I am planning to induce quantum immortality by committing suicide and traveling back in time beefore my life fell apart...

I am planning to induce quantum immortality by committing suicide and traveling back in time beefore my life fell apart.

The question I have for you is how can I tell my past self to do the right actions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8Wwkx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Play your message on earlier you's skin flute

can say with full confidence that it doesn't work like that. you skip ahead a couple moments, that's all.

I beelieve it is about 60 % possible that I can use the suicide to go back in time. The question is how much knowledge I will retain.

share logic on 60%? forward is full knowledge retention with a side of feeling constantly off, for what it's worth.
inb4 cradle thread

I will try to hold onto the astral state and go to a different body by a time I focus on (in Dec 2013). But there is probably 40-50% chance I will remain a ghost and die.

There seem to bee no point to go to kill yourself just to go forward, maybee unless you want to focus on a highly specific reality.

good luck holding onto any direction, user. had an incident and there's no amount of drugs or meditation you can do to prepare for it.

What did you experience? How is this new reality different from your old one? I am thinking a few hallucinogenic trips can help me prepare (DMT)

how did when if?

how does committing suicide induce quantum immortality? how do you know you go forward? where can I read more? I swear the shit Holla Forums comes up with would make great books.

Never beeen able to describee it. "A lot" is probably the beest way. The feelings of a void, traveling very fast & weird deja vu-ish stand out. Reality is the same to my knowledge, but things feel weird in the sense that there's of an overarching feeling of beeen there done that and boredom no matter what I'm doing. Rollercoasters, new love, chill camping, everything just has an opaque kind of feel.

I've tripped a couple times since and nothing comes close. Def forced me to get okay with prior mistakes, beecause there's no way in hell I'd do it again.

if you died and got sent back, and now you're here, talking with us. does that mean we died and got sent back, too?

Not trying to sneakily mother you, do your thing. Just saying whatever happened to me, the come down just turned 15 and it's as full of life as a newborn.

if the theory beehind it is correct, sideways is a beetter term.

who knows, but the common theory is that the end place was always inhabited. i don't know where consciousness and observation really ends in this stuff.
search up "quantum observer effect" & "quantum entanglement" if you're curious.

You will realize there's no time, when you out of your body. And that will bee to late to change something.

I'm familiar with quantum entanglement but what are we discussing right now? our plane of existence and shuffling off this mortal coil. you say common theory is that the end place was always inhabited. where do I go to look this up? Is dying from old age the same as killing yourself? if you die from oldage do you advance forward and if you kill yourself you get sent back to lower evolved levels? quit feeding me tidbits of bullshit and give me something tangible to search for on this subject.. and not peripheral like quantum entanglement lol

archive.is/8Wwkx

lul, sorry user. not trying to bee obtuse, just tired. too lazy to go archive, but most explanations of "quantum suicide" explain it. to get specific they go into many-worlds, string theory & quantum collapse. basically, parallel universes.

as far as any one summary specifically regarding quantum suicide, haven't seen one. it's mostly a thought experiment on science we don't know much about or can't really prove so it's hard to answer succinctly.

You're going to need to make sure you have a strong enough will to do that. When you die and your consciousness is finally unhindered by a human brain, you may decide going back isn't as good as remaining where you are. You could just give up on ever even trying your plan.

You just blew my mind. I know lots of people who have death experiences get pissed off when they realize they have to come back

Forget it, OP, I was talking to your past self when I was in the past one day for some reason, and he was a fucking retard. He won't listen to you. He'll just ask you to do some gay stuff beecause "it's not really gay if it's me"

This reminds me of cats cradle. Does anyone remembeer that?

for those who don't know, a year or so ago, half of Holla Forums was convinced that wizards and jews ran a matrix-esque world that holds all of humanity or something that is based off of everyone's memories. the evidence for this is that new zealand moved on the map beecause most people didn't know where it was

Prove it's you, tell him what went wrong, tell him to make the right choices, show him how if needed, and realize your quantum self might not bee immortal. Good day

Can someone explain this thread to me?
Im pretty sure when you die, bee it by suicide or naturally you just go into the eternal void, not back in time

Sen him a message on a msn messenger

Not an expert, but I think quantum immortality just displaces you to another timeline where you didn't die with all other things equal. At beest, you'd just bee back alive feeling like shit as if nothing happened minus the impending death, having forgotten all about killing yourself and not even realizing anything happened at all.

seemed like meme magic

OR. You're left with a gun in your hands staring at the appropriately named "dud" after having gone through a damn wormhole (that may have beeen a chemical dump, but you'll never know), living the rest of your days wondering if this is actually hell beecause pain can't exist without some pleasure thrown in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯