Can anyone recommend me some funny parody films?

Can anyone recommend me some funny parody films?

Tucker and Dale Versus Evil is God Tier kino, with Don't Be A Menace right behind it.

There's also Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, which is edited very well, and Kung Pow, which is in the same vein, but kung fu and far more silly.

I recently watched Silence of the Hams, and it was barely a movie, but worth watching for the level of absurdity they take it.

Then you have the lesser watched staples of Hot Shots / Hot Shots Part Deux, Top Secret, and arguably This is Spinal Tap, with a special shout out to Johnny English I and II. There's tons more, but that's the best of the modern lot, and the most accessible because of how wide reaching the things they lampoon are, with a lot of the others being either completely terrible (Meet the Spartans, Vampires Suck) or require the viewer to have seen more niche movies than the Average Joe.

How about some more Leslie Nielson Kino? See the Naked Gun Trilogy. 3 > 1 > 2.

Makes it funnier in retrospect, trust me

Final one definitely went out on a high note. BTFO'd everyone and I mean everyone. Especially BTFO'd the feminists of the 90s still attached to the hallmark feminist movie that was literally killallmen the movie Thelma and Louise. Posting the third one's intro. Second one was a bit weaker but still had really good moments. First one was closest to the TV series in terms of being a spoof of serious old school detective dramas and still taking shots at everyone.

What makes these movies especially great? Neither of them can ever get made today and be the same, not for trying since supposedly a remake is on the way. The jokes in these movies are too triggering and they're not even hardcore but just because of what they spoof it can never be made again.

Posting the first one's opening too.

Honestly I think the brief show was even better than the movies. It's amazing how ahead of its time it was.

Black Dynamite
Space Balls
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Airplane
Pretty much anything by Mel Brooks.

Except the OP. I don't know why Dracula Dead and Loving It was so unfunny. It has loads of memorable lines too.

Thought this was funny.

Shaolin soccer
Kung Fu Hustle

The Blair Thumb

Also, Thumb Wars.

kys

Thumbtanic was best one tbh

he's literally Reddit: The Director

His last movie was made a decade before reddit even existed.

The audacity of having some unfunny hack like Ed Helms is stunning.

Airplane is the best by far

Also watch POLICE SQUAD

I think he's some butthurt reddit leddit memeia faggot running around calling everything reddit because his threads keep getting shit on.

that doesn't make his films any less reddit tier. you see, reddit is not just a website, it's a style of comedy

Yes, Mel Brooks is mainly known for making sarcastic yet positive comments about photographs of cats

Wouldn't know, don't go on reddit.

The cheap detective is a classic but only if you've seen the bogart movies.

He was funny in tropic thunder and first season of eastbound and down was good. Cmon now.

Austin Powers
Scary Movie 2
Not Another Teen Movie

Student Bodies

3 was best

everyone says that. but everyone's wrong. only moderately good part of 3 was Leslie Nielson

I posted in this bread earlier and its gone now wtf

Your post wasn't true communism.

I thought the sequel was better

I always felt the longer those movies went on the worse they got. Though I do like the 2nd one.

I watched Not Another Teen Movie the other day and realized that not even that movie could made in today's politically correct climate. Can barely find any decent quality clips on jewtube.

The show itself is amazing and holds up really well. Like you said, it was ahead of its time. Last time I checked you can find all the episodes on youtube because paramount must not give a shit.

ALL YOU SUCKERS GATHER AROUND!
BLACK DYNAMITE IS THE BEST PARODY FILM TO EVER COME TO TOWN!
MUCH BETTER THAN THAT JIVE TURKEY TARANTINO!
IT IS TRULY PURE KINO!

This film is dynamite.

Damn straight.

Reddit isn't a website, it's a state of mind.

I'm gonna get you sucka > black dynamite

CB4 > IGGYS

Damn I forgot about that one. That was the first time i saw Alan Rickman in a movie.

Your waifu a dried up menopausal shrew-faced shit

Fear of a black hat > CB4

fuck the security guard > just a human

this

this x 9000

Spinal Tap

Nothing yet has topped this kino.

Bad News > Spinal Tap

Some true kino.

that's some real pleb shit right there

Please, we don't allow bullying on Holla Forums.

Meta-kino is best kino.

You have been visited by the seven day autosage fairy!