Holla Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure - Holla Forums Edition

Because why not?

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Conclusion (WB Tower) involving the four big gay guys doing big gay things in their big gay studio. Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

imgur.com/a/Un5xq

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit
(old as balls) pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP

1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

ccba.booru.org/

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Past Threads: pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=that's gay)
8ch.net/jojo/res/501.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

…Isn't this the half/co project?

That's beyond retarded OP and you know it
It's only one step above Crash Bandicoot Retold because the art doesn't suck

I'm quite literally getting second hand embarrassment for liking both oldschool cartoons and Jojo and being here

Cuckchan, leave at once
Your project is an insult for both JoJo and Classic Cartoons

I want Holla Forums to have a Crash Retold storytime someday.

Cause i missed like 2/3rds of Holla Forumss and reading alone isn't the same.

Fuck off cuckchan

Your probably the faggot that made that third OC thread when we already had two perfectly working ones in the first place
Kill yourself

I don't understand a damn thing about Jojo and at this point I refuse to

It's the manga that popularized the concept of Personas as beings that fight in your stead but that you have mental control over

Well I guess now I understand it

It also features a Martial Art that creates sunlight energy out of your Blood beat with specific breathing techniques

No
This is now the new /jojo/- Abortion Time General

Dear God, Is this what happens when half/co/ sees Jojo?
This is fanfic tier autism, which is saying something, seeing as how the average Jojo fanfiction is "two men fuck without regard to familial relation or enimity."
Real sick shit

We don't have those untill thursday, user
It ain't the same without mocking Cuckventure mestrual period and getting ready for DiU on friday

I thought 4chan calls Jojo fans bronys or something

Well, yeah, but this thread is going to stay here anyway, so might as well use it for something.

keep 4/cuck/ cancer in 4/co/

we don't want anoyther tumblr colony

Well if you wanna start piling up details on a poor soul who doesn't know jack of Jojo, you might as well post this

Essentially it's a series that features protagonists across time, space and universes dealing with different kinds of stories (pic related is an exceptionally good summary of what the fuck is going on in each part) where each of them is closely intertwined with the other ones, sometimes in subtle ways and sometimes in more meaningful ones. The thing that they all share is that the protagonists and bad guys all use Stands (except the first two parts where they have not-chakra), which are basically psychokinetic powers made into a "physical" form. Initially they were named after tarots and egyptian gods, then the creator started using songs' names to dub each stand.

Oh and also I forgot, but even though the parts share a common link, they all have a clear beginning and a clear end, meaning that you do not absolutely require knowledge of previous stories to enjoy another one.

Unless a mod does the kind act of deleting this thread
Seriously, Cuck/co/'s project is autistic and retarded, and is an insult to both JoJo and Classic Cartoons

why?

Eh, reading part six without reading part three is kind of confusing.
Also,
ONLY FAGGOTS SKIP PARTS
Seriously, read it in sequential order from one to eight

True. If you want to read Battle Tendency, you better read Phantom Blood, or if you want to read Stone Ocean, you better read Vento Aureo

Fucking hell, we don't need this shit here.

Every time I see this I discover a new little gem

I'm telling you brother, I had been pussyfooting around this series forever but when some friend of mine showed me this picture I immediately had to read it to find out what the fuck was going on and I end up smirking like an idiot at every reference in there.

While I agree with that, you also got to admit that Araki's style and genre evolved and devolved with time. If it gets to make you read it, you might as well go for a part you like first and then going through the motions of reading it all from the start.

The only thing interesting about your >>>/4chan/ shit is the image you posted, faggot OP.

Anyone got the image of a character select screen scrolling through a bunch of stand-alikes?

Nice sarcasm, nut you will concede that reading Stardust Crusaders without reading Phantom Blood or Battle Tendency will leave you with some questions. Likewise, reading Part 4 and 5 without reading Part 3 will leave you scratching your head at times.
Besides, reading it all from the start gives you a kinship with all the others who have read it since 1986. Not to mention the joy of experiencing the saga of the Joestars the way it was ment to be.

How about no ?
This will end like Supermoms: IN FUCKING NOTHING
Besides, those stands are complete shit, like Judge Dredd's Stand is just a shittier version of The Lock

Take it back to >>>/cuckchan/ where it belongs

I'm pretty sure the Holla Forums-anons have archived the previous storytimes, dubs

Anyone else still get turned on by that project?

You guys like Heritage for the Future, right ?
How about this: we find a good program that let us run arcade games with online play, get a private server and run Heritage for the Future and whatever other good Holla Forums-related arcade game is out there. We could have tournaments and shit every now and then

Sage because OP is a faggot and Cuck/co/'s project is doomed to fail

what short was it where daffy was dressed like that?

Book Revue.

This is an autistic half Holla Forums project you faggot.

now we are going to make it less gay.

How can we?

by changing everything, while still keeping the same tone & atmosphere; but hey user Holla Forums is doing literally doing something for once, can you at least be happy for that. rip wacky races

Every attempt to revive this keeps failing. I suppose it was a one off idea to go.

this just goes to show how flawed your concept is

Maybe y'oughta make something original and that doesn't require autists fighting over each other to decide what's in and what's not. Go make a joint cartoon or something.

Meh, it could have been something more then a one off idea, but we did made some of the concept art for the cars although after that we didn't know what to do with it (like for for example: making it a game or not.), so the idea has mostly been a sitting duck so far. And the closest thing of a project we have done is the /icup/ which is from 4chan but it's the something as a community did and finished and it's something that's yearly and the good thing at least, it was made before 4chan became gay, so you can maybe excused it for because of that. On a side note, there /a/'s Katawa Shoujo in 4chan which was a fully made game and it's which proves that a imageboard community like 4chan or Holla Forums can make a game.

I meant gay in general, i'm not saying to removes it's homosexual flamboyant side. (For exmalple: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=that's gay)
Also holy shit, /m/ made that.

Nah man thats just co itself. Thats like for everything we do. Other boards did just fine but we were the only ones who fought eachother.

Well, maybe y'oughta find something where competition IS the main focus?
If everyone's too autistic to cooperate, surely this means they're going to butt heads with each other on a project that requires them to be the best. Vidya can do that, there's gotta be an equivalent for cartoons and comics.

This sounds like a reasonable Idea, gathet our Holla Forumsmrades once in a while and play HftF just for the sake of it
I main Polnareff, Dio and Old Joseph

Expect, i'm not looking for competition, all i am saying is even if it's from 4chan and if the a user or anons really want to fix, refine, rework or modify it, then we change it by keeping the main idea and tone while changing Holla Forumsco/ to our own version. Not to make a competition.
Plus as we are making this, opinions and criticism are good for improve Holla Forumsco/.

I knew you would love it user.

Eh…I'll just drop a custom Stand here..call it autism or something, don't really matter all that much to me

Stand Name: Big Balls
Stand Ability: [Weird Attack]

Power - C

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - A

Description: The power to perform totally weird attacks.

(checked)
Well…what else fits a song about a guy proclaiming that he has large testicles?

That's a shit stand

So why is there no Steven Universe in this? I thought they would be in this already considering this is from halfcuck and all.

They are user, they are

Bruh.
8ch.net/jojo/res/501.html

If that's so then let's do it

Not even 8ch is safe from this autism

Dredd's stand? Dredd has a stand? What is it and why is it considered a shittier The Lock?

You remember how The Lock works on people's sense of guilt ?
Dredd's Stand basically works the same but with the target's "sense of true Justice" rather than guilt, the target will become weaker over time just and potentially kill you just like The Lock

Polite sage because this thread is sentenced to Death and OP is up for 20 years in the Iso-cubes for being a faggot

That's too short.

bump