What brand of dryer sheets does Holla Forums use to keep their mouse, keyboard, and other gear clean?

youtube.com/embed/OSDcjuk236k

What brand of dryer sheets does Holla Forums use to keep their mouse, keyboard, and other gear clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg
youtube.com/embed/FlI8EE7Yukg
youtube.com/watch?v=WdLbUHdKTJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=z3zSdApv4Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=g9B60dqDAho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss him so much bros

He's still around, he just moved to DailyMotion since he is protesting YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=olDX_GcycEg

His best, by far.

It's good to know that this autist became a game developer rather than just sit and play video games all day like other autists do. I wonder if he will ever finish platform masters

Did they deny him shekels from the partner program? What a cuckold.
Oh, he's the embodiment of autism, why didn't you say so?

Poster child for birth control.

Someone should turn this into a computer game.

youtube.com/embed/FlI8EE7Yukg

he will never finish it(that's his plan to work on it his whole life) but he will release it at some point.

he never posts good content there though. his only good stuff is on goybook.

No, he's protesting youtube because of the google+ thing that happened. As far as I know, he's the only person to actually continue with the youtube boycott everyone was talking about ages ago.

There is no way one person could work on 1 game for so damn long. Hasn't it been 7 years now that he has been working on it?

wait a minute, I've never seen this guy on youtube but I recognize this name. some sperg website in the 90s or something?

kirkland

reminder that cave story took 10 years and "bob's game" has been announced for 8 with no set release in sight.

Reminder that "cave story" was a gay as fuck indie pixelshit game that started the trend of faggy indie pixelshit "games".

never said it wasn't, just that it took a longer time to complete than platform masters will.
I expect he will release nearly silently and update it obsessively.

Normalfags pls go

Normie get out.

reddit pls go

Ulili is literally making the game for himself though, so honestly I don't really think he cares how long it takes.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=WdLbUHdKTJ4
I'm proud to call myself one of the world's foremost Ulillillia experts. I even used to speak with him quite a bit on NSAbook when I stupid enough to think that I could use it without leaking person information. He's one of the treasures of the human race, the last pure soul.

It has no end goal other than to be Uli's perfect OCD platformer where he can run fast and jump high without limits.
Every background has like 100 layers of parallax scrolling and includes details like cars driving around according to the road rules, traffic lights changing, and advertising on billboards and stalls. Often this is way out in the distance and cannot actually be seen in-game at the locked resolution of 1024x768. There are tens of thousands of unique trees in the game thanks to some batch scripts linking a few programs that generated trees with varying parameters for different species and converted them into PNGs. However, he still places them in the levels by hand. He had started generating the trees by hand too, but luckily sought out automation.
However, despite what you may think, Uli actually hates programming, there have been long periods of no progress because of this, such as the time he couldn't get cable TV at his sister's home and thus had nothing to distract him from the monotony of programming. From the handful of times he's posted screenshots of his code, it looks like all logic is handled in gigantic if-else pyramids, so I'm not surprised that he finds it boring.

The best part is that he almost passes the Turing test and makes a completely normal order, but then tells the guy that it's off time for pizza.
youtube.com/watch?v=z3zSdApv4Nw

Is this really his sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=g9B60dqDAho
Dust off

Nah, of course it's not, Uli has zero interest in sex. The closest he gets are wet dreams which he wishes would stop and describes with clinical dispassion.

His accent is pretty typical of where he lives in the Midwest, from what I understand. It's just the manner of speech which sets him apart.

What if bubsy was female and made videos about the correct ratios of ingredients to use in hamburger helper?

Actual reddit

Hope rides alone

someone please post the picture of uli's ass and gigantic balls

pixels are fine. just not indie pixels. i hope you dont play play 3dpd

N O T T E C H N O LO G Y
O O
T T

T T
E E
C C
H H
N N