Capeshit Must Die

Now I know this may not be a popular opinion among the cock gobbling Tumblr SJWs on Holla Forums, the worst board in all of Holla Forums, but I think enough is enough. Capeshit is a cancer on kino as we know it. The only film remotely approaching kino was DKR, and another movie like that will never be made again. As such, the cancer must be exterminated. Don't go to capeshit movies, don't buy capeshit video releases, don't buy capeshit merchandise, don't buy capeshit comics. Fuck, don't even download capeshit movies. If you seed a torrent for capeshit, you are part of the problem. If you see someone who expresses an interest in capeshit anywhere, call them a faggot for liking capeshit, kick them in the gut and give them a Stone Cold Stunner, because we all know capeshit is for faggots. There must be no mercy, because capeshit must die and its plague of faggotry must be removed from cinema forever.

I liked Mystery Men. Come at me.

You will never be rid of us.

Movie fucking sucked.

I disagree. Geoffrey Rush was worth the watch alone. It was silly ass comedy that didn't take itself seriously at all. Just like capeshit should be.

Did you mean to use a movie that wasn't made to be released?

Go back to Holla Forums so you can be with your fellow Tumblr users.

I don't watch ads, or pay for movies, so it a boycott won't matter, but anyone who genuinely enjoys the capeshit airing on the CW should probably be shot. These genetic dead-ends need to be purged. Listen, "capeshit" isn't a meme, it's the epitome of degenerate, poorly-conceived, Semitic trash. It is everything wrong with the western media. No matter how bad something is I can usually comprehend what people like about it, but there is nothing redeemable about 99% of capeshit.

Are we sure these actually make money, and it isn't some kind of scam like post-modern art?

Did you get banned there OP? Did they rape you?

Look, another cock gobbling SJW from Holla Forums, the worst board on all of Holla Forums. Did you just come back from masturbating to the cartoon character feet thread, you miserable degenerate?

Don't post on Holla Forums but you seem like a mad faggot

Why did this shit get so popular? Fucking manchildren. Even weebs are better than capeshit faggots because they actually have some good mature shit in there. Meanwhile look at capeshit. Downright embarrassing manchildren who like staring at buff dudes with their underwear on the outside. Fuck you.

Did you ever consider perchance that you're the mad faggot, you Holla Forums cock gobbler?

Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head. Capeshit fags are just huge homos who jack off to buff men in their underoos.

That is a salty OP faggot.

I thought Holla Forums and Holla Forums were the same thing

There is no way to end this sentence that isn't bullshit

Holla Forums has some leftyfags but they have no power but whiny sniping about posts they don't like. No one pays them any mind really except zealous polfags.

Holla Forums is just as bad as Holla Forums. In fact, it's even worse because most Holla Forums users come directly from Tumblr.

Says the salty Holla Forums cock gobbler.

Given they have a post Trump salt thread making fun of libshits, that really is off the mark.

Are you the faggot that got banned because you made some shitty thread about capeshit manga that got bumplocked?

Holla Forums cock gobblers are so paranoid they think anyone who has ever disrupted their shitty Tumblr board must be the same person. They write them down in lists on paper for later reference despite the fact the board does not have IDs and accusing anons of being other anons with no evidence other than they said something negative about Holla Forums before in some random thread. Now that's what I call autistic!

Everyone on full/co/ hates SJWs and leftists though.

I hereby declare this a dubs thread.

The board is full of leftists, and Holla Forums clearly tolerates them.

>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/

Can't you niggers argue about capeshit without getting into some gay interboard shitflinging?

I swear to gawd

>>>Holla Forums756690

gtfo Holla Forums

There's way more Holla Forumsacks than leftyfags and the few times leftists show up they get called out.

Nice try, shlomo.

You don't deserve those Hitler dubs.

Yeah, I agree with OP, Holla Forums is pretty fucking gay.

Why you complaining? You got the hitler trips.

What? Holla Forums is shit but at least use reasons that make sense.

the fact that Holla Forums got so butt hurt over this thread that they came to damage control in it is pretty good evidence the board is cancer

I never said that it was a good board.

I DON'T LIKE IT!
MAKE IT GO AWAY !
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys, I saw this crosslinked on Holla Forums. Can you please lock this thread since it's libeling our community? Or in the very least stop bumping it? Thanks. I know this is a shitposting board, unlike ours, but you need limits.

OP also is not true. There are plenty of good comic book films that qualify as kino like Man of Steel and Captain America 3: Civil War.

you know, back when i was 12 in 2003, when 4chan was just starting up, trolling was actually an art. it was subtle, unique, and legitimately had people infuriated over the tiniest things.

but this is just disgusting. it's effortless, a pastiche of what was once great. you're a fucking sellout.

2/10 because i replied, kys immediately.

I agree. Can we get a mod in here please?

Holla Forums faggotry knows no bounds.

Fug you The first two seasons of Arrow were very enjoyable. Season 3 was alright and didn't bother with the later seasons since it was universally hated by fans and critics. Flash season 1 was good but the second season is on the backburner. Don't know about legends of tomorrow or supergirl.

KYS

batman begins is both a great film and a terrific batman film, with some minor mishaps, but nothing that can't be looked past.

the dark knight is a great film as well, but terrible adaptation.

the dark knight rises is just so bad on both counts i can't ever watch it again. i know the autism flared immensely with the plane scene and tom hardy's terrible re-dub of his own lines, and that's hilarious and all, but it's an awful film.

like that other user said though, mos and the captain america flicks are actual capekino. same for the first iron man.

Anons were much easier to troll back then. You can't just tap them on the shoulder with it anymore, you have to hit them with a trollhammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict shitposts.

unpopular opinion:

Does anyone know the skype handles of the moderation staff on Holla Forums? I'm having trouble contacting them about this thread.

You aren't the Olsenfag. He is much more cancerous than you tbh

olsen is such a shit character

it's fucking hilarious what they did with him in bvs. it's so clinically retarded that it's somehow better than anything ever else done with him.

Now I know this may not be a popular opinion among the Chardonnay sipping pretentious hipsters on Holla Forums, the most limp-wristed board in all of Holla Forums, but I think enough is enough. Kino is a cancer on cinema as we know it. The only film remotely approaching cinema was DPS, and another movie like that will never be made again. As such, the cancer must be exterminated. Don't go to kino movies, don't buy kino video releases, don't buy kino merchandise, don't buy kino comics. Fuck, don't even download kino movies. If you seed a torrent for kino, you are part of the problem. If you see someone who expresses an interest in kino anywhere, call them a faggot for liking kino, kick them in the gut and give them a Shoryuken, because we all know capeshit is for faggots. There must be no mercy, because kino must die and its plague of faggotry must be removed from cinema forever.

Kek
I liked winter soldier and civil war tho

There's some questionable scenes in there like the armies of police and bane's ragtag group running at each other but the rest of the movie gave me goosebumps.
The plane scene is a meme but it was still cool as fuck how Bane hijacked the plane and crashed it with no survivors.
The scene where Bane confronts batman for the first time, Bane's declaration in the football stadium, Bruce's struggle out of the pits, the degradation of Gotham as a whole, cute as fuck catwoman etc.

This zack snyder and MOS are misunderstood genius meme will never ever happen. The man of murder was fun though

Nope, only one of those films were any good. Namely the first captain America film.

I will agree that iron man was kino. It's one of the best origin story movies.

0_0

i don't think zack snyder is an misunderstood genius. man of steel is genuinely great, and by far the best superman film. he's not a genius, but he has made pretty good films overall. i can definitely i liked 300 and dotd, watchmen was okay, but coulda been better. sucker punch was great for the faps i got out of it and the visuals, but otherwise was pretty trashy lol. haven't seen anything else he made.

as for the dkr shit, dude, no. that shit was clearly written over the course of like a week at best, and nobody thought to check nolan on it to see if it needed any re-drafting. the only genuinely good part was when bane and batman fought in the sewers, but that's entirely due to knightfall, nothing on nolan's end. the football stadium scene was alright, but killing the mayor was entirely pointless. gotham also looked less and less like gotham as each film went on, it just became more and more of new york/chicago/pittsburgh.

sorry, but you are an actual moron. don't get me wrong, i love the shit out of ww2 cap, but to sit there and pretend that winter soldier and civil war didn't both one-up it is just wrong.

It really creeped me out they named his wife after his daughter in the cartoons/comics.

That would be a nice take on the superhero genre but I feel like along the way the regular people will become batman lite able to accomplish ridiculous feats despite having no powers.

He's really unlikable in STAS and the Superman comics as well. The Superman's Pal comics are funny as hell.

butt hurt Holla Forums faggot detected

i can definitely say i liked*

man of steel is fucking trash. please stop with this meme

Indiana Jones didn't
but I guess hoping for another Indiana Jones without having it be a reboot/remake/rehash is too much to ask for at this point

I don't know that feel. Can some of you lower IQ people explain to me what it's like to be confronted with a masterwork that's utterly beyond your comprehension?

dude. i hate superman. the first two reeves movies are good, but that's because richard donner is a great director. 3, 4 and returns were so abysmally bad that i wasn't sure if i ever wanted another superman film.

on top of that, i've never liked the character outside of the justice league cartoons, except a handful of comics.

that all being said, the fact that i was blown away by man of steel means something. i know it sounds silly since it was just another origin movie, but it had the right tone (even with the "stop invincible son" moment) that a supes movie needed, and snyder just nailed it. the acting, cgi, action, all that shit was top notch.

go fuck yourself, jimmy olsen, you cock sucking Holla Forums faggot

I never gave a shit about the other supes films so I can't verify if it's the best supe film. You are full of shit nigger if you find the washed out colors, the retarded father, the dumb as fuck antagonists, supes going through his life as a bum soul searching, plain ugly aesthetics all around with the costumes and set pieces, and nothing but really bad looking cgi fights for the last quarter of the film.

Meh if you liked the stupid cloak and dagger conspiracy shit with airships that'll shoot everyone to death whatever. Civil War was much shittier with the villain's machinations, how heroes should be responsible spiel and paper thin excuse for the heroes to fight each other

nigger, you must be actually retarded.

winter soldier is the closest thing we'll ever get to a metal gear movie, and civil war is a fantastic follow-up.

you seriously gonna tell me that shit wasn't like a fine wine?

Film fucking blows.

butt hurt Holla Forums hipster detected

butt hurt Holla Forumsck gobbler detected

Aren't you just saying this movie is irredeemable trash then?

3/10 i replied

butt hurt diges/tv/ biscuit detected

Kill yourself fam tbh

All me tbh

It's not Holla Forums's fault your penis is lodged up Snyder's asshole.

They really fucked up with that, they should have done the asspull from the comic where a superhero team ends up killing a metric fuckload of civilians on camera

That is also what happens in the movie with Scarlet Witch inadvertently killing a lot of civilians by blowing up Crossbones around them.

tbh he likes it, and a hole is a hole.

gayer than Holla Forumsmblr tbh

Rectally plundered reluctan/tv/ore enthusiast detected

This is animated capekino. Too bad Pixar has fallen so far and waited so long, I now fear the sequel.

Ant Man was pretty good until they tried to shoehorn all of Marvel's other crap into it.

They made a video game that acted as a sequel.

Kino is a meme

Why isn't this thread locked yet? I reported it hours ago?

You mean live action adaptations of comic book and super hero characters or all of that in general?

Enjoy your AIDS, faggot

all of it, also all users of Holla Forums should be day of the roped

this

Should have gone with Trank one OP. Shit bait thread tbh.

Maybe this stunning video will change your mind

I support these posts

why is Holla Forums such a shitty board?

So will ares still have a role in this? I remember seeing him meeting with Darkseid over something.

Tim Burtons original Batman was kino. TDKR is trash in comparison.

Batman Returns is also kino based purely on the merits of how they made Michelle Pfeiffer act and what they made her dress up in.