Tfw I am the only one here

I had to do some soul searching for a while. I finnaly accepted trump will be president. b

BUT.. NOT MY PRESIDENT!!

He's still not my president, not in my mind at least.

are you american?
starting Friday he is your president and there's nothing you can do about it

Just because its your headcanon doesn't make it real.

fuck america. trumps ultra nationalism is gunna get us all killed!!!

Why do you shitpost so much?

racist
misogynist
bigot
homophone
hates anime
LITERALLY BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT LIVE ON TV
IS A FUCKING FACIST
Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:
HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE
JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES
THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

You forgot to mention that Trum- I mean, Drumpf is a
FUCKING WHITE MALE
LITERALLY HITLER
AND IS FUCKING KIDDING ME
HE WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON

Notice how the poledditor is only capable of "communicating" with shifty little memes? They are really that sense! It's fucking pathetic! Grow up reddipol!

Trump should create his own TV network

I thought he was planning to already.

if he lost
but now who knows 8 years down the road

Why don't you cucks move to Canada already?

This word is dead

sudocuck just because I don't post for one or two days doesn't mean my communism ran out.
Also, you should calm down with that paranoia, you'll make the porkies at Holla Forums jealous.

Good, we need to get rid of niggers, gooks and spics
Good, whores need to be put in their place
Whats wrong with being a bigot?
Good, faggs need to be executed according to G-ds law
Good, anime is for faggs and weebs
Good, whores need to fear again
How this is bad?
Maybe because all things you listed are positive?

no one is dumb enough to like trump, its a meme

So you were too retarded to realize hillary actually wanted to first strike Russian airbase and blew nuclear top secret info in live TV in front of millions? And being a kingpin with Pizzagate connections?

Have you considered suicide?

why do you keep bringing up hillary? she lost, let it go

Still using the race card even though it doesn't works anymore. Your ilk will never learn.

Because she was the alternative, you know since she rigged the primary.

Nigga, honestly, are you retarded or uninformed? This is fucking Holla Forums. We saw how fucked up hillary was. Bitch didn't have experience, she had a rap sheet, and here we see you faggots ignore it and bitch about Trump like he was dangerous. Clearly ignoring the cartel boss next to him.

just stop m8.

I find it really sad that after fighting to save europe from the nazis we literally put hitler in power here in america. its like you people have no knowledge of history.

0/10 try a bit harder, you're getting there

Try live TV debate and Wikipedia dumbass.

Better than you leftists and your anti-American shitfest.

the truth hurts doesnt it u nazi turd?

Nah man you did'nt listen, you tried LESS hard there. We're going for MORE hard. Try harder this time. See how you can do.

Oh look someone is pretending to be me. Cute.

only retards take the le nazi meme seriously, everyone knows they were horrible murderers of innocents.

In war every side is horrible murderers of innocents.

Anonymous is the default name, retard.

Actually it's TruthSeeker

The default name is TruthSeeker?
Have I been unconsciously changing my name this entire time?

I'm so frigging tired of Nazis spamming this board with their Drumpf fellatio. We elected a literal Russian agent into the White House! Democracy is dead! What happened to love and tolerance preached by all of our superheroes in Hollywood and the characters they play on the big screen? I'm a white, straight male so they won't come after me, but I'm deeply afraid for all my LBGTQ+ and POC friends. They come to me with tears in their eyes each night telling me how they were harassed on the road to work by redneck white trash. This isn't the America I grew up in!

KILLROY'D

except in the second world war 2 only the axis murdered innocents, the allies saved people.

What the fuck? Do the kikes actually sell Jew ashes?

Nice bait fam.

Yes.

trump voters are this retarded

Oh, yes, all those japs were all awful people, including the children that died due to radiation, or the civilian targets in tokyo firebombed to hell and back.
Grow a spine, that's what total war means. They're not morally in the wrong for having done that.

They're kikes.

NAO, i allow you to die and suck my dick

Which board? Speaking of pointless shit Dr McNinja webcomic is pretty much over.

Are Trump supporters the new SJWs? Putting their fingers in their ears whenever they hear anything negative. Turning a blind eye to him while getting triggered over everything the opposition says.

They are the shillary cronies
IM WITH HIM

No, since Trump supporters didn't get affirmative consent laws passed.

When ever you niggerdick lovers draw this false equivalence you always forget the fact that SJWs actually did horrible shit.

If there's one thing I don't like about him it's the orange shit. Looks terrible as fuck tbh.

I dunno, I like his golden artificial look. It's almost like he mocks American excess just by existing. Unfortunately the media exaggerates it and he only looked truly golden a couple of times.

Please god no, fuck off we're full

>>>/reddit/

That's the gist of it. They're too blind to see they've become everything they hated in the left.

SAD!