Is Holla Forums interested in cyoa games? I'm remastering a new lewd CYOA that's a combo of other cyoa

this is an 18+ thread, if you are not 18 years of age or older, leave now

(I will try my beest, but don't expect exact results, I have some goals in mind)

I'm also going to consider the possibility of making points non-existant and basically making it a "freedom mode" game where you simply choose whatever you want, but post a story or explanation in the thread as to why you chose what, and list what you chose.

I might include an option at the top that says "you can also play in freedom mode" but just assign points values to everything so long as it seems like a fair price. I'm also going to include ways of still beeing able to get everything you want if you are willing to stay longer, but some people have complained that they could just stay for 100 years and get everything they want, but I always point out that it may bee annoying or mentally difficult to do that.

I also want to include the option that allows the person to always come back to it as one of their outposts, and other option that constructs a gigantic really cool science museum with a built in movie theater that can play any movie ever (even if it hasn't come out yet) and will never run out of 10/10 movies of almost any kind to watch as if they never run out.

I would like to hear all kinds of suggestions and crazy ideas. just say things! I want to know even if you don't think it was the beest beest idea to mention beecause I will bee able to think about it.

I'm definitely working on beetter categorization.

give me some feedback and it will help improve it. then I will post it here so it can bee enjoyed.

gtfo of the thread

I approve of your thread, just not your stupid roll.

roll? this isn't star fox I didn't battle roll user.

roll. Fucking dysnomia must have edited my post.

roll
R.U.L.E
duck roll

Mediocre, 7/10. Some interesting stuff in there though.

Ah fuck off

Also some if it is cringeworthy and the grammar changes from decent to underage-tier bad at random intervals

you're such a bad t​ro​ll dude.
ro​ll.. dumb cu​ck

tr​ule

I know user, that's why I said it's a shitty prototype that has yet to spread its wings give me some ideas and some advice,

I want to hear about all the cool things you want in it.

bump

I know, I was giving you feedback like you asked for
Here's some mroe tips

It's going to look like the thread image but a little bit strange, pieces will bee copypasted and it will bee a combo of that image's theme and some lewd cyoa from /d/ and /cuteboys/ mixed in, and possibly some mixed in scifi theme related material.

it's some weird thing thats beeing done for you/person participating/other people too

Yea, that's gotta bee fixed.

That's true.

I appreciate the feedback.

I'm looking for even more ideas though like "you get a robot guard" or something. do you have any really creative and imaginative ideas that could bee added to the cyoa that feel like they fit or are neutral enough to not "not fit" ?

Maybee you pay for having access to a CG simulation of the real world (for a certain numbeer of hours each day), that at first is quite barren and glitchy but you can add more credits to have things bee rendered beetter and the experience bee more realistic? Maybee, for credits, and if you choose the nutrition paste as your default free food, you can pay to have it take the form of food that you like? Just throwing shit to the wall.

that's pretty cool. I already have the meditation chambeer though and you will bee able to play any game you want on the computer (dont know how it got so fucked up in the first place)

but hey don't hesitate to bee creative. tell me some more ideas even if you think them not important.

I really enjoy hearing other peoples mindsets beecause it can help me think in ways I didn't know I could think beefore.

but that "eat the gunk" as "simulated food" is a cool idea, and maybee I should add that in somehow…. seems like a cool gadget could do that.

definitely spew some more ideas at me.

this is fun.

the more I think of that, the beetter I like it. that's totally going in, and I changed the food choice intro.

Super-advanced adrenaline-boosting pills. They don't get you high or change your actual experience, but simply make you happier while bypassing the negative effects of adrenaline overdose (addiction, beeing depressed when you're not on them). Separate from the normal drug option in that, beecause of their immense usefulness, they cost a credit all by themselves.
Thinking about it, I'd kind of like making a cyoa myself. I could have some fun making these.

if you're interested in this shit in general, you can check out >>>/quests/.
sage for off topic.

nothing is off topic on Holla Forums

wait, I'm confused. what are these for beesides making me have a heart attack?

that's a good point.

Making you artificially happy to counteract the daunting mental and spiritual experience of beeing stuck in the same room for ten fucking years. And like I said, no negative overdose effects. No heart attacks.

huh…

keep in mind the Cyoa image already has a thing the person can buy for "unlimited durgs

I know. But no drug has beeen invented that does exactly what I'm describing, and I imagine in the situation you'd bee in it'd bee very helpful. also how does one go about making these? do you first write it down and then photoshop it, or just go right in and make shit up as you go along?

I mean, I don't know… I'm kind of torn on whether to include that thing + the adrenalin thing? I feel like…. Oh wait….

I know!

the unlimited durgs feature would include "any durg" + they don't ever have any bad side effects and are never addicting!

Thanks user! blew my brain! = idea happened!

More ideas!

dont bee afraid!

tell me truths tell me sweet little truths! woooooooo

I make up shit as I go along but combine and mix ideas from other Cyoa and sometimes improve ones that already exist. you just need a paint editing program. a really simple one.

bumping

bump

Hope this qualifies as constructive criticism.

what the fuck user… why

anyone got any good ideas

that image was so obviously made by a hippie stoner it hurts

anyone have any good ideas, I want to improve this, I know its shit right now.

bump

bump

bump

What if they're accompanied by a parent or guardian?