I just applied to be a walmart greeter, what should i be expecting?

I just applied to be a walmart greeter, what should i be expecting?

it's a job that a literal retard can do, and in many Walmarts, does

you will get stabbed though

are you 100 years old?

RAPE

No im 21

They already have a retard at the gate why i asked actually

do they have separate greeters for non-humans?

I've never seen a young greeter who wasn't retarded. Walmart's ok to work for. Get good at taking candid photos and get rich off those

Before you start working as a greeter, they're going to force you to sit down and watch poorly compressed training video after poorly compressed training video on company terminals.

These training videos may give you an impression of how things work at a Walmart, and the importance it places on customer satisfaction. This impression, however, is wrong. Don't listen to anything those videos tell you.

To quote my supervisor: "Fuck the Customer".

Why would you do that, it's one of the least paid and most boring jobs in the store. It might sound fun to get paid to do nothing, but you literally have to do nothing for hours on end, you can't play with your phone or anything. You stand there staring at the door saying "hi" to people for 8 fucking hours. user unless your senile with a 2 seconds memory you'll quit within the week.

Of course, why do you think they have a blacks only door?

minimum wage

not getting the job

you are either ignord or disrespected get used to that bro

Fat people on scooters and dipshit kids trying to steal electronics I would imagine, but shit, a jobs a job. Stock the living fuck out of those shelves, nigga.

Rejection

You work in a ghetto Walmart or something? I'm a box bitch and I still have to help out customers.

but do you fuck them?

A man named Christy? what the fuck.

Hand out drinks laced with semen

potato

probably short for Christopher

you know, like the first man to walk on America

OP here, i got the job!

Going to hell or jewish heaven when you die.

When minimum wage goes to 15 an hour, won't that job disappear?

meme
meme
meme
meme
meme

Me, I will raple you.

Mcd is already reaplacing cashier with machines.

My big black cock in your eye ball.

Is this fucking satire?

I feel so sorry for you people who dont live in a welfare state

Thought so. Putting up a stand with a cardboard cutout and a speaker saying 'hello!' shouldn't be too costly

Well at least you have a source of income
good luck m8
and have some skills on the side so you can find new work if/when that job caves (when 15 an hour hits, you're first on the chopping block, so build your resume and portfolio)

i only lived in america for a year but pretty sure u have to be either over 70 or mentally retarded to work as a greeter at walmart.

this is a real job, typically old people have it though

The west is headed for absolute destruction so why not just chill, drink beer and play some vidya until it all comes crumbling down.

Already have friends in russia who im gonna survive the downfall of civilization with

Shoplifting. Lots of shoplifting.