What is your opinion on abortion?

What is your opinion on abortion?

Why do western people treat abortion as an emergency contraception, where a healthy growing fetus is considered no more than a lifeless meatball?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubee.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Abortion should be legal for shitskins, but not whites unless it's a racemixed shitskin baby.

That would make a good meat pie

Gotta say I don't really give a shit, however if it came down to me, I'd let them do, because I don't want to pay for a shitload of nigger kids.

I also think men should be able to abort any rights or responsibility to any children they have, when the 3DPD is pregnant.

Dub dubs confirm

/thread

Should be more of it.

Abortion should be legal for blacks, hispanics, asians, jews.
It should be illegal for whites.

I think abortion doctors should be given a very painful execution, as should the mother and the father if he was involved in that decision

Abortion should be 100% illegal and people who have had abortions or killed any infant should be put down like the dogs they are.

Triggers me to just think about it

B-but muh stem cells…..

Fag

Nigga shut yo ass up

Tbh fam that's pretty true when it comes to abortion

Even if you'd argue until the end that it's not technically murder at that stage, you still have to realize it's a potential human being you're depriving of a chance at life. Abortion shouldn't be done lightly. Like if you were a whore and had lots of sex, you shouldn't be surprised if your birth control suddenly fails (it happens) nor should you feel entitled to abort your mistake. You were gambling with your womb. If you really didn't want a bab, you should have kept it in your pants. Being forced to carry the baby will encourage more women to exercise caution. The goal should be less pregnancies, not more abortions. And it's not as if it's a life sentence, a woman isn't stuck with a baby. There's always adoption. Though, to be fair, I'd never argue against abortions in the case of rape. It's a delicate situation. I'd put aside my personal feelings and wouldn't tell a woman she should have to carry her rape-baby.

ayy lmayo

so if you cum inside a woman and she takes a douche afterward, that's murder too right? what about when you rub one out in the shower? child abandonment?

says the beta faggot who cant fugg a willing woman

Im not pro life or pro choice. Im pro abortion. The world is already overpopulated out the ass. And the Government gives a fuck less when the homeless starve on the streets, so what makes it different

By that logic I can say that an adult living man is not a human being because

,thus justifying murder.

Great Britain started acting with a mindset similar to that, and then a revolution happened

You're a piece of shit.

Why is it considered murder when its formed from 46 chromosomes of two consenting adults? Its theirs to do whatever they want with it, as they literally created it

Kill yourself

Why don't rightwingers encourage sexual literacy and improve access to actual contraception?

Did you just tell someone to kill themselves after estabilishing yourself as pro life?
Are you completely retarded?

Fuck this nigger cock

i'm not a big fan of abortion but do you really think every child gets to have a fair chance at life? what kind of trouble do you think pic related would get later in life?

With enough effort that child could be given what's missing.

Loving parents, good entertainment.

Unis need to be destroyed. Army run/Global effort to raise things. Open, so they're continually improved.

Money a problem in that it leads to problems persisting, made so that services can be sold as well.

Disgusting advancement would be claimed and sold, people complying with that forfiet status as people.

Army gets things done. Govts and cops need to go too.

Loving parents are right to have faith, seeing struggle up close is damning. The worst off should be the first priority. Students have absolutely nothing to offer. What they do is stupid and corrupt. They need to be ignored.

Do basics of life support. Gather materials, make what is needed.

Kid needs eyes, improvement to body, addition to mind though…

Corrupt developments prevented by students barred. Talented students no different. Progress right. What sells their soul has already sold out others and would again. None of that, none of them in any foundation.

Wrong maybe but seemingly misformed individuals that aren't wanted and require constant care that can't be provided could be offered to be frozen. Offered, ha. Taken from them, abortionists taken away with other students to work.

Babes taken to antarctica and left frozen until the can be formed to what their makeup suggests they would be. Fuck that too. Give them additions to what would have them best live in what the world is. Fuck everything. Put an extensive amount of complimentary form to theirs so what they are remains but can survive on it's own. Human form always. Fuck evolution. Retain growth in VR for kid. So they can live how they would be. Or live as that, in VR, going through a host of other VR within. Body maybe formed by their ideals, wishes, decisions, better able to do what they want to. A long distance noncommital set of foster parents through VR. See them how they want to, or convince kid they have something for them, fuck knows.

Love is the big nightmare. Could fuck everything up doing anything. Kid will have to try harder to find them.

Also a question of when. Too far ahead and people might have changed too much. Some humanity could be forced to remain. Nothing student touched. Nothing they could even perceive. High standards.

Seed might be defective too. Their responsability. Find love then faith, someone elses fuckup then if things go wrong. Having kids as the done thing is pretty disgusting. Should make a world for them first.
Time pressure and accidents is understandable.

World will always be more demanding than form. Set limits to form even more so. Their individuality tested.
Cruel to test drastic changes.

VR so person becomes good looking by their actions. Little or few mirrors maybe.
Fuck vanity. Some real scum think they're goodooking. Look and sound, are parasites.

Maybe good for fun to stylise whatever they have. Change themselves… Nah.
Like saying others are like you doing your hair convincing self you look good.

Who knows.

VR where kid finds out physical limits. So doesn't sustain injury… fuck that too. Scars showbhistory.

Make a good story for kid to come out of VR, see body, see the scars they don't have, missing character, go to add them. Do so by the world rather than a knife.

Process to make kid functional from another age. His(Her, ha, changes everything for a scene to have agirlbin it no, him) real family. Fight for that. Prove it the best of this world. They were right. Where they were wrong fixed by him.

Ha. Humanity living on by the discards. Ones without a chance. Nature is not on equal terms.

Nature made into a human could be interesting. The woman for him. Or the children frombhis untrusted seed.

Other way around maybe, Him nature and a woman from machinery. Cheating perhaps. Transport from both.

World may be bad. "Good", "Holy". Mindless. With people formed to it bound to thrive in it's wrong. Forfiet like their parents.

Could be better for kids to be formed for a different world. Maybe the one from the last real people.

Nothing else surviving. Kids may wake up in a world made by mechs to suit. Or do similar for others as humans continue to devolve. Few that aren't undergoing the same as done by traitors now.

Get them out, strange to eachother potential for romance.

No common language maybe, students having already destroyed english, thought etc. So no formality. No conventions.

No explanations. One does one thing the other does something different. Rest of the world apart from them.

If you're looking for a group to be in or to take credit for things you aren't right.

Looks like a cute mascot.

Could lift everyones spirits. If he can we can.

Girls like that doubly so, making girls pretty is a man's job anyway. Put a lot of effort into more form, like a haircut . They shut their eyes and open them, upset, but convinced it's pretty and still them.

They can say what they want.

Of course needs to be a surprise. Not waiting on such.
Likeban extended childhood for them. Appreciated for existing, when they change get hooked on romance and stuff. Mascot shines through trying to make their form cute, or coming in when needed instead of all the time.

Her serious with others. Cute with crew/family etc, or vice versa. Keep place for her or put her similar teddy bear in her place. Her cuddling it wanting to be pretty sweet, tell her she was always pretty.

I'm saving that image now. Maybe even get it tattoo'd one day.

Abortion on-demand, repeal the Hyde Amendment!

Abortion should bee legal for everyone.

Everyone cares about
But then when the little shit is born nobody gives a fuck

Black babies should bee aborted

Everyone can come together to support this
(except blacks lmao)

abortion is great.
No1 cares about the foetus, might makes right, we dont need more humans, this particular foetus is not special, why this 1 and not the next or previous egg got fertilized? Why only 1? The uterus beelongs to the woman and she decides if she wants to lend it to any1 or anything.

if abortion is made illegal then forced child support should bee abolished as well.

that said, a clever guy doesn't need legal professional abortion to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy. there's a million options of ways to take care of the problem yourself, whether she even knows it's happened or not.

youtubee.com/watch?v=k3MKSqUTr-A

Legal but discouraged for leftists, but mandatory for anyone who is either publicly or privately right wing, and enjoys right wing bullshit.

people actually beelieve this

We need more eugenics programs that target non whites

it's murder…….but for some reason i don't seem to care

War is murder, we should defund all the militaries of the world.

I think abortion should bee available up to the point where the baby develops nervous system (so it can survive on its own, without the mother).

I support mandatory abortions for people who won't raise their children to bee slutty attractive females.

Did a North Korean post this? Hurts to read

The author of this post is living testimony to the value of abortion to 21st century societies.
What we need now is reliable pre-natal retard screening and a sterilization program.
Maybee that's what Jim is preparing us for: a suicide cult dedicated to making america great again. He can go first, tho.

I think its great beecause you are saving a human beeing from having to live a horrible existance in this absolutely 0/10 nightmare world.

I don't have a problem with it but we should stop discouraging young people on having kids.

beecause it's very effective in that role.

Implying implications, I have fathered an abortion and consider it murder but I'm still fine with it.

Hahaha, just like look away from the baby corpses nigga, like just walk away.