If we as a collective were to have a powerful marketing idea for Trump's campaign...

If we as a collective were to have a powerful marketing idea for Trump's campaign, how could we ensure that his campaign leaders see it? Would it be foolish to discuss ideas openly here?

very interesting read, thanks op.

hmmm, very nice read, thanks for sharing.

wow, that is a very nice read, thanks man.

just reading this, quite interesting, kudos.

great read.

Dude.

nice, interesting read I got from this thread, my endorsement goes to you.

hey, interesting read.

nice read, just finished I got to say, interesting read.

interesting read OP.

You know you're saging and we can all see your ID right bot m8?

read it, yeah I was actually quite interested, nice sharing.

nice read.

great read, very interesting IMO.

hey OP, just stopping by to say thanks for the sharing, I had an interesting read on this.

I was exposed for a nice read for once so my compliment goes to you OP.

Serious shitposting dedication

very interesting read, I would look forward for more info, thanks.

thanks for the read man, really appreciate it.

very nice read.

Hey, OP, I hear you've got something worth reading, so I'll give you a bump.

interesting read from where I am, need more source on that.

interesting read my man, keep up the okay work.

wow this gave me an interest to read. thanks man.

very interested in reading what you have to say OP, nice finding.

nice, hmm, very nice and interesting, I had a gag reading it, thanks for sharing OP.

I full heartedly agree that this is very interesting read, thumbs up for OP my main man.

good read, very interesting, I took this to account, good job OP.

this read inspired me to be interested, very interesting as a whole.

I was capable of extracting interest from reading this, truly a very interesting read.

very nice, thanks for the interesting moment I had with this read.

I appreciate the good work OP, thanks for sharing, very interesting read.

I was mindblown by this read, fairly interesting, nice one.

nice find OP, very good read.

woah, nice read, almost very interested in all of its concept, what a beaut.

I had a nice read from this thread, I can't look back now because its very interesting.

yeah man this is superb text right here, read it all and got a feel of interest.

this spur curiosity and interest on my end, I was never quite so happy reading this interesting text, thanks OP.

Dude I get it…

Have you reviewed it on Amazon, yet? How many copies have you bought for you and yours?

fascinating, truly, kudos to you my man, I was very interested from reading your text.

What kind of bot shitposting is happening in this thread

holy moly, this read is very interesting, thanks for sharing OP, I really appreciate it.

No idea, but it's somewhat entertaining. Shame about OP's thread, though.

I wasn't expecting this good of a read in ages, wow! very interesting.

reading this gave me all sorts of interesting shivers, just like ASMR, thanks OP, gave me the feels.

this thread is fascinating, and OP is a great sharer, I can't believe I didn't read this before, quite interesting in my opinion, thanks for sharing man really appreciate it.

I enjoyed reading that text, it gave me a large quantity of nostalgia and interest, its very deep.

WOAH! the reading is OUT OF THIS WORLD MAN! I can't believe I felt interested reading this, very nice finding OP, wish you would post more.

this is very nice indeed, like the thread, OP mind explaining to me the interesting part where I read your text, it should be pretty much self explanatory.

Nice read