We have always been lied to, we have never landed on the moon

We have always been lied to, we have never landed on the moon.

Just think about it, sending people to the moon and bringing them back on Earth safely with 1960's technology? Lel.

Other urls found in this thread:

firstmenonthemoon.com/
skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sadly, I tend to agree.
What I want to know is this:
'Where the fuck are the high-resolution photos of the lunar lander, rover and etc….either taken from Earth or a lunar satellite.
Show me fucking ONE

mang, can you try to uncle at least next time.

there is no moon, the earth is flat

what about laser dinosaurs?

How did they get the technicians to shut up. Did they head fake those nerds too?

The dinosaurs built rhe pyraminds

Oh, Goddamn you're an idiot.

Holla Forums, greatest place to argue

loomeenaties confurmd

What a moron!

The dinosaurs made the gays build the pyramids!

Do you really think they get people to "shut up"?

Everything is fake from the top down. The people who are telling us these things are very low, they actually believe it like you. That's how they're able to say it without "lying".

Everything you know is a lie, actually no, because you don't really know anything. Take the pill, kid.

kek. How do they get them to believe it is my point. The techs were in that room, were they getting the fake footage too? Faked instrument readings? Did the astronauts believe it?

Technology and language are magic. They're under a spell.

jesus christ, it's in front of us all times. the audacity is baffling.

It seriously is. Propaganda is strong, language was always magic. ABRACADABRA is a Jewish phrase meaning "I create as I speak."

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

What the fuck.

Me and my co-workers had this exact fucking discussion today at work. Same argument made by them and everything.

Get the fuck out of here Mike.

You tell me…

The Asian morphed into a Latino and the black guy grew a gap in his front teeth?

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal

You got me on the tooth gap, I can't explain that.

the moon isn't even real, just an optical illusion

I've been on the moon with my gadgets before.

The Moon was the second shooter on the grassy knoll, in Dalls Nov. 1963

firstmenonthemoon.com/

You can do the math yourself. The big fucking rockets, the efficiency of their engines, the fuel used. You can calculate for yourself from well-established physics how far those rockets could go in the claimed orbital configuration.

The Asian guy, and the black guy are supposedly twins of the astronauts.

Since when? We certainly have the ability, but it's more a question of what to do when you're there. The government won't spare funding for just a quick pop on and off, for shits and giggles with our current debts. No point in going unless you can make some strides towards colonization, but the cost of such an endeavor would bankrupt most countries and even then colonization of a barren satellite doesn't accomplish much, besides maybe a springboard to go further.

So, we continue to research more efficient means until it's worth the effort.

lul wuty

who fucking cares if humans landed on the moon or not, its just a big fucking rock

All you really have to do to verify the moon landing is look up. All through the sky you can see the satellites, both active and noncommissioned spinning away. The last people who saw skies without manmade elements out there are reaching middle age. Look up and you can see the space station with naked unimpaired eyes. It's there, about as bright as Jupiter. There are about five thousand others up there to see, and with the right aids the landing site is there to see on the surface of the moon. Many third party people saw the moon landing, many took movies, audio recordings and photographs.

Besides, if it was fake, soviets would say something, but they didn't. All conspiracy theories have been debunked.

goverment hired steven spielberg to direct the moon landing, of course being the tenacious asshole that he is, instead of a set thats already built for him he chose to waste more taxpayer money and film it on location instead

there's a mirror on the moon they put there during one of the landings

anyone can shoot a laser at it and confirm for themselves that the laser gets reflected back

Good try user. Got any proofs to back up your claim?

Here's one picture from moonwalking.

How do you morons explain the laser reflectors they left up there then?

Red pill apparently makes you gullible as fuck.

ain't no cats on the moon

You're a big satellite

for USSR

There is a huge conspiracy and cover-up about the nine dead men left on the Moon.

How can you be so sure?

ONLY nine? You are misinformed, my friend

potato

I'm not counting Greys as men.

I'm not counting gays as men.

I once landed on the moon fgt it's not that hard

No its not

Hi uncle

Earth is flat.

The true redpill isn't believing everything is a lie, it's being skeptical of everything.

It wouldn't of had a clear shot.

Gay

Every technology required to launch a spacecraft and land a lunar module existed in the 1960's. The rest came down to software, which was a frontier at the time, yet relatively simple and purely procedural and mathematical.

I'm not saying they for sure actually landed on the moon, but they for sure had the technology required to do it.

You were making sense until you crapped out this statement.
I think you simply don't know what a conspiracy is. I think the word is synonymous with "theory based on being far-fetched" in your head.

There are some pretty high res pictures of those mang, I mean theyre not some 4k 5000 MP quality you niggers demand but its pretty much the best quality they had back then. Dont forget the quality deterioration from radiaton and the terrible ISO and just bad photography skills from the astronauts that play a part too in how good the images look
Source: Film Major, had to learn a bunch of shit about photography and cinematography in different environments
Im not saying the first moon landing was 100% real (although I do think so) But we have definitely been on the moon once, without a doubt

Fucking hell it copied the same image 3 times gimme a sec

Also bad image quality doesn't really prove anything

Stephen Speilberg shot those photos… everyone knows that

If he did the image quality would be better dont you think?

With a powerful enough telescope and the right time of the year you can see many of the lunar landing sites and the objects left behind with your own eye

skyandtelescope.com/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

Why haven't we ever seen the back side?

Hmmmmm??? What are the odds it's perfectly aligned with the rotation of the earth. And has been for thousands of years. ??

Due to the rather quirky nature of Earth the moon is very close to our planet. If it was a normal distance like other moons on other planets it would be impossible to get to. Astronauts would get a lethal dose of radiation just trying to get there.

Pluto is the only other planet where its moon is very close…I mean VERY close.

The Soviet moon lander. It only held 1 cosmonaut, and it never flew because the N-1 never was successful.

Two things that you have to keep in mind:
1) With 1960s technology it was cheaper to send men to the moon than to fake it realistically enough that the Soviets wouldn't call bullshit. Because the Russians would have loved any reason to smear shit all over America's face.
2) What we did was so incredibly dangerous that NASA has never had the balls to try anything of the sort again.