The Great Debate

Amy or Clara?

who or who?

who would make the better mommy??

I've never watched a Space Doctor episode all the way through but that fake American with huge tits from the 70s was best

Jenna

Left.

Why not both?

I'd like to see Amy Pond with the 10th Doctor

Regardless of her character, Jenna Coleman is just so fucking cute. She looks just like the type of girl I'd like to drain my balls into.

Too bad the BBC couldn't resist and made her a coalburner.

I need pictures, because I can't think of anyone on the show who matched that description.

And also because tits.

Jenna was cute, and somewhat bustier.

Karen was funny and also cute, but she got kind of "girl power" towards the end a bit.

Jenna fucked a black guy…

Karen married Rory the best companion in the series history, and was dedicated enough to him to choose to "die" with him rather than continue her travels with the Doctor (which, is only fair considering the shit he went through for her.)

Guess Karen gets it.

sorry, 80s

apparently she's not one of the more popular ones, some fags think that being an actor is all about acting, rather than bending over to pick things up

proofs???!

any scene where they kiss or fuck?

In defence of the character Clara, Danny is not a typical nigger. He has light brown skin, even his features are not that nigger-like, and he is a teacher - yeah, an idealized black character, but still. He was way more tolerable than Mikey or Martha + her family

A few kisses, but iirc they were always brief and clean (I can't remember any open mouth).

Just looked up the actor and apparently he's a half breed, meaning if they did have kids, they'd be closer to white than black. And as mentioned above, at least they kept it clean. I also liked how the Doctor wasn't afraid to take the piss out of him every chance he got, which he also did with Mickey but rarely with Rory.

He hated Mickey because he was a coward. He offered him a chance to be a companion and he chickened out and asked the Doctor to cover for him and claim it was him not letting him on the tardis.

He hated Danny because he was a soldier. I thought that bit was cute, honestly. How he thought she was dating that other teacher that dressed like him.

He liked Rory because well, it was Rory. Rory was awesome.

amy by far

Check them

Amy, for sure. The problem with those seasons was River Song, my god what a rage ignitingly annoying cunt.

I always felt that the first episode with River was the only good one. After that I was just pointless.

He's probably just Welsh tbh.

Agreed.

Silence In The Library is probably my third favourite episode after Girl In The Fireplace and the one with Carrie Mulligan.

I'd have to see her picking things up to judge

you sicken me tbh

Put Karen's legs and hair on Jenna and it'd be pretty much perfect.

Checking. Also The Girl in the Fireplace is one of the best New Who episodes ever

loli Amy is the only right answer.

Shit taste.

Sorry guy.