Justy Depp taken to the cleaners by heebs

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/johnny-depp-files-25m-fraud-lawsuit-business-managers-964332

first alimony and now this
JUST

Da fuck does that mean

It's an Anglo-Talmudic term

Reddipol confirmed for illiterate plebs.

Is sudocuck Johnny Depp

(((Mandel)))

Could be. Johnny hates Trump too, and it's not like he has very much to do in recent days.

Dubs confirm JUSTification of Johnny into sudocuck.

Oy vey, what an antisemite, the chosen people of G-d needed to borrow his money to build a new Holocaust museum, he should be thanking them!

Fuck off I am not Johnny Depp and even if I was i'd be more famous than any of you reddipol retards fuck you

That's exactly what Johnny would say if he were sudocuck, tbh.

How's the alley money coming along?

Fuck off bunny boy

wew that fag really took up rent space in your head didn't he?

The funniest part about that is the original TruthSeeker probably would've gotten along with sudocuck just fine.

He's the fucking worst its literally one fucking guy who goes around telling communism its not funny its not a fucking meme (typing is not a meme retards) and hes only doing it to discredit leftypol and make communism look stupid and for fuck sake you all for falling for it and now some faggot goes and redtexts everytime i call him out and ohh so funneh wrestling jokes. I hate this fucking place and original there is no original its one fucking reddipol fuckwit

the people are in the streets of beverly hills, chanting for a JUST

ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT HERE IN TENNESSEE

Save it for Inauguramania. Can't give the marks free material when we have to wring all the pay per view shekels out of them we can get. Sudocuck will be in top unhinged form on the 20th and it will be more satisfying.

Neither of those things need a shitposter to make them look stupid.

See? SEE he's got to you already.

watching you lose your mind over some comics and redtext has been the funniest meme on Holla Forums tbh

English is not my native language you prick

Commies hate everyone who's poor or foreign (their virtue signaling is meaningless), don't take it personally.