Does anyone else here get as triggered by abortion as me?

It pisses me the fuck off when I hear people say unironically that it's ok to kill babies. It makes me want to fucking take an ice pick and shove it deep into their ballsack and then continue to stab them to death with it. Abortion is fucking insane and it is so fucking stupid that it's legal and that people actually support this outlandish, barbaric, goddamn fucking sick act of murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackgenocide.org/black.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

50/50 this is a uncle, methinks. If not, I'm with you, OP.

Good to know I'm not the only fucking one here

they're not even babies lul
they're fetuses

I think that abortion shouldnt be used as a form of birth control. If you "accidentally" get pregnant you shouldnt be allowed to have an abortion. You should have to deal with the consequences of your actions. There are at least 5 different ways of preventing pregnancy that come before that. Condoms, The pill/IUD, Pullout, Abstinence and vasectomy/whatever the female equivalent is. If you didnt even try to use one of the those first we should force you to have the kid and take care of it. You shouldnt even be allowed to adopt it off. Fucking idiots think they should be given a million second chances for mistakes. Let take the warning labels off stuff too. Get rid of some idiots.

Me too, its one of the only things that makes me angry.

lul faggot

yeah but think of it this way, if theyre not forced to put the baby up for adoption you get a bunch of kids with shitty, white trash lives
Plus why would you even care about a non human being being killed? Its a fucking fetus ffs you guys seem to care more about a braindead piece of meat than the entirity of the 3rd world

Yes, it's disgusting, unless it's niggers, then its fine.

Fetus lives don't matter

I'm all for this. Shit like putting "do not eat" on silica gel packs. I wish they wouldn't do that, because if you're stupid enough to eat it, you shouldn't be alive anyway.

I ate a silica gel packet as a kid, got pretty sick but I fel alright after a few days
Anyways what im trying to say is that those labels arent there to make sure idiots dont accidently an hero, its so companies dont have to deal with the families of the deceased idiots by just showing them that it wouldnt have happened if he/she read the label

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beeat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to bee happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am beecoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No…

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have beeen so happy together.

Fuck off shill.

Jesus Christ, OP. The fetus isn't even a conscious beeing. It has no personality, memories, experience, opinion or concept of beeing an I. The fetus is like a limb that grows when the conditions are right. This limb will eventually fall off and beecome a conscious beeing unless you cut it off. It will regenerate once the conditions are right once again. Cutting it off is not denying a conscious beeing the "future right" to exist, it is simply delaying its arrival until its parents have a beetter and more sustainable standard of living. It's in the offspring's beest interest. If your argument is that it's immoral to not have a child when there is a potential to have a conscious child, then you should live up to that psychotic idea and have as many children as you possibly could beefore you die. You and your fellow anti-abortion supporters should focus on constantly having children with each other, beecause the goal is, according to yourself, to let as many potentially conscious in the future beeings come into existence, and anything else would bee a sick act of murder.

What kind of objective morality fairytale have you people constructed in your tiny minds? Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit what you think about abortion, and I sure as hell am not going to lift a finger for abortion rights, it's just that I get triggered by retards.

A fetus isn't a babby and has no rights

Enjoy your murder justifications. Abortion is just one of the many agendas pushed down by the looney left and it always will bee.

If abortion is murder, getting a tattoo is assault.

you guys are so weak.

I agree with you. Also, 8/8 bait.

If you hate abortion so much, why don't you make tons of babies to make up for all the dead ones?
I'm sure with your views you're very popualr guys with tons of girls constantly hopping on your dick.

Kek, you can't abort after 6 months, are you retarded or what?

Only a immature child would think about the hypothetical thoughts and feelings of a fetus, yet bee completely blindsided by the thoughts and feelings of those around them.
Im glad I dont have a ego or I might bee delusional enough to think life is about me.

Hold up, am I on a conservative christian forum, or am I on Holla Forums

You know, that one board where people occasionally post gore threads to scare off newfags?

But seriously, if you were about to have a child, you didn't want it, and it wasn't strictly sentient yet, would you want to keep it? Or would you rather it died while it was still an unknown, a parasite in your wife/gf's uterus that came about when your condom broke that one time.

Dunno if I get triggered. beefore the rise of this hyper-left PC culture, I was pro-abortion beecause
Now that I've stopped beeing crazy masturbatory and realized that I'm more conservative than I wanted to beelieve, I'm staunchly against abortion unless the mother is guaranteed to die, the baby is guaranteed to die, or the baby is known to have down syndrome or severe autism or something.
I think I've mellowed out as a person a lot in the past few years. I'm upset by abortion, but I'm not angry. Just really disappointed in society I guess.

it's definitely a controversial political issue

Abortion is my right. I get pregnant on purpose with men and read their reactions. This is how I know if they are going to be god father or not. So far all guys have been semi-insane or panicked … not father material at all. I have to admit this has became guilty pleasure of me.

I don't like abortions because they give women rights but on the other hand I love dead babies. I think there should be a randomized abortion lottery.

abortion is good for America. Crime rates dropped two decades after Roe verse Wade.

"America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

blackgenocide.org/black.html