Is this actually legal in Canada? Is it a meaningless threat or can this type of thing be passed?

Is this actually legal in Canada? Is it a meaningless threat or can this type of thing be passed?

Vid is about new law in Canada that can send you to jail for saying anything anti tranny or faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/
youtu.be/edwNpYmgrvE?t=9m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh Canada…….

Leftist faggots aren't going to like all these censorship laws when the shoe is on the other foot…

I'm sure Trudeau has reeaaaallllly strong beliefs about all the laws he will pass

Canada Yes

Comments disabled. Why this not suprise me?

Fucking kikes.

Here's a big webm for you.

This is the future you Canadacucks chose. You elected an SJW authoritarian, and he immediately brings the boot down on your neck. This law will also be used to imprison anyone who says anything "misogynist" because that's obviously in the scope of this vague as "gender expression."

If you didn't want this, you should have had the balls to break off from the UK like the US did and create an actual constitution, but no you're all cucks.

Funny thing about how canadian laws are made is that sometimes what the fuckers in Ottawa vote to pass into law gets dismantled eventually by the supreme court. This may or may not be applicable in that case, after all there have been precedents set by "Islamophobia" and "homophobia" cases where it was deemed constitutional.

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

w
e
w

Canada does not have free speech. This can happen, and probably will.

When will they ever learn?

Don't worry. Let the Canadians fuck themselves up, while the right-wing Canadians will migrate over to America, same with Europeans right-wingers and we'll make America even better. As Christopher Cantwell has mentioned in his show a few times

meanwhile in america

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

What if I don't know how to pronounce their shitty pronouns they made up?

I wish i could do so but no can do, can't cross the line because I have a record. Only thing left for me to do is hide innawoods far in the north and hope the thought police don't get to me.

Solution: I won't talk to trannies. I will ignore then and pretend they don't exist until they leave.

Well, best of luck to you then.

What would constitute anti-tranny "hate speech"?

How about stating that it's impossible to change one's sex/gender? Is that illegal now?

Here's the thing with Government. They don't give a shit. They will NOT change your gender just because you "Physically" changed your gender, your biological gender is still gonna remain the same and that cannot be changed. It will be in the DNA, the System and stuff.

These trannies that burn their birth certificate in "Protest" are just pure idiotic, once they pick up another, they'll see it never changed and will learn the harsh truth (maybe(?))

As a Trump supporter I never thought I'd say this, but sneak over the border

Whatever. Talk all the shit you want and when they come to arrest you, tell 'em you're Muslim

Bump

The attorney general has to approve these cases personally. So stay out of Ontario, essentially.

News like this has just become so frustrating and distressing that I'm weighing my options here, and just not giving a fuck seems the most appealing to me. Just leave me alone to muh wageslavery and vidya and moderate alcoholism. I am so very tired of this world. Just leave me be. I'm done.

wad da fug :DDD

No, I didn't. I saw one option who wanted to bring in millions of shitskins (Trudeau) and one option who also wanted to bring in millions of shitskins (Harper) and realized it didn't matter who won, Canada gets browned either way. So I didn't vote.

Protip: Canada is actually friendly fascism. We are also very good at passive- agressiveness. This shit Weedman is doing is just window dressing, trust me.

See how his dad reacted to CIA-backed terrorists:

time to covertly treat transgenders like absolute shit.

These laws are always written in such a way to exclude that possibility.

As someone who lives in Ontario. I can agree, stay out of Ontario. But if you come to Ontario, just remember: You can blame all of the fucked up shit on Toronto and Ottawa since they basically vote for the entire province. Those of us who are in the rural areas(really anywhere outside of toronto), are simply fucked. The only upside is if you have a good MPP shit occasionally gets done.

Anyway, keep in mind that they have to prove under existing hate speech laws. The requirement to prove is actually very high, you have to actually incite for it to even have a chance in court.

My nephews school had a cross dressing and gender bending day the other week. This needs to stop.

I would never move to the US, it's just like Canada with its minorities and even worse with the amount of niggers you have.

Fuck off. There are no hate speech laws here, and you can own guns much more easily.

Ok bud. Implying that the massive flow of muslim migrants you have is better. Get fucked, Canuck.

It's already real for religion or race, they're just expanding it to faggots.

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU NIGGERS DOWNVOTING? THIS THING ALREADY HAS 20 FAGGOTVOTES!

Why hasn't Turdeau been beheaded in public yet for elbow-raping that cunt the other day?

I am pretty sure the catholicuck uploaders don't support trannies.

darm these jackasses!

youtu.be/edwNpYmgrvE?t=9m50s