Hey Holla Forums

hey Holla Forums

would you put your head… in a robot body?

Can it be a girl robot body?

no, you'll look the same, but a robot

with the strength of five gorillas

Sure OP. I'd put my head in a robot body.
As long as it can be the head of my dick and her robot body.

Eh, probably not.

Then what's the downside?

I dunno Sparks, this all sounds very bizarro to me.

only if i can get chainsaw hands

Do I get a hydraulic penis?

not only head, rest of a dick too

All human penis are hydraulic.

wouldn't they be, like…

is 'hemolic' a word?

True. Blood rushing to the penis can be considered a form of hydraulics, but it's power doesn't really compare to a patented Quinn Hydraulic Penis™. Not only can it rise in a fraction of a second with enough force to destroy any small object, but it can also lift 200lbs, shoot lasers, and be used as a jackhammer.

And no. You can't have one.

I don't need one. Mine works just fine, thanks.

Can I have a toaster for a butt?

We still get our pick of the robo-women, right?

What's wrong with wanting to be a little cutie?

Well…

That would include my face right?

well, it's a very complex machine, so something will always break all the fucking time and you have to go to a mechanic and dole out some serious dosh for new parts. also over time your body will become obsolete because technology advances; eventually you won't be able to find new parts for it, and if you don't have the money for a brand new body you're screwed.

What about when the robot wars happen? Then you'll be getting upgraded for free from your benevolent Mother AI leading the robots against the oppressive humans. All you would have to do is slaughter the remaining humans as you pave way for the glorious robot society.

Then all the robot sex you could want.

technically you wouldn't be a tranny if your body and your sick head matched up for once in your life

at least they'd just be psychopathic robot girls to the passive observer instead of crazed men in dresses or men in dresses with lipstick and inverted penises

HESH WANTS SEX

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Even by tranny standards, that guy is a total psychotic degenerate.

i just wanted to find the damn pro shop!

without large rocket tits,what is even the point on building female loocking robots anyway?

Replace girl with wizard.

Being cute.

The fuck kinda of logic is that?

Hilarious.
Who's the artist?

ONLY I CAN HAVE D CUPS!