What are the worst tv finales?

What are the worst tv finales?

I hated the "Newhart" finale, though a lot of people actually like it.

ain't nothing beat this

Lost is a good candidate but I will throw in Star Trek Enterprise. Their finale was basically a TNG episode with old Riker. It was an f-u to the fans and cast of that show.

the ones that didn't had the chance to finish

pottery isn't it?

I don't know who came up with that idea but you're right, it was a huge "fuck you" to the fans and the crew.

HowIMetYourMother.jpg

Battlestar Galactica. Starbuck disappears into thin air. God did it.

Watching it for the finale was pretty much the whole premise
Ted meets some girl who is perfect for him in every way, and pretty much a female version of himself. They get married, move into the house, have kids, and then she dies. The build up was entirely pointless.
Barney and Robin get married and live happily ever after… and then immediately have marital problems because Barney's "character development" is completely reversed at the last second. They divorced, Barney knocks up some skank and has a daughter that turns his life around.
Show ends with Ted's kids telling him that the only reason he told the whole retarded story was to convince himself it was okay for him to still be in love with Robin. Ted marries Robin and they all live happily ever after.

Forgot to mention
All of that happens in a montage crammed in the last 10 minutes of the episode.

Berman & Braga

surprise surprise

To be fair, though, it was a shit show.
Especially with the new poz/AIDS/tranny/fag-fest that the new show is aiming to be.

It didn't actually end

Enterprise could have had a great ending. The two part episode Terra Prime had a speech at the end that could have served as a great ending to the series. The Riker episode could have been done as midseason filler, not as a finale. It was a big f-u to the audience who kept that not so great show on the air.

Oh, I'm with you. That was gay. But the whole series was, so I didn't notice as much. But it's like when you take a really heinous shit, right? Is any one single piece of crap any smellier than the others?

I could have forgiven the last three seasons if they gave a decent finale.

The third season was great.

In all honestly everyone should skip the first two seasons and just watch the third since it makes the groundwork for the federation/star trek universe.

same premise as the series finale of Holla Forums

KILL DA WABBIT
CUCK THE WABBIT
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC
BBC

what happened in the finale

it turns out the show got so shitty they had to basically pull a "the series was all a dream" bullshit to fix it all.

It was sadder than that. Roseanne imagined the last season to cope with Dan dying from a heart attack.

this.

They tried to link their fiction into our real world and it ended horribly. The whole 4th season was horrible honestly. Sci-fi tv writers always write themselves into a corner they can't get out of.

Damn that was a crappy show

underrated post

The ending came across as accidental self parody.

I was glad I did not hook up with Lost, always thought it was overrated and the end confirmed that

Jew Jew Abraham ruins everything he touches

I LOVED IT. The 10 last minutes of the show were splendid.

Sopranos.

Smh tbh

I didn't mind all that much. A more dour look at the family life than lottery winning

It was shit.
Only people who had never left their house found that shit entertaining.
It was shit. Fucking awful.
The faggot who wrote it has no connection at all with being a man. He is an utter beta, fat, hipster, nu-male nothing.
It shows in everything he has ever made.
Fucking cuck faggot.

I forgot about that. Farming by hand. I bet most of them died in the first year from starvation.

The show jumped the shark after the New Caprica time jump and turned into shit once Ronald D. Moore hired Jane Espenson (a shitty writer who usually works for Whedon) during season 4 and then gave her the showrunner position for Caprica (the first half of the season).

Persons Unknown.

Project much, trumpkike?

It was so bad. I mean, that show really went down the tubes in the final few seasons, but to end it like that was like taking a shit on the head of the viewers after giving them a swirlie.

Holla Forums I know the election turned this board to shit, but come on, that should've been the first response.
Not only did The Sopranos turn to shit at least two seasons before the end, but we got slapped in the face with a shitty fade to black "speculate Tony's end for yourself :^)" finale.
I would honestly have preferred to see Tony die while being gangraped than the shitty end that we got.

Shoo shoo sudocuck, this thread is actually fun.

Hey I'm the one who goes shoo shoo around here bud