectable member of society with some discipline.

gyazo.com/972821bcaf182d35edb6f908e3b3eea4
gyazo.com/78643035821f5cd249d8ea5c07f6ce04

There you go, user.

(checked)

Once you go black we don't want you back.

this

kikes were never ours to begin with.

This motherfucker gets it.

Yeah, just like world war 2 was just a prank.

implying it wasn't

The lesser of two evils is still evil

I wouldn't trust Milo or a pack of niggers around my 18mo nephew.

except she looks like a fucking souless wraith that will etch laugh life love onto your chest with a thermic lance if you don't immediately tell her what you are thinking every second the wind changes direction

Not that I agree with as it's not time to choose, but Milo is not around your nephew now. At this moment in time we have niggers who control a University (they have their own "Black Student Union" and the majority of the alumini are black and the rest are cucks) and we have an opportunity to do something about this. Spread awareness to this story that will make normies realise how BLM behave and attempt to pressure the president of the university to drop the students from their courses.

some nasty ass fake tits, the nipples are completely misaligned.

It adds to the fun

nigs gonna nog

Meanwhile, Milo has a black stud union every night in his bedroom

Seriously, everyone like you can get the fuck off my board.

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/25/meet-depaul-protester-waved-microphone-milos-face/

Professor Ada Cheng just resigned because the Milo fiasco triggered her.

She left this note on her FB this morning (now deleted):

She is straight up 1000% SJW trash.

From a Huffpo article:
huffingtonpost.com/the-mash/is-america-becoming-too-p_b_9387060.html