First time posting but I figured this was important enough to share here as well

First time posting but I figured this was important enough to share here as well.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

This is important and everyone needs to see it!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/prime-ministers-listen-too-much-to-voters-complains-eus-juncker/
archive.is/NuphN
youtube.com/watch?v=FtgDjJvDRc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In America the states are seen as subordinate to the Federal government.

That is what they are doing to the EU. They want to turn what used to be Nations that had their own individual culture into one giant Federal States of Europe.

Don't let them or you'll not only lose your individual national identity, you'll also lose the European one. Once you've demoralized a population the next step is to replace them with immigrants.

it's not the first time he says something like that

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/05/prime-ministers-listen-too-much-to-voters-complains-eus-juncker/

tfw kikes blow cover and boost EU demise.

No but it seems the first time they've overtly threatened to use Economic sanctions in order to topple a Government or prevent voters from voting for a particular party.

If they no longer fear saying this in public then we must be reaching the end game.

They got away with it so much during the banking collapse, telling countries they would be kicked out of the EU if they didn't give money to German/French banks, that they think they are invulnerable.

ABSOLUTELY ROPE-WORTHY

Bump for actual relevant thread

They already begun that. turkroaches "stopped" the flow of rapefugees to get membership. once that happens turkroaches are going to emigrate as a massive rate and they'll have no incentive to keep the rest of the unwashed masses in check.
the EU needs to fall. other nations have already said they'll leave if the Brexit happens.

That’s why Brexit won’t be happening. Anyone who thinks the vote has any chance is deluding himself. The only way to save Airstrip One from the EU is to grab baseball bats (lol no guns faggots) and kill people.

Brexit won't happen user, if they have no problem blocking 'far-right' parties from achieving power, do you really think they'll allow Brexit to happen?

It's been rigged from the start. We have to start doing something about this now, and the only way to begin is by spreading this news as far as possible.

This user's got the idea, Brexit won't happen because every major party in the UK is run by the same Marxist shills as those who run the EU.

They'll rig the votes directly if they have to, same as they did in Austria.

This is worse though. In the US states are still allowed to institute conservative governments. The US only punishes single issues by withholding funds, like speed limit/highway funds, etc.

There's nothing stopping a US state from going full right-wing if that's what the voters want.

Unfortunately you're right. The EU is planning nothing short of Economic blackmail to return the results they want in Elections throughout Europe. I don't remember the US Government ever trying that, openly at least.

It goes to show that this EU they're planning will not care about Federalisation, but focus on Centralisation with very limited power in its 'states'. Should have expected as much from Marxists.

Bump so more people can see this!

As always, no matter how hard we resist them, no matter how hard we hit back, the kikes will always be their own worst enemy. Let them go ahead and do this, they're just killing themselves quicker and in the open, rather than continuing the charade of being good guys while trying to slowly kill us off in secret (and failing miserably given enough time, considering the piss-poor rate of loss plus how fast we're waking up in response). If they want to tie the nooses themselves, sign confessions for every wrongdoing since time immemorial and then jump up and down while demanding we kick the stools out from under them already, I'm all for it.

Bump for exposure.

Make sure to use archive.is when sharing links, OP.
archive.is/NuphN

There is no need for debate. Rabbi knows all.

Can someone explain what's the deal with the "European Commission"?

I know that Manuel Barroso inherited virtually unlimited power due to the Lisbon treaty, and that Jean-Claude Junker is following the set path.

Some questions I'm looking to hear answered:

What does the Commission actually do?
What's its power over the European Parliament?
Which is higher, the President of the said parliament or the President of the commission?

I'll do further research into the subject tonight.

I mean it's not like the guy in Austria just yesterday suddenly lost due to mysterious prevotes, releasing this statement today sure doesn't make it seem like you've been doing some rigging :^)

These fucking people don't need to be hanged. They need to be humiliated and tortured in public for days, something akin to a crucifixion.

Thanks mate, will make sure to do so in the future!

I don't have all the answers, but I do have a few

The EU Parliament is pretend democracy. They have no ability to repeal, create or propose laws.

Brexit: The Movie, despite being some serious shilling for the free market covers it

youtube.com/watch?v=FtgDjJvDRc8

Why are fascists called "far right"? Hitler was center-left.

Juncker is an impotent sponge sucking up EU tax money as is his entire commission. Plus the visegrad countries are in a pact with eachother to veto any sanctions against any of them, so Juncker would have to completely demolish even the pretense of a democratic EU before any sanctions could pass.

And a majority vote on an issue as serious as sanctions would cause most of the easterners to leave.

The reality of Economic Sanctions is not the issue.

Take a look at the Brexit Referendum and how the threat of Economic destruction is swaying the votes of normal people.

People make decisions based on the information available. Unfortunately most people get their information from news sources funded by the EU and the British government both of which are pro-EU.