I'm thinking of watching the Karate Kid but something frightens me about jock bullies...

I'm thinking of watching the Karate Kid but something frightens me about jock bullies. Were bullies really like that in the 80s or did movies make it up? They are scary as hell.

Hollywood bullying is nothing like real life bullying, and never has been. Fights? Sure. Getting picked on? Sure. Getting beat up occasionally? Sure. Are bullies all insane people who constantly fuck with their victims? No.
Portraying bullies constantly as they did in the 70s-90s was in order to get the public to go along with zero tolerance toward violence policies in schools. The result the pussified generation we have now. This is also why the strong handsome guy is always a monsterous bully instead of someone to look up to, and the weak underdog is always the hero.

first attempt to force a stronk womyn character

Then the horrid remake with Will Smith's son

Real bullies of the psychopathic kind depicted in movies are usually much more passive-aggressive in real life.

And their hair is pink.
Hollyjew paints bullying as bad, but it's actually a natural part of the process of growing up. So of course they'd want to excise it, as it means children don't grow up emotionally.

I agree
most of the actual bullies I dealt with in highschool were highly unpopular and ugly individuals with mental problems. They were generally hated by everyone, but they managed to maintain enough fear in people to prevent an outright revolt against them.

No, that's just how the writers, who were nerds saw bullies. The truth in most cases is that the nerds were loud, obnoxious autists who wanted to be the class clown and never shut up as a result. The bullies were usually just normal kids who wanted them to be quiet because they couldn't take it anymore.

WHACKS ON, WHACKS OFF

Isn't the true plot of Karate Kid 1-3 that it is about an old Japanese conman who cons free labor out of a wimp?

Daniel was the aggressor in every way, beginning with trying to be a white knight in a situation he knew nothing about. Johnny was a good kid and if anyone got "bullied" it was him.

For the first one yes. The second one no. Haven't seen the 3rd one.

A generation of cucks.

Looking up to someone you admire is a way of finding yourself.
Yours must have been a generation of inbreds.

shut up cuck

shut up cuck

Quiet inbred, go back to the cellar so your uncle daddy and auntie momma can pretend you don't exist while they fuck.

I'll go back to your mom's cellar if you know what I mean cuck

Not very believable.

So, have you found yourself by sitting on an imageboard sputtering cuck over and over like the inbred you are?