ITT: We speculate less common choices for Trump's VP slot

Everyone has already suggested Sessions, Ann Coulter, Gen. Mattis, the illegal loving Jim Webb…

But I imagine Trump is going to pick a business guy like himself.

So my bet is Robert Kiyosaki.

+ him and Trump wrote many books together and he's the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, probably the best business book behind the Art of the Deal
+ famously paleocon/economic libertarian that has endorsed Trump very early in the campaign
+ great public speaker
+ as an American of Jap descent he's the least worst non-White
+ veteran in the Navy

- even though he's lively and in great shape he's the same age as Trump
- calm and collected, he isn't a rabid bulldog like many other VP options for slugging it out with the (((media)))

We may even meme your choice into VP.

Does anyone know any famous paleocon businessmen?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/robert-kiyosaki-on-entrepreneurship-his-critics-trump-obama/
militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/24/trump-vp-flynn-rumor/84857076/
chrissmith.house.gov/
congress.gov/member/christopher-smith/S000522
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/25/from-team-hillary-to-vietnam-lobbyist.html
en.trend.az/azerbaijan/politics/2471461.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_A._McChrystal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From an interview in 2011:

cbsnews.com/news/robert-kiyosaki-on-entrepreneurship-his-critics-trump-obama/

As if admitting to be a paleocon was good for business?

Lol who actually thinks coulter

militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/24/trump-vp-flynn-rumor/84857076/

Controversial Army general rumored to be on Trump's VP list

I keep seeing Rich Dad, Poor Dad being mentioned everywhere I go on the intent the past couple of days. Coincidence?

High quality choices and write-ups lads.

Not familiar with the DIA alphabet, but am wary of any former member making the transition into politics.

Congressman Chris Smith of New Jersey.

Real patriots are dragged kicking and screaming into office. He is ready to retire and would get the Christ-cuck vote in a heart-beat.
No dirt and a genuine veteran loving American.
chrissmith.house.gov/
congress.gov/member/christopher-smith/S000522
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/25/from-team-hillary-to-vietnam-lobbyist.html
en.trend.az/azerbaijan/politics/2471461.html

Elected in 1980, Rep. Chris Smith (R-Hamilton, N.J.) is currently in his 18th term in the U.S. House of Representatives, and serves residents in the Fourth Congressional District of New Jersey. Smith, 62, currently serves as a senior member on the Foreign Affairs Committee, and is chairman of its Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organization Subcommittee. He is Chairman and the highest ranking House member on both the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE), and the Congressional-Executive Commission on China. He also served as “Special Representative” on Human Trafficking for the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly. Previously, he served as Chairman of the Veterans Committee (two terms) and Chairman of the Foreign Affairs’ Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Operations and the Subcommittee on Africa.

Smith has long chaired a number of bipartisan congressional caucuses (working groups) including the Pro-life (33 years), Autism (17 years, co-founder), Alzheimer’s (15 years, co-founder), Lyme Disease (11 years, co-founder), Spina Bifida (11 years), Human Trafficking (11 years, co-founder), Refugees (11 years), and Combating Anti-Semitism caucuses, and serves on caucuses on Bosnia, Uganda and Vietnam.

According to the independent watchdog organization Govtrack, as of January 2016 Smith ranks third among all 435 Members of the House over the last two decades in the number of laws authored. He has authored more than three dozen laws.

Smith is the author of the $265 million Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Reauthorization Act (H.R. 2820), which was signed into law on Dec. 18, 2015 and authorizes $265 million for cord blood and stem cell research and treatment over the next five years. He wrote the first Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Act of 2005 which established a nationwide program for ethical research and treatment using umbilical cord blood and bone marrow cells. That landmark law was reauthorized in September 2010 for another five years.

In 2014, Smith saw over five years of work come to fruition in the House and Senate passage and enactment of his groundbreaking the Sean and David International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act (now Public Law 113-150) to help bring American children unlawfully taken out of the U.S. to foreign countries back home. Named after a Monmouth County father-and-son who had been kept illegally separated by a non-custodial parent. Final passage of House of Representatives 3212 (HR 3212) was July 25, 2014.

Also in 2014, Smith saw his legislation, House of Representatives 4631 (HR 4631), the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research and Education (CARES) Act (Public Law 113-157) pass the House on June 24 2014 and the Senate on Aug. 1, 2014. It was signed into law in August. The bill funds $1.3 billion over five years for research into the causes of autism.

He is the author of America’s three landmark anti-human trafficking laws including The Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, a comprehensive law designed to prevent modern-day slavery, protect victims, and enhance civil and criminal penalties against traffickers, as well as more than a dozen veterans health, education and homeless benefits laws, and laws to boost embassy security, promote democracy, religious freedom, and health care.

In October 2011, Smith’s bill, HR 2005, the Combating Autism Reauthorization Act (CARA) of 2011, was signed into law (Public Law PL112-32), a follow-up to his Autism Statistics, Surveillance, Research, and Epidemiology Act (ASSURE) of 2000.

A lifelong New Jerseyan, Congressman Smith graduated from The College of New Jersey with a degree in business administration. Prior to being elected to Congress, he helped run a small business–his family's wholesale sporting goods corporation. He is also the former Executive Director of the New Jersey Right to Life Committee.

The Congressman is married to his wife of 38 years, Marie, and they have four grown children.

I don't think anyone really thinks she will be vp but she's definitely on our side and most likely a crypto-nazi so the idea is thrown out for fun.

Dear god no. A con artist and a shit businessman for vice president?

Does this look like a fun thread to you?

Two viable candidates were mentioned after Webb was BTFO Holla Forums info dump style.

Great post. Sources, links, facts and rebuttal? OR are you just summerfagging?

He seems pretty awesome.

You like Trump. Trump is great at making money. Rich Dad, Poor Dad, a popular book about making money, is written by another guy who is great at making money, and happens to be friends with Trump.
No coincidence, just associations.

Wow, I'm now a #hillarymissile.

That would be perfect for memes.

Trump, Kiyosaki, Christie… a German-American, Japanese-American and an Italian-American. We're getting the Axis back together again!

I wouldn't be surprised if he chose Mike Huckabee.

Well, kind of. He was a veteran of Vietnam but he flew attack choppers for the Marine Corps.

BUCHANAN

Let's meme it, kiyosaki would honestly probably be a great VP. Or atleast should have some sort of position in his cabinet. Let's put kiyosaki into the minds of the msm and shit outlets

I didn't bring her up you fucking sperg the op did, I'm just saying why people suggest her sometimes, answering the guys question.

They already have good chemistry together and agree politically, why the fuck not?

Look, things to look for in a Trump VP

If you can't check all of the boxes then they will not be Trumps VP

Here's a based interview about Trump's candidacy (other than muh Hispanic friends)…

Watch until the end for a huge burn on the interviewer.

I'm still hoping for Sessions or Scott Brown.

The two most based members/former members of congress.

Sessions will be his ally in the senate, hes already said such, Scott Brown is a likely choice because he was once in Trump same boat and his libertarian ideals don't conflict with any of Trumps views.

If I remember Scott Brown wanted to end ALL IMMIGRATION.

That other book, The Secret, once you strip away all that MLM bullshit, explains like attracts like. Smart deal makers seek each other out.

That's like asking why was Peter Schiff's books so popular when Ron Paul was running.

Kitosaki has been criticizing for decades about how the system is made to keep the average Joe in the dark about wealth and how our national wealth has expanded 20 fold since the 70s yet the average worker isn't allowed a share of the pie.

But unlike the Sandernistas Trump and Kiyosaki want a nation of millionaires with robot slaves.

Are you Australian or are you just a low information faggot who is here to shit up this thread.

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread. Lurk moar (or kill yourself)

Webb - not a her.

Beautiful. Thanks user. "yeah, I, um, get that, well, yeah but but muh Trump bankruptcy."

I really really respect and adore Sessions. Scott Brown, no so much. He's just no Sessions.

Although he keeps making my dick diamonds with those bases statements and My Sessions infatuation might just lessen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_A._McChrystal

He became a cocky faggot, drank his own Kool-Aid.

He's also a West Point faggot, all of our service academy grads have been garbage since the 60s.

And this gem "but also criticized for his alleged role in the cover-up of the Pat Tillman friendly fire incident."

He teaches at YALE now.

Do you even read your links?

On top of that, Obama gave him 4 star rank in retirement - instead of 3, completely disregarded the rules, regulations and LAW. He's been bribed and compromised with a lifetime 50K a year bump in pension he didn't rightfully earn.

"Previously , the maximum annual pension was based on an officer's pay at 26 years of service. Now, a four-star officer retiring in 2011 with 38 years' experience would get a yearly pension of about $219,600, a jump of $84,000, or 63% beyond what was once allowed. A three-star officer with 35 years' experience would get about $169,200 a year, up about $39,000, or 30%.

You couldn't think of a more blue-pilled choice user? Or subtle troll?

If so 6/10, mild rage.

anyone read the book?

?

I saw a copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad at Goodwill recently, should I pick it up next time I'm in there? I was put off by it when I first saw it, it seemed so tacky and infomercial-tier, but then again I haven't read the thing

Grab it. Its a title meant to grab you and stick in your mind, not indicative of if the material is quality or not.

I haven't read it but I know two wealthy families that had their children read it. The children turned out like shit but that might not say much about the book, not sure

this would be incredible

I'm sure the japanese youtube girl would be very happy too.

Wow. Good find user! He really might be our guy.

George Takei's interns would write him the most depressing, bleak post about it on facebook

Holy shit…

The First Asian Vice President.
Done.
I approve of this move.

Also, it would be hilarious if a German and Japanese-White take over America.

Several groups, the Jews foremost amongst them, would be shitting blood.

Three outta three, twould be hilarious in the utmost and pretty good chance of winning.

Trump should get Christie in shape though, his transformation would be powerful propaganda.

… Oh, but, ew… He hooked up with a white woman it looks like… Huh… No kids though… Interesting…

This is also a winner, maybe, depending on other statements - but that's a good one, the political equivalent of heaping titties.

Hmmm….

Sessions would be decent, but already been covered.

Hmm…

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I keep seeing Newt pop up in the mainstream news. He's always on FOX and Hannity keeps asking him about being VP since he's winning online polls. Bob Dole endorsed Trump recently and said he should pick Newt.

Seems like the establishment is trying to push for Newt. Anyone got the scoop?

Mel Gibson