True Swede Explains Why Sweden is Complete Crap

Sweden is a country of filthy racists. They have zero empathy for the millions of Moslems who they invited to come live on welfare in their country.

The filthy Swedish racists are attempting to bully the Moslems into assimilating to their culture.

It is clear now that they only invited these vulnerable innocents to come live for free in their country so that they could hurt their feelings with micro aggressions.

After all, White people have infinity money, so it isn’t a big deal to replace ten percent of your population with foreigners living on welfare if your prime directive is to have easy access to the people’s feelings you want to hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/efter-invandrarvald-och-stenkastning-borlange-det-ar-nazisternas-fel.smr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is basically saying that SJW values are racist.

And after all that wonderful enrichment they brought with them.
For shame Sweden…

JUST CULTURALLY ENRICH ME

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Sweden needs to throw away western (((values))) and return under the protective wing of Russian Empire. Once that is done the removal of kebab can proceed. Until the 17th century Sweden nobility was Russian.

That's the figure now but if they're anything like the spics they're going to pump out 8x the kids as the native population. The goal is conquest in this case though

man, they really need to start taking acting lessons.

I'M READY, Holla Forums
THIS WAS THE LAST STRAW
I'M READY AND WAITING
RACE WAR WHEN?

You're not ready. You're still way too comfortable to do anything about this situation. Maybe after this summer or the year after?

Read some history, Sweden and Russia has never been friends (except the time their forefathers actually founded it of course…)

And she's completely right. Assimilation is not only wrong, it's racist, it's cowardly and kills not only the said minority's culture, but absolutely will destroy the native people aswell, since it leads to race-mixing and shit. Just look at hell holes like Brazil and Mexico. Assimilation is not the key, it's the cowards way of saying no to immigrant-occupation of the native people's habitat.

And to add some info, assimilation is the solution said by the only anti-immigration-party in the swedish government, the so called right-wingers. Everyone else says "throw money and hugs at the problem, that will solve it" "Language-classes and visits to golf-courses etc, integration…"

There's only one solution to that spoilt little shitskin's problem. GO HOME!

Islam is not a Race my friends.

This girl really needs to stop speaking out. I mean its 2016 and its the year of the Moslem. We can't have women speaking, Allah would forbid it

When? When you start it user…

It could be argued that it is the west that is made up of failed nations, because our birthrates are failing. The most basic requirement for a society is that it reproduces itself, and the west is now failing to do that. The middle east and africa are complete shitholes, but at least they are replicating their genes. The next requirement of a successful society is that it has the ability to defend itself and stand up for its values. The west is also failing at that, while muslim nations are not only defending their way of life, but spreading it. We are committing cultural and racial suicide.

It's not a matter of when the west will collapse. We're already in the collapse, with or without muslim immigration. Halting immigration is a step in the right direction, and it's what we need to focus on right now, but it won't fix our birthrates. Until we figure out how to have more kids, the west is doomed.

The official(((history))) is bullshit.
The image I added to my post is a clear proof that the nobility of Sweden spoke Russian even in the 17th century. (It is the official funeral oration for the king Karl XI - it is written in the language of their court because it was orated for the nobility!)

Filtered.

Ignoring she's a filthy mudnigger, she has a point.

This degenerate modern liberal consumerist world isn't worth anything.

This article is kinda related
nordfront.se/efter-invandrarvald-och-stenkastning-borlange-det-ar-nazisternas-fel.smr
Just translate it and you'll get it.

Christcuck plz. Have you ever listened to muslims? They speak on racial lines. It is an Anti-White arab ethno-religion.

Which is why she refuses to sit beside ethnic Swedes.

Oh wait..

It's fucking gay they make her sit next to men. Private education controlled by the parents would be better. And they should get a tax cut.

Also the doctor might be right about the hijab but he should be answering to the patient not lecturing her…

It's tougher to breed white humans in a technologically advanced society than to breed roaches.

I can't believe a doctor figured out that her sickness was caused by a vitamin d deficiency from wearing the hijab all the time. Instead of being impressed, she complains about how dependent Europeans are on doctors. I can't believe this shit is real.

What I dislike with this is that when a "refugee"/immigrant/Muslim or whatever foreign person claims they are afraid due to hatred, everybody drops their plate and cires over how awful white people are.
But if a white person - especially male, says he's more afraid when more brown people moved in, he's suddenly the xenophobic one. He's the one acting arrogant, offensive and aggressive when people throw slurs at him.

Fucking leftists

Isn't this how all muslims think across western europe?

it's an ideology followed by subhumans so I don't see the problem here.

lol, nice description OP, jejs were had

Stop spamming this forced meme christcucks

That's the fucking joke.

all of the little anime girl/touhou memes are forced. these fucking weebs don't belong here.

Anti-weeb is a codeword for anti-white.

Send her to Syria and let her taste freedom.

She is cute, and a virgin too. You can tell. She still has that childish innocence with a bit of shyness.

I agree, men and women shouldn't mix until marriage.

It is too bad Western women were not more like her.

Of course, she is too extreme and Islam is a sick violent religion. But still, too bad our women are not half as chaste.

Our women are the trash of the world.

Trips of truth.

I'm so sick of the birth rates are falling argument. Birth rates aren't a constant thing and are primarily based on socio-economic factors. Those factors were being fucked with and are getting worse long before immigration took place. The immigrants are really just a catalyst for this collapse to take place for regime change to happen.

And besides, even if the birth rates were low, companies do have the equity to cover further automating their production which is something they should be doing anyway as it is more cost efficient.

There is no point in bringing in immigrants who wind up stealing work and experience from the youth of that country anyway.

Let's assume you are a mudslime aka religious childrapist and you are being criticized for your "culture":

That's you! Fuck off, weeb! It's [current year]! And there is no place for you on Holla Forums. Deal with it, faggot!

if Birth rates were a problem then just ban birth control.

TRIGGERED
Deal with it, swede, that's the future your bosses chose

Both countries were founded by a Finn though

Why don't we signal boost this shit and speed up Sweden's self-destruction so other countries can learn a lesson before they do so themselves? This is literally the future Swedes have chosen.

Homeschooling Is Illegal In Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics

"Sweden

In Sweden, children are obligated to attend school from the age of 7. Homeschooling is not technically illegal within the country and is allowed as an afterschool activity while you are attending school,[96] but homeschooling without attending public or private schools is very difficult to have approved by the county in which one lives. In 2010 Sweden approved a law (SFS 2010:800) that further restricts homeschooling even further from an earlier law approved in 1985. Homeschooling is only allowed for special and specific reasons such as for children of parents working temporarily in the country. Homeschooling will not be approved based on religious beliefs or philosophical reasons, nor if the parent has had teacher training. Recent court cases have supported these restrictions on parents.[97]

The Domenic Johansson custody case has been cited as an example of the difficulty in receiving permissions.

In 2009 Domenic Johansson was taken from his parents (Christer Johansson, a Swedish citizen, and Annie Johansson, a native of India) while they were on board Turkish Air Flight 990, waiting for departure to the mother's home country India.[98] Domenic was taken into custody by the Swedish police due to reports of the child being homeschooled.[98] His parents opted to homeschool Domenic since they would be leaving the country later that year and since he had only turned seven a few months prior to the move.[99] The Johanssons reported that the Minister of Education had approved the homeschooling, but that local officials had refused to supply them with educational materials and fined them for every day Domenic did not attend the local school.[99] In June 2012 the Gotland district court ruled that the Johanssons should retain their parental rights over Domenic, which was later overturned by the appeals court.[100][101] The Home School Legal Defense Association has launched a campaign to review the case and return custody of Domenic to his parents.[102]

However, the Gotland District Court documents highlight that the situation is more complex, with ongoing social services concerns regarding Domenic Johansson's physical, mental and developmental health, some predating him being of school age. It also demonstrates that he was not in fact being home schooled at the time of his being taken into social care, but that the parents' later submissions indicated that he 'would' be home schooled (or educated in India)."

Just start the fucking war already

Good god, what an utter idiot that girl is.
Maybe it's the Vitamin D deficiency?