You will never be this happy, Holla Forums. How does that make you feel?

You will never be this happy, Holla Forums. How does that make you feel?

lose weight

when was the last time you _____were hugged Holla Forums?

Yeah, I feel bad, sure. But… So what?

I'm actually pretty numb to the sadness and anger now, so I'm good, thanks.

Relying on another person for happiness is outsources your sense of self-worth.

Meanwhile, I'm reliant on nobody but myself. I give myself love. I have plushies to hug. I am the beast I worship

So no, OP, I may never have a girlfriend, but I don't need one, as the feelings are the same and they will always come, without the upkeep of having a whore.

Pic related. You'll never find these QTs IRL. And yet I have discovered them, and they make me feel happy, and this is what I will always have.

I literally cannot remember my last hug.

Trips and I'll suck your dick

Hugs for everyone in the thread.

Aww, thanks, bb.

As far as I can remember, I've never been hugged by anyone other than close family. Girls almost always go for hugs, but I kind of force the handshake. I don't like having my body touched in general.

Oh I did that when I wasn't doing so well a while ago

November 18th 2015

within last month

today

Pretty comfy right now fam. Took 6 mg of Xanax.

Life is going well. Just remember friendos; bad times don't last, bad guys do.

Bad times do last. Sometimes one's life is nothing but one event after another that prevents happiness

>tfw even Breddit abandoned us left us alone with jim
god I wish we could turn back time to 2014

joke's on you

wew lad 69 checked

Why isn't it your turn to be happy?

But you're fucking wrong

looks like a beat girl, mate.

Women eh? Be like Elliott Rodger and kill yourself over them. Or this one specifically.

You can't stop me from being as happy as I like, faggot.
captcha: idsntr

Find the one and only girl you've ever loved on Facebook and send her a dick pic. Happiness.

could be worse. I am for example so fucked up I can't even imagine a girl loving me. Not because they don't love me, I had a bunch of gf's in my life, but because my parents never showed me any love. I don't feel any love for anyone. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be loved or to love someone.

HAHA, OPs a Faggot, wait til' the bill comes in the mail…

bill?

i have two ex wife's……welcome to the jungle faggot

Fear not

Meh, love is fleeting anyways. Even if you get to feel like that for a while it's only going to get replaced with either heartbreak and worries or a feeling of plainness and boredom.

Makes me feel like shit.
I'll never be "happy" enough to have to be dependent on another person, it feels so awful being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

I hate having money in my wallet I can spend without having to reserve something for birthday gifts, anniversaries, (bi)weekly/monthly dates and presents, Christmas gifts and so on.
I need to have some dates to remember and a moral busybody to slap me over the neck in case I forget the 2 years and 5 months anniversary which is also the 1 year anniversary of her best friend.

I hate not being forced into a movie theater to watch a shitty movie like "My silent sad sister from Ireland Part two now with more dark clouds".

I absolutely abhor being able to fuck whom I want and not have to ask my SO if she'd be okay with a decision. I absolutely fucking hate this limitless freedom.
I hate having choices and being able to let loose at a party or just pulling random chicks home for a single fuck and then never seeing them again. The simplicity of this lifestyle carves right into my very soul.

When I had a girlfriend, my biggest joy was never being able to spend time with friends or just be alone. Now that I think about it, I actually miss my ex's crook of a mother who abused everyone she got into contact with. I miss spending time with her family and having to pretend to like or care about these people whom I knew only because I was plowing their daughter.

I used to shape-up and shower every day despite still smelling like I had just showered, trimming my beard and washing clothes constantly because I liked superfluous work in order to let her have something to show off to her friends and family as if I was nothing more but a utility, a money-dispensing trophy - oh wait

Whatever happened to having to change yourself ever so slightly to live up to other people's expectations?

I hate the absence of compromise and discussion over what we should do.

I'll kill myself if I don't get to live in a 2-room apartment with a giant loan where I'm not in charge of the rolls.
Having space in my drawers, lockers, on my shelves and in the house at large just reminds me of my own gloomingly solemn solitude.

Also, why is it that it's seen as weird that I just stand in my hallway and stare out of the window pretending to wait for someone else to get ready to go? I want someone who's willing to put on make-up for hours so that I can just wait for them, that'd be a dream come true.

Fuck being single.

nice pasta

Pasta?
Nigger, I just wrote it myself.

Normalfaggots dont have feelings, thus your point is incorrect

well what the fuck kind of trash are you "dating" then. been fucking around since I was like 14, am 22 now and currently in a relationship of over 4 years and not once was I dragged to a movie that I didnt like or have I spend more money on her than she on me.

don't hang with fake cunts but chill with good chicks. yes they are rare I will admit that

How about not jumping out of a plane?

If you were told that it's rare that a parachute actually deploys, you'd have to be suicidal to jump, but when I tell you that 2/3 marriages end in divorce and 60% of all people have or will cheat on their partners, it's just about trying and trying and trying, despite all of the things just listed, and more like the possibility of ending up in a failing marriage with alimony and child support to pay.

Rise above, focus on science.

My history with women has left me pretty emotionally crippled, but I am happier than I have been since I was a child so I'm not bitchin'. Don't be too sad foreveralones, you aren't missing much.

why are you talking about marriage already you stupid dope. Im talking about having a fixed girl to chill with, fuck with and have around you.

also, nice bill burr references there

Have you ever thought to yourself: "When will it be MY time? Where's my portion of happiness?"

Same boat as you bro
I will die alone

Have you ever asked yourself "What if this is as good as it gets?"

Christmas will be here soon, and you're just not ready for it.

Makes me feel good not to be a fucking wannabe normalfag like you OP.

wat

It never loaded.

I just received a fairly large insurance settlement for a car accident injury that happened 2 years ago. To put that into context I was really broke beefore. I don't really feel much happier. I won't bee happy until I change things in my life. Pic unrelated.

I have a gf and all that comes with, I don't feel much different. You just get to fuck on the regular and always have someone you can talk to.
Also boobs.

I was happy once, for a couple months back in high school

She seemed so perfect, and I thought even if I broke up with her I could still probably find another girl. That's definitely not the case. Even 4 years after breaking up with her I still can't get a gf. I've haven't beeen anywhere near as happy since those couple months. I had a taste of the amazing life of beeing a happy normie, but now I can't get back to it. I feel I'm forever trapped in this shithole of a life.

Romantic love is a capitalist plot to keep the revolutionaries down.

The guy looks like an effeminate little dudebro fag. Kill yourself, your bait thread is shitty OP.

Dubs checked

What a tragedy it is to only find happiness in life in sucking at the teats of the vile subhuman slime that is contemporary woman. If I were you I'd probably kill myself in shame

i already was.

but i dont wnt this back.

its an illusion.

You will never see your GF give you a cumstained smile

I've had my moments.

I got to take my dad off life support when I was in college. Fun!

She will never submit to your charms

Give me your money and I will teach you happiness

I have buried both my parents

They were not dead

I dated a girl like this. I thought I would bee a fedora tipping gentleman to her and she would see what a nice guy I was and we would live happily ever after. Come to find out, she was groomed her whole life to bee used by men. She just wanted guys to use her. If I knew then what I know now, I would have just taken her clothes off and enjoyed her while it lasted.