Lunch Lady Union Adopts Atheism in Response to Christian Charity

Atheist Enlightenment Rigidly Enforced as Public-Sector Union Threatens to Picket Church Until it Stops Giving Free Food to Students

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/05/23/union-flips-out-over-churchs-school-pizza-giveaway.html

Other urls found in this thread:

expeltheparasite.com
christogenea.org
thechristianidentityforum.net
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/bobs-burgers-s4-ep7-bob-and-deliver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not so catholic after getting job endangered, fucking immigrants
No son mejores que un negro, guachos hambreados

christcuck detected.
wew lad

Nice D&C shill

You don't even know who the OP is, do you?

Sounds like something THAT would come out of the U.K.

Fucking unions. I used to be pretty pro-union until I realized they're just big PACs who ultimately are nothing more than yet another hand in the working man's pcket.

I'm pro union until they fuck with us

When I was a kid the Baptist Church down the street used to bribe us with doughnuts.

If unions were real, y'know actually organized and led by workers, I'd support them, but due to restrictive unionization laws they're pretty much all just PACs of various union bosses and that's it. I remember back in the 80s and pre-Clinton 90s when unions and blue collar Democrats were very anti-illegal immigrants, hell on of the main oppositions to Reagan was that he made it so corporations could use spic scabs to break up all manner of unions. As soon as the Clintons and their DLC took over the party, the word went down, and suddenly it was all pro-NAFTA, pro-illegal, pro-China trade, pro-outsourcing, pro-deregulation of lending and credit and the corrupt union bosses followed suit. After that, anyone with sense jumped ship for Ross Perot and Buchanan's Reform party.

Fucking lunchladies, probably a bunch of them are spics who don't even speak English and this is from their stronk indepyndent union rep bitch.

The monopoly explained that it needed to be a total monopoly or else its poor workers would be out of work, and stop giving charity, that hurts them, too.

Yeah, because public school cafeteria food is made of better quality ingredients and in more sanitary conditions than some restaurant kitchen or the kitchens of church-members (if the church made the pizzas them self); public schools are filthy and health inspectors give them passes.

It's crust, sauce, cheese, and maybe meat and vegetables, to get fat on that you'd have to eat an awful lot and be totally sedentary.

Everything else aside, it is pretty clearly a church recruitment thing. Whether that's good or bad.

I mean, insofar as any act of kindness by any group is a recruitment thing for that group, I guess it is. Then again, I don't have a problem with it, unless its a particularly shit denomination, but shit denominations wouldn't just give shit away, they'd be too busy bilking old people out of the SS money.

Churches do this all the time, as a means of subtle recruitment.
Remember, while they're not outright teaching their gospel the kids are being influenced by the surroundings and the staff (who are probably personally talking to them about Jesus and other lunacies).

Maybe if your welfare queen of a mother didn't put 4 pounds of cheap cheese on every pizza, you wouldn't have such negative view on pizza

Give pizza to kids who already have lunches and food isn't some mere act of kindness. Overall it's nice, but it's kind of clearly not just that.

He is just some edgy queen from r/niggers They're triggered by Christians, jews and niggers.
They've never had a negative experience with either of the 3. So all their stories and opinions about them are second/third hand.Which is why their insults are retarded and listening to their opinions/views is like taking a time machine back to pol 2013

Giving them good quality pizza for free instead of making them buy shit quality gov pizza is nice.
If you're worried about them learning about the powerhouse behind the white mans dominance instead of the spaghetti monster you should get off your ass and do something similar

Crappy Michelle Obama public school lunches. Those things are fucking terrible.

Hasn't that place been gone for years now? Even it's successor "coontown" was banned ages ago.

Furthermore, what even makes you think he came from there?

It's wheat. That shit messes with your glycemia like no other food (even sugar) and will make you fat in the long run.

We've been eating wheat since we first domesticated it with no fucking problem.

What messes with one's shit is having a diet full of processed garbage, and the kind of crap they serve in typical school lunches is low-quality processed crap, it's the same quality of food served in prisons and other state-run facilities. Anything is better than it, you fucking PIZZA IS BAD faggot.

pizza is very calorie dense, actually

A single slice is 200-400 calories.

So your average sedentary person can have ~6 slices per day without putting on any weight, if that's the only thing they eat the entire day.

Worse yet, most of the calories come from carbs, rather than protein or fat. I would very honestly consider it junk food.

…we've had problems ever since we started eating grains. Huge problems. Caries only begin showing up in any significance once a culture starts consuming grains for example.

And these kids are getting one, maybe two, slices of pizza from this.

Yeah, but you're probably some straightedge /fit/fag who wouldn't even drink a shot of bourbon or smoke a cigar .

Seeing how 95% of lunch ladies in public schools in America are obese spic matrons who speak broken english, that's fucking hilarious.

Shit like this is why the Catholic church is dooming itself. They think that they can win converts by watering down the message, but anyone who converts because you watered down the message will unconvert the moment the going gets rough.

The initiative failed at the one thing it was designed to do, which was put more asses in the pews.

They used to be the good guys, when they fought against the labor bosses. Now the union bosses are the labor bosses.

Spoken like a kid who has never had to eat cafeteria food before in their life. It must have been nice, living with a silver spoon wedged up your ass. Most of us can't sympathize.

Also, that shit got worse under Obama's husband, not better. Five week old stale broccoli that's gone stale and been re-boiled and salted is in no way superior to mystery meat microwavable chicken nuggets as far as taste is concerned.

I make my own pizzas at home from scratch, including the dough. It's probably one of the healthiest things I eat besides salad.

The important points are to pre-cook the grease and fat off of any meat you use, and to go light on the cheese. What makes pizza unhealthy is when people put three pounds of shitty chemical cheese in a bag on it. Use less cheese, and use the money you save using less cheese to get a real cheese, like fresh mozzarella.

No chain pizza franchise does either, which is why that shit's unhealthy for you. Get a pepperoni pizza from literally any chain, and there will be a puddle of orange grease on top of it. Cook the grease and fat off of your pepperoni and ground beef first in a pan with some water, and you won't have that problem.

Yeah. And those problems were called "the consequences of civilization." We would have been so much better off if we'd just remained nomadic hunter-gatherers.

Brush your teeth and don't eat highly acidic foods and you don't have to worry about cavities these days.

I guess if you consider settled civilization a problem, which it is, but it's also the solution to a lot of problems.

Most of the calories come from fat actually.

I just love how anti-carb clowns keep pointing to high-fat foods to "prove" that carbs are bad for you. Donuts, french fries, pizza, chips, cookies, you name it. Not a surprise that this type of idiocy coincides with fatty acceptance gaining traction. Put down the cheese, sausage and oil you fat fucks.

The pizza isn't the only thing that should go in an oven.

Thin n crispy crust, I make my own dough, too.

Yep, yep.

Useless fat shits slap-fighting beady eyed jew shits.

Come on, now. inb4 spergout over CHRISTCUCKS

Oh yeah. It has to be thin and crispy. Real Italian style old world pizza is functionally a giant cracker with toppings, and that is the best kind of pizza by far. Shitty tossed pizzas need more cheese to give the pizza a texture, because their aim is to be chewy.

Fuck chewy. Crisp or bust. Use the cheese the way it's meant to be; for flavor, not texture. You need a whole, whole lot less of it that way.

It's clearly not free if I have to put up with those faggots.

When christians stop sucking immigrant dick between every breath, I'll stop calling them cucks.

This is an attack on my culture and cultural appropriation.I'm a minority,someone defends me

I like to use Pita bread as a Pizza Base since it gives it a nice crispiness while also refridgerating better.

Make the dough leaven for hours m8,less yeast more easy to digest, then spread thin.

American pizza is just a pale imitation of the art of your people, friend.

I always pre-bake my crust for about 5 minutes before putting on sauce and toppings.

When you stop using the same tired old copypasta to try and start an argument, I'll stop hiding and reporting you in every thread you pop up in.

I use a home-made recipe that allows the dough to be frozen so it can keep. I make the dough in large batches ahead of time, portion it out into flat disks, and freeze them in individual ziplock bags. That way, all I have to do is grab a bag from the freezer and thaw it out in front of the fireplace on a pan.

Not only is it ingredient efficient, but thawing it in front of the fire also makes it leaven faster and more fully, so there's less yeast still active in the crust.

Are you one of those 80s-90s "science" vegan faggots? High fat and high protein is fucking good for you. Carbs are legitimately bad for you if you don't have the others. Why the fuck do you think all of the heart diseases skyrocketed after the Saturated Fat scare happened, when the "reduced fat" bullshit snacks and other shit started appearing.

Animal fat and dairy is the most healthy food you can eat other than greens and fruits.

Olive oil, real olive oil with no chemicals or preservatives, is the liquid of champions. I don't even eat red pizzas anymore since I discovered the miracle of a flatbread oldworld pizza that uses a tablespoon of that as the barrier between the toppings and the crust.

It's a necessary ingredient in every kitchen in my opinion.

d&c

I've heard of worse fates.

I guarantee you you can easily see a huge correlation between atheism and the inmigrant flux in a country.

cucksahoy

I guess the kids are bummed they have to go back to eating juanitas and pacos undercooked slop

You say that as if it's a bad thing. Even the emperor himself avoids the intoxicant jew.

I don't think anyone would deny that godless faggots encouraged the hordes, although its clear we as a people have been exploited by kikes for many decades to get to this point, but this doesn't have to be an 'either or' case.

You can still recognise that mainstream Christianity is full to the brim with cucks and also see that atheist liberals are cucks also. I swear the religious folk on here can be just as annoying as those fucking fedora tippers. The only religious types that I respect are the hardcore orthodox types even though I'm not one.

Fuck public schools and fuck their shitty fucking overpriced food. My school was the worst
fast forward to HS
free meal for the poor kids
Thats not counting how they would reuse the food from other meals in other shit.
thats not counting the shit they pulled for breakfast. by the time I was a senior they had esablished so many rules about packed lunch you couldnt bring anything self made. it had to be some pre-packaged proccessed food. otherwise you were forced to eat by yourself if it was seen "to protect the other children with fatal allergies". by senior year no one was allowed to bring in any kind of baked goods even with enough for class/teacher permission with ingredients listed. TOO DANGEROUS HERE EAT THIS UNDERCOOKED SLOB THATLL BE 3 DOLLARS
disgusting

Christian folk on here are not the cucks you speak of, friend, nor do they deny the fact of the mainstream's cuckitude. This was prophesied to happen to varying degrees until the end.

You say that but often I see anons on here being absolute idiots when it comes to their chosen faith, they tend to believe that every other sect is the problem. But those could just be some loud fools so I get that there are some christians who aren't cucks, much like how all pagans aren't wiccan larpers who eat their own shit.

I would really like to see some sort of christian purge and to have all the kikey shit pulled out and the traitors were hanged. I still wouldn't subscribe to it but I would support that process.

As a non-burger, I find the american cafeteria to be such a fascinating thing. All my schools had just a simple little shop that you would save up some money for and you could get awesome pies, ice-creams and lasagne.

We got some of that frozen box lasagna once.
ONCE

I'm so sorry user

The regulations were fucking retarded. I just wanted to eat a goddamn sandwich but it had to be approved like some insane bureaucracy.

I didn't eat breakfast or lunch for 6 school years. I'd just eat when I got home.

If good people were in charge of those kids they'd have both gym and recess every day. They also wouldn't be segregated by age, allowing them to learn from each other.

There's a reason this country wasn't fat and dumb when my grandfather was a boy.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You could still take your own lunch in though right?

Yes but you'd have to eat it by yourself it it looked like any kind of "homemade meal". Like if you brought in a thermos of your moms lamb stew.
Our gym was 1hour 30min of walking/jogging around the gym.

When I was going to school the lunch was 1.50 but the meal wasn't worth the money. I'd just save my lunch money and bring sandwiches and shit.

They tried to pass some allergy rule like that so I just started eating lunch off campus. They didn't pass the campus ground rule (you have to stay in until class is over) until after I graduated.

It all had to be checked to ensure kids with allergies weren't going to die because I was eating PB&J. If it was you weren't allowed to eat inside, you had to sit outside on a bench by yourself during lunchtime and had to ask the teachers to help you wash off all traces of offending foodstuffs.

I didn't want to be the weird kid, so I went without lunch.

Jesus christ. That sounds like a borderline dystopian/orwellian system. Can't show other kids that your parents love you or that you take initiative because that will upset the programming.

They wanted to keep you all slow and unhealthy so the 6 gorrillian stories would go unchallenged in class.

Yeah same. I'd just claim "i'm poor" to get the free sandwich when I wanted food. I didn't want to make my parents pay out the ass everyday so I could eat trash.

We didn't have free sandwiches at my school. My dad also got really worried when I told him I wasn't eating at school and told me he'd give me money for cafeteria food but I knew we were in some financial hole and didn't want to burden him so I always said I ate lunch anyway.

I couldn't even stand being in an active cafeteria. I couldn't even eat food brought from home in that fucking smell! I spent my lunch in the library. I'd eat a healthy breakfast and eat again when I got home.

Seriously, how does any kid eat anything in that reek? Why the hell would you send your kid to a place like that, anyway?

For 2 months junior year we got domino's pizza in the cafeteria. I'm pretty sure it was still a rip off though since it was 2.75 a slice only milk carton came with it. I don't think that math adds up to how much a domino's pizza actually costs.

First year. Dump salt on EVERYTHING just to taste something.

I guess I was lucky my second year onward though.
Found a cool teacher. I'd take my lunch to his classroom, eat lunch with him and play chess. Became our ritual for 3 years. Only red pilled teacher I had.

Hey idiots: learn to cook properly and you can work at any restaurant in town. You're no better than the smelly Pakistani cabbies that can't compete with Uber.

So are they atheists because they are actually atheists, or are they just "atheists" because their opponent is the church? I'm an atheist and hate that most atheists have dropped one religion just to pick up another one, the leftist communist one.

Hahaha. Clearly they don't. The kids are walking to the church to get inferior pizza? Nah. That ain't happening. Man, the phrase "Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point" makes my mouth water. That sounds fucking delicious. I bet they even shook all the rat droppings off the pan before they put the dough down.

never underestimate tactical pies.

lol no

kek

¿Por que no los dos?

Oh man those school pizzas are again in the rear. We have to order specific wheat dough, low sodium pepperoni, low sodium cheese, we hardly make any money off of them at all. At my towns school district they pay 7.25 for a large pizza. It's ridiculous.

t. Dominos employee

Reminds me of some jewish organization that was giving away pizza during one of their meetings in high school. Brought a group of friends, we ate all the pizza and left while making kike jokes.

We Christians here on Holla Forums acknowledge that Leftists that are Christians misinterpret the Bible, because like with every religious or philosophical belief, Leftists will try and interpret it to support their narrative. It can happen to Christianity just as easy as it can to Atheism or Paganism. As someone who is a Christian, I have no problem with neither Pagans or Atheists, as long as they have no problem with me. It's the Divide and Conquer shills that try to separate Christians, Atheists and Pagans. We as Nationalists with a dream for a healthy White Europe will fail if we continue this disunity.

expeltheparasite.com
christogenea.org
thechristianidentityforum.net

These 3 links are websites I would recommend for anyone wondering about Christianity and it's support of Ethno-Nationalism.

The Manifest Destiny was a total failure.

Shots fired.

ABANDON THE FUCKING THREAD, ALL OF YOU SEEING THIS SHIT

I fit nowhere in this world…

AHHHHHHH

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

A fucking bannable offense, this should be.

That shit pissed me off so much, and it was one of my first "redpills".

Fuck "poor" people who are simply too stupid to manage money. When liberals started trying to teach me that Black communities are shitholes because of racism and "socio-economic disadvantages", I knew the truth.

Where can I buy olive oil in the US, and be confident that what I am getting is real?

I hear like 95% of the stuff that is advertised as real olive oil is actually counterfeit. Apparently that is big business for organized crime.

Pizza is literally bread with tomatoes, cheese and a sprinkle of olive oil, the fuck are you talking about.

Not in America.

Yeah, good luck with that if you don't speak Spanish.

Maybe after Trump is elected…

Lots of cheese isn't particularly healthy if you are eating lots of cheese every day.

If pizza is a weekly thing for you, then it's no problem. If every meal is pizza, then you're going to get fat unless you are quite active.

How fucking bad can a pizza from a church be? Especially when a church doesn't have the access to the industrial ingredients a school has.

I just joined the thread, sorry

The pizza's not from the church. They're ordering it from somebody.

Knowing Seattle pizza, it could be good, or it could be complete shit. Depends on where they are getting it from.

If any anons are ever in Seattle, Hot Mamas and Big Marios are the best pizza in town. Alibi is acceptable for a sit-down meal if you're in the market.

Actually most of the mozzarella is made out of water, while proteins and fats split up.
It's the carbs which usually make people fat, because they are usually the biggest intake (from flour to sugar)

Oh in that case yes it's bad.

Why is this a thread for 11 hours?

Bob's Burgers had an episode on this very issue. Jewtube actually wants to charge you to see this episode so I'm just going to link it here:

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/bobs-burgers-s4-ep7-bob-and-deliver/

Bob subs for the school's cooking teacher. He gets the kids cooking and selling food for profit at lunchtime until the cafeteria cracks down on him.

GOOD

Start making food the students want. Start arguing and unioning for the benefit of the students.

Until you do that, your crying is only a positive.

You're a fucking retard if you think pure carbs is less fattening than pure fat

Calories is all the matters with regards to adipose tissue. The only thing. Calories in >= calories out.

Though I suspect you're either both or one of you is from plebbit and thinks some bodies are infinite energy machines and can disobey the fundamental laws of physics.

no actually, it means they soaked all the pans and food trays in bleach solution and then used them without being fuck all bothered to rinse them first

Keto all day errday

Fairway market. I think its only an nyc thing but they have trays of bread and like 20 different olive oils to dip and try

I think part of the issue is that the church is actually allowed on campus to distribute the pizza. That's what's implied in the OP, and I have a hard time imagining Seattle schools actually allowing their students to leave the school grounds during the day to go eat pizza, even if it's at a church.

IIRC most elementary/middle school campuses are closed, and high schools are heavily restricted on which students can leave if they're even "open campus".

YAY soggy pizza

It's like they don't want you to eat well in burgerland. To think I ate a full pizza (32cm diameter) yesterday for twice that price…
I know a place here where you'll get a double portion of good lunch for twice that price, too. It's something in between a restaurant and fast food, with quality of the former and speed of the latter. I think they manage it by producing food regardless of orders, so you'll get a meal they started cooking before you even ordered. They're fucking packed everytime, so it works really well.
Not to mention you don't have bread (I don't call faggy baguettes bread), that's the foundation of good food. A company selling Slav-made bread should make a fortune.

Back when I was in high school I probably spent all of twenty minutes in the lunch room over the entire four years I was there. I barley even eat lunch the last few years. Me and some others guys would just hang around outside everyday shooting the shit, maybe get something from the vending machine.