Shitfuckfaert

user, I am the granter of wishes. This power comes with conditions. Not to me, but to you.

Tell me, Holla Forums. What is your wish?

inb4 baskin robbin

I wish I had a friend like you.

Ah ha ha ah. Forgot the second part. You sound nice kid, what would you do with a friend like me?

I wish I was happy. I'd like to use my happiness to make other people happy, too.

hot sweaty anal sex

Well sense I can't wish to be omnipotent, I wish for $50,000,000, and I would live the rest of my life as a NEET.

Sucks to suck, bitch. Cry into your waifu pillow, this threads for winners.

Granted. Lube up, I'm going to ride you like a Thunderbird

Go to the government, with a comment like that you're sure to have a disability and are eligible for neetbux!

Your sweat is my lube…

I wish I was Hitler

Whatever you want, kid!

Read the OP, you colour blind puke eating mongrel!

I wish to be put back into times of Ancient Greece. Make me a Spartan.

Because, I'm a beta duck and I want to experience a true alpha life. Live and die by sword and spear.

Nope, I am able to work, I just don't want to.

since a genie like yourself exists magick must exist as well
I wish to became the most powerful magi the world has ever know.
I'm gonna go all god emperor on earth and then the galaxy

You'll wake up with a mystic sword and mohawk hat! Figure it out!

Here's some tits, a youtube and 100k subscribers! Congrats Gobbilynne, you're a star!

I said human! Do I look human to you, nigger?! Of course not!

You turned me into a girl and give me a YouTube channel?

you never stated what you are
and magi are human, ergo they are within the realm of human potential

No fuck you youre not my mom

Mostly girl! Enjoy the neet life, sweetie!

If I wanted that kind of logic, I'd teleport to the Sanders reddit!

No, thank god! I have the ability to see into the future, saw your post and wished myself sterile long ago!

Mohawk hat and mystic sword, eh? What are my surroundings? If I am in the forests, search for a trail leading to Spartan Lands! I thank you for this wish, Genie.

fine, I wish I had a second dick

I need $7,000
I'd use it to pay off a judgment against me for an auto accident I was somehow found at fault for despite there being no actual investigation of what happened. I need to pay it off so my drivers license will stop being constantly in jeopardy so I can advance in my career and stop working this boring dead end job.
They only two question that was ever asked about it
We had an accident
The speed limit

That was the total investigation

You are in a fertile forest with clear streams and abundant wildlife! May the blood run freely from your blade!

Open up, here it comes!

Too bad I can't grant my own wishes, or you'd blogpost in hell!

Honestly it just feels good to get out and do some good for the world.

Im already there

I can… I can grant my own wishes?

What should I wish for? All these years and never thought about it.

How about being like me? Free to do what I want!

I've never been free. None of us truly are free from the necessary illusion of our limited capacity to understand.

I've got it! I'm going to uncircumsize Aladdin, fill his cock skin with smegma, and take Jasmin on the rebound while anally stimulating her with this electric toothbrush!

BARBARIC, BUT KEEN. DO IT, MY FRIEND!

…damn

Your skills will come in handy! After Aladdin and I remove the jewish menace, there will be glorious upheaval and transition! Walk with pride and honour those that fall behind!

I WISH I WAS A FUCKING SPACE MARINE

As a SPESS MEHREEN, I would make sure ALL of the Forces of Chaos die before my presence in the name of the Emperor.

Genie's busy and got drunk! Sure someone will be with you shortly! If you're disappointed, remember I did Patch Adams!