IDEA: Buy property, build White community

I'm sure you haven't missed the colossal failures /greenland/, /namibia/ and that pacific island thing have turned out to be.
The reason these projects failed was, so I believe, that the objective to settle in such far away lands was just not realistic for normal Holla Forumsacks.

The idea with which I come to you today offers what I see as a solution to this problem: To buy a property, somewhere in Europe or America, on which to settle and build a community where Whites can be safe from multicultural extinction. We would have a place for us to work, live, be together, and further increase our influence since we're obviously on the winning side now and any normal person knows owning land = power.

I know we can get together enough money to buy a decent plot of land. Since we're not niggers we don't have to occupy some rotten building. We could, after a while, have multiple of these 'settlements' for Holla Forumsacks.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

projectnovaeuropa.com/
amazon.com/Nova-Europa-European-Survival-Darkening/dp/1291263608
seminarhauspartner.de/ferienhof-kukuk-seminarhaus-dabel-hsnr438.html
landwatch.com/Hancock-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/25008724
landwatch.com/Somerset-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/318052353
patelmonopoly.blogspot.com/p/who-are-patels_18.html
articles.latimes.com/1993-08-08/news/mn-21747_1_kingston-family
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4ktnh5/military_exercise_last_night_in_indianapoliswtf/
rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59199371.html
rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58881527.html
innawood.org/
twitter.com/search?q=#OraniaMustFall
poal.me/gkvd3u
projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5NO32ahB0
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&limitstart=60
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1306:5-the-republics-of-the-transvaal-and-free-state&catid=120:boerestaat-by-robert-van-tonder&Itemid=187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This right here is the property I had in mind at first:
It's a rural plot of land of roughly 4 and a half acres. It directly borders a lake filled to the brim with fish.
There are two houses that can house about 50 people, and the owners have tried to sell this thing for like 30 years, so I think we'll get a good price. I'm not shilling for them or anything, and one of the houses is in a bit of a rough condition, but I'm convinced we can get it to work.
Right next to the place lives a hasguns farmer who would definitely help us out with what we need (also a guy we could work for).
The location is a very rural part of northern Germany.

Pic related, location.

Utopias don't work, it's impossible. You're not the first person with this idea and you probably won't be the last, but it's never succeeded since the dawn of mankind and it never will

Original idea, do not steal.

Seriously though we've been over this a lot. The best place we found was Alaska. It's a noble cause, but ultimately it means some anons giving up their homelands for a chance at forming a safe haven for themselves. But what about your kith and kin? It's just escapism. Fix your own lands, don't relinquish them.

meh, reminds me of rednecks here in georgia.

Our problem is not logistics it never has been. The problem is the psychological vice the Jew has on most of our kin. I like the idea but the Noses will shut it down sooner or later. Best case scenario it's just delaying some suffering.

Remember jonestown?

That's why we want a place IN our homelands.

what if we had one in every country

Like the Amish

Kikes need to be wiped out first. Then the good goys. After that, the nigs and dune coons will be easy work. Until then, you'd be better off owning an island and having a few thousand nukes.

I refuse to believe our countries are that far gone yet. As long as we aren't breaking any laws they have no reason to seize our property.

Come to New Hampshire it's white, lots of guns, and some of the disillusioned former lolbertarians are turning into white nationalists. Just avoid Manchester the state's miscegenation capital.

hi

What's your suggestion? Africa?

This sounds good. Have you got a specific plot of land in mind?

the problem isn't logistics or shit like that. the problem is nobody is willing to make the first step

just need one guy with a property big enough and it will begin from there.

Most places in the north country are cheap. But rather than starting some intentional community I'd recommend just raising a large family of your own and network with the pure white gun-totin fams that already live there. Especially the former military (of which we have many)

4 acres?
You're kidding, right?

You see this is why Islam keeps winning. They're not looking to establish heaven on earth. They've already decided the world is hell and they're going to take out everyone who bothers them.

Maybe instead of running from it, hoping for some magical place where they can be ignored, white people should be focusing on finding ways to eliminate the threat at minimal risk to themselves.

Pining for heaven on earth will not save you because it's not a geographic locale that's the problem - it's the fact that YT has ceded the entire world to these creatures without a fight.

Instead of fearing them taking over, you should make them fear you taking over!

Kikes have taken over our homelands, haven't they?
By establishing independent communities like these we can slowly take them back.
We're not settling in Alaska or Africa or shit like that. We aren't running anywhere.
No one's saying it's "heaven on earth".

No.
The lake is yuge and there's forest and fields all around anyways.

Some of us don't have families, user.

It is why some of us just want to pack up and join a group of fellow Holla Forumsacks, make money and manipulate politics with what power we have.

Didn't that already happen? A bunch of white nationalists wanted to move to and buy up land in some tiny town in bumfuck nowhere and were given shit for it because they were "inciting hatred" or some bullshit. It was talked about last year on here.

Why not buy an island?

That was nigger-tier planning, but Craig did a Trump on the media showing how anyi-White it is.

This time it should be more discreet.

projectnovaeuropa.com/
amazon.com/Nova-Europa-European-Survival-Darkening/dp/1291263608

So it would be like Holla Forums, but irl?
Not sure if brilliant, or just wrong.
Pic related, polish girl.

just move to poland, I'm sure it would be 100x easier there.

is it just me or does this look like anders behring breivik's farmhouse?

I will be buying a plot of land in northern Arizona for chicken and goat farming.

Hasn't been easier for the rapefugees :^)

Yeah I know, we just have to avoid becoming a cult.

kek

That's the point, you get a Polish qt3.14 like Ross Scott of accursed farms did, move in with qt3.14 and try to get citizenship in glorious white republic of Poland. Have lots of white babies and do your part to save mankind.

implying that Holla Forums is not already a cult

No, you have to avoid any form of independence.
You have to avoid any purchases of weapons in bulk or anything that could be converted to automatic weaponry.
It doesn't matter that they were a cult.
People have the freedom to express their religion as they see fit as long as they are not hurting anyone else.
These people were murdered by the ATF.
Then one year later to the day, the false-flag, OKC bombing was conducted by Janet Reno/Merrick Garland to garner public support for the Federal government and pull attention from the hearings on the happenings at WACO.
It was so effective, 9/11 was planned.

But Poland is already as good as saved. Why put our efforts there?

We'd have access to a pretty good stash of weapons if we do actually go for .
The German police is pretty cucked and won't do anything without a shit ton of written orders, so we'll have our own rural "no-go zone", essentially.

Find a new planet for Germanic race instead.

You build an army and grow a nation, eventually that nation will need to branch out.

I'm not trying to grow ONE nation.
Holla Forums doesn't stand for Poland :^)

Why settle in an authoritarian leftist police state when Eastern Europe has far more fertile land for cheaper? There are entire fucking fields, houses, even villages almost empty because old people are dying and everyone else is either migrating to where work is or leaving the country.

Because we have to save Western Europe.

Well that's nice and all, but the fight against non-whites is not going to be won in this generation, it will be our grand-children's grand-children that win the fight when our white nation grows past it's bounds. In order to fight the shitskins you must first out breed them, you obtain living space soon after.

Why do you think Eastern Europe is shithole? even slavs don't want to live there.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. We've gained massive ground this year alone.

Indeed we have, but prepare for the counter attack, we need to sure up in preparation while still staying offensive.

Eventually we can be more overt but if we don't have patience then we could very well lose it all.

We have to win on all fronts, and that includes land ownership.

What I'm trying to say is be careful of spreading too thin, if you're spread too thin then you can be more easily subverted. Currently most of Europe is lost, and only a few things can turn it around: Poland and all other white first nations banding together against the globalist/multiculturalist scum, mass killings of globalist/multiculturalist scum, or a leader with more charisma than Hitler coming forth and uniting all whites in nations like Germany or Sweden.

Of course us owning a small plot of land isn't going to change the situation of Europe as a whole.
But I do believe that if we have a place to get together IRL we'll become an even stronger community. We won't be more easily subverted than we are now, since imposters and infiltrators can be identified and expulsed, unlike here.

As much as I'd like to LARP, I'll save that for another time. I am an apprentice level general contractor who is looking to learn more in things like construction carpentry, etc… At some point I will buy land if I can get the proper zoning for it, and live in a rural area (less farm, more forest).

Most feasible idea: buy apartment building somewhere, rent apartments out to other Holla Forumsacks, buy up nearby businesses, and repeat until you own a small neighborhood. Only problem is where the money will cover from. Would still be cheaper than buying an island or trying to colonize some African country.

I guess that's good for you, but no one's trying to larp.

Conservative ideals favor individualism

This 'community' you propose is little more than a hippie commune.

Every time you see a ranch, you are seeing your idea properly implemented

Then you're impossibly naive

Yeah, you see the problem with buying an apartment building is that it's a shit ton more expensive than buying a property and you'll be in the middle of some lefty infested city.
The property I mentioned is in a tiny village. Owning it, and getting maybe 50 people there would exert a considerable influence on that town, and neighboring ones by extension.

Hold the fuck up, why Northern Germany. There are far better place for this such as:

Schwarzwald if you want to be in Germany
We could even take over a small village in that region

Another suggestion would be Norway because you can literally form a small kind of community

I might be, but if something like really went down that'd be considered a major happening, and most normal people will shift to the Right even further. So it's a win either way, to be honest.

can you imagine living with people from Holla Forums?

everything you did, said, or suggested would be met with being called a shill

no thanks

Yes, the North is pretty flat, but that means more farm land.
As is the property mentioned. (Partially unexplored) forest all around.
Abundant in the area, also not really needed since there's a farmer right next door.
We're gonna have a yuuge lake surrounded by a thick forest, right next to our property.
This here is pretty much as rural as it gets.

Well lets set it up!!

I will sell everything to get away from this shithole!

Anyone have the shocking news feature on a village in Germany that was bought up by some white people, so they could live with other white people and maybe enjoy a little bit of safety and serenity? And of course you had the horrified reactions in man-on-the-street interviews, I think even people in tears. Someone disowning a family member over it.

Loathsome fucking stuff I thought I'd saved somewhere. Probably one of the many deleted YouTube videos in my oy vey playlist.

Yours to take.

Doesn't the part of germany on OP's map have a fuckton of deer in it ? I always see deer in this part of Germany

Found some more pics of the place.
Has one very easily blockable road leading to and from it, so it's pretty secure if you ask me.

It's got all kinds of wildlife.

Pretty bait posting this on here, no?

When are you looking to start? Every faggot so far has ignored my questions.

I'm looking at burgerland tbh more than Europe.

England here…

Better idea: we act like men and kick the shitskins and vipers out of our countries instead of running.

OP is right in his conception. But it is not enough that you buy property with like-minded people - the question is what you do with it.

It certainly must become a region with different set of laws. Since government (I suppose in Germany especially) will take measures against you once any of your positions are known, why then obey any of the laws and overregulations of production, possessions, taxes etc.?

It would be the best if it was a distinct way of life, as people in world of today yearn for simplicity and peace of mind. This could be heavily propagandized by the subjects, such as a timelapse of building a traditional house with natural materials.

The land itself does not cost much, but it is extremely costly to build on it (you will not get any permits once this is known in either case). So it's all in or nothing.

Dream vs reality

Any Perkelefags in here ?

What are the house prices in Finland ? It's practically one of the least cucked Nordic countries and Denmark has strange regulations on the ownership of property by foreigners. If the house prices for land in Finland are as low as in sweden might as well buy a large farm in the Finnish north and built some greenhouses

No, why?
I looked at your posts ITT and you haven't asked one so far.
I guess I'll start when I have enough money to get out of this place. But I reckon that'll be at least a year from now…

Until then, here's a link
seminarhauspartner.de/ferienhof-kukuk-seminarhaus-dabel-hsnr438.html
if no one finds a better spot and we'll end up buying this one.

reeee…

Because people lurk, user. Who is to say in 12 months time we don't get rished on cus muh rapist holocaust denier?

I asked a question in meadhall and on another thread, excuse me for confusing the two.

What about Utah, Montana, Colorado, Idaho, N and S Dakota?

It used to be a hotel/ youth hostel sort of thing ?

What about that place Putin was offering us Bongs?
Could that work?

You can still do it user, I believe in you.

MODS STICKY

Forgot to mention

Coincidence ?

Idea: stop shilling for your fucking cascadia “run away from your problems” bullshit.

do you even ruby ridge?

Yeah, AFAIK there used to be some summer camp for autists there or something, kek

This
I'm too poor to buy land but I'm willing to come help work the land and establish the First Church of Kek

Same here. Barely any family remaining and the ones I have I don't care about because they're race-mixing trash.

Can I come, o brother Holla Forumsack?

But we're already a hitler youth cult

Someone said something in a thread like this about Pitcairn, which has a population of around 50 people. Its about 2 square miles and the land is free to British citizens. Only problem is half of the island has been imprisoned for raping kids (they're all mixed race brown people) and the other half sees no issue with it. So yeah, not really an option without a a few good men willing to clear it out at some point.

And you're facing up to our problems?

I doubt it. Try leading the way to a fight back and those like me will follow you the whole way. If you are neither fighting, nor making a community, then stay out of it.

(heiled)

M8. I'm on the verge of just selling my shit and going to murica and begin life anew.

Sounds good, the child raping puts me off though. But it only takes a good few men to remove this scourge.

I do want to go to America, but I think the anons here want Europe…

You could just move to one of the Shetland and Orkney islands and take over one of the smaller isles with a large enough in-group, though I doubt those islands allow for good self-sustenance since trees are scarce and people used to live off fishing and bird eggs/ herding sheep

You should, m8

I have a group of friends that I plan on buying land with and setting up a sort of 'trailer park' for us since building a house is hard. We're just going to live there and do fuck all together.

You could do something similar. :)

Europe is the cradle of civilization and the birthplace of White greatness.
We must not let it go to waste.

Frying pan to the fucking fire

Try to buy old villages and land around it, fix the old houses in those villages and build a wall around it if you can.

Usually in Eastern Europe they're not really strict in what you build from what I heard of, a friend of mine owns a house in Hungary and he says they don't really give a fuck.

I also heard it's easy to get weapons in Hungary but I don't know that much about it, but people should get weapons from somewhere.

Try to make money so you can expand the land slowly.

These kinds of ideas shouldn't be about running away from incoming problems but rather to safely prepare for civil war in a way to prevent the worst hindrances.

Lads

What about the plots of land Putin was offering us Britbongs? For free.

Could that work?

Man, you can get buy like 100 acres of land in Maine, the whitest states, for under a thousand dollars per acre.

Example: landwatch.com/Hancock-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/25008724

I'm not saying that is your right option, but it is a lot more promising than what you are proposing.

Which is why we shouldn't abandon Western Europe or do what said.

thanks user.

The peninsula on its own looks like good land. Shame I'm poor.

We aren't limited to one area, we could have multiple of these properties.
As for Europe, this is one of the best options for a start

You get the land for free m8.

If I make £50,000 will anons put money towards the land?

Well try to get some land in at least near Eastern European countries to avoid the most trouble at crossing the borders if one wants to smuggle weapons in.

Or you can find an alternative to getting weapons from countries as Hungary.

If we ever get the plot in Germany we should use it as our right wing death squad base; as in we leave the plot at night, kill some refugees/dindus/antifa and return to our base.

This is 93 miles from the Polish border.

This is a conversation that should be had at the base, not on Holla Forums…

BND has arrived

Its costs money to build a house. I assume he isn't giving free houses away. If he was it would be like, in image 1.

My only marketable skill is pc repair but I'm not confident enough in it to place my economic future on it.

Very well. If this plan proceeds, I'm in.

Seems like wishful thinking but if that's possible I'm all for it.

Looks great.

If you or anyone else has a lot of money, then you should look into some type of business plan with this venture, so that you can get a good return on your investment. Bringing in people who make big donations for nothing in return attracts a lot of parasites and ill-will. People get all utopian without thinking of a realistic plan. Think Holla Forums and Detroit kek

The model people should be looking at is what the Chinese do throughout Asia, or what many immigrant groups do in the United States where they all work together at some business and often live together in some crowded house when FOB, and eventually develop chains of convenience stores, gas stations, hotels (Indians), diners (Greeks), pizza places (Italians), Chinese restaurants (obvious), and similar ideas.

From that standpoint, OP's idea of some homes in Germany might be good, but he needs a business plan to go along with it.

Sorry pal I thought you were talking about the land itself.

This is beautiful. 355 acres for $245,000.

landwatch.com/Somerset-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/318052353

I could work as a fisherman/cook and help building the wall/fence in between fishing and cooking.
In the best case scenario we build a completely self-sustaining community.

We have plenty of resources, and with the people here generally being eager to learn we can have skilled workers to go with them.
We won't struggle to find some form of work there, one that would bring a good amount of revenue.
There's a yuge forest adjacent to the property for instance, and a village like that always needs wood.

The reason I suggested a smaller plot of land is because we'd struggle to get more than 20 Holla Forumsacks there in the first instance. It'll be hard for a small group to properly maintain such a large piece of land.

I don't know about house or plot prices but Finland is like 90% forest and woods, we could easily just set up base anywhere.
In a decade I'm inheriting a large plot of forest in Finland near the Russian border and I'd be happy to revisit this idea when it happens.
That said, the community should be set up in Germany because that's where the happening probably begins and that's where I want to influence the situation.

I can fish as well, been doing it since 5-6 years o,d and have killed and gutted trout before!

Also, pic related is to all anons: i'm in!

Also, any English anons in the thread give me a shout. I have properties in my area that are 5 bedroom for £1200 a month with work that I can provide as well…

This will suffer from the same pitfall that Fed protests did - not many people here are actual activists who want to go out and risk themselves. What if that won't go through? What if some nigger starts to do the good ol' D&C routine for his uncle Goldberg? What if there will be like six people, three of which abandoning the project because they ran outta money and couldn't find a job? What if, what if, what if? That won't work, if you really want it to you will organize an active sub-community consisting of Holla Forumsacks (IRC, chatrooms, what have you) and have at least ten of of these guys agree on that, which isn't really likely.

Maximum kek

Fair enough. I bring up the larger plots if, for example, you start a new board that has as much momentum as /namibia/ and /greenland/ did. Also, there are far more Americans posting on here than Germans.

With these types of acreage, you could look into things like selling Xmas trees, tapping for maple syrup, and many other ideas. Even if it's not monetized, 50 or 100 people could live off the land easily with greenhouses or other ideas.

Anyway, I love that you brought up this idea. It is not pie-in-the-sky like the last few were.

If we were busy with pondering what might happen, we wouldn't have been on the moon, user.

I'm in this 100%. I'm about to get on NEET bux, and I'll immediately start saving up every bit of it to contribute to the pollack homeland project. If we get enough cash pooled together, I'd be more than willing to ditch my kin to settle in a jew-free, beautifully white community.
Everyone who lives there must make himself useful in one way or another.
Hunting, fishing, handiwork, etc.
I'm good at cooking, cleaning, sewing, and other various domestic duties. Please let me be the stay at home waifu housekeeper if the need should arise, I offer my womb in order to create beautiful aryan children, free from the Jewish influence

F-fem amon?!

Muh dik wills me to create this so you can come along.

You American?

It seems impossible because you are looking at this in the wrong way. It should be looked at as a community first where people can either ultimately make a lot of money or live in some type of preferred lifestyle in the woods or something like that.

If the goal is to make money, then you should look at what groups like the Patels from India did in the United States.

patelmonopoly.blogspot.com/p/who-are-patels_18.html

Day 1: 10 people settle on the farm and start establishing a hierarchy of sorts
Day 2: 10 more people join
Day 3: 10 more
Day 20: everyone suspects everyome else of being a jewish double agent, a communist spy, or a cia/fbi informer. Newfags are called shills and isolated.
Day 25: 5 days of paranoia, psychological and technological tests led to the creation of several tribes, each accusing the others of shilling and being jewish infiltrators
Day 30: everyone is either dead or has left. Objective achieved: all shills have been eliminated and the kikes' efforts to infiltrate and D&C have been thwarted. The enemy has been defeated.

Reply to this if you're up for it.
Just to get a rough estimate on the initial numbers.
And be realistic as well.

Good luck stud. :^)

I am, of course.

I'm up for it.

The main focus should be on food so we don't have to buy anything after everything is set. We'll probably get a lot of fishermen and hopefully a farmer or two.

Besides fishing I can do some forest-work too: plant new trees, keep them growing and fell them when they're at their best to sell. That would get us some money though it's a long process.

Nigger please

Yes, if it is an overly politicized overthrow-the-government project like The Weatherman or Red Brigades, it will go nowhere or fail spectacularly. There will be mainstream media articles like

Instead, it should just be a way of Holla Forumslacks quietly working together to better their lives.

I'm in

There's a lot of things to consider that you might be too optimistic about, like travel costs, food costs, other upkeep, etc. I'm gonna hope that this succeeds, but I'm not holding my breath since the chance is just too damn low.

How profitable is tobacco? If one grows tobacco for nearby stores that sells it, I wonder how much money that would make.

I have nearly 2000 acres of land in a rural, very conservative Midwestern area with relatively no non-whites. How many anons would be interested in joining a venture? If y'all show some interest here, I will make a thread.

Willing to travel from England to Maine.

Come now, user.

landwatch.com/Hancock-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/25008724

I'm in, fuck it

If you already have land then that saves us a fuckton of money m8
I'd be willing to join we just gotta settle on a specific place

If we want money we should grow marijuana. I know that most of you are against it, but it's at least profitable. If we hide the greenhouse underground or in the forest the police won't find it.

By the looks of it there's no housing on that property, so we'll either have to build it from scratch (expensive as shit) or sleep on the floor.
Running away from our ancestral homelands isn't an option for a lot of us.

Count me in. I've got some spare cash.

Tobacco becomes more expensive each year though, selling it for a cheaper price comparing to stores seems like a good idea, maybe not too cheap.

Growing weed seems a bit risky because we'll also want weapons, at least, I imagine we'd also do this to improve ourselves, our skills in preparation for nigh inevitable civil war, and police will want to investigate us if we grow and sell weed in a country where it's illegal.

We need to decide on where exactly we're going to go.

Some anons already have land, some are willing to contribute money, but we need to decide where exactly we're going. Europe or America?

Namibia failed because it was a ridiculously stupid idea to begin with. Yes, let's go to Africa to get away from Africans.

Europe. Our home.
America is just a colony.

I do. It's a pretty even distribution of dense woods and good quality farmland. I am the 8th generation of my family to reside here (recorded). I would be more than happy to use it to help the cause, but letting strangers just set up shop here does kind of sketch me out. We need to start a process of vetting people and being assured of their loyalty.

What I did in sharing the example of the Patels, and also in my earlier post here is to give examples of groups who do this all the time all over the world. The Chinese are a dominant minority throughout almost all of Asia because they work together and build businesses in countries where they are a minority, and they form an elite.

It's a very workable model. There are probably some recent immigrants to the United States from Eastern Europe who could tell us how they do it.

That might not be exactly what people here want to do, but it has been tried and tested countless times all over the world and throughout history.

Europe is in a more dire situation than America, but if some AmeriAnons want to establish an all-white community in their country it's find by me as well.

I think it should eventually come out in clusters allover Europe.

Have you got pics? Where exactly is it?

I'm more of a blood before soil. I'm in a nomad zone given we don't have the luxury of claiming Europe under so much stress. It can always be recovered.

Good, good.

I think we don't care anymore, especially me as I have £5 to last me a week. I am sick of struggling and losing work because of my views clashing (no excuses I understand but still).

I lool to America beause it is new and I want a fresh start. If it is going to be Europe, I say Denmark/Norway, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Greece to be amongst the fight.

I would say we should go to Germany because that's probably where the war and happenings begin.

True. And we don't have to hide the tobacco plants so we can have a huge outdoor plantation.

No. Eastern Europe belongs to Eastern Europeans. Enough land is already being sold to foreigners. Keep your degenerate western selves away.

The happening may begin there, but us USAnons should probably set up here in America first. Probably with him, he's got land already and will vet out the libshits and others.

So the Americans buy land in America, and Europeans buy land in Europe. Sounds fair.

Here is another really good example. The Kingston family conglomerate had a church and 1000 members, and was worth $150 million back in 1993. They had scores of businesses spread out across multiple states.

They were somewhat cult-like, but they give a good example of whites working together and building a great deal of wealth. They drew too much attention because they were an offshoot of the Mormons and practiced polygamy.

articles.latimes.com/1993-08-08/news/mn-21747_1_kingston-family

is this going to be a massive sausage party?

sounds like it

Living in the suburbs of Chicago is pretty wack, i been re-experiencing Higurashi and for a week i been wishing i can live in a some small village like a Hinamizawa and just get out of the dump, if you guys can make a dream come true i would be in your debt Holla Forums.

We'll get local villager qt's, user.

Same here man. Grew up in nigger-infested cities, was always my dream to live in a white-man's village.

How about bank statements and a copy of a police background check – of which I have never been charged?

I can offer any of these things and more for proof. I can also get pics of me with National Action even before there were 10 of us…

Southern Indiana. Coal country. The most based part of the state that gave Trump the nom. I don't have any pics on this device but I'll go out in a few and take some good ones for when I make my thread.

Mods should sticky this, btw.

I wish you guys luck, but it sounds like you guys are getting too rural and large scale for a starter community, in my honest opinion family. I suggest just getting a fixer upper house and getting Holla Forums roommates to start with. Then you can still find normie work and such. You can still have a connection and influence on normie people (and women) while having an escape and brotherhood with like minded people. You can learn how to work on a house if you don't have those skills already. Build it up from there by buying neighboring houses or land depending on how urban you are. Research places with high turnover of home sales. If you all have respectable careers, it should easily snowball as you pool together to buy a property, rent it out to some pollacks and use the rent to help save for another one. Try to capture a neighborhood if urban or a wide swath if more rural.

Good, we have the American option then

(checked)

Hmmmm…

Any idea on this Indiana-user?
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4ktnh5/military_exercise_last_night_in_indianapoliswtf/ (ignore that it's plebbit for a minute)

Great idea! To bad the feds are probably allover this already

Also, I bet my home state jew jersey has better gun laws

Gun laws should be one of the main focus points. I vote VT, NH or maine, northwest is dildos because Yellowstone. Alaska maybe

Indianapolis is a shithole. Stay away. That's all I have to say about that.

*jew jersey has better fun laws than germoney

rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-59199371.html

rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-58881527.html

For English anons to see what this user means.

might work.

everything we're looking at today: (1) there's actually an absurd over abundance far beyond demand for almost everything under the sun. the financial manipulations, public programs, and sophistry-of-the-week taxes have only made this worse world wide. (2) there's an absurd over abundance of parasites, shitskins, and subversion moths, who will, who must to survive, invade the space of white victorious men. (3) the only thing rare, and fading, is white victorious men; the resources built by their fathers for their sons, and the time they have, every last parasite is fighting over now.

will this island apart work? not if you don't understand the problem. not if you have a 'white community' as being priority first rank. not if you try/attempt any inversion of reality and subsequently remake the hell that others have made. dependents don't get to choose, they don't get credit, they don't get to have a say, and they don't get to have fucks; dependents are to get back to the back of line where their net-ableness places them at.

i have my doubts that your post is not in the spirit of fail. but i'll remain cautiously open to getting scammed, if it means i'm scammed less, and if it means i at least get to see less shit everywhere. seriously. i'm not kidding. just make it less shit. that'll be a start.

and don't take one token currency unit from the currency peddlers. if you do that, and i find out, i'm fucking gone.

Assuming user doesn't want a bunch of strangers shacking up in his house, we'll have to build our own communal living area…which might cost quite a bit, not to mention we need people willing to build it.

So are we buying this place then?

So you're trying to get whites to buy and build their own reservations? wow, the chutzpah on this one :D

If this is the place we need, I'll start saving up now…better start learning german then.

No one is getting deported. It's a settlement for like-minded people.

I vote russia if its outside the us

-plenty of aryan girls
-obtaining firearms is a question of land
-probably the only landmass as unmolested as US, if not less so
-plenty of Holla Forumsacks know russian (like me)

We need to have a few threads of people with various skillsets to make this get off the ground. For instance, im a chemist with plenty of pharmaceutical and biochemical expertise, that'd allow us to be that much more self sufficient with our own lab and quality control. I can crank anything from aspirin to plastics for you, just need raw materials and equipment

I also suggest doing a time share type of idea, if you want to go really rural. Basically, you buy a cabin and plot of land. People live their only part time. Maybe a month at a time. Maybe less maybe more depending on their situation. This would help transition people to full time settlement. The goal would be to have someone living there year round. Time away from the site can be spent with a regular job and trying to get a waife and more people to buy in, as a completely separate community is hard to recruit for. Once you get enough people to crowd the cabin, you expand with more permanent buildings on the site.

I also suggest multiple localized settlements. Good luck getting people to move to Germany from California or whatever.

That is the very definition of reservation.

To top it off you'd be concentrating and isolating a bunch of driven, redpilled individuals pursuing their utopia while the world around them crumbles.

Fuck off. I'd rather die fighting than sucking my own dick, hoping that the chimps who take over spare my life.

You have my hoe.

Brilliant, IMO we should all save up money for this.
IRC for dedicated participants to further discuss is #landofpol at rizon.net.

nah

Imagine being an Indian.
Would you rather have your own spots of land where you can be with your own kind, or would you go completely extinct and fall to the Europeans?

You calling it a reservation implies that Europe is a lost cause, which it isn't, because we are winning on all fronts.

Name discussion when we actually have it set up please

This week on Holla Forums:

The Gang Gets Waco'd!

Cool meme, chan outreach

Eat a dick moshe

Do elaborate, my good man. Would said work be, and continue to be, legal, or would it be make-work for 3 months, then my handler sets me up for a racially aggravated conspiracy to murder?

I am interested in actually doing this. Provided you are not GCHQ or equivalent. Please offer further details ITT.

Putin is trying to get us to move to Siberia which definitely isn't in Europe.

Oh man imagine if Dany DeVito was on board with this

Ok faggot, if its populated by europeans with a temperate climate, does it even matter

See: United States

This guy is right.

What are y'all going to do when lefties notice your nice, prosperous little white community and start sending in minority ringers to try and get jobs and buy or rent homes to prove you're all racists?

My suggestion is, don't admit you have an available space until you've already got a white person to fill it. Don't have empty homes and apartments looking for buyers or renters, because then you've got to explain why you turned down a financially eligible brownie and let the place stay vacant rather than selling or renting to them. Don't ever advertise that you need help or that you're hiring, add positions and jobs AFTER you've found a white person to fill it. NEVER put up a "Help Wanted" sign or run an ad in the paper. Nepotism/cronyism all the way.

And of course you'll need to be unfailingly pleasant to minorities that are just passing through your little town or you'll tip your hand that your community isn't all white by coincidence but by design. If the lefties figure out it's by design they'll shovel minorities in and use the equal opportunity laws to do it.

Your best bet is to keep it small and make it look like it's natural rather than organized. You're going to have to choose an area that's already majority white for this to happen. If you were to make such a community in say, Mississippi, it would stick out like dog balls. In Maine or Alaska, nobody may notice.

You might want to raise money to buy up vacant land surrounding your community as a buffer zone so that shitskins can't build low-income housing right on the border of your community to fuck your shit up. If you just buy a little 4 acre plot there's nothing to stop some left-wing developer from putting 1,000 condos full of mariachis on the plot right next to yours. This also gives you a little room for expansion as your families grow and mature and as you (SURREPTITIOUSLY!) convince other whites to join you.

NEVER FORGET that there are plenty of left wing nigger loving communists who would LOVE to destroy communities like these just on principle, even if it meant losing money on the project and making their low-income minority pets miserable. If nothing else, they can always import shitskins to fill up the areas surrounding your town even if the minorities would be absolutely miserable there (see: Dearborn Michigan).

I'm really not sure what you're trying to get at, but you sound like an elaborate shill.

I'd gladly take option B, at least neither I nor any of my kind would be alive to see how gimped, mutilated and pathetic my race has become.

No, your retarded project implies it's a lost cause.

You fucking idiots need to be out in the world, redpilling your parents, your coworkers, your children and so on. You need to learn to make their ideas conform to yours instead of vice versa, learn to wield meme magic and strike down lies and idiocies.
Hiding in the woods with a bunch of other autists is going to accomplish jack shit, hence you're either retarded, juvenile or a legit demoralizing shill.

Credit, Background, drug tests but all of that is expensive, but with the first two could be easily done by most anons. Actually I don't know if it's legal but you if put the drug test out as something the applicant had to pay before, outright, and would be re-imbursed upon being hired you could mitigate the cost and keep almost all negroes out.

Yes, lefties could try to fuck with you, best to do this is just try to be visible enough only in the best of causes. Public school donations, or old people home shit. Stuff no one can twist basically.

Organizing as some sort of religious group could be weird, especially because at this point it's not really the issue.

I'm guessing most people here hate VICE. I didn't know much about it but when my cable provider picked it up I was surprised and watched quite a bit and holy shit is it the White Guilt News Network.

It's like they don't realize that services cost fucking money and they expect charities to bring them water to their homes that they DON'T OWN or PAY FOR.

So yes you gotta keep the niggas out the crib or dey gon get buckwild up ins.

We're stronger as a group than alone.
If we had a place where each of us could go to live on and off, work, be productive and help build community then that's gonna have nothing to do with the shit you just ranted about.

I'm not even NatSoc :^)

The project is doomed to fail exactly like the others mentioned in the OP.

Then do that exactly where you are. Start wth the people you know.

Then why post the symbol of national socialism?

Of course everything Whites do is doomed to fail, in the eyes of the Jew.

I don't know any people who browse this board IRL, and I doubt too many people do. I'm not gonna dish out links to this place to my friends and family if that's what you think we should all do.

Even though this is a dumb idea I think the best way to go about this would be make some employee owned sort of hotel resort bnb out where land is cheap but has some natural shit around to attract people. That way a few anons with good credit and some resources and get loans, buy the shit and set it up then expand from there. Buy more land, livestock etc.

Western PA Central ish Ohio is probably good for this especially if you could ingratiate yourselves with the amish community because you know they'll share a lot of the same feelings as you.

Not sure how they feel about jews though, but it's not like anti-antisemitism should be a conversation starter for anyone here.

innawood.org/

I'm in but you faggots need to start an application type thing

yup, this is what the amish do

you buy up a large piece of private land and then build houses on it

since it's private you can keep it shitskin-free

best place to do this would be somewhere remote in the US though, like Wyoming, Montana or North Dakota

New England fggt

lol
useless
I live in Chicago

IRC GTFIH
#landofpol at Rizon

lol
lol
to start an official church of kek in peace

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Admin on www.innawood.org here, the project is freakishly in line with this thread and is at ~60 sign ups from the last time we were recruiting, sign up form is on the site along with proposed location, structure would be a corporate town location would be rural Maine.

ok, other good options would be:
Alaska
Nebraska
Kansas
Maine
Arkansas

it's got to be somewhere that's sparsely populated imo
far less chance you'll get fucked with

HOLY SHIT KEK HAS LET US KNOW HIS WILL

The model to follow would be the Amish one, but I don't think you could pull that off very easily in this day and age. They started this back 100+ years ago when it was much easier to get land and be self-sufficient with minimal investment. Nowadays it takes a shitload of resources.

tbh you're probably best taking over a suburb. Start with a street, then the block, then push out. Colonization is the only way I see a community lasting in the long-term. The problem then would be retention rates. Outside influence is ultimately what puts a nail in the coffin of starting all white communities.

So your idea is to run away?

Do you think that the encroaching diversity and POZ is going to go away because you distanced your self from it?

Do you think they are going to allow an all white community to exist in the country they occupy?

choose one, chosen

nice, the more projects like these around the country, the better

This idea has floated around for a while, I personally intend to buy cheap land in a rural, sparsely populated area in Montana or some similar place. I am steering my career and investing/saving towards this goal.

If some Holla Forumsacks could coordinate and move there with me, so that I could have some uber memelord friends as well as crusty old hwite people, it would be awesome.

Incidentally I created >>>/col/ for discussing such things. I suggest reposting some of the info there, since that board is very slow it would keep the discussion up even after this thread is purged. I can also help clean up the shills (this is an optional thing only done on thread creator's request).

Why buy land and try to establish basically a cult farm. You'll be targeted immediately as some "militant" or some "cultist" type camp.

Instead, why doesn't Holla Forums find a place that already exists, and we can all flood there. With a majority of us we can change it's policy, it's way of life, with an already built infrastructure.

I'm thinking a rural town somewhere.

Orania is a great example of whites building something from nothing and then everyone wanting to take it from them.

Prepare to rage at these Niggers planing to take what isn't theirs:

twitter.com/search?q=#OraniaMustFall

This, don't you have to legally follow diversity quotas?

This is the best idea. Find some mountainous land near a lake, skii trails or other natural features and set up a European style Gasthaus with a traditional complementary breakfast and large rooms.

If it's in the USA, you can depreciate the property out and deduct it from your gross profit.

We could then hire and train unemployed NEETs and local college students. We could also have "group activities" that encourage people to network.

I can't sign up as the captcha is blocked by the donation section.

I am keen to join, but will sign up when I can use a computer.

not a bad idea actually

Good, we definitely have Americans covered. Kek bless your efforts.

Nice start there guise.

The first rule of Project Mayhem is you don't talk about Project Mayhem.

Britbongs should really take him up on his offer if Brexit fails and they are too pussy to kill 12 mil kababs.

Long live Poltown.

Welp, Guess your utopia will be called Fedoria.

Good luck fellas. Like I said, instead of starting a fucking compound which sound cringeworthy from start to finish, find a nice, small town with already existing infrastructure and all of us gather there, become the majority and dictate policy.

Dude, just let it go. This is an Internet group, not irl. Its best served online.

Where are there 12 million kebabs?

kikes are terrified of WNs actually organizing irl

check the catalog, 12m plan to move to bongistan after turkey joins EU

This here
is right IN a village. If we get 50 European anons here we'll have vast influence on the area as it is.

That I can get on board with that. I also prefer Europe. I just have some doubts about Germany but fuck it.

If there's a village/small town, I'm definitely in. Starting a batshit crazy compound in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, no thanks.

Lets fucking do it! I might even get my pal to come…

ok so, it's the 12 million turks and the 3 million muzzies that are already here.
15 million means about 5 each if we have 3 million fighting men.
Considering 1 Englishman is worth at least 10 shitskins, I like those odds

But such things start irl or on a place with credibility, not an anonymous discussion board. Even then, that shit gonna be a honeypot.

You wanna apply this shit in real life? Make good friends, love your family, make your own family, make good money. That's where it all starts.

Stay idle and afraid.

Currently looking for a way of organized communication outside of this board

No, the reason they failed is because you are appealing to people who put very little effort into their activism. Did you really think a bunch of people who type a lot of words and post them to an image board would do anything their ability to jeopardize their abilities to post?
Look how the fed protests went. Out of the thousands here, less than 10 showed up.

We are the church of Kek. There. Now we are tax exempt.

Holy shit.

Fucking glass all of Sub-Saharan Africa. Build a new civilization from the ashes.

ok if other American anons share the same sentiment, then what about flooding some small town in the based white part of the south
houses are cheap, there's some civilization (compared to the middle of nowhere in Wyoming) - it's possible to have normal jobs, good gun laws, and even the normies are pretty damn racist

as others have said, if enough people moved to one area and got involved in the local politics, things could be pretty good

pic related

We should become an arm of the Eastern Orthodoxy. I'd convert in a heartbeat if it meant being able to declare holy war on Muhammadians.

As they are in eastern Germany.
We have plenty of options.

right
we could start a European project and one for NA

I figured posts with a picture attached are viewed more often, had to be a rare Swastika for street cred points.

I just hate it when people start talking about the inevitability of becoming minorities in our own states and the need to prepare for what's to come.

It's exactly what leftists want. Sure, they'll let you have your own enclave, at least for a while and so long as you play by the rules they make. It's the same shit with MRA, men begging the state for rights instead of seizing power and making the rules.

HOW ABOUT THIS INSTEAD, YOU FAGGOTS:
Holla Forums camp for disenfranchised young men. A temporary dwelling, at least for non-staff members that will teach you useful skills, the value of duty and perhaps give you comrades that you'll carry out in the "real world". Classes might include survival skills, cooking, wood working, shooting, you name it. All members will be required to work a few hours a day to help maintaining the structure, besides taking part in the activities they feel like doing. Expected stay a few months, perhaps maximum one year.

I mean, I AM a disenfranchised young male who's struggling to fit in the world. I have no useful skills besides knowing English and shitposting, I'd consider spending at least a summer there.

Go fuck yourself with your backwoods militia/hippy commune ideas faggot.

The only realistic choice for non autistic people is going to a predominantly white area, choose a small town or village and settle there, become the majority and dictate policy.

The town I live in in NC is based as fuck. It's cheaper to purchase a house here than it is to rent an apartment.

These threads always frustrate me because a project like this is totally feasible but it always just turns into a spergy fantasy wank fest. I lived on a land project for a year and it was awesome. Other than buying a bit of gasoline for their chainsaws, they were totally self sufficient. Solar power, well water, animals, organic gardening, medicinal herb gardens, mushroom cultivation, hunting and gathering. It was fucking sweet except for the fact it was full of hippy sjw's.

Good luck, it'll soon need to be used to refugee housing.

This user has the right Idea. Siberia near a river or near Lake Baikal.

This.
Here you go: poal.me/gkvd3u
EUROPEAN SETTLEMENT

AMERICAN SETTLEMENT(S)

Rapefugees have declined vastly, Merkel is at her last year in office and AfD is polling at 15%.

YOU DON'T NEED AN IMAGEBOARD TO START YOUR OWN COMMUNITY YOU DUMB AUTISTS

JUST GO OUT, GATHER PEOPLE AND DO IT

Sure, look what just happen to Austria. Even if no more refugees are accepted, Germany's demographics are forever changed.

Filtered for extreme autism

Unless we start en masse deportations, yeah. Sadly

it's about a community centered around an imageboard, tard

You mean the vote fraud?
Sure we should all abandon Europe, Herschel.

Austria's new leader will open the Brenner Pass between it and Italy leading to yet another 1.5+ million refugees in Austria AND Germany. There will be no end to this madness any time soon. The Left will not give up power peacefully.

You're the one retarded if you think this will work, you'll all forget about it in a week.

Sure, that's what you'd like, herschel.

I suggest we create a Minecraft sever and practice our survival and building skills before we venture out into the real world.

Bumper

I have 37 acres but I'd never let NEET Holla Forumsacks turn it into a hippy commune. The kind of people who need others to "go country" are usually dumb as a box of rocks.

I bought that acreage so I could get away from dumbfuck communists. Find some other place to make into a white ghetto or better - prove you have value and buy your own land in my area. No niggers or beaners out here anyway.

You're not doing it for white people, you could just buy your own land were that the case. You're doing it because you want a free ride like any other gommunist.

Okay, good for you.

What state you in?

Colorado. Nothing but white people for a 30 mile radius and 34 miles from the nearest town. Ranchers subdivided their property, it's a gated community.

Niggers are not interested in owning land, so a commune isn't needed at any rate.

Look at this faggot acting cute.

Enjoy being a sad lonely kike with muh gommie mentality while we get shit done…

Don't surrender your land. Run the kikes out of your existing communities.

Sounds cool. Hopefully I can save up and do something similar in a couple years.

2nd for New Hampshire.

It's like 92% white.

Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine form a reservoir of white people, all about 92% white or greater. Slowly being pozzed by shitskins and liberals migrating up from Massachusetts and New York (but mostly Boston) and being welcomed with open arms by liberal fucktards.

New Hampshire has relatively low population numbers, pollacks concentrated in one county can easily control local politics, suggest avoiding Manchester (and Portsmouth) as it's pozzed and a nuclear strike target anyway. Wolfeboro is expensive and full of rich people, but living nearby there may be service jobs / business opportunities in abundance serving these snowbird fucks. Upstate is poor but cheap living. 4th Reich software companies in Berlin, New Hampshire anyone?

See this is how I know you're a dumbfuck. Stupid people need handholding and gommunism, that's why so many niggers gravitate towards large cities - and you just want to bring that mentality with you because you're a needy little bitch. The punishment for being dumb and needy is living with a bunch of niggers. If you want out of it, you have to become a man and work, not just NEET around and tell me I should gommunate with you simply because you wear a white skin around your nigger brain.

Do it, man - I welcome all earners. The hardest part is getting the 20% down since it's unimproved land and not a housing loan. The mere fact that you would make money in the city and chose to spend it buying land in the middle of nowhere (instead of some suburb) is an unspoken signal that you don't like muds. Everyone knows that out there, but not everyone is willing to admit it. I wish you all the best in saving up for it.

site name?

As if we ever asked you in the first place.
I've got news: You're not 'actually'' better than everyone else.

Again underscoring your stupidity. Yes, people are better than others. You wouldn't be wanting your little NEET commune if you didn't think yourself superior to a nigger. Now you're arguing the exact opposite, and you can't produce the evidence either. Flash some fash cash, faggot.

Dumbfuck.

Take care of the animals, help build on it. Sure why not.

By the looks of it you came into this thread, told everyone "look at me I have 37 acres of land but you're not getting any of it since you're all so stupid! yeah take that!". That makes you pretty dumb in and of itself if you ask me.

that would solve a lot of problems

Still don't know how to keep fbi/cia/undercovers away

Just don't do anything illegal.

like that stops them from coming in, posing as one of you, then committing a crime themselves or planting evidence to get raided.

Answer;

Whenever this is tried it gets shot down due to being unconstitutional.

Leaving everything behind and going away to live with a bunch of anonymous nazis you know nothing about is a horrible idea. I'd love to start a settlement, but not like this

Look at how salty and assuming you are.

Poor leadership material there.

Then remove them from the group. Tell them they aren't wanted anymore and banished.

We're running background checks, and people would have to apply.

Too late at that point

How ugly are you, anyways? A decent looking woman wouldn't have to rely on this "project" to be a stay at home "waifu".

If I found even an average female Holla Forumsack I'd gladly do what you're asking for. So why commit to this?

It's too bad women Holla Forumsacks are always extremely unattractive or have other deep-seated issues.

READ NOVA EUROPA: EUROPEAN SURVIVAL STRATEGY IN A DARKENING WORLD

LOOK AT ORANIA AND ISRAEL FOR INSPIRATION

Fuck off, shill.

Im in, Have basic winter survival/carpentry skills and can learn any other relevent skills fairly quickly. I can also drop everything and go now if need be. Ive got a passport and can get there the spic way by just overstaying.

currently in Ottawa, CA.

K faggot, here's your leader giving you your first command: get off the NEETbux, go get a fucking job, save up some money and buy some land in my community. I've already led the way by doing it myself. What kind of follower are you? A beta bitch gommie.

Not just stupid, but the worst kind of stupid: gommunist stupid. Anyone who would share their land with you is a fucking idiot. You claim to be White Nationalist, I imagine, but you can't even rely on yourself to buy your own land when all that takes is saving up for a few years in a regular job, something anyone other than a nigger should be capable of.

I don't consider someone like that to be my equal. You're a fash skin on a worthless cunt of a nigger seeing gibs. Fuck you.

What are your qualifications? Are you paid in dollars or tendies?

This user's got a point, if you guys go around squatting in the middle of nowhere I can't really see that as progress.

If somehow we manage to get off your asses and actually get a place going, please don't fall into the punk-house routine. This should not be communism, with muh equality at the fore- as that leads to proper collapse and a bunch of eternal neets. Set up leadership, discipline, heierarchy, y'know, the shit that makes a nation function.

I'm on my way North to build a cabin in about ten days. Perhaps some other inspired anons will meet me someday…

Very good point. It comes down to how much of the focus of this project is on land, and how much of it is on community.

If the land is secondary to a bunch of whites working together to enrich themselves, then niggers moving in means little, other than loss of property value when you sell.

If land is the main focus, then his suggestions are excellent.

I wouldn't have too far to travel from Central Illinois to get there… might even be able to transfer to work there from my current location.

Somebody already did. It's called America.

Why don't you get out of the thread if you hate us all so much?

As a Vermont resident I'd recommend Vermont for a few reasons:
1. There are practically no weapons regulations outside of the National Firearms Act and other national regulations. If you put your mind to it you could easily make your own arsenal that would rival any one of the police armories in the state, automatic weapons included.

2. Vermont is a dying state, with most of the young population residing in cities and attending the local colleges. Outside of the cities there are many old family properties that have fallen into disrepair as the young family members have moved away, leaving the farms to stagnate in the hands of their aging parents and grandparents. Older folks are actually happy to have younger folks move in to the countryside. To that end, there's a good deal of land available for new buyers.

3. As much as you hate lolbergtarians, most Vermonters possess something like lolbergtarian ideals. They'll leave you alone if you leave them alone. Even with that said, the rural regions most of the state are more considerably conservative than cities like Burlington or Montpelier

4. Almost all available land is somewhat forested, providing resources as well as cover for any compound that you would like to make. Add to this the amount of dirt roads in the state and many sites can become inaccessible by conventional automobiles from late autumn to mid spring.

Strengthen ties with your community members. Go to gathers, share ideas with friends, go hiking in the wilderness with a bunch of bros etc. There are plenty of like minded individuals in your very own community, its just matter of getting together.

NIgger I have 13 acres in the U.S. that we're Making Great Again plus an additional 50 acres of woodland.

What the fuck are you doing?

I hope you realize Europe is way more urbanized than America, and small plots like these are our best bet.

good idea. let's move all the whites to reservations

So do what you always do, go out and start a colony faggot.

projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map

if you want more recent and accurate data, then go to:
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

(no map though)

amish have been doing it for years

We tried that three times now.

Why don't you come live with me user?

You could have it set up as a religious community and keep it a secret that it is for whites only

you just buy the land in some kind of LLC or corporation, and then only let those on the corporation on the property

you have to buy in

Just buy up a shitty neighborhood and gentrify it..

If a bunch of people on Holla Forums were serious they could buy 20-30 properties in an area and whiten them up. Everyone keeps an eye on each others shit, pop a few shots off at the local fauna if they get too close so they know not to mess with the block.

The land offers are for Russians.

I was just going to post the video where Craig Cobb was interviewed on some shit daytime show called "Trisha", but the whole show is gone and the only part I can find on Jewtube is the part where they say "your DNA test says you're 13% black!"

WHITE COWER

Where?

We could invade 50 to 100 years late with our space weapons and just blast shit from orbit.

anyone feel up for conquering sealand and forming outer haven before trump wins?

forgot pic

Would any anons be willing to do some kind of meetup or short camping trip?

This would show how many people actually have the commitment and seriousness for this sort of multiyear endeavour. Spending a few days on a vacation is obviously not the same as buying a house and moving, but at least it goes some way towards establishing that you're more than an armchair activist/shitposter.

We can then network and plan further with this smaller and more committed group.

Sure, I'm up for it.

Sure, but how do we verify ourselves without Moishe telling his shabbos goyim?

Do you have boats?

Because of how spread out we are, you'd probably have to fly or drive for 1+ days to this. Still up for it?

Don't verify at all. If Moishe wants to hop on a plane and fly all the way from Tel Aviv just to "infiltrate" a handful of dudes cooking hotdogs on a campfire, okay I guess. What danger are you suspecting, exactly?

Also if anyone starts irl shitposting we can always just tell them to fuck off. The point of these is to get an idea of how whether these people you're conversing with on a taiwanese mosaics board and scheming to buy a house or invade an island or whatever together are useless faggots or decent, agreeable people. If you show up and a bunch of Moishes are d&cing the thing to hell, well, there's your answer.

or just move to isle of man / jersey (the island) etc

Pioneer Little Europe (pioneerlittleeurope.com) has been around a while. They do not have a property but keep abreast of developments in South Africa and elsewhere. In SA itself there are of course Orania and Kleinvallei.

Neopagans may be interested in Operation Werewolf's property, Ulfheim, which seems to go with this idea.

Orania is for Afrikaners but Kleinvallei, I don't know. they seems accept every white people. Personally I think they should leave South Africa as it is dead walking country. It's gone. I don't mean to be a dickhead.

I would come.

Hourly reminder:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE
Go here:
poal.me/gkvd3u
poal.me/gkvd3u
So we can get the numbers.

no, we have planes.

1) promote anti-miscegenation
2) promote high birthrate among whites
3) aquire positions of power among whites

there: white genocide is solved in a way that's purely defensive.

4) keep the bullshits out of school.

the best way of doing that is through propaganda.
so, convince the general population that feminism is cancer and the consequence is that the general population will not attend feminist courses as well as be adverse to feminism in any course.
something like that.

but yeah, you can also just cut the cancer right out of school, but it's not going to solve the problem in the long run. it would cause a streisand effect.
essentially, the structures we have in place are formed by the beliefs of the general population. form the beliefs of the general population, and everything works itself out.

What is streisand effect?

essentially, if you censor something, people will talk about it more, even if it's just behind closed doors.
also, people have a tendency of assuming contradictory propositions regarding the narrative, whatever they may be (true or false), simply as a reaction. it's a way of saying fuck you to people to strip people of the freedom of expression.

oy vey that's rayciss, shut it down and evict the goyim.

relinquishing ground is not how we win.
invisible walls is how we win.

It's what we're already all doing. All the Mormon, Polygamist, Prepper and Quiverfull communities are basically that exactly. They don't explicitly say "no niggers" but they're pretty much completely white.

I plan to do the same thing in Texas. I'm going to buy a huge plot of land somewhere near Houston, take at least a dozen wives, surround the property with 8 foot high walls, build a mansion on top of an 18 story deep silo home, and turn the property into a self-sustained tourist destination from which I'll run numerous businesses and essentially run like a small city.

Let's not all move to one place, that's white flight. Let's all hunker down and take sizable chunks of wherever we're currently located.

Ah….then twist it to make them think for themselves or something.

I think this is a great idea but it isn't something you should do or organize on Holla Forums - that way lies spergy dreaming untethered from reality.

Go to /meadhall/ or a trs pool party or a national action meetup or something similar and meet the people there. Get to know, make plans for your own lives and agree to invest in something like this when you know you're capable of it and trust the people involved. Avoid any complicated legal structures or financial incentives if at all possible, and make sure you can get along with the people involved.

Once you get started and established - then you can go on Holla Forums and advertise. "Let's buy a property" gets you this thread and nothing done. "I've bought a property and I'm looking for people who want to start a community" will do a lot better, especially because you're not asking for money.

Only problem I see with that is whoever advertises their property being greeted the next day with

LOCAL WHITE SUPREMACIST ATTEMPTS TO RECRUIT RACISTS OVER THE INTERNET FOR RIGHT-WING DEATH SQUADS

We can just use tox so no need to go public.

when you censor someone, via enforcement of political correctness, you strip them of their freedom to express themselves.
a natural reaction to this coercion is to contradict whatever that is.
this is the streisand effect.

people who do not like the current culture of whatever culture have in interest in subjecting that culture to a revolution. in order to get this done, you need to start from the bottom up. you first change public opinion, then everything else follows.
to put it this way: the idea of a wall precedes the construction of it.

now, censorship can be enforced systemically (being illegal), and it can also be enforced socially.

I'm in.

Montreal, Canada.

TBH you'd be better off buying an old church or something and turning it into a community center for Holla Forums types.

That said, apparently germans have been doing similar to what you're suggesting, settling in small villages and having large families, basically taking them over.

youtube.com/watch?v=J67AodOb1e4
Do you guys even watch this show? It's the most redpilled cartoon in existence, and it explains why a modern ethnostate wouldn't work.

Completely agree, Europe isn't going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. That's why we need multiculturalism, without it Europe will not survive!

Because I don't hate yo, I'm trying to convince you to get off your asses and stake your own claim, to not be taken in by this communist pipe dream. Communes simply do not work - subdivided communities where everyone pays for their own land do work.

My suggestion if you want this white community of people who share the same ideology is to find a large swath of land (several thousand acres), determine the minimum acreage desired per person along with the cost, make an agreement never to sell your land to a non-white if you want out, establish a system of protective covenants - then pool your money, purchase the land, subdivide it and move in.

Don't do this commune shit, it's a terrible idea.

(contd)
Also, if you do want to be able to help each other and reduce costs, sweat equity is OK. Make an agreement to help each other build your homes. That is not communist - it benefits everyone.

A system of dues could help you raise funds for common things like road maintenance, club houses, fire abatement, and so forth. If you wanted electrical independence, for example, you could declare a piece of land as common property and construct a large solar collector on it, if you wanted a fuel allotment you could construct a TDP plant and use it to dispose of your biowaste.

This is how it's done.

Okay I get it, we have to be careful with the psychological tactics.

Anything can work in an all-white ethnostate.
I genuinely don't see what this plan has to do with communism. We're not establishing a totalitarian dictatorship where everyone is equal, we're establishing a small group of whites working together on their own land. Having some system where everyone competes with each other, eg capitalism, isn't feasible for a group of ten or so people.

I've put some thought in to this before.
communes don't work because they follow dumbshit hippie logic, with everyone sharing everything etc etc. they're also not discriminatory about who joins, which makes them a sump.
you must have clear lines of ownership, property, what is and isn't shared (share tools, communal items, laundry), separate housing with ownership. enough space to live but close enough for community.
there also needs to be a clear defined rules for admittance and exit.

need a word for this kind of like-minded cooperative community that isn't "commune" since it isn't one

Did you read the thread? We want rigorous standards on who enters. I don't know where you got this "sharing everything" meme from, all we do share is our labour.

So you're going to subdivide the land into private property? If not, it's a commune.

If you could stop shilling for shitskins to come invade Poland, that would be great.

We have 4 acres, two houses and 10 people. I guess everyone could own a room or something.

By the way, ever watch the island?

how about a kibbutz

i didn't get through the whole thread yet actually. I was just thinking on the topic recently and dumped my thoughts.
commune bullshit soured general public perception on small community living.

Men need living space to grow and reach their potential as individuals, as well as to form their own families and prosper. A private room is not enough. What you are building is a cramped camp, not a proper community. At best it would be a temporary solution to later on transition into something else. Better to take it into consideration when planning the project.

could have a bunkhouse and transition in to building small houses using foliage and fence for space and privacy. space can be saved with a shared laundry/storage building and a barn structure garage for everyone to park instead of individual garages.

Arizona

Arizona is a good conservative state with good gun laws, wonderful mineral wealth, and wide, open spaces.

Advantages:

1. Remote regions are sparely populated. This ensures that your closest neighbors are still far enough away as not to meddle in your affairs.

2. Conservative values. Most people in the state citizens of Bisbee notwithstanding are conservative. With that comes laws harsh on illegals, lax firearm regulations, lower taxes, and small government.

3. Cheaper land. The arid, desert climate drives down the value of land per acre as compared to more forested, temperate regions. This means that large acreages could be had for a more reasonable price.

4. Remoteness. Remote enough sites may remain out of the public spotlight for extended periods of time. No press is good press after all.

Disadvantages:

1. Arid climate. Water resources are difficult to come by and your compound may have to rely on city water, rain water, or recycled water.

2. Climate is not conducive to arboreal cover. Trees that do grow in the state are generally short and gnarled. This limits resources and cover for your compound. Most tall, straight wooded species are restricted to riparian environments which themselves are vulnerable to flash flood. Wildfires are also a significant concern.

3. Illegals. Coyotes human traffickers are very common near the border and are often armed. Beyond this obvious threat is the risk of gang violence and drug trafficking effecting your compound, either directly or indirectly.

4. The area is assumed to be "resistant" territory by the Federal Government. Arizona was the setting for a good deal of the Army's Jade Helm 13 exercise, which seems to have been training for counterinsurgency tactics for use within the United States. If you build a compound in Arizona, assume that you may face a fate similar to that of Waco, Texas.

THAT COMES LATER!

You're being too hasty! We have to learn to be self-sufficient first before gaining more land…

Where else in the country is considered "resistant"?

Texas, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona as per Jade Helm 15. Texas and Utah were considered outright hostile while New Mexico and Arizona were considered more uncertain in their affiliation.
Arizona was considered to lean more "friendly" towards Federal forces, but it was still designated as "uncertain", which would imply a heightened presence.
Other areas that could be considered "resistant" that were outside of the exercise's scope would probably be more rural, conservative regions, such as the Deep South and the northern plains states.

Jesus. Thank you for the good info. It's pretty disturbing.

has this thread decided a location yet or are you guys going to keep spinning your wheels???

Never gonna happen. You need something thats realistic:

Also eliminates the money problem, you either individually can or cant go. If you want to just save up and move. Problem is finding a place thats good. VA is taking funs from vets thx to king nigger so thats out. I like my weed so i wouldnt move to a state where decriminalization isnt the law. So we need a right wing, high freedoms state that isnt cucked to shit.

Look at the first reply.
I don't know about the Americans yet, though.

Kukuk Klan when?

Right the fuck now I guess.

YOU CAN NOT EVEN MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Kek is with us.

This idea requires money, and all of the rich people are leftists because technology is where most of the money lies these days, and conservatives hate technology. Ironic how the communists are beating conservatives at their own game.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, triangle.

This isn't solving the problem or conflict. Also not enough power.

If you plan something, it should be something like this:

And so on. We have so many potential areas with white people and those who lost their jobs because of outsourcing, or other shit because of leftists and white people are now angry. This is a HUGE potential amount of people we could win over. It would be a waste to not use this.

bump

You only own something if someone agrees to the sovereignty of your claim. If the government (the usual 'I rule' entity that agrees to such claims) decides that you don't own that anymore, you are going to have to give up or die defending 'your' land.

If that happens I can only say one thing.

Bump, did this thread lose Kek's blessing or why did it die down so fast?

People already do this. They are called suburbs

Whatabout commoncore?

We don't need to do anything like this.
Rather
1. Find a small town
2. Anons move there
3. Join and create businesses that suit every need
4. Help each other out through each trade
5. Gradually gain influence over the town
6. Become council members of town
7. Somebody become mayor

You see where I'm going with this. Basically, learn from the Jews to usurp them.

Yeah, Kukuk.

sorry

You're not from around here are you.

Are there areas in Arizona where we can get a confortable climate for growing food and easier water access? Or any gunright state for that matter. I prefer not to drive in the snow or have to switch tires for snow season.

To be fair, usually an FLDS cult gets shut down by LDS in the FBI.

Maybe it would work if your group isn't affiliated with Mormons.

white guy near where i live tried to make a "white enclave" bought up land moved a few trailers onto it to live in when he started building houses. the city councle blocked building permits and an informal strike between contractors made it so that he couldn't do shit and his trailers where then deemed unlivable by the city commission and where condemned he doesn't build a killdoser but he grabs his shotgun and marches to the courthouse and gets arrested. he is in jail now and evryone knowes him as a evil white supremacist. of course when he did it this place was like 97% not only white but local, no califags or other migrant workers that moved in because we have the only growing economy in the us and the somalians that bill clinton dumped here kept to themselves. but now when i talk about it people tend to be far more receptive of the idea after the've had to "watch themselves around blacks" for the first time in their lives. in a land isolated from the problems caused by losing ethnic and cultural homogeneity.

the fire rises brothers

From what I've been able to gather, the Colorado Plateau and its foothills are more temperate than the low-lying basin and range to the southwest.
As for growing food, the lower latitude and warmer temperatures give you a diversity of options that ensure proper nutrition. Specialty crops can be grown indoors while hardier staples can be grown outside.

Central Arizona appears to have the highest rainfall levels in the state but rainfall is far from reliable without a system already in place to collect it. Settling along one of the tributaries of the Colorado or Little Colorado Rivers would provide a reliable source of water unless you were foolish enough to settle on an ephemeral stream.
Settling on the Colorado Plateau proper does give access to the region's aquifers, though a drilling company would have to be brought in to drill the well, divulging your compound's exact location to outsiders.

It snows in Arizona, right on down to the Mexican border. It snows even more around the more temperate Colorado Plateau. Not at the same level as Vermont, but it can be significant.
Besides, all of the comfortable, desirable areas have been settled and infested by riffraff. The whole point of this thread is to scout locations for remote compounds or plan the subtle takeover of rural towns.

hello fellow ottawan.

If you don't have a family make one. All it takes is a waifu and some vitamin S.

Just be careful who you invite in.

Best is to get a mining job innawoods, way way innawoods

I suggest rural Spain. There is a huge rural exodus happenin gin Spain, and most part of the population are living in Madrid or big cities in the coast. You can buy entire abandoned villages in Spain for little price. Even they are selling an empty village with a wall (the iamge with the watermark).

Yeah, my family is from a small town, but holy fuck, the pedophiles. About 25 years ago guy named Alan Legere went nuts from the buggery and murdered a bunch of people, including the priest who molested him.

Yeah, let me click my fingers, oops, a slag appeared.

Once I have obtained a healthy standard of living, I will do my part. Until then I am looking to find a good fucking job or live by a lake somewhere innawoods…

you guys really like incest dont you?

filtered the kike

arent we just writing the setup for a Wayward Pines S02 story ???

every fucking time.

So best case scenario is the entire planet is Hyperborea

gated white community, not gated Muslim community

sounds Komfy

anyone have the image that showed that if you rotated the states involved in jade helm 13 if fit the middle east?

that was spoopy

I'd advocate somewhere in a reasonably mellow climate where we can easily (emphasis) be self-sustaining. Also where there are plenty of like-minded types. I'd suggest one place should be in the eastern CA/Oregon/WA area.

It has now and then for hippies. If they can do it, right-wingers can. Main thing is that it should be a compatible group of people from the get-go, and you MUST have a really good legal agreement that protects everyone's investment, both in money and time/effort.

Be ready to get bothered by leftists antifa kikes once you get to know your new neighbors. There are already Holla Forums communities there and they get shit on by the media. Just look at this poor excuse of a media coverage.

Just build these but make them not so ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj5NO32ahB0

kek tru

what a ridiculous video lol

these kikes man

This is where the kikes and lefties are at now, all people must accept diversity. You'd think these people would want the racists to move away from them. They're like a woman who cant handle any form of rejection.

The suavest. He well clearly rear the most charismatic of babies.

MORE ENERGY NEEDED ITT

This. In the past they talked about the "freedom" of the people to be gay, to be multicultural or for women to work and etc.

Today this "freedom" became a obligation and you have to take it if you like it or not.

Oh, a woman who wants to be a wife and mother and want to stay at home to take care of her family? Oy vey, women who doesn't work aren't free (pun intended) and are slaves of the patriarchy! You must work all day long to prove that you aren't slave, also this way you are much more useful for me.. uhm… I mean for the society.

What, you don't like homosexuals and want them to leave you alone and the same goes for Africans and Muslims? Oy vey, sorry to say that *snickers*, but we live in a diverse society now and that's not up to debate if you want to live among those people.

You don't want to date people outside of your race? Oy vey, but everybody does it, only a racist Nazi wouldn't want to have mixed children and you aren't a Nazi right? Good, than I don't have to report you. Now go kiss that African over there.

I almost shed a tear seeing that video. What could have been.

No thanks. It ought to be hidden in plain sight, just like the fucking yids. Too bad it will never happen because we'll never create such a cohesive and supportive group as the Jews after all our brainwashing. We could never make an inner world more profitable than running randomly around as we are.

na fam it failed because we didn't do it

Just do it first, then invite Holla Forums

Somebody buy this fucking place then!

>>>/namibia/
you faggot

The problem with most of rural Spain is that its very dry though, so growing crops is gonna de difficult unless you want to plant stuff like olives or other trees which grow well on hilly, rocky slopes.

There's also an awful lot of salt seeping into the ground water due to irrigation which makes ground infertile. Spanish have been rather incapable of water management until recently which means some of your land might be badlands or the soil is washed away completely

The climate is nice though :^)

Fuck this world

I suggest just finding a redneck town with some decent industry for regular employment, with a good atmosphere, and moving there quietly.

For instance, where I grew up the government is a giant pain in the ass, no one will let you hunt, and the town is ran by a few families. Not because they are like the mafia, but because everyone else is incompetent and naive. The next town over has shitty cops, but it's a pleasant place, no one cares what you are up to, and friendly to strangers.

Both are 98+% white. Just move someplace you are happy, and be careful with the spaghetti.

If Holla Forums types ever got targeted for removal, word would get out and lots of us would meet in valhalla. By moving to one town, especially one property, waco is more likely. I would suggest no more then a dozen per area, and one person with a communal shop or something give a cheap way to stick together.

Do you want to get on the list for nogunz? Cause that's how you do it.
Mammaries or get thee to thy husbando and the womb is not ''if the need arises

Feds are usually easy to spot, at least in the libertarian gun crowd. Another reason to keep groups and info local only.

Shit mate I dozed off and forgot about this thread.

Can you make it to Pennsylvania? Word of warning if you're a euro-poor; I live around Pennsylvania Dutch. I'm also PA dutch…

Sounds like heaven doesn't it?

Living off the land is pretty hellish sometimes though; I don't want to lie to you.

Right now my field is flooded, what could have been a $100,000+ year is now a sustenance farming while I get a shit job and save money to install drainage - year.

kek, get on those government gibs like all the other farmers

The govt. gibs are shit tbh lad

Plus the field is technically wetlands…

Then I don't know what you would expect I do feel for you though, every few years I have months worth of worked ruined by random weather. Crop insurance alone is like 55% isn't it?

I was hoping the drain tilage great grandpa put in was still working, but decades of renting the field out to haying companies that drive 20+ ton machines on it managed to fuck that up.

But from what I've been hearing everyones fields got flooded this year; we've had a whopping 3 days of sunshine this month.

Don't feel too bad for me, I bitch a lot, but I didn't take on any debt to get here, didn't take out any loans or sign any contracts, plus I've got about an acre of land for my own food. I'll be fine. Just going to scatter a bunch of seed on the ground and hope for the best.

It sounds stupid, but congrats. I get so sick of the farmers around me I forget not everyone is doing it their way.

Everyone in my family lost their land during the depression, unobtainium now.

I feel you fam.

On the bright side your struggle makes you stronger, and if you can hold out a little longer you're going to do great things. Let the kikes laugh while they can, it'll only make it that much sweeter when we shut them up for good.

thanks lad, your geo skills surpass mine

(checked)
perfection

except for the handguard, bups, carbine length gas system, oversized RDS, lack of sling, and lack of flashlight

I can vouch, religious freedom laws here are very strong.

Why not in Patagonia somewhere?

IDK if this has been posted.
German media harassing Germans for doing just that.

Bad idea, we have to infiltrate and not to isolate. Simply remember what the British traitor to the white race did to the Boer.

volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&limitstart=60
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1306:5-the-republics-of-the-transvaal-and-free-state&catid=120:boerestaat-by-robert-van-tonder&Itemid=187

how is this bad?

i mean honestly, how is that bad?

They said it themselves, that these Volkish settlers are well-received by the surrounding people (unlike refugees). That they are skilled, and they wish to keep to themselves.

Sure, they are "neo-nazis", but that is a crap excuse. They are good people through and through. Their other argument is that they wish to isolate themselves from the outside world. How the fuck is that bad? Do they wish to force everyone into a hyper-communicated frenzy?

But I have not even anything wrong, besides the dyke presenter and the guy who left his family.

Nobody on Holla Forums has the means or drive to make this happen. This board has followers but no leaders.

I mean hell, fucking remove the "neo-nazi" from the top of list. But immediately afterwards - " they are extremely right wing (what is the image? aggressive skin-heads) …" and with great cognitive dissonance she continues "…, they settle in rural areas because its more peaceful."

hmm, hate filled people are in search of peace. Totally logical.

They don't even bother twisting anything else, because they assume them being "neo-nazis" is evidence enough of their evil.

"They are self-sustaining and are therefore proficient farmers and craftsmen."
That is an outright compliment, you CANNOT make that into an insult.

"They have large families and usually many children."
Not only is this sentence redundant, but this just proves they hate white people reproducing ffs

"They have an "environmental image", which means they are usually ecological farmers."
How is this bad? HOW???

"And they try to get like-minded people, companions and friends to move to the places they settled at."

So they are good people, with good skill sets, and they wish to invite more of such people to the same place.
"- Hey John, found this great place, really nice nature. You should come over"
"- Fuck you John you are a neo-nazi, only nazis want friends, companions and like-minded people living with them"

this shit makes perfect sense, that or they hate farmers

ffs I myself am planning to buy land, and become a self-sustaining farmer by the time I am in my late 30s.

and you are telling me thats A BAD THING?!

interest bump

lurk those agrithreads. There are a few farmers here with good info.

It's very simple, I want to hang out with white people, just not Holla Forumsack autists :P

We already all hate eachother and we dont even have to live together

FUCK OFF OUT OF MY NATION YOU FAGGOT

Anyone remember the Free State Project? Libertarians that agreed to colocate. Ended up in New Hampshire. We could do something similar, we don't need to live in a goddamn commune.

Kek wills it.

You only have to understand (((WHO))) is behind that Organisation who created that "documentation" of evil German farmers.

PIC FUCKING RELATED

Holla Forums is always right… ALWAYS!

yeah imagine that

hey there is this neighbourhood which has a HUGE untaxable income from nowhere at all! They definitely don't need to be investigated!

There are different optimal organisations for each wealth level.

Poorfags and dindus - commune
Middleclassfags and families - co-operative
Hank Reardon fags - Galts Gulch cash on the nail

Note this is why leftists like communes though, they know they'd be bums in the other systems.

What's the difference between a cooperative and a commune?

Get out faggot

M8, that is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and I've look at Mount Rainier!

Wonder if any National Socialists crashed there..?

To think these places exist is insane. Untapped.

Here is how to build a white neighborhood:

1) Take a high value property
2) Build expensive housing

You have now learned how to build a white neighborhood.

Plenty, it's well known that Patagonia is full of descendants of Third Reich figures.

In some places like Bariloche you don't really need to speak spanish you can manage just fine with german, at least from what I've heard.

and therefore have nothing to lose

Most of Holla Forums can't afford high value property, and with that logic you'd end up in Hollywood surrounded by chinks, jews and liberals.

Waco Texas ring any bells?

you are walking into a trap.

You will never be safe.

Ashes and Echoes

Because Zika. Have fun with your water headed white children!

ALL IS LOST

Ashes and Echoes

BUY IT!

This
BUMP

I have a pfd talking about Patagonia, just read it now and thought to come here – hence the post. It is said there are underground bases there in Patagonia.

I had to sell my bike to eat the other day.

When are you faggots and OP going to set this up?

Going to Patagonia is white flight.
I suppose it'll be set up as soon as someone gets the money together to buy that place…