The music stops. He walks out. Within the first five seconds of his monolouge

"So Trump…."

Every Monday-Thursday. Every Show. Always Trump. He can't stop. It's all he thinks about. The weekend brings no respite. He's not talking about Trump. But he's thinking about him. And then it's Monday. Time to do it again. For 8 years. 8 excruciating years. How long before he snaps?

"So Trump…"

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/pol/res/21503.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so, basically you're telling me he went from
to

sheesh republicans didn't have the desperate asshurt that sheesh trump has.

alright, so it's a bit more like

I'd say it's more like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thos guy has fallen so far from the Colbert Report it's like watching your grandpa lose his mind from dementia.

at least he's not trump

He's got a serious case of Post Trump Election Victory Derangement Disorder. He keeps engaging in more bizarre and brazen behavior. For example he was kissing andrew garfield on the lips on live tv. More craziness and stupidity is yet to come. Hell his show is actually becoming entertaining because everyone is just wondering what this unhinged loony is going to do next.

yeah he really seems off. Like Trump winning broke him

good one

reddipol get off my board

Are you sure that's actually because of Trump, and not because people were saying his show was shit, that he's not cut out to replace letterman or whatever.

The Bruce Willis bit was great though.

Probably a combination. Still the Trump victory is obviously what pushed him over the edge. Poor lad just can't handle it.

He's seemed like he was on the verge of suicide since 2012.

He needs to start up the RAH-POR again and instead be coming out with "NATION:"

I don't know man, I really enjoyed David Letterman's Bush segments.

I haven't been watching Colbert though but I want to see stupid shit like this, then again the Internet can do that job far better than he ever could.

Just in case you guys ever need it.

You just never realized how shitty the Colbert Report was.

Trump is a 240 lb turd

hard to ignore

He's your president.

#NotMyPresident

His show was so bad that he resorted to making almost the entire run time about Trump, in a desperate attempt to appeal to the salty anti-trump crowd. He even started the show off in a semi-serious and reserved manner but when that didn't work he went back to playing his "character" from his comedy central show. The show is basically on life support.

All they can do is be assmad, they have no alternative and anything with Trump with rekindle their salt.
It's so fucking hilarious.

The perfect (((president))) for the Me First Special Snowflake Generation. All they can do is be assmad, it's so fucking hilarious.

You sir, are no TruthSeeker.

Liberal comedy was better in the GWB era and got stale during the Obama years. You'd think this would be a grand opportunity for them but they're blowing it.

its pretty accurate. the only people still taking the clown seriously are old people who just press the Red Button every election.

Literally nobody gets mad when you criticize the winner, loser.
Keep trying to deny how salty you are though, your delusions are delicious.

trumpcuck trumpcuck where's your buck?
don't you have some dicks to suck?

They're too busy trying to disguise their crying with fake smugness and nervous laughter.
They forgot that a big part of comedy is learning to deal with occasionally losing.

How do you not realize you look mad as shit right now?
I didn't vote for Trump btw, I'm just not a sore loser

That's not a very healthy release of emotions, user. Tell me about your mother. Was she the one who wore the mask?

Yeah, thank god Trump's not this much of a loser.

>>>/suicide/
This is not your board, >>>/suicide/ is your board

that line doesn't need a 'because' clause, it's self-evident

And the audience always goes

>>>/pointless/

He's not the only one that was broken.

well shit. that is a pretty slick finger point.

Nice 3.22mb gif you cuck.

>>>/4chan/

Why are faggots so obsessed with webms having sound? They're not always necessary tbh.

then just make a gif

Undermensch problems.

You should board the next train to auschwitz

Fuck

I still don't know what reddipol is actually supposed to mean.

that means you are reddipol tbh

But what does it actually mean? If I'm reddipol, I'd at least like to know what I am. What am I, user? You have to tell me or this question will haunt me to my grave.

You'll never know it, user. It'll always be back there in the back of your head, nagging, nagging, tickling you, spinning around in an unending spiral

Life can be pretty cruel, I guess.

Life is an unending spiral!

It means you're not a cucked homo who's worshipping nigger dick.

OH BOY, TIME FOR RAPE!

The guy kept being told to go back to reddit and it triggered him, so through his projections he assumed it would trigger others just as much.

makes sense.

endchan.xyz/pol/res/21503.html

So that's where all the DnC and shit memes are coming from.

It's gonna be a long four years, isn't it?

Yep.
We've reached a point now where there are so many sides that think they have everything figured out and they won't hesitate to remind you at every given chance to the point where anything resembling a decent conversation will be crushed and destroyed immediately upon discovery.
This was going to be the outcome regardless of who won. Best sit back and watch people tear each other apart over stupid shit while those in power continue to laugh.

Yes, fellow traveler. Only we know the truth. *tips top hat mysteriously*

All I know is that leftists are always wrong about everything.

I'm not pretending I have everything figure out, dipshit.
I'm saying people who think they do are dominating nearly every corner of the internet, from fucking facebook to even this shitty little imageboard.
Have you really not noticed the massive dip in post quality since last January?

Oh, you don't know everything? *smirks*
Well I do.
Don't talk to me, ignoramus.

When only the politics of the 5D thoughtforms are worthy of your consideration then you have my permission to kvetch.

Ho ho ho, get on my level children

>>>/4chan/

True intelligence comes when one person figures out how to determine fake communism from true communism. It's more tricky than you may think.