COMMIE SPICS WERE THREATENING ARYAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT THE RALLY IN NEW MEXICO TODAY

COMMIE SPICS WERE THREATENING ARYAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT THE RALLY IN NEW MEXICO TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=SfzITpgEarA

After the wall has been build, all these faggots should be lined up against it and shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/status/735329960299220992
youtube.com/watch?v=BXpdikz-fpQ
facebook.com/ANSWERNM/
facebook.com/abqpsl/
facebook.com/unitedfrontagainsthate/?ref=py_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
youtube.com/watch?v=SfzITpgEarA
youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
ethnicelebs.com/antje-traue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b-but muh good spics
m-muh tejanos

Made a webm.

what are these cowards crying about?

How many do I order?

No one on Holla Forums claims that spics are of any value to civilized white societies.

I wish them the best in their own spic countries but they have got to go back. It's time to reverse the damage of the 1965 immigration laws.

Needs more pixels tbh

They just don't get it. This doesn't make Trump supporters look bad.

JUST

I'm a stormweenie...

ACABA

Its called "politically incorrect", not "I'm a fucking faggot liberal"

Q. Are you a nigger that lives in a city?

A. Not I am White and work for a living on the land, and I am not going to feed you anymore, you are welcome.

Are you a bot? I always see these same kind of posts in threads like these.

These people are doing such a great job of representing their side. It totally doesn't make people want to vote for Trump even more.

Tell me again how Trump and his supporters are the bad guys, this is fucking nonsense. Good luck my American friends

Lugenpresse would never ever support Trump, they will spin anything as negative news.

Go away EugeneNix.

Why wouldn't you want these cultural enrichers in your country?

They are truly just there to party. And they are likely being paid. Look to Soros, moveon.org, and Obama's buddies. They are behind this. You may count on it.

I'm surprised this isn't a bigger happening thread. I quite enjoyed the macing right now. Hoping for a major law enforcement-on-spics beatdown.

LOL Gutfeld just called it the Loserpalooza

another Gutfeld quote "I've never seen so many skinny wimps in my life. These losers need to get to a gym."

Board has always been racist and fringe politics go be an autistic nigger somewhere else

the weakness of anti trump men needs to be a mainstream meme

Maybe on cuckchan.

The spics will all leave this nation, the ones who voted for Trump will be rounded up and deported humanely, the ones who didn't will be hangies.

Gutfield is a crypto-jew lolbertarian who is anti-trump, fuck him.

Liberals will be shocked when they realize that Canada won't accept them as refugees, citizens or even as guest workers.
They will have to go to the paradise of Mexico.

Ironically most Mexicans will flee to Canada.

They aren't stupid enough to go back to the hellhole of a nation that they made for themselves.

No this board has always been right.

Omg! R they OK?

I'm sure they deserved it

Meaning racist and nazi sympathizing politics are right you hippie liberal nigger faggot

ANTI-TRUMP CUNT BTFO

twitter.com/michaelbeatty3/status/735329960299220992

You mean a race realist and a nationalist?

Yeah right shlomo.

lol

Looks like they were doing their job.

Thats it, Trump has lost the illegal alien vote! This truly is the end of his campaign.

Gas yourself, cuck. We are at war with these faggots.

I know this.

Which is why I was surprised at the vehemence of his venom. Sometimes I think all these TV personalities just create a persona for when they do their shows, and that these personas may not fit at all with what they really think. In this case, his loathing for the protesters seemed extremely genuine. My jury is kind of out again with him after tonight.

Rioters Break Through Barricades at Trump Rally

youtube.com/watch?v=BXpdikz-fpQ

that's a tranny you stupid faggot

This. I have pissed off several friends by asking them why they don't say they are going to Mexico; could it be……….

….racism?

Oh man were they mad. I am gonna do it again.

No mercy for these race traitor marxists and their pet shitskins.

Cops are being fed up with constantly being scapegoated and vilified for actually trying to combat rampant nigger crime. They will be some of the first to join Emperor Trump when we begin rebuilding America.

a space as wide as your mothers used holes

All these groups link back to the PLS Party and the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition. Funded by Soros of course. The media is too scared to call him out and act like they have no clue how these protesters are organized. Took me 1 minute on jewbook to find all the groups involved in tonight's riots.

You do realize the protesters were throwing bottles and rocks, right? They were assaulting police officers. They got off easy.

you faggot neets need to start going out and supporting your white brothers. you have nothing to lose and no family. neets are the most capable soldiers. how dare you sit here and shitpost while strong aryan families going to support the god emperor are getting attacked by hoards of shitskins.

link?

Fuck off kike, you are probably a leaf too. The trump movement transcends race.

low energy

Shut it down! One protester actually screamed that. Can't be anymore jew than that.

Fuck off, nigger.

All these groups link back to the PLS Party and the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition. Funded by Soros of course. The media is too scared to call him out and act like they have no clue how these protesters are organized. Took me 1 minute on jewbook to find all the groups involved in tonight's riots.>>6108174
facebook.com/ANSWERNM/
facebook.com/abqpsl/
facebook.com/unitedfrontagainsthate/?ref=py_c

Not saying I don't want to reverse the damage of the 1965 immigration laws, however, pre-1965 immigration laws allowed for unlimited immigration from Latin America. We just didn't have half of Latin America trying to get into the country back then.

Donald Trump's guns

Shiiiieetttt, That's fucking ALBUQUERQUE, they're lucky the cops didn't just shoot them on the spot. You don't fuck with those cops.

can you cite this? Are you saying racism alone kept them from good jobs? Why did operation wetback have to happen?

I just heard they shot and killed 28 people last year. Nice work, ABQ cops!

The media isn't scared except to lose their jobs. The same six kikes who run the media from a top down manner are in league with soros and they work together on this shit. They're in on this.

Hell man, the DOJ tried to get a point man into their PD, after a week he was singing the ABQPD's song. This same PD basically murdered a poor mental guy out in the desert, had it recorded and got off scott free.

From the Immigration Act of 1924 until the Immigration Act of 1965, immigration was tightly restricted and used a national origins formula to regulate who and how many came in.

Don't just make shit up user.

the trump movement is a tool to bring white nationalism back into the mainstream consciousness during a time where truthful information can be spread far easier than in the past. this is bigger than getting trump elected and building the wall. we are reawakening the sleeping white race.

T.Leftypol

You could at least use capital letter at the beginning of each of your sentences. Stop embarrassing white people.

It's funny how these rioters instinctively know who their enemy is: Proud White Man With a Wife and Children.

He triggers their wrath without a word, without even making eye contact.

Chubby Goth pictured shouts: "You don't deserve children!"

you could kill yourself.

Speaking as someone who has lived in Baltimore, and Albuquerque, they are not ideal but they are preferable to niggers by a very large margin. Southwest states in general beats the fuck out of east or west coasts for this reason, ABQ is like 2 percent nigger. Nothing beats a white homogenous society but there are decent hispanics even if they need to embrace nationalism and live in their own countries.

beautiful white family, husband is SS as fuck.

In the last two seconds that one girls helping out waves at the goth chick after she yelled at the freakish perfect looking aryan family. Why?

That would be one less white man, moreover one less who knows how to use the English language properly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

I'm not making shit up, just remember that Latin America was not nearly as populated as it is now and like I said, most spics had no interest in moving to a country with no welfare system, where they didn't speak the language, and where most likely they'd have to compete with thousands of European immigrants and Americans for shit-tier jobs when they could be far more comfortable in their native land.

Economic and political factors have changed this trend, and Mexico's never-ending baby boom combined with shit economy combined with America's booming economy made a lot of spics want to move here.

Also Operation Wetback happened because there were a lot of former Braceros still living in America when the program ended. They had just set their lives up here and didn't want to move again, they hadn't just hopped the border.

Well fuck I stand corrected.

That wacky haired lady right in front of the camera was on MSNBC saying the protests started nice and they were just trying to fight hate with love but then those mean nasty fake protesters came and got rowdy.

It did seem pretty fake.

Lots of non-white Trump supporters.

That must make these Mexican supremacists even more butthurt.

what the hell is wrong with those people

They were born.

Is that chiquita borrowing her bull's banana?

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw him. He strikes me as a US Marine or at the very least former military.

She doesn't deserve to breath anything but gas.

Just remember, these protestors (except probably the mexicans) will never have children. And will never pass on their genes.

um… yeah i'm sure they're fine

by the emperor, that family.

if this doesn't convince normies they've been invaded by a hostile enemy, I don't know what will

nice trips

But we both know these faggots believe these people are still "coming as an act of love." Just like Yuri says,

>youtube.com/watch?v=SfzITpgEarA

Why did they let them so close?The leftists are well know for being violent and behave like subhuman animals.
Its almost like they - the organizers- wanted to see troube

besides there's a bigger question. Where will they run off to next when canada goes full moonman nationalist?

EVERY TIME

Stop cucking yourselves. Or at least stop the ones doing the cuckolding.

AYO HOL UP

Hispanic here, probably going to attend the trump rally in anaheim today, hopefully this goes well!

Ol' Soros isn't very original in his training regiment between his sjw creation as well as this protest meet up.

I just think it's funny as hell when they wave a mexican national flag like it's the homeland of the spics

at least we know where to deport them all

Arizona Territories here

I beg to differ

Reminds me of pic related.

I had spics in the same history class as me who believed things like this. They all failed the class of course.

and only a decade ago the goth scene was racist and euro centric as fuck…

You better fight for the God Emporer, Jose!

England here and can attest the sub-culture was racially aware as fuck…

His name shall be

GuacBrain

Are you in the landscaping business?

No not really.

Of all the times a full auto would be useful…this is the only time they are acceptable

Someone has never been to Canada. Don't worry, you're not missing much.

Someone should take the pictures of the moment when blacks entered the little Rock schools and put them to these photos. Have the line "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it" added. It would be funny to see how liberals would get butthurt from it.

you order from aliexpress you autist

Has it ever occurred to these stinking beanbags that people are tired of their mexshitan pride despite all of them being on welfare and afraid of going back to their shitty country in the first fucking place. These niggers are not convincing anybody by waving their flags and calling people poo toes in their greasy trumpet fart language.

At least the jews harvest organs. What a fucking waste, all those kidneys that could save the lives of white American children.

He's from the AFB there, Kirkland.

Checked. If you aren't a light skinned Mexican with family connections, you better pray you know a trade and plan of reducing your square feet to 600,

Look at the spic n nig trump supporters

Do you even,
Purge
, Bro?

That cap looks familiar.

Good Lord, these people are walking cartoon characters.

t. the people shouting at people.

What a symbolic image. It seems like that bloodshed is inevitable now, their hatred is escalating. Imagine if Trump was actually elected, there would be violence it's obvious now. However, it's unlikely it will happen. And we will all come to the undeniable conclusion that we cannot vote our way out of this mess.

If this escalates into civil war though, the ensuing chaos would be unparalleled in history. Never before has there been a population so helpless and utterly dependent upon the system to provide for them. The cities would become absolute chaos.

I am grateful for the bad behaviour of these paid provocateurs and useful idiots. They are demonstrating something very valuable to the Police. I believe that a sizeable portion of the Police and Armed forces in the West are already very aware of the situation, but those that aren't and then attend a rally like this will realise whats what. We are gaining sympathizers.

The media is rapidly losing control of the narrative on every front. And it really seems like the establishment themselves have lost their poise and patience. They should have just continued their slow boil of the West. Another generation or two of this and it would have been over. But they are suddenly pushing so hard and fast for the destruction of Europe and the West. It's like they want open resistance so they can crush it for the final time…

Dude, she's just really, really jealous.

Triggered by witnessing a family she can never have.

Delightful.

no he diddn't , he was charged with murder and got convicted.

I never have seen such a perfect couple. I want to hold a barbecue with them and have my children and their children play football together.

i wont lie, i want to be this man.

If I get to the point in my life when I have a white family like he does, that's pretty much everything I need accomplished

Mcfucking kill yourself you man

Ubermensch as fug

Actually gas is all any of us breath.

directly from teh servers looks about the same.

At least half of the trump supporters were browns. I want to see a clinton rally.

1:07 SHUT IT DOWN

Does anyone have political cartoons of leftists as a caricature horde of degenerates? I guess its not a caricature anymore, but post them please I wanna show my friends this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BOFEm0pnW8

needs some music

also, reminder to throw this at anyone accusing trump of racis

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

If you live in L.A. and Chicago you need to be prepared for the November 8 anti-white riots. When Donald Trump will be elected the mexicans will go crazy and many of them will attack whites just because they could be Donald Trump supporters.

Be ready to take pictures and videos because it's going to get ugly.

And learn how to run fast to flee assailants. Start practicing today.

PLEASE HAPPEN

YEAAAHHH BOIII ABQ!!
Seriously though, they really don't fuck around.

Man you apparently don't live in Canada. Friendly reminder on Quebec and FLQ.

Keep your women inside on the 9th as best you can, try not to stay out too late for voting the evening before either.

Holla Forums memes on reality once again.

It's like you don't even MAGA
They are killing us in trade

These videos are some of the most vile and despicable things I've seen in a while.

Why are they waving the Mexican flag in the US? This isn't Mexico. You're an American now, wave the American flag.

Why are they allowing the supporters to walk through the middle of the protesters like that? It's like a walk of shame and must be humiliating for some to deal with that bile those people are spitting out of their mouths.

Why were the police in so few numbers? They saw the size of the crowd and how rowdy they were, they should have been better prepared to handle the situation when they tried to breakthrough the barricades.

Why were no arrests made? Clearly people are fighting the cops and trying to shove through them with clear intent of assaulting supporters and damaging property.

The only thing that calmed me was the one bald protester trying to calm the others down, and the others ignore him and continue to scream and shout. The look of utter defeat on his face tells it all. I wouldn't be surprised if he votes for Trump.

This entire situation is truly mind boggling to me though. These people are amazed that someone has a different opinion than them, and instead of understanding that they berate and belittle them and try to silence their voice, all while yelling "YOU FASCISTS!" They're completely oblivious to their own actions and how they themselves are the fascists by trying to silence others. It's disgusting, and I've never seen anything like this before in my life. It truly makes me sad that my country is going down the shitter because a bunch of entitled spoiled brats are blind to their own words and actions.

You'll draw retarded anime girl mascots but not a living, breathing walking Natsoc poster. Amazing.

we don't masturbate to posters of men, dingus

It does, but that is only because it has to right now in the mega poz climate of 2016. I would like to see the USA transcend into a pro-white state within my lifetime. Minorities will still be here, keep them under 15% though, and keep pushing for less of them and more whites, no jews would be nice too. To make America great again, it has to be white again as well.

Even the cuck reporters on CNN couldn't believe it. They all admitted that this was crazy and will only help Trump. One of the lib shits said something along the lines of "if you like Trump you will only like him more now, if you were on the fence you will now be for Trump and if you hated Trump you might actually give him a listen."

That is what I aspire to
Side note the look on his wife's face is priceless. Just bathing in liberal tears

What a glorious white family.

They might want to reconsider their political positions if their first reaction to being challenged with logic is to get mad.

This isn't the first time I've heard people imply or even outright state that Trump is from Alabama. Do these people not know he's from Jew York, the most liberal place on the east coast?

And why do liberals believe the south is 100% white with nothing but rednecks? Alabama has a black population of 26%, the 6th highest black state in the US. If there are any racists there it's probably because they're around so many niggers.

Liberals feel facts.

You sound like a fucking degenerate. By the way where is the art?

So people can feel how close their demise really is without things actually going to shit so they feel like supporting Trump even more.

Coincidentally, I saw that movie yesterday. Funny how the anti-government forces are basically commies.

Most of them were mongrels at best

I live in Mexico and I cringe everytime I see these chicanos and commies waving my flag.

Good looking couple. Makes me glad not to be too far away from where they are in life. I look forward to finally having a family of my own.

Honestly, it's weird how peaceful and pleasant life becomes when you get close to that despite all the turmoil going on all over the world.

Tacolander flags two seconds in. It's hardly even a joke any more.

God I wish I was a cop.

Then become a cop?

I actually try, actively, to be not racist. I try, I really do. But these fucking people, man…

They make that shit real hard sometimes.

over 35

Not to be mean but I hope you are doing something else then.

If you are too old or unfit to become a cop, then consider starting and organization to help recruit good officers, or to help raise money for police charities, like injured officers funds or funds for widows of slain officers. That kind of stuff is always welcome, and a real help.

Also, consider becoming a minister. If you can't actively defend your community, you can work to strengthen it.

Most liberals are retarded, we all know this. The thing is most have never been to the south and never seen the sheer amount of coons everywhere. These same people bring up that infographic about how education in the south is shit, but never realize this is heavily due to the high nigger concentration all over.

In other words, must oven leftists.

Notice the dignified way the Trump supporters behave compared to the slovenly, low energy protesters with their foul mouths and foul mexican values.

love it when the nu-male comes to her rescue the moment she realized she had no agency

NO THOTS ALLOWED

that sucks man.

too bad you all have to go.

If anything as glorious as an all huwite america happens, i hope you find a light skinned beauty with a fatass in argentina or some other spicland thats not a shithole

sorry friendo, but you can't stay here

I can't tell she's not Mexican, she's wearing the hat backwards.

some things are better left unsaid. amnesty for right wing minorities. rope and trees for left wing.

Oh I can stay, my citizenship and gun says so.

why? so they can repopulate with insane birth rates and still dilute the homogeneity of our countries?

no they all have to go. sucks for the good ones, but anything less and you arent looing out for your race first.

if you let the "good" ones stay your still submitting to your feelings because sending the "good" ones back would make you uncomfortable

no
easily revoked
good for you, i guarantee me and rednecks like me have more guns and ammo than you

psst, mexibro… you're being trolled

are you saying that im not being serious?

Because I am.

im voting for trump because he'll take the first step.

But deporting the illegals is just that, the first step.

tell me your plan for deporting the immigrants that came here legally then

you jsut prove my point.
I was born in America, and I'll die in America. in the end, I win since I fulfilled my American duty of fighting in what I believe in.

like i said good for you
a worthy opponent
but just cause your born here doesnt mean you belong here. Its more than lines on a map friend :^)

and the kikes under the Third Reich were still legal citizens until the National Socialist came to power, were they not?

Laws can be changed, or simply fuckin remembered. Originally you had to be a "white of upstanding moral character" to be considered a citizen by immigration

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:
My favorite scenario
etc etc etc

may the best man win then.

like i said, still hope you find a fat assed argentine or something

godspeed

Hahahahahahahaha, get fucked you catty Goth bitch.

day of the rope autist checking in. youve obviously never had a job or interacted with people beyond anonymous shitposting. as long as they have the same political and spiritual ideology as us, it does not matter if theyre skin is darker. whites had insane birth rates until jews fucked our economy with social programs and usury making big families impossible for whites. whites will have large families again once marxists are purged. and also, the amount of minorities even eligible for amnesty would be minuscule because most of them are commie rats anyway. also, we can be overtly racist once the kike media is destroyed and if you feel the need, you can vigilante genocide them. but overtly, you must allow the ones legally here to stay otherwise our movement becomes nothing more than inbred kkk tier pure skin color supremacy instead of idealogical supremacy backed by the history of whites creating and living by philosophically backed principles. that is what makes us superior. i also wish that every single minority goes back but some with the same beliefs as you will want to stay. and you will be forced to kill people who may have the same political ideas as you with only a skin difference. its up to you if you can live with that. i cant justify it. but i can justify genociding every single last left wing minority.

I think they were still citizens even after, reminder that Hitler's original plan was mass deportation to israel(which would've stripped them of their citizenship, with the havaara agreement and later the madagascar plan) but had to quickly come up with a plan B(shove them all in camps) when half the world started waging war with him.
Plan 2 sounds like it would lead directly to 40k, I like it.

ya i can see by your wall of fucking text

listen if day of the rope does come, it means war. Race war.
In war there is no second place. you win or you die.
You dont get a fucking participation ribbon in a RaHoWa

nice buzzwords

im sorry, but remind me again what empires in history were multicultural with no hierarchy if other races were present at the peak of their power?

hmmmm.. .. . . im struggling to thing of one

unity of the race through the deepest connection of blood strengths the nation in a way that cannot be competed with

no, they are not my people.
they can live in their land and i will live in mind

If rope day comes, you tell them they have 1 hour to get their shit together and get in the truck, you dont gun them down with no warning.

If they resist, you fight. If not then you ensure the convoy makes it as far south as you logistically can.

in 500 years it wont matter what ideology the browns ideology had, it will matter that they are still not white. and if they interbred with the white population they would have diluted the blood and lowered the IQ. Americans are already mutts, we dont need spic and good knows what else in our veins.

what ideology the browns *ancestors* had

sorry

We have Milo the left have this guy

that's him without all the make up and photo-shop.

what the fuck happened to that hand?

What a conundrum it is, being a half-breed on Holla Forums… "white" enough that the spics refuse to see me as "one of them" and the SJWs hate me all the same, but not white enough to have a place in the future envisioned by Holla Forums. Might as well be merciful to those like me and give us a clean death, for we would get no such concession once the mestizos we're deported alongside with find out we supported Trump too. Execute my race-traitor father first and I will go quietly.

Hapa boys will be sissified to curb their violent and psychotic natures.

im not people with the same beliefs as myself. fuck race war, its idealogical war and you are too retarded to see it. beaners are inferior because as a whole they are less intelligent and can not comprehend it. not because their skin is darker. the most intelligent, courageous, and compassionate people form the best society. not the most homogenous. look at africa. full of retarded blacks. total shithole. genocide based on skin color ONLY does not benefit you. your own people have made you a pleb. the zog is full of whites as well.

if you got out voluntarily, couldnt you try to go to a place thats spic but not a complete shit hole?

places like that exist right?

You have an important role in the managing of thrall states once you get back. There is a really good reason not to cherry pick the "good ones" besides the obvious race mixing implications. Someone has to Make Mexico Less Utter Shite and it won't be your full blooded countrymen. If you work hard and embody your whiteness you'll naturally rise to the top of … mexico or whatever shit hole we dump you in.

One thing of note - almost everyone going into the rally is smiling at their chants and shouts.

They don't give a fuck.

What about the people who just happen to be of Hispanic descent but don't speak any Spanish at all and been America their whole lives?

all you're doing is creating more enemies instead of trying to focusing on uniting all Americans for a greater cause.

SOLO
JODAME
LA MIERDA

NOMAS
CAGA
MI CHINGADA

NOMAS
CHINGUEME
LA CACA

NOMAS
CHINGUEME
A LA VERGA

i dont think youre getting the point
this is about race
not the watered down notion that "american" has come to mean.

i dont care how many enemies i make, i will not compromise the future of my people.

we shall triumph, or die in a rage against the night and leave the world in darkness.

I doubt the chinks will be as kind to you browns as we have should we fail.

it only took you 2 minutes to expose your own lie, and you think i want your people in my nation?

Not to deffend him but his spanish is shit.

I never said I wasn't billengual, anyways do you want to deport french speaking people from louisiana too?
pourquoi vous detestez les Américains, mon ami?

dont be a kike. you cry about people who are quintessentially american but still hispanic and how it would be mean to deport them, and then go and blabber in spic speak, apparently in a shit fashion as well

again, refer to

and by the way, french is a white language.
spicish definitely is not, spanish is debatable

Nowhere, just like where your shitty forced meme is going.

I'm still waiting for your plans with those guys so far you've only referred to me.

please tell me what that's supposed to reveal.

i already answered that, see

which you already responded to, so i figured you had read it. obviously not

use specifics and make some sense if you want me to respond to that

protip: you can earn you good goy points by being a sexual degenerate or being a left wing drone, but not at the same time

Oh that, sorry, I'm getting tired so kinda forgot on that.
For my sake, I'm hoping that scenario 1 will happen. since I just want to live a quaint life with a happy family here in the USA, my home.
now the most viable option could be Trump wanting to make Mexico give off more desert land as payment for the wall but that's spicland, I could care less about it.
anyways I really shoul sleep, got a long day ahead of me tommorow.
just remember, hope you don't become a right wing equivalent to an SJW. I know you're smarter than that.

it's the type of spanish those commies would speak, or something with more spanglish.
I fucking hate spanglish.

we've been over this.
stop using debunked memes. I know your smarter than that

its a fake mold.

Where are the Lions Guard at? We can't continue to allow our people to have to run a gauntlet of hate like this. We need as many young men to show up and walk with these people as possible.

do memes imitate real life or does real life imitate memes?

Euro-Americans, what happens to Hawaiians and natives during or after the RAHOWA?

God I picked a lame time to be in a goth band.

We just ignore you and leave you to your booze and failure. Like usual.

Islanders leave prematurely to be safe

feather niggers stay on the reservations

No, you will have to be based as fuck and go old school nigga. I always loved goth music but HATED the scene due to the insane levels of faggotry, but if you are legit, you need to bring things back to their rightful place.

When he pushes her down and she gets up trembling like a dumb bitch.. hahaha I watched that like 8 times

Idk, I like the idea of Identitarianism for all worthy peoples. And you guys have a culture and identity worth preserving.

Canuck spotted

I'm going to try and masturbate to this. Wish me luck, comrades.

(checked)
He was a pretty darkskinned nu-male, so he may have been looking for more than that.

It's all a TV show. The revolution will be a TV show. The leaders of the revolution will star in manufactured events. The crash will be guided this way and so will the civilization that comes after. The only way out of this matrix is if all the controllers decide to end it.

Did you see the Mexican nationalist/identitarian who spoke at AmRen this past weekend? He talks about the Mexican-American struggle from a right wing, ethno-nationalist perspective. I would recommend it to anyone who comes from a mixed background or an immigrant one, and has to deal with a split identity.

Yeah, I get that vibe from older punk and metal subcultures (as well as other stuff like goth). It was outcast white people, so of course they were wary of dindus. But they were co-opted by culture whores and SJW's.

Cops are some of our best allies, and the ones who would be the most good by our side during civil unrest. Anti-cop libertarians are either mentally retarded or D&C shills.

This happened to me when I was leaving a rally with my wife as well. I didn't dare bring our children, I don't trust these fucking degenerates.

One called out to me and said "Are you going to apologize for the Holocaust?" and I yelled back "The Holocaust didn't happen!" without even thinking. He looked completely stunned. Felt good yelling that in public.

Again, there was a Mexican nationalist/identitarian who spoke at AmRen this year. You're committing an injustice to your own people and your own identity. This doesn't mean that we can't be allies, though. In fact, it's in our best interest to do everything we can do to make our own groups as strong and true to themselves as possible, and fight the globalist enemy together. Think of it like this: we can be friends, but we're not family. You're forsaking your own people and identity, and for what? To assimilate to the modern Wal-Mart and McDonalds American culture, and just further dilute our own culture? It isn't worth it. Again, watch this man's speech. His name is Fernando Cortes, and he's laying the groundwork for dignified and defined relationships between Hispanics and Anglos for decades to come.

Calm down. The future of our people depends on making friends. However, we cannot continue to confuse friends with family!

At this point, I'm ready to start showing up with a few friends.

Just to clarify: this doesn't mean sucking up. It means being diplomatic, cooperative, respectful, and respectable with other groups. Whites have been just fine at this in the past, and I think it's time to rediscover these skills – especially since many other races and nations are plagued with the same global, Semitic sickness. Why fight the world when you can unite them to fight our global enemy?

You fucking die just for saying that to us. We are America. You are not.

Save that hostility for the kikes.

We should send a small population of Muslims to Mexico just to get them to hate one another.

we enjoy the de-spic'd land and go hunt deer

This tbh fam. It's hard living a lonely life. We're all gonna make it though bro. Just keep lifting, wating, learning and working hard.

Here's an image I took yesterday. You can have it. It's my gift to you.

We laugh at the fact that we did what you faggots couldn't, fend off an overflow of aliens threating to make me a minority in my own land.

You get your old homelands back to grow your culture. We will, however, maintain a strict ban on the import of alcohol and processed sugars.

Haha, stupid cops! What good will they, a group of guys who are targeted by the same media that targets us and have experience with dealing with violent leftists and dindus, be to us when the time comes for action?

I can agree with this. They will also have the right to execute the white race traitors like Elizabeth Warren who pretend like them.

Race-mixing will be banned and white Americans will be encouraged to move back to mainland U.S.

They're the Mexican armies advance units, and they can't help their esprit de corps.

You can lead the charge for neo-colonialism. For you, by you.

We pick islands going back and forth like kickball teams until they're all divided up. Coin toss decides who picks first.

Solid points. Do you have a link to this guy's speech?

Only 28? I would think the illegals nigging would account for that number in a week or so….

No, beaner dogs can stay. They are far less likely to commit crimes and steal shit than beaner humans.

Show me your papers beanerboi.

you WILL be rounded up, and you WILL be killed by death squads, and it WILL be the best thing to do for humanity. mark it on your fucking calendar m80

European American is actually a pretty useful term since it automatically cuts out nonwhites, in the future we won't need it but for now it's useful

They're not American, they will never be American
This is a race question, not a culture question

+1 shekel

his wife is so smug, I love it

how to get smug aryan wife?

For a moment, one would think that this is a poster family from the 1930 Germany.

make friends in the shooting sports. Dads teach their daughters to hunt and shoot.

About as rare as a unicorn.

How do they not see that they're parodies of themselves?

Sorry Jose, but maybe you can go make Mexico great…

pffft who am I kidding, spics can't make anything great

B-But real men vote Hillary goyim

Tell me that isn't shopped.

It's legit

Same model appears in a Portland ad for Syphallis Awareness

Nothing about this dude suggests a masculinity I want to embody.

Who would want to be like this fag?

We call them nu-males

The phrasing makes it sound like it's encouraging you to get the syph.

Anti-white lies.

pic related

lol, what an achievement

Life imitates memes

You get to live and prosper. I like you fuckers, even if you're often complete dickheads to me and my people

This would be a great banner for /amnat/

This one?

I could feel that vibe from that goth chick checking out the dude while feeling literally and figuratively jelly.

well, they do know their voter base

Hipster as fuck.
The hipster haircut doesn't help either.

This really annoys me how men with beards are proving to be effeminate cucks.

Pure 100% Bavarian phenotype

What about the dad? He looks Anglo-German to me.

total memetic supremacy

Yeah, this state is for us white Hispanics. Fuck them Mexican niggers.
I am sick of this damned state

Top kek

she is CUTE

He looks Jewish to me. Jawline, nose etc. Guy looks super Jewish!

He sure as hell doesn't.

Yeah okay, Wineberg. Whatever you say! Don't try to taint my race by likening us to that weak jawline and that feminine nose. Nearly every Jew I've ever seen had those effeminate features!

Here's an image of what a Jew looks like.

Go away, Chime.

proof? google says no.

I dub thee
=GOTHAPOTAMUS=

Facial features. Clearly Jewish.

fantastic

those protesters in the oringal video make me sick. there are young children around and they are screaming the f bomb like crazy. no respect for anyone or anything.

and its made up of mexican males and idiotic white females that should be thrown over the wall when the time comes. I hope it comes.

We've come full circle. Clean shaven and simple mustaches are the new manly. Weak city slickers with beards are not to be trusted.

Yeah she is. Impressive since the ponytail is not the most beauty-enhancing hairdo. Very practical for that situation though. Wouldn't want gothic hambeast to yank shit,

nice

I like ponytails… Especially on Jewish women like her.

Not even 10 seconds in and they're screaming "Shut it down!"

The doublethink is real.

Fuck day of the rope. Day of the tire necklace for communist invaders

I am in fucking love with everything about that family. I want to be that husband. I want that haircut too fam.

One of them shouted out 'fuck that president'

wow

This sounds like a great excuse to do some self-defense killing.

This sounds like a great excuse to do some self-defense killing.

damn abu haajar gets around

howsit bruda, don't fuck with the haole and we will be good. get your kahuna's to meme the death of jewish materialism in a massive spiritual wave of overcoming. also kick out all richfags and make hawaii great again

Is that whore wearing a kike star on her waist?

it's funny this video made me like mexicans even though im a trumper

ethnicelebs.com/antje-traue
She's German. Maybe you're so used to seeing Jews with German admixtures that she seemed Jewish to you? She isn't though. Maybe you're thinking Natalie Portman looks like the average Jewish girl – not the case at all.

Why? Seeing them behaving aggressively towards a young family made you like them?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

If we keep taking all the good mexicans and sending back the shitty ones mexico will just continue to get shittier and they'll try harder and harder to get her and take our stuff.

I the good ones are sent back and kept there they migt try to actually improve their country, which is good for America because Mexicans won't want to get the fuck out of their shithole country so much if it's a better place to live.

She supports Trump she's fine in my book.

the righteous just wanna make sure everyone knows their place

This. Identitarian nations will be the building blocks of a more prosperous world.

What a scrawny little bitchboy. Just goes to show that the faggoty leftists just flat don't get what masculinity entails.

If you shaved that beard off of him, he could pass as a pre-op tranny.

Fuck yourself, nigger.
The future has jackboots in it, and there's no way around that.

I at least want my foot to be the one in the boot.

Is that the wife? Fuck she's perfect, God bless that family.

agreed

This.

Nice

Test

bump because a couple comrades missed this

man what a fucking legend
that guy is alpha as fuck

So Nazi Germany was gay by your criteria?

Your romanticising of women is a reflection of yourselves as men: pathetic and desperate. You should be looking at other, stronger men as ideals to follow.

You're outing yourself with your shitty English.

I´d bang her

Godspeed user

wow

But spics are more than half white. Most of the Indians died off due to disease and the replacement Spaniards interbred with the remainder.

We might actually see a civil war. I don't think the United states have ever been this polarized since its conception.

We have Mexicans actively trying to annex California while Black Chimpouts this year have completely lost the plot and instead burn down their own cities. This election coupled with Brexit which might have a domino effect on the EU will determine whether the west becomes globalist or Nationalist while also waging war on the stranglehold that Marxism/regressive s have on the academies and our larger culture,

Things are coming to a head, the absolute political decisiveness across not the US but also Europe is unprecedented in all of history to think that almost every Western European government is going to crumble because of their pathological attachment to signalling and the narrative.

and what, get their daughters?

They want to turn the US into messihole.

That graphic, the hlllary is the devil angle should be pushed more, spics are really superstitious, plays a big role in messihole "culture."

Pick one.

check the OP's date

Alabama-user here. Fuck it, we'll take him. If they want to meme his tax-base, job-creation and awesome political rhetoric as being from here then shit:

We president Now, Boy.

Ashes and Echoes

Pretty powerful imagery. Would make for great propaganda.

just like in that one mspaint meme

What are you trying to bury?

nice tinfoil, I saw the thread in the catalog and got interested

(((Sliding))) confirmed.

tinfoil hatters like you also shitted the AWM thread the other day, also why aren't you saging if this doesn't need to be bumped?
lay down the paranoia man, being wary is good, but being a total paranoid just conspires against the cause

Shouts the low IQ Mexican man at the white family.

The Mexican misses the irony of Mexico being a literal country of rapists. Where, in at least 12 Mexican states, the age of consent is 12. Where a rape charge is forgiven if the rapist marries his victim. Where, the punishment for rape is far less severe than stealing cattle. And where Human Trafficking is among the worst in the world.

You're a big guy

Prophetic, isn't it?

Those good spics can go fight off the drug cartels in their own nations

No you can't. Ministers do nothing but steal from collection plates. If you think there is a single redeemable soul in the world you have been LIED TO.

Ashes and Echoes

You're a faggot

Is this what a German man looks like? I would have guessed he was Russian.

I can never tell with women and their makeup.

Nice try, seller of filters and penis pills, but everybody saw the jew behind the curtain when David Duke was on.

(((Infowars))) is only for lulz, like this video. Don't ever listen to their opinions, as they work to take attention away from the nose and redirect it elsewhere.

wow