Shills are about

and at least 2 of them are mods. Moonman is the only one caught red handed so far astroturfing threads but Inkampfy has a history as well. Anyone with a half a brain can see what's happening here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cfcZT
poal.me/24jelb
archive.is/dbJKE
youtu.be/f3AF5CJG76k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump although most people already knew mods were faggots

archive.is/cfcZT

Oh you mean like just like you?

How you have infinite proxies to burn on a board you dislike, OP?

poal.me/24jelb
So, in to more important topics. Who can stop the murderer loose in Miami?

Manny Pardo, Holla Forumsniggers are out to get their 15 minutes of fame again! Please save us!

Servers are fucked atm

archive.is/dbJKE

If it's this bad, why stay? :^)

you people are pretty boring

Reminder this girl is a self claimed "holocaust denier" who wants people to look into the holohoax

sage

10 DAYS OF 25 THREADS A DAY
WAIT FOR MODS TO GO AWAY AND THEN CONTINUE TO SPAM

My god, it's worse than those masked hooligans that tried to use the fame of the vigilantes to get their attention. Nothing new brought, just continuous cases with no changes between the last incident. It's make me wonder if this is truly worth the time that could be used to put that mastermind the miami mutilator to justice.

The reason they keep banning you is because you won't shut up over Evalion, mod being shills, or whatever flavor of the month you latch onto to try to divide and conquer. There is some stuff I don't agree with about the management team but the way you handle it by screaming and crying just makes people not care, report, and hide.

As it is common knowledge if you don't like the management team just make your own board then try to garner interest for it by preferably being smart about it and not spamming threads about it. You guys need to learn about how to do things in a less aggravating way so you get your message across because although there might be another message all I'm hearing is 'waaa mods are being mean to me'

Can you stop your petty drama please, its pathetic and sad because you're white knighting a jew
A JEW
What a cuck, we don't care and can you please stop because we don't want to here about some ugly Jewess 24/7

i wish it was as simple as that, we're dealing with mlp tier autists. its summer also and the little shits are out of school.

Proof that she's of Jewish descent? I hear constantly she's Jewish, but I've never seen proof.

She looks like Ayn Frank and has yellow teeth.

A lot of non-Jews look like Jews and vice versa. She described this in one of her videos. And yellow teeth just means she has shit hygiene or she's a heavy smoker. I didn't know yellow teeth were exclusive to Jews.

Mods are sure pushing that whole "proof = oppression" thing lately too. Fake evidence, astroturfing, sure is SJW around here

You really don't have any idea what you're talking about do you?

If 2 anons tell you someone is Jewish, the matter is settled. I'm the second one.

It has nothing to do with bans, those may as well have been fabricated. It has everything to do with allowing these specific threads to be spammed by bots while using the new thread spam to delete everything. Even now there is another thread for this very same thing.

The mod's inability to keep ONE thread alive and ban spammers for all this time is highly suspect. The mods are clearly trying to control discussion and you are applauding them because you agree with them. What do you think will happen when you disagree?

I'm not asking to prove a negative though. The whole Jewish thing didn't even come into question until someone started spamming it. So logic dictates the burden of proof lies on the ones claiming she's Jewish.

That's a terrible rule. Denial and slander does not make something true. By that logic two shills on here could claim Hitler was Jewish and you'd magically accept that narrative.

Listen, I don't give a shit either way. I don't care if she's still making videos or not, if she's serious or trolling, etc. I just get annoyed when people try to shut down any dissent by claiming x person is Jewish.

Honestly I don't even know what she looks like
Don't watch (((youtube)))
I thought you said she was a Jew though

And Ann Frank died in a gas chamber, huh?

Says the kiddies spreading fake IRC logs of retarded ape speak and spamming threads with autistic pasta. Weren't you making a "list of things real Holla Forumsacks believe" thread earlier that got spammed to death?

I never said that. I was asking you since you said people were white-knighting for a Jew.
And besides, if you don't know what she looks like or even watched her videos, why are you throwing yourself in the ring?

Everyone know Hitler wasn't Jewish

Probably the same goon who spams about Sinead being jewish for having an Irish nose. Evalion looks polish and claims to be of polish decent. Making redpill videos about Hitler and jewish lies isn't something jews tend to do, as a rule, but try explaining that to these chucklefucks.

Because you fags keep going on about this crap when its D&C to try and stop us meming

That's not my point m8. You claim a couple anons saying random shit makes it true. Meaning your logic applies to other situations, unless you want to be hypocritical. If a couple people (and possible shills) claim x person is Jewish because they don't want anyone discussing x person, why couldn't the same apply to anyone else?

It's because of her digit ratio, genius

care to send me a link to that thread? I am not familiar with that one.

I have no skin the game. I don't give a shit either way. I just want some empirical proof you can provide showing she's Jewish so I can have this thing settled.
If you're "memeing" and just fucking around, that's one thing. But a lot of people seem to honestly believe she's Jewish and that's why we shouldn't like/listen to her. Well, if that's true, I want to know. Because it's a common practice of shills to slander opposition to promote infighting, and I dn't want that.
If asking for evidence is D&C in your eyes, than so be it. I put empiricism high up on my list.

I put the word of my fellow anons high on my list. She's Jewish.

Fuck I hate women

This has nothing to do with logic or reason and everything to do with shutting down a politically incorrect message.

See

The idea being this is not the place for talking about holocaust denial or the like. This place is going to be the next reddit, don't you know. Jim will eventually sell this place for a pretty penny and all the hotpockets with stock will retire rich.

Far fetched maybe but will 100% never happen with anons actually free to talk about shit.

your nose is showing

I'm glad you take heresay over evidence.
But some people actually like having reasons for what they believe.
Funny, because you can't even honestly claim that all the people promoting the Jewish narrative are 'your fellow Holla Forumsacks' anyway. You just have to take their word for it, amirite? :^)

That may be true. It would explain why everyone seems so hesitant to provide evidence for their claims.

Yup, just listen and believe counterintuitive bullshit because it's easier than having to think for yourself.

FFS newfags have ruined everything

Youtubers don't deny the holocaust
Also why don't one of you fags buy Holla Forums if Jim is selling it

You fags can keep crying for all the proof in the world. It doesn't make her any less of a Jew. Why does this heroine of yours gain no traction here? Is it really entirely the work of the mods? Why do we need this person to inform our opinions? What is it exactly you expect to get out of this board with regards to your favorite youtuber?

youtu.be/f3AF5CJG76k
They do for a while before getting shut down. Bring them up here or anywhere else afterward and you'll be strongly persuaded not to.

Why is it when you're asked for proof she's Jewish, you jump to the claim proof isn't required for her to be Jewish?
You do know how genetics work, don't you?
And then you throw in a red herring and irrelevant nonsense.

Go make another fucking board and moderate it yourself. What's so hard about that?

That's not the point. The same could be said of any position.

So basically it's all about crying and shitting up the board with your drama because reasons.

Got it.

Look at the thread FFS. Look at this thread

(With a swastika unironically in the OP)
Spam that goes undeleted and unpunished by mods whenever anons raise valid questions. Bans for posting pro-Evalion anything. Gaslighting mods (too stupid not to get caught) spam and disinfo. THAT'S why it's not getting any traction.

What am I supposed to see? Do any of her supporters ever post anything substantive about her? This is a live thread. Why not be the first?

No, stop being intentionally dense. First of all, it's not my drama, stop trying to pass on blame where it isn't due. I don't give a shit either way, I just want answers.
The point is we should have evidence for her Jewish-ness so we have legitimate reasons to acknowledge she isn't worth it.

I have not watched a single one of her videos, but she seems Holla Forums-related and a thread should be up if that's what anons want to talk about.

For spam look at the other thread. For general straw manning, ignoring the evidence of mod samefagging etc check either one. They don't bother spamming these threads anymore since they'll be deleted soon anyway.

I asked her to do that. I tried to cure this board of it's women haters and I fucking failed. Every WN female is fucking hated by the majority of Holla Forums. I could say it's shills, but it much be more than the shills.

Being a teenage girl who talks and acts like a teenage girl triggers a lot of autism too. There's more going on than just that though.

She's a manufactured and scripted e-celeb cancer who's no more intellectually substantive than Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus.

bullshit

Scripted I believe because she admits to making scripts for her videos (probably so she doesn't use "ums" and "uhs" a lot), but what's the evidence she's manufactured?

You kids are total suckers. Hard to believe supposedly media savvy people fall for it.

If I'm a sucker, provide evidence for your claims so you can show the world just how much of a sucker I really am.

So what info about jewry did she get wrong? Which citations were false? Please tell me what besides being a teenage girl reaching a teenage audience was she guilty of?

Exactly what were we risking here? Getting trolled by some qt? Chances are she was just being a fucking edge lord but she did a better job getting propaganda out there than I have in the past year. I'm not even white knighting as nothing's happened to her and she doesn't really want to come back right now.

user, I just want to believe.

hard to believe you're falling for the SRS psyop

top left: man-tits
top right: gay stare
bottom left: low-test
bottom right: pimpin

Hello Imkamfy

You do come out fast when summoned it seems i give you that

How many little girls have you diddled Imkampfy?

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful