I think that I may of found a way to hide your Trafic from your ISP

Is there a way to access web pages so that when you leave the page it 404s the link automatically so you can't access the content through the same address?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOCSIS
proximize.me
fruskies.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the content will have to go through your ISP anyway, hiding the address doesn't help.

Is there a way to do it on a IP level?

If you wish to hide your traffic from your ISP consider encrypting it. Get a VPN service and only use sites trough HTTPS.

Holy fuck nigger, you can't even figure out the right first-grader homophones to use. Go the fuck back to reddit.

Is there a way to make my traffic appear to be from a neighbor? (cable internet, hard mode they don't have wifi)

No.

Aren't we all sharing the same trunk? Like a party line phone. How does the cable provider know who is who. I'm sure the cable modem tells the back end what its mac address is or some shit but I don't see why that cant be spoofed.

Because your service provider can see when and what goes trough a subscriber line physically assigned to you.

Wikipedia says its all one fat pipe back to the central office. Except what my modem stamps on my packets its all going in the same pipe not individual lines like dsl.

Looks to me like not only should I be able to spoof my neighbors but probably could do it to half the town, I should also be able to spy on them.

Pardon, didnt see 'cable'
You have a unique identifier and propably a digital signature on your device that is used to authenticate your service, you cannot spoof someone elses identity because maths dont allow that

Getting to the meat of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOCSIS

Provide cable service operators with service protection (i.e. prevent unauthorized modems and users from gaining access to the network's RF MAC services)
BPI/SEC is intended to prevent cable users from listening to each other. It does this by encrypting data flows between the CMTS and the cable modem. BPI and BPI+ use 56-bit DES encryption, while SEC adds support for 128-bit AES. All versions provide for periodic key refreshes (at a period configured by the network operator) in order to increase the level of protection.

kek

Propably the original one, like the text says later on aes-128 support was added

You'd be surprised how retarded many of these companies are.

An Australian ISP was caught following each link a user went in to. A user on whirlpool reported findings that a Telstra IP was going to his website seconds after he did. Eventually they confessed and blamed it on some test or some shit.

Break in and runa cat 6 cable underground to your house and start downloading enough cp to last 1000000 years.

Hack their router, home server, or any other device with ports exposed to the public internet to install a VPN program, or send a phishing email to run it off their personal computer.

Yes, if you're the ISP. They could simply not keep logs.

But since you're not the ISP it's impossible.

A lot of proxy sites such as proximize.me and fruskies.com will scramble URLs and dead them if accessed by a different browser or after 15-30 mins.. Other then that try TOR or a VPN, nether of which work the same way but, are quite powerful.

ISP could just record everything you see

-tor
-vpn
-i2p

What did they mean by this?

Inform yourself about possible flaws in ISP-hardware. Surprisingly often, there are old boxes/modems still not patched and vulnerable. I was impressed on the number of cable modems which are vulnerable to password guessing (default derivation off hardware was found out) in my area.

This is your average Holla Forums poster folks.